Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Attack on Karakura Town Event Match Up's =3 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Attack on Karakura Town Event Match Up's =3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Attack on Karakura Town Event Match Up's =3 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Attack on Karakura Town Event Match Up's =3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Attack on Karakura Town Event Match Up's =3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Attack on Karakura Town Event Match Up's =3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Attack on Karakura Town Event Match Up's =3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Attack on Karakura Town Event Match Up's =3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Attack on Karakura Town Event Match Up's =3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Attack on Karakura Town Event Match Up's =3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaihime

Kaihime

Attack on Karakura Town Event Match Up's =3 Empty
PostSubject: Attack on Karakura Town Event Match Up's =3   Attack on Karakura Town Event Match Up's =3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:49 pm

Hi Everyone ^^,

Alright so it has taken longer than i wanted to get these done due to people dropping out and the list being redone etc but its here and let's hope it is all good. First of all everyone should know that the Espada are out numbered >.> so i did the best i could to make the battles fair. But unfortunately they are still outnumbered.... If you are in a battle and it has more than one of your characters in it then please TELL ME IMMEDIATELY so i can move one of them. The staff and i tried to make sure that we got it right but there are many alts and we are only human xD A special are for the event threads will be made and up by the 7th of march, so until they are be patient xD I am posting this now so everyone has time to check their battles. If someone in your thread does not arrive (doesnt post the first time) let me know so i can deal with it and maybe get you another person for the thread.

So to go over the basic rules again:
* You will get 32 hrs to post if you do not your post can be skipped and the topic continued.
* Your character can die, but you can also retreat. Which you do is up to you.
* The post order is listed in the first post of the thread corresponding to your battle number this is the post order to follow
* If your topic is finished and the event is still going then pm me and your character can be moved to another thread as back-up
* If there is anything you feel is unfair or op'd/godmodding then get attention from staff immediately so we can check.

RESERVE:
Mina Akiyama
Hiyro Yuzuki
***coming later***
Ulquoirra
Luna Flores

Battle 1:
Katie Fletcher
Dominick Nero
Kuchiki Rukia
Sebastian Sharpe
VS