Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
As the moon rises yet again...(Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
As the moon rises yet again...(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
As the moon rises yet again...(Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
As the moon rises yet again...(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
As the moon rises yet again...(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
As the moon rises yet again...(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
As the moon rises yet again...(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
As the moon rises yet again...(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
As the moon rises yet again...(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

As the moon rises yet again...(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna Flores

Luna Flores

As the moon rises yet again...(Open) Empty
PostSubject: As the moon rises yet again...(Open)   As the moon rises yet again...(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:37 am

"Follow me...and i will give you a home...a family who understands you...and power so you can protect them...you will never be alone anymore. Those had been the words that the great Aizen had spoked when he found her in the desert many years ago, they still seemed to calm her even through the man was gone. She was currently sitting in one of the large window frames, her back resting against the cold window behind her, the moonlight shinning around her, providing her with plenty of light to inspect her newest "treasure". The target of her curiosity this time, was a ring roughly the size of her own wrist, maybe a bit larger. It was black and had a small chain extending from it, making her believe that it was broken off something. She was currently fondling it between her pale fingers, having showed her long sleeves up to her wrist in order to use her hand properly. Luna was, as always, wearing her long sleeved espada uniform. Unlike most arrancar women, her uniform didn`t show much skin, in fact the only skin that was visible was from her neck and above. Her choice of uniform did make her stand out among the other arrancar, but anthoder thing made her even more unique. Luna was one of the few arrancars who had been modified by the hyouko, which made her almost as strong as the espada. Being a modified meant that she could never become an espada, meaning she was stuck as a mere servant of them, despite being much stronger than the other two digits.

Luna had thought that she would have to spend the rest of her life as a mere two digit, serving under random espada`s and doing low grade work, but she was wrong. Some months ago, the former and current fourth espada, ulquiorra, had come to her, saying that he wanted her to be his fraccion due to her healing abilities, and her skills in fighting with her powers still sealed. At first she had hesitated of cause, thinking the emotionless man was joking, quickly she discovered that he wasen`t.

"...Its quiet..", she mumbled to herself, her eyes never leaving the black ring between her fingers. Even through her long bangs was hanging down of her face, and her long purple hair was hanging down her back, she didn`t really mind it. Luna had never really understood why she had let her hair be as it was, when she was modified her hair had been long, so maybe that was why. Luna looked down at her sword, an ordinary katana with a purple holster, and ran a hand across the holster, feeling her own reaitsu eminatting from it. She returned her light blue eyes onto the ring, knowing it would keep her entertained for a few hours at least. Because she was way above the normal fraccion strength, the other fraccions usually left her alone. When it came to the members of the espada...well, she had never spoken directly to any of them, except her master, but since he was never the big talker, their conversations had yet to get past the, "he orders, she obey" point.

Luna was one of the last, if not the only, modified arrancar left. Wonderweiss had died by the hand of the captain commander, his only purpose of living having been to kill him. Despite most people simply inorged her, which she was thankful for, they also protected her, at least some did. Some did it out of belive that their "god", Aizen would revive one day through her, since he had created her. Others believed that only modified arrancar could touch the Hyouko, a false statement of cause, and finally some believed that she would grow stronger than any espada and become their new leader.

(short i know)

Last edited by Luna Flores on Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As the moon rises yet again...(Open)   As the moon rises yet again...(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Val awoke, curled up in James' bed. Her eyes fluttered open, her vision a tad hazy. She noticed that James wasn't next to her. She sat up slowly and huffed as she stretched. He never leaves on a hunt without me....Perhaps he's at one of those damn meetings like the one I crashed years ago... She smirked a bit, knowing that their bedtime "activities" were sure to be made known by the amount of spiritual pressure the two gave off during such an occasion. They clearly didn't care about being discreet. She laughed and lazily crawled out his bed, flinging the torn sheets over onto his side. She glanced back at the sheets, then shook her head while chuckling to herself. She really needs to learn to control herself. She stood up and stretched once more, a muffled groan, combined with a yawn, passed her lips as every bone in her body popped and cracked. She shook her head roughly, tossing her long silver hair until it fell naturally in place. She then began the hunt for wherever James had hidden her clothes this time. She smirked as she noticed her sleeve poking out from between the matteresses. Clever, darling....Very clever... She pulled her clothing out from in between the matteresses and dressed herself before retrieving her Zanpakuto and attaching it to her sash on the left hand side. She took one last look at the room before leaving to explore the halls of Las Noches.

