Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Empty
PostSubject: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:10 pm

The construction was complete. Just a few blocks down from another local bar in the area, a new place had finally opened it's doors. The place was named My Blue Heaven and was now owned by a young woman. The happy owner stood at the edge of the sidewalk, admiring where all her funds have gone, then let out a relieved sigh. She was dressed in a white, button down blouse with the top two unbotons undone and a navy blue skirt that came to about her mid thigh. On her feet were a pair of ordinary, navy blue flip flops. She was feeling lazy. Her long, magenta hair was left down, and lightly swaying in the breeze caused by passing cars. There was a glimmer of excitement in her seafoam green eyes. Hopefully she'd pull in some customers, despite being only a few blocks down from another well known bar.

Her place was more adult oriented. She wasn't only the owner, but the finest bartender that Karakura had to offer. She chuckled to herself and waltzed inside of her building, admiring the inside. Twenty-seven tables, sixteen booths, and a bar that sat twenty people. The place was huge. The glistening bottles of crystal clear and amber liquid caught her attention as one of her employees stocked the bar area. The grand opening was in a few hours. It was almost sunset. The walls were plastered with movie posters, music memorabilia from both the United States and Japan. Moka was a rather avid collecter of such things. She walked back to the break room and spotted a couple of her employees grabbing a quick bite that they got from the kitchen. Moka simply smiled and gave them a look that said they better be paying for it. Five minutes, guys...we need to be ready to open in an hour... The two employees nodded and stuffed their fries down their throat. Mopka simply laughed and walked to her office, checking through her books. Her budget seemed in order. Everything added up and checked out. A relief.

Twenty minutes later, Moka made her way back into the main area where her employees were making some final touches to the place. Moka couldn't help smiling. The jukebox was playing a well known song that rang through the restaurant, the lights illuminated the place beautifully, and everything was perfect. The smell of food cooking in the kitchen filled the room with a mouth-watering aroma. Moka was tempted to grab a bite herself. After fourty minutes of final preparations, the place was ready. The doors opened and intrigued customers filled the tables and the bar seats quickly. Moka was pleased with the turnout. This was going to be a good night. She took her place at the bar and began making drinks for her anxious guests, simply wondering what amusement this night would hold.

Last edited by Akashiya Hime on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:12 am

Tenrai Raiden, captain of the 2nd Division was on a break and he was actually growing bored of staying in the Seireitei. He decided to go against the norm for once and come to the world of the living. Tenrai always loved coming to Karakura town, and in a sense he thought og himself as its guardian. He always dreamed that one day he could lead a division that would remain in Karakura town and protect it from immediate threats. Once in the world of the living Tenrai walked into an alley and switched to his gigai.

Tenrai then walked from the dark alley, dressed as a schoolboy. His outfit was a button down grey top and casual pants to match. He then began to walk around the town looking for the most appealing place to relax. He walked for awhile, and was even followed by some schoolgirls who were curious who he was. He eventually found his way over to the next restaurant and was attracted by its look. He could tell they were just opening and decided to check that place out. As he headed there he was stopped and asked for his age and an I.D.

Tenrai blinked twice, slightly confused. "M-my age?? Oh right Im two hundr-", he said before he relized he was suppose to act human. His gigai actually had an I.D so he pulled it out and flashed it. "I'm 23", he said basically reading off the card. Luckily, with his looks he was able to pass off as a 23 year old. He was allowed in and he moved his way to the bar. He looked at the bartender, and immediately narrowed his eyes. He could tell something was off about her, however he ignored it for now and waited until she was ready to get to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:05 am

Moka smiled as she served drink after drink. A beer here, a Jack and Coke there, and a few occasional screwdrivers to a group of women having a bachelorette party. Moka loved her job and loved having a full house even more. However something wiped that pleasant smile from her face. A chill ran down her spine as she felt an odd presence enter her bar. She looked towards the door to find a rather young looking man enter. She got a strange feeling from him, but couldn't place what it was. She was snapped out of her little trance by a rather inhebriated man asking for his seventh beer. Moka chuckled and grabbed him another fresh beer from the cooler beneath the bar. She popped the cap and placed it in front of him while she watched the new stranger out of the corner of her eye. The moment he sat down, she approached him. Well well...you don't look over twenty-one, but if you got by my boys, then you must be legal. What can I get you this evening. We have a fully stocked bar and an open kitchen. The menu is on the counter in front of you. Just name it, and it's yours. She smiled and gave him a friendly wink, then awaited his response. There was an odd aura about this man, and she was determined to find it out, but for now, she'd wait and treat him just like any other guest.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:14 am

