Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Battle 10: (participants only) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Battle 10: (participants only) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Battle 10: (participants only) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Battle 10: (participants only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Battle 10: (participants only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Battle 10: (participants only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Battle 10: (participants only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Battle 10: (participants only) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Battle 10: (participants only) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Battle 10: (participants only)

Go down 
+3
Yokkyu Fuman
Haruin Startun
Lightning
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Battle 10: (participants only) Empty
PostSubject: Battle 10: (participants only)   Battle 10: (participants only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Participants:

Yokkyu
Hayate Tsukino
VS
Haruin

Posting Order:

1. Haruin
2. Yokkyu
3. Haruin
4. Hayate

Posting may begin immediately

Last edited by Lightning on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Haruin Startun

Haruin Startun

PostSubject: Re: Battle 10: (participants only)   Battle 10: (participants only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Haruin turned a street corner and his head hit a street sign. Grunting he backed up and rubbed his head. Walking around it, his walking stick being used to support his thin and frail looking body. A light breeze blowing his rag of a uniform around. His mind wandered. He did not remember why he was in the human world, or where Vladimir was. He saw Nelliel and followed slowly after her but she dissapeared, and when he came back Vladimir was gone. He turned a corner and encountered himself, strange he had just met himself. Nodding and being nodded to he turned around, seeing himself again. He smiled at him and he nodded. Then all three walked together.
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

PostSubject: Re: Battle 10: (participants only)   Battle 10: (participants only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Yokkyu sat back, relaxed in the center of the park located west of the central portion of the city. This area was a magnificent area that was halfway surrounded by buildings of all shapes and sizes, with lush green grass and a beautiful and translucent pond. In surprising reality, the buildings surrounding the park actually added to its magnificent splendor, giving it a much needed spruce on the old unique rump, towards the ladder of glory. Yokkyu was relaxed in places like this - it gave him a sense of 'peace of mind' that areas in the human world didn't usually give him. It was relaxing, and he would be sure to hold onto this feeling for as long as he could. Ahhh... why can't all days be like this? Yokkyu thought to himself, inhaling a deep breath of fresh air, and slowly exhaling it through his nose to savor the relaxing feel of it all. With his arms behind his head in a sort of pillow way, he sat with his arms against the tree, propping his head up. The sun above, the glorious morning star, shone down upon the small pond, reflecting beautiful light to and fro. This brought a smile to Yokkyu's face, as he recited a long-old lesson of his past, Enjoy the little things... Yokkyu whispered as he once again closed his eyes. He heard a small fish, perhaps a minnow, flop in and out of the water, followed by a cool gust of morning wind in his direction. With the wind brought a strange feeling. Not a feeling of his human body - a feeling to his spirit body.

His leisure was short lived - as the feeling he got was that of a hollow. Or something similar - it's reiatsu was close to that of a hollow. But it was low... and not ENTIRELY hollow... he sensed a bit... a bit of shinigami in it too. Could it be one of those Arrancar he's heard so much about? That seemed likely, and he knew better than to believe it's reiatsu was THAT low, but he was positive that it wasn't one of those Captain-Class Espada. Possibly one of those Espada lieutenents named Fraccion. If so, it'd be a walk in the park for Yokkyu - so long as he didn't underestimate his opponent like most others would. Being a Captain Class Vizard though, there weren't many things he really had to look out for - hollows mainly. With one lash of his Whip, they were usually gone with the wind, their soul split into spirit particles that would travel down to Soul Society to live a life of peace, instead one of torment like most hollows were accustomed to. And so it begins... Yokkyu said, getting a strange notion that this Arrancar was one of many many more who were bound to come. He had a strange feeling - a feeling he called his battle instinct cry, and it was telling him that this wasn't normal. There was more - there was going to be an attack. However, he wasn't entirely sure, so he wouldn't make it a chore to alert the other vizards - whereever they may be. He would attempt to take matters into his own hands, and ensure he gathers proper information before blabbing his mouth.

With that mindset stuck into his mind, he quickly forced his spirit out of his human body, telling his gigai to run and take cover somewhere safe. Yokkyu ensured his whip was tightly fastened to a loop on his belt, tightly coiled so the six snakes wont randomly spring out. And they were fastened tightly. He covered the whip with the coat of his old Captain haori, which would make others believe he was a Captain from Soul Society and not a Vizard. None would know he was a Vizard until he allowed them to know - by donning his mask. And he was positive he wouldn't have to do that. He believed he could get this done and over with within the hour. But who could say for sure? No need to waste time. Yokkyu thought, breaking his non-movement, and breaking into a full speed run east, towards the reiatsu of the hollow-shinigami hybrid. He quickly passed many buildings, crossed many roads, and jumped over a few obstacles, knowing that he would soon meet his imminent foe. As he approached, however, he smirked as he ensured to keep his reiatsu and appearance 100% hidden. As he ran, he closed his eyes and muttered a command word, Kyokko.... As he did, his body suddenly disappeared, becoming completely invisible, and his reiatsu disappeared completely, giving him the advantage of surprise completely. Except for the fact he could still be heard - he no longer could be seen or felt due to the wonderous Kido - Kyokko.

