Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

The day after the tournament || Kensei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie Fletcher

Katie Fletcher

The day after the tournament || Kensei Empty
PostSubject: The day after the tournament || Kensei   The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:26 pm

Katie's footwork was perfect as she moved around the punching bag. But her thoughts weren't on her training, it was centered on a certain tall white haired male who could always make her smile, had hist chest tattooed with the number 69, such a naught number if you asked her, and was interested in what she did.

But she knew he was hiding something from her. This thought was punctuated by a tough right hook, followed by a left leg kick. It was little things like how he'd leave without a word and come back with an injury, which after the first few times when he hadn't answered her, she had stopped asking what happened. And when she saw him the very next day, the injury was gone. She was envious of him for that because while she healed faster then most, injuries from Hollows still lasted for weeks.

A Glance as the clock showed her that she had 30 minutes till she had the first boxing lesson for the day. Time to shower and change. Walking back to her office and her personal shower, she strips down and step in. Ten minutes later, she was toweling her hair dry and heading back into her office, dressed in her black converse, boy shorts and tank top. On her desk sat a collection of pictures, mostly of her and Kensei winning tournaments. But there was one picture of her and her brother, the one who had died. The picture made sad, so she turned it glass down so that she wouldn't have to look at it. Her one wall was covered by clippings that showed her winning and following her career. It had been a long time since a female boxer had gotten so much attention. And as conceited as it sounded, she liked to follow the things people said about her, good or bad. She loved the attention and while sometimes it annoyed her, mostly she loved it, because it was mostly good things said about her, and that was an ego boost, pure and simple.

Hearing voices out in her gym, she storms out of her office, barking at the lot of them to not touch the equipment till they had changed and done their stretches. All these were said with a smile on her face. These were her older class and they totally understood her. This was the class that Kensei was usually in, because of his size, and according to her timing, he was late.

And as a matter of fact he didn't show up at all during the class, which seemed to crawl by more then usual. Thankfully she had almost three hours before her next class was due to show up, so she was hoping Kensei would show up while she tried to do the paperwork she needed to get done for her business.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: The day after the tournament || Kensei   The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:36 pm

It was a bright day. For awhile, Kensei had been fighting in competitions in the Realm of the Living. Gaining trophies and stuff like that, but it was a bit unfair. His reiatsu size alone could beat them, but he enjoyed it nevertheless. He was also a Hakuda Master which guaranteed his victory in close-combat fights against regular humans. There was this one girl though. She was head strong and pretty tough too. She owned the gym where he went to 'train'. Entering the building, the place was flooded with groans and hearing gloves hit a sack of sand.

Sweat and blood all around. It was rather enjoyable. Wearing a black sleeveless shirt and army cargo pants with orange fingerless gloves, he passed by as some feared and some ran. None were idiotic or cocky enough to mess with him in this gym. They had witnessed his incredible strength in being able to beat all those so called champions. Against Kensei, they stood no chance. Entering the office of the girl who owned the gym called Katie he said " Alright. I'm here. What do you wanna do?" making an annoyed face as he sat down on a black leather chair in front of the desk.
Back to top Go down
Katie Fletcher

Katie Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The day after the tournament || Kensei   The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:01 pm

Katie's eyes looked up into Kensei's and her face broke inot a smile. "Let's start with where the hell you were today during class. You missed it, one of the guys tried to challenge me again." She said, continuing to write her letter of entry. "Plus there's a tournament coming up in a couple weeks. The organizers want us both in it, and they won't take no for an answer. They've promised to pull string to prvent us from fighting each other until the end, but I still don't want to enter it against you."

Her reasons were selfish and vian for not wanting to go up against him. After all, she liked her face the way it was, and she'd rather not have to go all out against someone Kensei's size. She might not look like it, but she had almost litaerally destroyed guys Kensei's size because they tried to take her family on. It never turned out well for them or her.

