Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Amusement park (Kaihime) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Amusement park (Kaihime) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Amusement park (Kaihime) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Amusement park (Kaihime) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Amusement park (Kaihime) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Amusement park (Kaihime) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Amusement park (Kaihime) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Amusement park (Kaihime) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Amusement park (Kaihime) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Amusement park (Kaihime)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

Amusement park (Kaihime) Empty
PostSubject: Amusement park (Kaihime)   Amusement park (Kaihime) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:34 am

~BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~

The alarm clock went off on the end table next to shinji's bed. Oh god it was so loud! And the room was so big that it echoed the alarm all over the place. BAM! a hand smacked the clock next to the bed, and a sleepy voice mumbled "Five! Five more minutes" the lazy voice spoke softly. The now silet room was almost heaven compared to the sound of the alarm going off. Oh how he hated waking up for school. Shinji just laid there, his eyes now open "Goddamn alarm!" Shinji said blankly staring at the wall.

After a couple minutes, Shinji sat up in the bed rubbing his hands around his eyes. Stretching his arms around, Shinji let out a big yawn and tossed the blankets off of him. Quietly Shinji got off the bed and walked into his bathroom. Shinji turned on the shower, and he turned around removing his shirt and the rest of his clothes and jumped in the shower. Once he was done, Shinji wiped himself down with a towel and wrapped it around his waist. Quietly he got dressed in some school appropriate clothing. He was wearing loosely fit black pants, a blue T-shirt that had a large white cross, and a pair of white snickers with a blue stripe on the outer sides of the back of the shoe. .

Quickly he made his way down the stairs with his back pack. As he came to the bottom of the stairs, simmon, shinji's personal waiter would be the term for it. Shinji's father hired Simmon to attend to shinji's every need when needed. "Good morning, Where might you be going, Shinji-san?" Simoon said bowing to Shinji in respect.

"Morning Simmon, off to school!" Shinji said walking passed him and down the rest of the steps. "Today is Saturday, Shinja-san" Simmon said causing shinji to stop and scratch his head.

Back to top Go down
Kaihime

Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Amusement park (Kaihime)   Amusement park (Kaihime) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:38 am

(OOC: violet=Japanese and indigo=English, just in case we switch between the two xD)
dress:

It was an early morning for Kaihime yet again as she walked the cool morning streets against the advice of her manager, she had been given the whole ‘it’s not safe for a lady to walk the streets alone’ speech several times and yet she didn’t seem to be phased. The dress she had chosen was a light blue colour with white on the chest area and thin spaghetti straps rested upon her shoulders. She had left her hair down with the hair clip she always wore firmly in it’s place, she couldn’t remember when she had gotten that particular hair clip but she had worn it for as long as she could remember…therefore it was special to her and she would wear it over 90% of the time. Stopping in the empty street to adjust the straps that wrapped around her leg holding her wedge style shoes in place Kaihime was careful not to place the book she carried on any dirt and instead balanced it on her head as she did so. It was not her possession and therefore in her eyes it had to be treated with the utmost delicacy and care, it belonged to Shinji Shinrei a fellow student of Karakura High School. As she started her journey to the address she had been given once more Kaihime looked at the cover of the book and ran her hand over the Japanese writing that was etched into the cover. If it hadn’t been for the loan of that very same textbook Kaihime would never have been able to translate the homework sheet she had been given, for that she owed Shinji.

As she entered a rather rich neighbourhood she started to think that she must have taken a wrong turn somewhere on the long walk to the house, panicking she took out the piece of paper that she had written the address and a short and rather scribbled map onto. She was sure she had figured out the way correctly, she had even made her manager help her which he was not very happy about at all. But as she looked around and saw the Japanese writing that was supposed to guide her way she realised that she could very easily have been wrong. Stopping outside of a large…mansion, yeah that is what she would call it, Kaihime clutched the book close to her chest and took a deep breath. As a voice spoke from the speaker to her right she jumped slightly before she pressed the button on the gate, it was indeed a fancy place….anywhere with it’s own gate intercom had to be right? “Can I help you miss?” “Uhhhm I’m a friend of Shinji’s, I’m here to return his book” Holding the book up to the camera she noticed above her to her right and into the camera she must have looked like an idiot… I mean as if they couldn’t see the book in her arms. As the click of the opening gates sounded out so to did the voice from the intercom unit “Please come on in” Needlessly speaking into the intercom once more Kaihime gave her thanks before starting the walk up the long driveway. “Thank-you”

As she walked the long driveway she took in the nature of the yard, it was clean and spacious with an immaculately kept lawn and bushes. She noticed a gardener trimming one of the hedges into the shape of an animal and waved with a smile as she passed by, “Oh wow, that looks great.” The gardener seemed stunned by the fact that she spoke to him and merely stared and waved as he watched her walk passed and towards the doors of the mansion. As she approached the doors they opened and a formally dressed older man stood there with a smile on his face as he greeted her, “Welcome my lady, Shinji-san is currently unavailable I’m afraid” Mentally face palming herself as she realised just how early it was Kaihime spoke again. “Oh, umm O.K well I was just here to return this book and --” But before she could finish her sentence an alarm could be heard echoing from an open window above the pair, as the butler looked up a smiled graced his features. “It seems he will be available shortly my lady, would you care to come in an wait for him?” She felt nervous as she looked into the large doors and saw the luxurious furnishings, but on the other hand she did want to thank Shinji for the loan of the book personally……

