Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:23 pm

Envy yawned to himself as he patted out the creases in his white cloakish-robe, his yellowish-white hood that was supposed to be represent lightning was pulled down, showing off his long, spiky, green hair that made him look like a palm tree and his dark violet eyes. He patted his trusty Zanpakuto that was in the shape of a Ninjatou as he walked on his way through the barracks of the 13th Division. He stopped in his tracks as he saw a certain bubblegum-haired Lieutenant pass by in another hallway and grinned to himself as he quickly sneaked up to her. He quickly placed his hands over her eyes and whispered into her ear. "Yo Ya-Chan, what's up?" he whispered in that deep, raspy voice of his as an almost childish grin slithered to his face.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:16 am

Yachiru, choosing to spend a day inside the barracks for once, skipped happily down the hallways of the 13th Division headquarters while humming a cheery tune that she seemed to remember from her days with Zaraki. She giggled to herself and took a turn down a hallway that seemed empty. She soon found herself blind. She shrieked and squirmed, almost ready to scream for help when a familiar voice lingered in her ear. She gasped and pulled free of the blinding hands and turned quickly to find Envy standing behind her. Sai-kun! She shouted and smiled wide before gripping the male in a tight embrace. She giggled playfully and loosened the hug a little before she began to fidgit with his spikey green hair. You look like one of those trees in the vacation ads I always see, Sai-kun. I should chop this all off. Or.....I can decorate you for the squad's annual Christmas party... Her grin widened a bit, her deep pink eyes lighting up at the thought of wrapping him up in lights and garland. She giggled and lightly flicked the skull around his neck. Thump...thump...thump... It hit his chest a few times, then laid still. She giggled and flicked it a few more times, amused by the macabre ornament. She never really bothered to care about things like that. After all, she used to hang around Kenpachi 24/7. She giggled again and finally left the skull alone, her eyes looking back up at Envy while her hand shuffled around in her bag of sweets. She pulled out two lollipops, one was butterscotch flavored, and the other was cherry. She popped the cherry one in Envy's mouth, then licked the butterscotch one a couple times before popping it into her own mouth. She smiled, then finally spoke. So what are you up to, Sai-kun?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:23 am

He chuckled to himself as she talked about how he looked like a tree. "Well, if your the one dressing me up in lights and other colorful shit, I suppose I won't mind but your not cutting my hair. I like it this way" he said as his grin grew wider and he placed his hands behind his head, watching as she played with the skull he had tied to a necklace he had wrapped around his neck. He blinked when she pushed a cherry-flavored lollipop into his mouth and he pulled it out after giving it a few licks. "Eh, nothing much. I finally finished that fucking piece of shit paperwork I had, giving me more time to spend with my own personal Sakura Tree" he said with a smirk of victory as he ruffled her hair with his free hand. He subtly raked his eyes over her form and grinned inwardly as he went back to sucking on the lollipop, noticing that she looked as beautiful as ever.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:50 am

Yachiru smiled. His foul language never seemed to phase her one bet. She was so used to hearing it after being around Zaraki, Kenji, and now Envy. She giggled as he spoke of the paperwork he had to do So that's where my day's work went to. No wonder I have all this free time! Thanks for doing all that for me, Sai-kun! So kind of you! She giggled and took the lollipop from her mouth before leaning forward, planting a friendly kiss on Envy's right cheek. She then straightened her posture and brought her lollipop back to her lips, lighty sucking on the uppermost part of it. Butterscotch was her new favorite flavor of candy now, and she savored it. She then got a strange idea in her head. She took the lollipop from her mouth and stuck it to Envy's forehead, curious if it would actually stick. When it did stick, she burst out laughing. Her childish side always seemed to come out more around Envy. She didn't know why, but it just did. After a few minutes of laughing hysterically, Yachiru regained her composure and wiped the tears from her eyes before taking the lollipop off of Envy's forehead and popping it back into her mouth, still giggling at the image of the whole scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:56 am

He gave her a grin that said 'Your Welcome' as a light pink blush made it's way to his face as Yachiru kissed him on the cheek. He touched the part of his cheek she kissed with one of his slender fingersand smiled softly. He never could get mad at Yachiru as she always brought out the best in him. "Well, that was one of a hell of a thank you" he said as he leaned in close to her face and grinned at her before laying a small, soft kiss on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:14 am

Yachiru blinked and looked at him as he kissed her cheek, then giggled a bit. She never really understood the way Envy always looked at her, or any man for that matter. She usually just shrugged their stares off and continued on her merry way. She soon went back to playing with the skull that hung around Envy's neck, batting it around like a cat playing with a toy. She giggled happily and gave it one last playful slap before leaning against Envy. She smiled and draped her arm around the male before speaking. So what do you feel like doing, Sai-kun? We have a lot of free time now that you finished all that paperwork. Just name it! She smiled sweetly and continued to suck on the butterscotch lollipop while awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:18 am

Envy grinned and wrapped draped an arm across her shoulders before he adopted a serious look that he practically never showed. "Ya-Chan, follow me to my office. There is something I have to tell you" he said, looking a little nervous, which was a first time thing because for the entire 479 years she knew Envy, he was never once nervous as he grabbed her hand and lead her off to his office. He pushed her in and closed the door behind him, locking it. Today was the day, he had to go through with it.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:26 am