After exiting the room, she made her way down the long stretch of hallway that was lined with doors, each of them marked with a number. Since James' was marked with a "1", it must represent the rank of the Espada who dwells within them. She huffed and sniffed in disgust. She couldn't give two shits about the others. She then stopped for a moment and lightly sniffed the air. She caught a scent she hadn't smelled in centuries. The smell of a modified arrancar. She didn't think any more of them existed after the fall of that one under Aizen's care. The name always slipped her mind due to his lack of importance in her eyes. She was oddly intrigued and decided to meet this modified one. Who knows? She may like this one.

Val followed the scent around Las Noches until she came to a large room. She peeked in the door to find a young woman sitting in the frame of a rather decent sized window. Val's fox like ears folded back against her head, her plush silver tail swaying slowly, her curiosity on high. She decided to be polite to this one, compared to how she spoke to other arrancar. This girl's reiatsu level nearly equaled hers, after all. She lightly tapped on the door before slipping inside. You must really enjoy that moon.. Her voice was soft, kind, and actually friendly. Not a common sight with her. She kept her distance, just in case the woman did not approve of company. Her golden eyes glowed a soft amber hue as the moonlight hit them. She even managed to show a friendly smile. Ah, forgive my manners....I am Valentina Volpe, Fraccion to the Primera...and you...You are the fraccion to the Tercera, correct? A modified one.. Val knew it even mores o now. The girl gave off the scent of a modified arrancar, and had a faint scent of Ulquiorra radiating off of her. Fascinating..
Back to top Go down
Luna Flores

Luna Flores

PostSubject: Re: As the moon rises yet again...(Open)   As the moon rises yet again...(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:07 pm

Before Valentina even spoke her first words, before she even had set a foot inside the room, Luna knew that she had been comming in her direction. Luna was always keept her reaitsu surpressed, she saw it pointless to let it flow uncontrolled like Valentina did. The first words that the tailed fraccion spoke caused Luna to look up from the ring, sliding it inside her sleeve so it was hidden. She was always very protective when it came to her new found treasures, it was only when she lost interest in them that she would leave i, or let anyone touch it for that matter. The young fraccion lifted her head a bit more, laying her icy blue eyes onto the other female. The woman then apologized for her rude manners, introducing herself as Valentina Volple, a fraccion for the primera espada. Luna lowered her head a little as the woman mentioned who her master was, as well as stating the fact that she was a modified. It wasen`t because that the woman`s words made her sad, it was simply that she was tired of people always mentioning that she was a modified.

"..Yes i am a fraccion of Ulquiorra-sama...yes i am a modified arrancar, created by Aizen-sama...", her answer was, which was more of a blunt sentence than a actual answer. Luna moved a bit of her purple hair over the shoulder, letting it fall down along her back again. With her emotionless face and purple tear-alike symbol under her left eye, she did have some resembles with the man she was serving, on the inside she was different however. She knew how to smile, laugh, become angry and even blush, she just saw it pointless to show all the time. "..I`m Luna Flores..", she said, respecting the woman`s introduction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As the moon rises yet again...(Open)   As the moon rises yet again...(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Val's friendly smile remained as the woman looked up at her. Val couldn't help but notice the young woman slip something in her sleeve. She was tempted to ask about the now concealed object, but refrained from doing so. She didn't really care either way. The woman's expression seemed saddened when Val spoke about her status and what she was. A curse that Val suffered from was the ability to sense wemotions in another. She blamed her more canine side. She slowly approached the girl, her claws making light tapping sounds every time she took a step, sounding almost like the heels from a pair of pumps. Her ears perked up a bit as the woman confirmed Val's suspicions, then stated her name as Luna Flores. Val cautiously sat on the window pane, only a few feet from the girl. Perhaps the fact that she could sense the girl's sadness affected Val so strangely. She certainly reminded her of Ulquiorra. Quiet and emotionless. At least, on the inside. Val saw what was hidden inside, rather she could smell it. She looked at the girl with surprisingly soft eyes and gave her a kind smile. Something wasn't right with Val. She was a natural born killing machine, and here she was, being...nice. Maybe it was the fact that the girl was a modified arrancar. Almost artificial in a way. Perhaps it was pity. Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Luna...Unlike you, I haven't been here very long....it's been almost five hundred years since I've been in this building...and my last visit...wasn't so pleasant. The very man I serve....the one I've pledged my loyalty to...well he nearly killed me. What an eventful day.. She found herself chuckling a bit at the memory, then realized that she was rambling. The girl probably didn't give a shit about Val's past. She sighed lightly and looked at the woman. how long have you been Ulquiorra's partner, Ms. Flores? If..you don't mind my asking...
Back to top Go down
Luna Flores