"But if you want to enter it, we'll see what happens. I'm not throwing a fight, because I can't. I throw a fight, and my career's over."
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: The day after the tournament || Kensei   The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:37 pm

Kensei shrugged and frowned again " It isn't like you can teach me or anything, and I can take out all the students in that class, idiot. " most of the people around here attended some classes taught by the 'seniors'. Kensei was no amateur at this and as such rarely ever attended these classes. He simply went after the class was over to check up on things and maybe work out. The man said " So, this tournament. It seems to me that we'll end up fighting each other anyway considering I'd definitely take out everyone in my path and you might just be able to manage that. And you'll lose against me and you'll be angry." as he finished saying this, he didn't want to fight Katie.

He had no intent to have to fight her nor did he want to let her win since she'll obviously notice and get angry. This was the routine they had. Fighting a girl like her wasn't in his best interest, but he did like fighting. At least, fighting strong people, but he didn't want to fight a comrade. Scratching the back of his head, his Tachikaze was hidden on the back of his waist covered by his black shirt. He still thought it best to bring his blade with him at all times since it normally means certain death when he doesn't. That was what he taught to his men in the Ninth Division at least and he'd be hypocritical for not doing the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Katie Fletcher

Katie Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The day after the tournament || Kensei   The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:17 pm

Katie rolled her eyes, crumbled up a piece of paper and threw it at Kensei. "I don't need you here to train you smarts. I need you here to prevent people from challenging me so often because I'm a woman. Baka." Katie listened to him talk for a moment, and then a small sly smile crossed her features. "Kensei, please. Might just be able to manage that? Come off it. I'll destroy everyone in my path just like I normally do. Do you want to enter it? Because if you do, I'll submit two letters of entry for us." She said, watching him. If she fought him, it would be what every one wanted, but it could also potentially hurt both their careers.

Unless of course she could get him to date her....that would change everything, because regardless of who won that match they'd both be winners. "And if we fight each other at the end you'll have a challenge on your hands because I will go full out on you."
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: The day after the tournament || Kensei   The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Kensei allowed the piece of paper made into a ball hit his steel chest. He replied " Why teach them if they don't wanna be taught? And what would I get in return after winning this tournament? I already have trophies, medals, belts, and everything. What's the point?" he didn't like tournaments with no one strong. These days, everyone that he had beaten previously just joined any tournament he was in. It was getting boring, and he gained nothing which he valued.

He just wanted to fight the strong people among the humans. Of course, it was rare, but he liked trying anyways. Trying to find a strong person that is. This girl, Katie, she was strong he had to admit. Not as strong as him, but he did sense some power from her. Some reiatsu, but he didn't know if she was aware of it yet. As such, he kept a close eye on her and went here and there anyways. Though he was starting to like her he had to admit.
Back to top Go down
Katie Fletcher

Katie Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The day after the tournament || Kensei   The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Oh this was going to be an interesting tournament to say the least. "That is of course if you win." She said, before leaning forward and resting her elbow on her desk and her chin on her fist. Her face held a smirk as she watched Kensei's face. "How about this. If you beat me in the tournament, not only will you get to have the trophey and the glory, but you get to also have me for 24 hours to do what ever you want me to. And I won't say no to anything." she said, as her eyes watched him.

A small shockwave went through the floor at her feet, and she looked to the door. That could have been an accident, or it could have been a hollow. Getting up, she grabs her wrappings for her hands and starts to quickly put them on as she left to get into the street. And she really hated to be wrong....It was a hollow...and no one else saw the damn thing. Or so she thought. Hollows appearing happened about once every few months, so she was due to have one find her. And they always seemed to appear when she didn't want them to.