Yachiru blinked and looked at him curiously as he took on a more serious look. She had never seen him look like that, and wondered if something was wrong. He then asked her to follow him to his office so they could talk. She wondered why they needed to talk privately. Sure, Ki-kun, but is something wr--- Her statement was interrupted by a squeak as Envy grabbed her hand and pulled her into his office. Before she could say anything, the door was shut. She heard the click of the lock, then giggled a bit. Ooh! Are we hiding from someone? Did you steal Ken-sama's sake? Tsk tsk....he's gonna be maaaaad! She giggled once more and sat up on Envy's desk, kicking her feet a little while she leaned back, bracing herself up with her hands. She found this to be just another game. She could never tell what was serious and what wasn't until she was told so. She simply sat there and waited to see what would happen next, her innocent smile still gracing her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:31 am

Envy stared at her and closed his eyes for a bit, groaning in his mind at just how goddamn irresistable and cute Yachiru was. After taking a few deep breathes, he opened his eyes and walked over to Yachiru, placing his hands on hers. "Ya-Chan I have to be honest with you. I...I don't see you as a friend. I....I see you as more then that. I....what I want to say Ya-Chan...is that I like you...romantically. I...I want you and I to be...together...forever" he said nervously, biting his lip to show just how nervous he was as he waited for her response. *No use turning back now* he thought to himself as he stared into Yachiru's beautiful dark pink eyes with his own dark violet ones.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:41 am

Yachiru blinked and watched as Envy put his hands on hers. His palms were a little sweaty, but that soon became minimal compared to what he was now saying to her. She lightly tilted her head to the right as Envy poured his heart to her. Now Yachiru had never known how love an affection worked. She had only known family like relationships, but had never had a romantic one. Kenpachi and Kenji were sure to prevent that. She giggled and smiled before leaning foreward and planting a friendly kiss on his forehead. I like you too, Ki-kun! We'll be together forever and ever! She smiled and ruffled his hair a bit after pulling her right hand fre from his hands, her left hand still remaining in his grasp. She had no clue about what Envy was saying. She took it in a way different meaning compared to what Envy meant. She simply sat there, her perma-smile still on her face as she lightly patted Envy's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:44 am

"No, you don't understand Ya-Chan. I want you as more then a friend, I love you as more then a friend. I..." here he stopped because he figured with how innocent Yachiru was, there was only one thing he could do that would make it clear to Yachiru what he was talking about. He cupped her chin and leaned in close until their noses were touching. He licked his lips a bit and then leaned in to capture Yachiru's lips with his own in a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 am

Yachiru continued to listen, and was about to answer when Envy's hand lightly held her chin. She blinked and watched as he moved in closer. Ki-kun..what are y-- Her words were silenced by his lips as they captured hers in a kiss. Her eyes grew wide before slowly closing. She remembered seeing this sort of thing in the cheesy romance movies that she forced Kenji and Kenpachi to watch with her. She mimicked a part in one movie and lightly placed her right hand on his left cheek while she returned the kiss. She now knew what Envy meant. He wanted to be her boyfriend. She began to wonder what Kenpachi would think, then knew he'd be happy for her. She continued to hold the kiss, feeling her heart beating faster for some reason. She was confused, but not afraid. She was actually enjoying it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:56 am

Inwardly, Envy jumped for joy as he felt his bubblegum-haired companion kiss him back. He ran a hand through her hair as he held the kiss for a few seconds before breaking away and staring into her eyes, still cupping her chin. "Now do you get what I mean Ya-Chan?" he asked her with a grin on his face as affectionately rubbed her left hand with his thumb as he gently squeezed it.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:04 am

Yachiru simply stared at Envy as his lips left hers. She looked into his eyes and simply nodded in response to his question. Her right hand left his cheek and moved her her lips, her fingertips lightly touching them. Envy had just taken her first kiss. She was trembling, but not out of fear. She was nervous. She wasn't accustomed to this kind of affectionate contact. Her eyes were still on Envy, lightly glowing in the dim light of his office. She wasn't sure of what to say. She gripped Envy's hand and smiled softly. Words weren't always needed. She had a feeling that he'd understand her response to his actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:09 am

His eyes and facial expression softened quite a bit as he stared at her. "Ya-Chan, to be honest, you weren't the only who just had their first kiss. I...am not used to that kind of affection either. Ya-Chan, you have no idea just how much you mean to me. You have made me feel happy beyond what I have ever felt. In every darkness, there is always a light and that is what you are, you are my Hikari, I am the Yami. Hikari and Yami, Yin and Yang, that is what we are" he said with a soft smile as he brushed a long, spiky bang out of his eye. He had finally done it. After over 3 centuries, he has finally told her and she accepted his feelings.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:23 am