He continued his ascent to his target for about two mindutes more, still invisible, still undetectable to all but the sounds he made, and his target soon came into view. With his target into view, he used a deftly quick shunpo, appearing 11 feet behind his target. Of course his target would hear the WOOSH of a shunpo, but his target would, however, be inable to see or feel the threat that loomed 11 feet away from him. 11 feet was within range of Yokkyu's venomous six-snakeheaded whip. With a smirk on his face, Yokkyu knew he likely would get a complete surprise attack advantage, striking his opponent with all six snake heads and if he did so with all six, his opponent would become instantly numbed, and then shortly paralyzed in whatever area the snakes bit. After the initial surprise attack, Yokkyu planned on releasing Kyokko because he knew using such a Bakudo the entire fight is cowardly and unfair for his opponent, and he believed it should only be used as a initial-surprise attack-move. So with that glorious plan in mind, he grabbed his whip, allowed it to uncoil upon his mental command. The whip extended, curving upwards like a snake ready to attack. The snakes saw their target perfectly, as it was just ahead of them. With the mental command to focus three snakes to each arm, they would soon spring forward with blinding speed to latch onto the left and right arms of their target, rendering his arms immobile if successfully stricken, which would release the immobilizing venom. With a bile smile, Yokkyu send the snakeheaded whip at his target, three focusing on the right arm, three on the left. It was almost sure-fire that he would retain the element of complete surprise, at least for the first strike of battle. Yokkyu would most likely be awarded First Blood, against a creature he was now completely sure of to be an Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Haruin Startun

Haruin Startun

PostSubject: Re: Battle 10: (participants only)   Battle 10: (participants only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Haruin heard the use of Shunpo and looked behind himself. He was suddenly struck by an attack that numbed him and paralyzed him. Or at least should have, had it been Haruin. Behind the attacker was another, standing still and calm. As the illusionary clone did the same. Each was silent, until another him stood on the rooftop of a building across the street. " I see it is time to begin what we came here to do. So, do you feel my insanity? "

This was because his rieatsu caused people to question their sanity. It also caused hallucinations, but this depended on how powerful this man was. Haruin was old, and often came off as luitenant level, but he was on par with priviron espada. So he could combat a captian, at least in ressureccion. Outside Haruin is not for battle, he is old and senile. He loses all his old impairments in that form.

" Will you fight the oldest hollow. "
Back to top Go down
Hayate

Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Battle 10: (participants only)   Battle 10: (participants only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:34 am

Hayate appeared suddenly, the young shinigami felt a presence of a hollow, which after the reports of attack against Karakura. He found that there were two beings in the area, one being a hollow and the other being a captain level vizard. ”Need some help?” He asked, it was odd, he stood on the side of the real Haruin, simply because he didn't know of the existance of the other, immune to visual illusions, and as only one made any noise as it moved around.. they had the hollow surrounded. He drew Tsukiyomi and held it ready, with a slight grin on his face, though this thing may be stronger than him, he had a few tricks up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Haruin Startun

Haruin Startun

PostSubject: Re: Battle 10: (participants only)   Battle 10: (participants only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Haruin looked beside himself, the real himself. Which stood far off from the three illusions that surrounded the vizard. The third seat was foolish to o near one like Haruin, one more powerful than him. Still, it was comendable, and as a gift Haruin would not attack right away. Since Haruin himself was not near the Vizard, the vizard was trciked by his illusions and could not properly sense haruins position at the distance they were at, he would know not of Hayate being beside the real one. Creating two more illusionary clones which would appear walking into the street with the vizard he looked over at the third seat.

" I will request you allow your ally to be tricked for the time being. I will not attack you unless you attack me. We allow him to fight futility for the time being. He does not yet know I am here, but do not worry my Illusions can not harm him. "

He noticed the blade drawn against him and sighed. Violence. Unavoidable. He opened his eye's slightly and in a burst of speed not fitting for one his age he jabbed his staff at Hayate. At the same time the Haruin illusion that stood atop the building was speaking. " Do you challenge me? I have the ability to control flesh and the body. Meaning that I may clone myself and also ignore those toxins that went into me. Do not fear. I will not attack you unless you harm me once more. " The whipped clone bled slowly, none of them moving a muscle.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Battle 10: (participants only)   Battle 10: (participants only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:42 pm

((OOC: skip yokkyu's turn, hayate it is your post once more))
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Haruin Startun

Haruin Startun

PostSubject: Re: Battle 10: (participants only)   Battle 10: (participants only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:43 pm

(OOC:Isn't it mine? Even though I have nothing to post because of lack of Yokyyu*. SInce I have nothing to post I argue this not, just hope you did not forget about me. )

(OOC:This post means, I am fine with Hayate posting)
Back to top Go down
Haruin Startun

Haruin Startun

PostSubject: Re: Battle 10: (participants only)   Battle 10: (participants only) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:58 pm

(It has been over 32 hours for Hayate to post. I am posting.)

Haruins cane connected with the third seat with a sickening crunch. The impact powerful enough to shatter his ribs and have the shards stab into his many internal and very needed organs. This blow was obviously lethal and Hayate would perish in a matter of minutes. For good measure Haruin swung around and struck at him a second time, again with even more power than the first. Then he would turn away and and murmur something, " Succumb to Padre Tiempo. " His body in a burst of energy reverted back to it's youth and dozens upon dozen more clones were created surrounding the vizard as Haruin strode toward that area. Three stayed behind to watch Hayate to make sure he did nothing funny.
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Battle 10: (participants only)   Battle 10: (participants only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:33 am

OOC: this topic has been ended due to haruin eing the only active member x.x i have made you a new thread with two others that had the same problem haruin:

https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net/t1145-battle-12-participants-only#7988
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Battle 10: (participants only)   Battle 10: (participants only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:10 pm

Topic ended. Does that mean all deaths are voided?
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Battle 10: (participants only)   Battle 10: (participants only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Didn't see any deaths x.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle 10: (participants only)   Battle 10: (participants only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle 10: (participants only)
Page 1 of 1