Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Battle 2: (Participants only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Battle 2: (Participants only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Battle 2: (Participants only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Battle 2: (Participants only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Battle 2: (Participants only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Battle 2: (Participants only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Battle 2: (Participants only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Battle 2: (Participants only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Battle 2: (Participants only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Battle 2: (Participants only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Battle 2: (Participants only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: (Participants only)   Battle 2: (Participants only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:38 am

OOC: all right listen kisuke, im not blaming you for being away, i just wish people would take into concideration to let others know when they are going to be away, just like you did earlier last week, i appreciate that really i did, but remeber this your not the only one being busy here, taking account that we all have our lives to run besides posting here, especially Lightning concidering how much she has done for the site during our times here, knowing her she must be the most busy person on this site, now the worst thing you can do to her after all she has done is to start talking about leaving the site, your not replaceble as a person because we all RP diffrently from one another. What im saying is dont be pissed at her because she diserves better, after all the trouble she went trough to post as herself and kisuke, if its someone you should be pissed at it should be me for asking when you get back, because personally i think YOU can rp kisuke better than lightning. (no offense) x.x

We have had enough people leaving as it is kisuke, im begging you kisuke don`t do it x.x ive had really a great time rping here probably the best site ever please don`t go and ruin it for all of us.
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

Battle 2: (Participants only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle 2: (Participants only)   Battle 2: (Participants only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:37 am

((OOC: my sincerest apoligies for my outburst at you Urahara -_- i guess i used the wrong word, i was more annoyed then pissed. And i was annoyed due to a lack of sleep due to illness and well some other things. I had no right to take it out on you and i appreciate the fact that you had asked me to post for you instead of just disappearing, i think because i pmd you bit ago and got no reply i figured you weren't paying attention to the thread >.> once again my fault, i assumed and for that i am sorry. I do not wish for you to leave the site, everyone is a valued member and as Ichigo said...you rp kisuke better than i do and therefore deserve the character and are valued as playing him. As for the posting order i am merely going by the posting order posted at the beginning of the topic? sorry if i screwed the posting order up somehow. ALSO I DIDNT SEE YOUR POST ON THE OTHER PAGE AND THEREFORE I AM SOOO SORRY x.x T^T and i think it best we return to the original order posted on the page, so if you wouldnt mind posting again then i will post that would be great.))
Back to top Go down

Battle 2: (Participants only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2