Her breath hissed out as the Hollow concentrated on her. Without a single thought, her hands were elongatting, and growing into her claws. Her center of balance lowered as the Hollow concentrated on her. She was thankful that it was the middle of the afternoon where most were at work, and not out in the streets.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: The day after the tournament || Kensei   The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:27 pm

After talking about the conditions, he actually thought about it. Anything. That was a nice deal. Before he could reply, she left after wrapping something on her hands. Noticing the presence of a hollow. Could she be going to the hollow to defeat it? No, impossible. She was a normal human from the looks of it. Out of curiosity, he followed. Watching her get some claws, he was surprised. So she did realize her power? The hollow was large and had a sea-green skin color with a white mask with red dots all over it. It's roar rang in Kensei's ears as he disappeared in a blur. Appearing on top of the large hollow, he sent a punch down upon its head. Quickly subduing it as it dispersed into nothing.

His immense strength subdued weak hollows quite easily. He floated on mid-air as it seemed as he spoke " Idiot, I was talking to you. So, you're a superhuman, eh? And anything?" an annoyed look on his face after the beginning sentence, but after the third sentence, he had a smirk upon his face. Not that obvious, but he was actually considering her offer.
Back to top Go down
Katie Fletcher

Katie Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The day after the tournament || Kensei   The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Katie gave a smile smirk. So he could see them too could he? That was one thing she hadn't counted on, though to be honest it didn't surprise her in the slightest. She crossed her arms, her claws retracting slowly. "Yeah I know you were talking to me. But guess what? If I hadn't come out, the hollow would have destroyed my gym, and currently I don't have the money to fix it." She said watching the change happen to his face. So he was acutally considering what she said earlier was he? Good. Maybe she'd actually get something out of it this time.

"Would it be a problem if I was a super human Kensei? Because that's who I am. I've been like it for a while." She said up to him.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: The day after the tournament || Kensei   The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:12 pm

Kensei folded his arms and said " I'll tell you what I am if you explain your abilities to me through lunch. And that hollow was too weak to do anything." folding his arms at the last statement. Wait? Was he asking her on a date? He actually was. He was interested in her. In a couple of ways, one about her ability, and the other for something else. Looking carefully, she was attractive. A tough girl and an attractive one at that was rare these days.

His face seemed the usual and there were no visual signs that he was shy or anything. It just seemed like two people talking about beating the crap out of someone else from the looks of it, but what was it if they could hear it though? Jumping and landing on the sidewalk, he decided not to reveal his zanpakuto, Tachikaze, yet at least. He was also curious about her ability. Was it simply dice and cut? Yeah, that was probable of her. The claws were cool in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Katie Fletcher

Katie Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The day after the tournament || Kensei   The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:32 pm

Katie's eyes followed his progress to the ground, and then she smiled at him. "That sounds good to me Kensei. But you're paying for lunch." She said as her hands returned to normal. They were just a little bit sore from that, but she knew that the pain would fade within minutes. "I look forward to hearing what you are beyond a boxer. After all I've known you've been hiding something from me for a while now." She said as she walked back into the gym, snapping her fingers at one of the regulars. "I'm stepping out for a minute Tamaki, so be sure to watch the gym for me. Something happens, it'll be your head on the chopping block along with the others who are responsible." She spoke with authority as the guy nodded to her and returned to his punching bag.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: The day after the tournament || Kensei   The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Kensei smirked at the reply as he turned and raised his left hand as a signal for her to follow him. Human money varied with the country, and he normally spent time in Japan. Walking toward a regular cafe with a large clear window and a door beside it, the table behind the glass was empty. As he entered the cafe, he sat quickly on a chair on the first table he could see which was the one viewed by passerby's since it was next to the glass. The former captain slumped unto his chair as he waited for Katie to follow. She was probably gonna order something expensive since he was paying.

