Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Gigai and Gikon Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Gigai and Gikon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Gigai and Gikon Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Gigai and Gikon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Gigai and Gikon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Gigai and Gikon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Gigai and Gikon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Gigai and Gikon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Gigai and Gikon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Gigai and Gikon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

Gigai and Gikon Empty
PostSubject: Gigai and Gikon   Gigai and Gikon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:48 pm

Are all shinigami allowed to make use of these items, or are they rank specific? I'm not quite clear of what the guidelines are for them on this site.
Back to top Go down
Luna Flores

Luna Flores

Gigai and Gikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigai and Gikon   Gigai and Gikon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:54 pm

a gigai is used for when a shinigami is staying in the human world for a piriod of time, they are provided one before they travel.
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

Gigai and Gikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigai and Gikon   Gigai and Gikon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:58 pm

That wasn't my question, and I posted this for admins and mods to answer. Please respect that. I know what they are.
Back to top Go down
Luna Flores

Luna Flores

Gigai and Gikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigai and Gikon   Gigai and Gikon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:00 am

-sighs- then write you only want admin/mods to post. thinking before posting is the key word here.
Back to top Go down

Gigai and Gikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigai and Gikon   Gigai and Gikon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:36 am

I'm going to address something before I answer your question. There's no where on the guidebook that states that one has to be a mod/admin to answer a question. If the answer is not what you are looking for, please kindly say so, and then either PM one of us, or wait for us to get to the question.

Now, onto your answer.

Gigai's are Urahara's special invention. Not every Shinigami has one, and they only have one if they are trying to blend in with the real world people for long periods of time. If you are just visiting the real world, you do not get one. If you are going in for a prolonged mission then it is up to who ever plays Urahara (If we have one at the time) if he will give you one. If he's not being played at the time, then the Admins/Mods will decided what to do at that time.

Does that answer your question Kohana?
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

Gigai and Gikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigai and Gikon   Gigai and Gikon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:39 am

Yes it does, thank you, Ms. Akiyama.
Back to top Go down

Gigai and Gikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigai and Gikon   Gigai and Gikon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:48 am

Then I'll lock this topic for others who have the same question.

And Mina's fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gigai and Gikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gigai and Gikon   Gigai and Gikon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gigai and Gikon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Help Desk-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Roleplay forums | Manga - Comic strip | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com