Luna Flores

PostSubject: Re: As the moon rises yet again...(Open)   As the moon rises yet again...(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:06 pm

"500 years?..", the girl mumbled to herself, looking down into her lap, a sudden softness comming over her voice. "I`m still under 230...being so young makes me forget that some arrancar are well over a thousand years...being created by Aizen-sama also makes me forget that the arrancar`s exsisted long before he even born...". Speaking of the former espada leader seemed to calm the girl a little bit, it wasen`t a surprise since he had taken her in from the endless sands, and ended her loneliness. Luna folded her hands togeder in her lap, the long sleeves hanging a bit over the sides of her legs. She reached up and grabbed her left shoulder through the fabric of her sleeve, lifting a head a little. "..Calling me his partner is insulting towards Ulquiorra-sama. A fraccion`s job is to protect their master with their life and do as they say without questionning it....he orders, i obey...thats all there is to it..".. Despite the rather harsh sounding realtionship, Luna found herself smiling for a brief moment. That`s all there is to it...

Luna spend a few moments being caught in her own thoughts, breaking out of it when she remebered that the tailed fraccion still was there. "Gomen gomen...caught in my own thoughts..", she said with yet anthoder, very brief, smile. Her face returned to its emotionless facade yet again, and she looked at the face of the woman, wanting to see if she had more to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As the moon rises yet again...(Open)   As the moon rises yet again...(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Valentina blinked as she listened to the girl describe the job of a fraccion. She brought the back of her hand and choked back a giggle, but couldn't hold it in for very long. Without warning, Val burst out into uncontrolled laughter. She stopped herself and waved her hand as if dismissing the girl's comment altogether. Forgive me, but you really should rethink that, my friend. I am James' fraccion, but I am nowhere near a servant. Well....outside the bedroom anyway. Hell, I'm nearly as strong as him. My only "Job" with James is to make sure he gets his rocks off every night in the best way possible. The way Val spoke, one would think she was just a sex slave to James. She simply chuckled. She and James both knew that they were lovers, but nobody else had to unless James wanted them to. She didn't care either way. Val was far from being like your run of the mill arrancar. She was a free spirit of sorts. A blood thirsty killer, but a loyal friend to those who she deemed worth the effort, and it seemed that this girl needed a friend. She could smell the lonliness, and being around mopey old Ulquiorra wasn't going to help much. Val turned back to the girl and gave her a friendly smile. Listen, Luna. I like ya, so I guess you can consider me a friend in this bleak place. You fine with that? Val chuckled and extended her paw like hand to the girl as a gesture of kindness. Humans called it a handshake. She didn't quite get the humans' silly customs, but this one seemed about right for the occasion.
Back to top Go down
Luna Flores

Luna Flores

PostSubject: Re: As the moon rises yet again...(Open)   As the moon rises yet again...(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:43 pm

The way of how careless the other woman spoke about her sexual realtionship with her master, almost made her feel disguested. It wasen`t that she was against arrancar`s having sexual encounters with each other, it was more the fact that the woman most likely had gained her spot as his fraccion because of her apperance and knownledge of sexual acts, rather then gainning it by being fully loyal to her master and power. Luna laid her right hand onto her chest, taking a deep breath to clear her mind, and then she looked at the female again. "...i see..", she mumbled, placing her hands back into her lap to calm herself. Having spend most of her years at Aizen`s side, she had never really had any kind of realtionship, let alone friendship, with anyone. The only direct interaction she had, had with the other espada`s or their fraccions, was when she was needed to heal. She had seen Aizen as her savior, and saw it her duty to repay his kindness by following his orders. Since Aizen was no more, she had accepted to become Ulquiorra`s fraccion in order to gain a new goal in life, and to prevent herself from feeling loneliness again.

Luna`s eyes focused onto the female`s paw alike hand, it reminded her a bit of how her hand used to look from before she was awakend. She tilted her head slightly to the left, blinking a little confused over the hand. "A friend?..", she asked out aloud, the question sounding more like a thought.