“Oh, really?! Thanks, you can just call me Kaihime.” Following as the man motioned for her to enter her eyes scanned the building taking in the man decorations and even the small things like the sound of her feet on the hard floor below. She followed after her greeter until they came to a large and luxurious open room with seating, “Please take a seat Lady Kaihime, I am sure Shinji-san will not be long. I shall inform him of your presence as soon as he comes from downstairs” Doing as she was told Kaihime took a seat on one of the chairs and placed the textbook on her lap, she didn’t mind waiting besides there was plenty of things for her t look at if she got bored. She noticed that the man called her Lady once more but she decided to ignore it, it was after all probably just the manner of speech he was used to using. “No rush, thank-you” She kept the manner of her speech simple so as not to raise a risk of messing up and saying something completely wrong
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: Amusement park (Kaihime)   Amusement park (Kaihime) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:00 am

standing there scratching his head, Shinji was a little dumb founded to think that he had school today. "Todays Saturday, I knew that...!" Shinji said with a comedic expression on his face as he turned around to look at Simmons. With a ditsy smile on his face, Shinji chuckled at Simmons.

"What ever you say Master Shinji.." Simmons said and closed his eyes. "Master Shinji, Lady Kaihime is in the guests waiting room." Simmons added and walked off to do other duties he must attend. "Kaihime is here?" shinji said turning and walking off towards the guest room . It wasn't long before Shinji made it to where Kaihime was, and when he arrived, Shinji smiled at Kaihime.

"Yo! Whats up Kaihime!" Shinji said lifting his right hand up and waved. Quietly dropping his hand back down to his fast, Shinji noticed the book on Kaihime's lap. "Oh? You don't need the book? I said you could have it!" he said kindly as he stood in the entrance of the room that Kaihime was currently in.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime

Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Amusement park (Kaihime)   Amusement park (Kaihime) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:59 am

Kaihime had been sitting on the chair with the textbook resting in her lap but her eyes had been scanning the guest room, there was so many interesting things. Even the roof had detail to it, as she sat quietly looking up at the room like an awe struck gawker she was oblivious to the footsteps approaching the room. It wasn’t until she heard Shinji’s voice that her head rapidly dropped back down to eye level and she tried to hide her embarrassment at being caught staring at the ceiling. Standing up as Shinji entered the room and greeted her she too smiled and spoke, “Morning Shinji, sorry it’s so early, I didn’t realise when I left home” She noticed Shinji’s eyes venture to the textbook she was holding briefly before he spoke once more, her eyes widened as she looked down at the expensive looking textbook. “OH! I thought you meant I could borrow it for a while….I couldn’t possibly keep it” Once again the Japanese language had gotten her into an embarrassing situation, at least this time it was only very minor….it could have been something a lot worse…like the time she walked into the men locker room instead of the female one.

Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: Amusement park (Kaihime)   Amusement park (Kaihime) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:22 pm

“Morning Shinji, sorry it’s so early, I didn’t realise when I left home” She noticed Shinji’s eyes venture to the textbook she was holding briefly before he spoke once more, her eyes widened as she looked down at the expensive looking textbook. “OH! I thought you meant I could borrow it for a while….I couldn’t possibly keep it” Kaihime said fumbling her speak in her last sentence. Shinji smiled at her "No worries Kaihime, your welcome here when ever you want, and Don't worry, I have three other copies just like it... plus you need it more then me." Shinji said smiling before turning to the side.

"Are you hungry, breakfast should be done soon..." Shinji said before curiously looking at her sitting on the couch. His eyes blinked a bit and his mouth was slightly open. If she was hungry he would be happy to help her. Quietly shinji stood there at the door of the guest room waiting for Kaihimes reply.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime

Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Amusement park (Kaihime)   Amusement park (Kaihime) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:16 am

Kaihime’s eyes looked down to the textbook in her hands, she was allowed to keep it? “Oh wow thanks” Smiling with genuine sincerity she clutched the book close to her chest protectively, it was needless to say that she would take the best of care with it even if it was hers now. As the offer of breakfast was made her stomach started to rumble to itself, she hadn’t eaten before heading over to the house and breakfast did sound good… “Well if your sure it wont be a trouble then sure breakfast sounds great” Taking Shinji’s body language to mean that she should stand and follow him Kaihime stood from her seated position and approached the doorway at which he was standing. As she approached the doorway she caught the scent of something rather mouth watering wafting by, by the smell of it this breakfast was going to beat the cereal she had been eating hands down. Sure there was nothing wrong with eating cereal, in fact she quite enjoyed a lot of them but it would be nice to have something different for once.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amusement park (Kaihime)   Amusement park (Kaihime) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amusement park (Kaihime)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Human World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com