The place was a normal cafe. Some ate cake, some drank coffee, and some chatted. It was all the same. Rather noisy, but it was fine.
Back to top Go down
Katie Fletcher

Katie Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The day after the tournament || Kensei   The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Katie walked out of her gym right after Kensei and slipped into the seat across from him as the waitress came over. "Hello, my name's Kasumi, and I'll be you're waitress today. Can I start you off with something to drink today?" The woman asked them. "Just a water please." Katie said before looking at Kensei. When he had placed his order, she leaned forward on the table and gave him a smile. "So you want to know about my power do you? How about you ask questions first, because I had no idea where to start telling you what you want to know." She said with a small laugh. Katie knew he wouldn't think she was crazy when she told him about it.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: The day after the tournament || Kensei   The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:36 pm

Kensei smirked and said to the waitress " Get me a capuccino." finishing that, he looked back at Katie. He said " Well. Is it all cut and slash? Pure melee type? Or does it have any other powers to it?" laying back unto his chair, he was rather curious about it, but there were other matters in which his curiosity lingered upon. Nevertheless, he shouldn't take advantage of the tournament condition since she was no match for him either way because of his immense strength, but maybe if there was some hidden ability she possessed... Maybe. She might be able to beat him if she was lucky.
Back to top Go down
Katie Fletcher

Katie Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The day after the tournament || Kensei   The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:00 am

Katie rubbed her hands a little bit, the soreness still there a bit. "To be honest, I'm not sure of all it's abilities since I don't take it out often, but it's mostly a cut and slash. All those claws are razor sharp and never dull. I've got one power that's not a melee attack. I can send the spirits to the Soul Society, but that's really tiring on me, so I don't do it often..." She said, as she regarded the man in front of her again. "That's pretty much it to be honest, I've only got a power up for my claws, which are rather weak to start off with. I augment it by my boxing skills." She wanted to know what he was thinking of to be honest....he had this feeling that he wanted to ask her something, but didn't at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: The day after the tournament || Kensei   The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:53 pm

Kensei sighed and said " Since you told me about your powers, I will tell you what I am. I am the Former Captain of the 9th Division." he didn't lower his voice at all since everybody just assumed that was a military thing so there was no danger at all. The part about being a Vizard would arise later, but he wasn't sure if he should tell her yet. Humans shouldn't know about the Vaizaado and as such, he was gonna keep that locked away for a little bit. At least, until he knows he can trust her. She might be some Shinigami hoping to catch him, but she could've done so at any time... This was weird.
Back to top Go down
Katie Fletcher

Katie Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The day after the tournament || Kensei   The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:12 pm

Katie wasn't stupid. He still wasn't telling her everything yet, but that was alright, she'd get it out of him sooner or later. She had every confidence that he'd tell her soon enough. But him being the Former Captain of the 9th Division, that was a clue for her to just how bloody strong he was. Anyone who could make Captain rank had to be really strong. "So you are, or were a Shinigami then?" She asked, quite bluntly. She had met a Shinigami once before, when her brother had gone ape shit Hollow, and the Shinigami had rescued her.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: The day after the tournament || Kensei   The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:59 pm

The young man sighed and said " Well, duh, idiot. If I was a former Captain then I was obviously a former Shinigami." he was starting to act nice and all and he wanted to keep his reputation. His cup of coffee arrived and he started sipping from the hot cup without adding sugar or milk. The waitress put a glass of water on the table as well. As he finished drinking the small cup of coffee until it was only half full of half empty, he put it on the table and released a sigh. Coffee always relaxed him.
Back to top Go down
Katie Fletcher

Katie Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The day after the tournament || Kensei   The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:11 am

Katie's face stayed pleasant as she grabbed a small jar of the cream, and put it in Kensei's coffe while he wasn't paying attention after finishing half of the cup. Yes she didn't know much about it, but she wasn't so stupid as to not know when her intelligence was being insulted. "I don't know much about the Shinigami's Kensei, but don't insult my intelligence. What happened that you're no longer a Shinigami then smarts?" She asked as she drank her water. She only knew one person that could be calmed down by coffee and that was Kensei. Giving a small shake of her head, she looks at him, waiting for an answer to her question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The day after the tournament || Kensei   The day after the tournament || Kensei Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The day after the tournament || Kensei
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Archieve :: Archieve-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com