(short i know)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: As the moon rises yet again...(Open)   As the moon rises yet again...(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Val noticed the girl's reaction when she spoke of hers and James' relationship. Val sighed a bit. It seems that I gave you the wrong idea about my feelings towards James. Nearly six hundred years ago, I challenged James for his position as Primera. Naturally...he kicked my ass and left me for dead. I spent centuries training and training. Hell, I'm the only arrancar, asside from the top five espada, in this god forsaken place that is a Vasto Lorde class arrancar! I hold such high respect for James and his powers...I hated him for it, too. Until just recently, I planned on killing him, taking out a wee bit of revenge on the man who mocked me. But now, it's different...The man I once hated...I now love and respect more than anyone else around here. I'll do anything for him...I'd gladly lay the heads of anyone he desires at his feet. She stopped herself there and glanced out the window. Her expression had softened a great deal. What was wrong with her? She sighed a bit and looked back at the girl the moment she muttered the word "friend" in a questioning manner. Val smiled and nodded slightly. Yeah, friend. You know....compadre, companion, amigo..someone you can trust. You're not like the other pissy women in this place. I actually respect you, so I want to be friends. Understand now? Val looked at the girl, smiling once more as she wondered if the woman would understand her gestures now.
Back to top Go down
Fuu Numa
Cuatra Espada
Fuu Numa

PostSubject: Re: As the moon rises yet again...(Open)   As the moon rises yet again...(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:46 pm

Fuu walked around slowly, nothing. Grimmjow was missing, more than likely yelling at some random person for doing something stupid. Like walking to slow. Letting go a light sigh he continued to walk. So where could everyone be hiding? Maybe he could make this like a game. Find everyone that he could, as quickly as he could; and of course if something interesting came up he could stick around to watch.

Moving quickly he found some lower ranked but left them alone. He would more than likely just get into a fight and end up killing them. Sighing again he moved around the empty hallways. He was only finding lower ranks. Well, lower ranks that he had seen before. He needed something new, someone new. A lower he had never seen before. Or maybe... Two. Turning the cornor he found the two woman talking. He could just but it though. Maybe he would just listen for a bit. If they where strong enough they would either feel his spiritual pressure, or would maybe have heard him. But even an animal with good hearing couldn't hear him with he men't to be silent.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra schiffer
Segunda Espada
Ulquiorra schiffer

PostSubject: Re: As the moon rises yet again...(Open)   As the moon rises yet again...(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:28 pm

((((OOC: Luna you can ignore Fuu`s post as this topic takes place during the meeting of the espada, so practically it means that Fuu cant be here at the same time, right Fuu? i know that normally you are allowed to make several topics at the same time but since Valentina menationed that James had left to the meeting im expecting everyone else to follow this story line...))))
Back to top Go down
Luna Flores

Luna Flores

PostSubject: Re: As the moon rises yet again...(Open)   As the moon rises yet again...(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:59 pm

.."It must be wonderful for you to have a master that cares for you, even loves you..", the girl responded in a almost whispering voice, her head being lowered once more. Luna slowly slided her treasure out of her sleeve, placing it in her lap. She then slided her hands out of the sleeves, the appearance of them being revealed. Her hands was surprisingly slender and had a smooth look to them, her nails was painted in a dark purple, the same color as her hair and zanpaktou hilt. Luna focused her attention onto the black ring, her left thumb running over the small chain, while her right thumb turned the ring around in her hand. Despite her emotionless face, you could see in her eyes that we was deeply concentrated in investigating the object, which gave an aura of childish innocence around her. Luna remained that way until Valentina finished up talking, having explained briefly why she wanted Luna as friend.

The purple haired girl slided her hands into her sleeves again, the object being tugged in her left hand. She looked towards Valentina and forced a small smile across her own lips. "...you know my name and who i serve under..yet you already trust me? Vasto lords have gotten more careless since Harribel-san it seems..", she said, the small smile not fading. "My words wasen`t mean as an insult, but its up to you how you wanna take them. As for becomming your friend...i`m afraid i have to refuse. My only friends...or people i could trust, was Wonderweiss-san and Aizen-sama...they both dissapeared. Ulquiorra-sama has taught me that "friends", merely is a overrated word for escaping loneliness...Ulquiorra-sama ended my loneliness when he took me in, so friends isen`t needed for me...please don`t think it means i hate you". It was clear that the girl`s mind had been affected by whom she was staying with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As the moon rises yet again...(Open)   As the moon rises yet again...(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As the moon rises yet again...(Open)
Page 1 of 1