Yachiru could feel her face getting hot as Envy spoke. She was blushing intensely, more than her normal blush. Her hand gripped Envy's hand tighter and tighter, then she finally spoke. Ki-Kun....I had no idea that you felt that strongly about me. Ki-Kun....can I...can I be your girlfriend? She rembered hearing that word when she heard Ken-sama talking about Mina-san, always referring to her as his girlfriend. She assumed that was the proper term, compared to some other, less desirable terms he used for his women in the past. She smiled and looked into Envy's eyes, awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:25 am

"Absolutely Ya-Chan. You are the only one I will EVER be with" he said as he pulled her into a tight hug and spun her around happily. This was without a doubt, the happiest day of his entire life. Yachiru was now officially his girlfriend and he now had everything he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:39 am

Yachiru smiled as he gave his reply, then let out a loud squeak as he hugged her close while spinning in circles. She giggled and hugged him back just as tightly, trying not to vomit as he spun her around rapidly. She began to squirm a bit. Uh..Ki-Kun...I..can't..breathe....too tight...Too Tight! She wiggled in his grasp, his surprisingly strong grip now crushing her chest against his. Maybe this is how Rangiku-san felt everytime she hugged someone, or vice-versa. Though her chest was nowhere near that big, she could still say that it hurt a little. She still smiled, however. She was just happy to see Envy happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:44 am

"Oops, sorry about that Ya-Chan" he said with a nervous laugh as he sweatdropped and put Yachiru down on the ground as he loosened his grip on her. He placed the lollipop back in his mouth and sucked on it as he smirked at her, the lollipop stick in his mouth moving to touch the end of his lips as he smirked, making him look a little more badass as he crossed his thin arms across his chest once he feels that Yachiru should be able to stand on her own. "So Ya-Chan, since we're together, why don't we go out and do something for the first time as a couple or whatever. I'm not used to romancing someone and shit but for you, I'm more then fucking willing to give it shot" he said, acting more like his old self now that things weren't so serious and nervous.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:51 am

Yachiru took a breath of fresh air as Envy loosened his grip on her and set her down. She stumbled a bit, still quite dizzy from being twirled around. She listened as he asked her if she wanted to go do something with him. She giggled and nodded. Sure, Ki-Kun. One thing though...are all six of you coming? She was still quite dizzy, finding herself looking at six of Envy instead of just one. She giggled a bit and leaned back against his desk to stabilize herself while the room continued to spin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:56 am

Envy, who was smart enough to realize she was still dizzy, just grinned at her and moved the lollipop around in his mouth. "Only one of us will be since the other will hopefully fucking beat it cause I share my sweets with nobody, especially my greatest fucking sweet of all" he said with a smirk as he kissed Yachiru on the forehead affectionately. He mentally applauded himself for saying such a, in his mind, creative and impressive line.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:05 am

Yachiru's mind slowly regained balance as the dizziness passed. The six Envys were gone, now only onew remained. She giggled at his comment, then hugged him as he kissed her forehead. Despite his rough exterior, he was a sweet guy. Yachiru was the only one that saw that side of him. I guess you scared them off! There is only one of you now. She chuckled and soon realized that her lollipop was still in her left hand. She giggled and brought it to her lips, then began to lightly suck on it. The taste of Envy's lips, and the butterscotch flavor seemed to blend surprisingly well. She squealed in delight and popped the lollipop intop her mouth. So, where should we go, Ki-Kun?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:11 am

"Eh, it doesn't really matter to me Ya-Chan. All that matter is where you want to go. You know me, I'm not a fucking social person so pretty much anywhere we go that has people of any amount I'm most likely gonna fucking hate but that's because the majority of people are shitheads, aside from you" he said nonchalantly as he shrugged his shoulders as he gave the lollipop a few licks, the tangy taste of cherry leaving a delicious taste in his mouth. Yachiru knows this, considering from all the times she walked around with him. The only time he shows caring or has patience is when she is concerned, all other people he seems to just hate with a passion and if he doesn't hate them right away, he is VERY impatient and when he loses his patience, then he snaps at someone and THEN starts to hate them.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:22 am

Yachiru tilted her head to the right a bit as he spoke. He used a word thaty even she had never heard of. Shit..head..? Ki-Kun? What's a Shithead? She looked at him, asking him that question with a straight face. She was completely serious. She had never heard Kenpachi, nor Kenji, use that word. Even stranger was that Yachiru never swore in her life, so hearing such a word coming out of her mouth was sure to surprise anyone. She blinked a couple of times, then smiled innocently before piping up with a place where they could go. Ooh! We can go get some dumplings at the Twin Dragon Tea House! That sound good, Ki-Kun? She smiled wider and awaited a response to both of her questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:28 am

He looked at her in shock when she actually cursed. "Well, calling someone a shithead is the equivalent of calling someone a fucking idiot, a much more awesome term to call someone stupid. Also Ya-Chan, please don't curse. Your much less awesome if you do" he said as he wagged his slender finger at her in disapproval. It was obvious to Yachiru that Envy thought he was supposed to be the one to do the cursing. "As for your second question, yeah that sounds fine so fucking lead the way while I just hang back and fucking contemplate on pretty you are" he said with a grin as he unlocked the door and held it open for Yachiru.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)   A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Talk Between Yachiru and Her Loyal Soldier (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next