Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Work being done to the site ^^

Go down 
+3
Ichimaru Gin
Hiyro Yuzuki
Lightning
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Work being done to the site ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Work being done to the site ^^   Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:02 pm

i'm currently doing alot of work to the division barracks area ^^ you can still rp as normal i am just letting you know to expect changes ^^

so far i have added images of each barrack and i have added a board for the captains chambers in their respective division ^^ i will be adding a few other boards specifically relating to each division soon so when they pop up don't be alarmed ^^

BTW: comments on what has been done would be appreciated ^^ does it look good or bad etc

Sincerely,
Lightning

Last edited by Lightning on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Hiyro Yuzuki

Hiyro Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: Work being done to the site ^^   Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:35 am

I took a look around and i really like the work that you've done. And Hiyro likes the avatar that you chose for his office board. totally badass ^__^
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Work being done to the site ^^   Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:19 am

Thanks ^^ oh btw dont forget to post a face claim too that way noone else uses Kenshin as their appearance xD
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Work being done to the site ^^   Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:47 am

oh this is sweet! are there any plans for Espada`s?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Work being done to the site ^^   Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:04 am

as you can all see i have added more images to the site ^^ those that are missing i do not have >.< later on i will be adding more boards to the seireitei area ^^
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Work being done to the site ^^   Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:55 pm

o.k so we now have:

* a captain meeting hall, lieutenant meeting hall (both in the 1st division barracks)
* Maggot's Nest (in the 2nd division)
* A spa, sunglasses store and pharmacy (located in the seireitei area)

and i added images to the kido and technique creation area as you will see ^^

im still working on the site so if you have requests for something let me know
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Work being done to the site ^^   Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Wonderful... if you need any help with locations im more than willing to help, i have a few locations i think Razz its not much but at least its something
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Work being done to the site ^^   Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:02 pm

o.k so as per the result of the sites poll the board images have been removed.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Work being done to the site ^^   Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:43 pm

o.k so i'e finished the associations areas and the women and men associations are looking for members now ^^
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Work being done to the site ^^   Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:22 pm

I am working on Official lists of Rules and Guidelines for the site ^^ so you will see them popping up,

here is the first one, mainly aimed to help new members but still makes it easier for you all to find the relevant links to create a character.

https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f15/things-to-check-before-making-your-character-t421.htm

i will add more as they are finished so those that wish to can check them out ASAP

Sincerely,
Lightning
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Work being done to the site ^^   Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:34 am

Alright we know have an area for your character's journal's diaries and located within as a sub-board an area for your relationship charts ^^
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Work being done to the site ^^   Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:48 pm

a list of laws have been posted in teh Division barracks for shinigami since there seem to be alot of people forgetting them lately.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Work being done to the site ^^   Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:22 pm

The vizard bankai system had been decided and posted up on site. Now is the time for all captain level viards to apply for their bankai following the new sytem and information in the template made for it.

An official set of rules for ranking up will be coming soon (im working on it now)

and a new feature will come to the site, member of the month.

Plus many many more. So bear with me here i am working my butt off ^^

Also i have added a new section to the new technique rules i will state it here also so there is no chance people dont read it.

KEEP IN MIND THERE IS A LIMIT TO HOW MANY TECHNIQUES A PARTICULAR CHARACTER CAN LEARN. THEIR RANK DETERMINES THIS AS DOES THE POWER OF THE TECHNIQUES BEING LEARNED. IF STAFF DETERMINES YOUR CHARACTER TO HAVE REACHED THE MAXIMUM LEVEL FOR THEIR RANK THEN THAT IS THAT. YOU WILL BE MADE TO FORGET SOMETHING TO LEARN SOMETHING ELSE. SOUNDS UNFAIR? WELL UNFORTUNATELY THAT IS THE WAY IT IS? HAVE A POKEMON JOKE TO MAKE ABOUT IT? GO AHEAD Razz

oh btw i hope everyone has read the new signature info (it s global announcement) if not check it out please it is important.

sincerely,
Lightning/Orihime
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Work being done to the site ^^   Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:12 pm

The ranking up rules are posted up now ^^ Anyone that hasn't started their valentines topcs should really do so o.o dont leave your date all alone now >:3
Back to top Go down
Kaihime

Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Work being done to the site ^^   Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:53 pm

The karakura event battle drafts are just about finalised, we had a bit of trouble with people pulling out after we would finalise the draft x.x so we had to re do it etc again and agian >.> but it will be up by the end of the weekend i solemnly swear *crosses heart* I apoligise for the delay everyone i hope you understand.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime

Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: Work being done to the site ^^   Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:56 pm

Could everyone that hasn't already done so please check out the new information sheet that needs to be made and linked to in your signatures, i wanted everyone to do it by the 1st of march but it seems that well .......that hasn't happened D: oh well :p so go here and check it out if you haven't already ^^

https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net/t880-new-character-information-sheet-for-signatures

thanks everyone =3
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Work being done to the site ^^   Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:16 pm

huh?

and awesome you guys are doing a great job ^^ i understand one question tho, aint there gonna be a kido corp? or should it stick within the 5th squad? just saying...
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Work being done to the site ^^   Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:12 pm

i have been thinking on both the onimitsukido (spelt wrong most likely) and the kid corps ^^

for now the latest update is that we have a fullbring template now ^^ Very Happy

ive also been doing alot of advertising for the site so expect new members Very Happy make them feel welcome everyone.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Work being done to the site ^^   Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:20 pm

I was always bummed that I culd not lead the Omnikitsudo*... but having it period would be good... JOIN THE MENS ASSOCIATION ALL MEN! Sorry needed to advertise myeh group...
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: Work being done to the site ^^   Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:16 am

Technically shouldnt the leader of the Omitsukidou be the Captain of the 2nd Division..thats how its always been.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Work being done to the site ^^   Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:02 am

yes but the rest of the onimitsukido are members of no other division alot of the time....but anyway i am still thinking on it ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work being done to the site ^^   Work being done to the site ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work being done to the site ^^
Page 1 of 1