Tenrai looked around, spinning around in his chair a few times slowly as he did so. He watched as some people were getting drunk out of their minds and others having the times of their lives. He could only smile as he was amused at watching others have their joy. When he noticed that the bartender was approaching him, he spun the chair into the place, just in time to hear her call him young. Ironically, he was rather young, just not by human standards. He moved faster so this was all done just before he made it completely infront of him. He raised an eyebrow at her and decided to joke around a little. "I don't look 21 huh...well to be quite honest, you dont look that old either love.", he said before he flashed a smile. He then looked down at the menu and then back at her. "Well in terms of food, I guess I'll have any kind of seafood dish you have, infact, pick your favorite dish and I'll have that. As for drinks..have any specialties?", he asked her innocently with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:28 am

Moka chuckled a bit. Well, to be honest, I'm barely over twenty-one, but shhhh.....Nobody has to know that... She smiled and listened as he asked her just to get him her favorite dish. She thought for a moment, then smiled and scribbled down an order before sending it to the kitchen. Right after she did that, she caught him asking about her house specials on drinks. Her smile seemed to grow bigger as he asked. Honey, we've got anything and everything you can think of here! You name it, and we've got it. And if we don't, we'll order it and have it in by tomorrow. As for my personal tastes, I'm a pretty plain girl. I love my Jack and Coke. Fifty percent Jack Daniel's old Number Seven Tennessee Whisky, and fifty percent Coca-cola. However, if you're feeling tame, we have your average Coke products, water, tea, and a variety of fruit juices. Our special tonight has been affectionately named "The Floor's Best Friend." It's a triple shot of Patròn Tequila that will have you on the floor in no time. Not reccommended for lightweights. Her eyes seemed to light up whenever she spoke of her liquors. She loved her job, and made sure people knew it. She was about to speak again when a rather drunken man reached over the counter and got a little too grabby. Moka, glared and swung her right fist, burying it into the intoxicated male's left cheek. He fell to the floor, out cold and bleeding from the nose. Moka simply smiled and turned back to her young guest, acting as if nothing happened. So did you make a choice yet?
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:41 am

"Really, just barely legal huh", he whispered with a smile. "Well I dont know how you get by with that but okay", he said before he listened on her personal tatse and then the other house specials. He looked up in the air for the moment and thought about what he'd like. He was also extremely curious as to what she had ordered for him. Well whatever, he'd find out soon enough right? He noticed how she really got into explaing what drinks they had and he merely raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Wow, you must really love your job huh", he said as he noticed that a drunk man and reached over and tried groping the girl. He was about to do something about it before he noticed she actually decked the guy in the face.

"Wow..and here I thought you were just a pretty face, but it looks like you can defend yourself. Which is good considering the environment you're in. I'm Tenrai by the way", he said as he introduced himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:52 am

Moka smiled at his comment and his introduction. She shook her right hand slightly and flexed it to get the slight pain to stop. She then whistled over to the men at the door, waving one over. The large bouncer walked over and nearly tripped over the unconscious man on the floor. Moka simply nodded to her bouncer, the man soon picking up the now slightly conscious drunkard and escoprting him out of the bar. Moka chuckled to herself. Opening night and I already had to kick a guy out. So your name is Tenrai, eh? I'm Moka, but most just call me Hime around here. It's a pleasure to meet you. She smiled softly and bowed to the man before catching the scent of grilled salmon. Her stomach growled a little. She chuckled in embarrassment and glanced at the server who was bringing out the dish she ordered for Tenrai. Grilled salmon with a lemon glaze was placed in front of the man. Moka simply winked at him. It's on the house, Tenrai. If you need anything else, just ask me. She chuckled and walked off for a minute to serve a few more drinks to waiting customers while Tenrai enjoyed his meal.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:03 am

Tenrai noticed Moka flexing her arm. "You okay?", he asked her just as the bouncer came to remove the man from the Bar and Grill. He then chuckled slightly at her comment about having to knock someone out on her first day. He nodded his head as she introduced herself. "Well it's certainly a pleasure to meet you as well. However which do you prefer to be called?? Moka or Hime?', he asked her. He then smelled his food in the distance and then looked at Moka as he heard her stomach growl. When the food was brought to him, he didnt seem to eat it, or even look at it. He waited for Moka to come back before he looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Wow, that looks delicious, however I dont think I can eat it all on my own. And I didnt order youre favorite dish just for you to watch me eat it ya'know. Care to join me??", he asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:16 am

Moka seemed to be in heaven while tending to guests. She stretched a bit and tied her long magenta hair back with a rubbon she pulled out of her skirt's pocket before she began wmizing and serving drinks. It looked more like a performance with her. Spinning bottles in her palms, her smooth, graceful movements. To her, her job was an artform. A waltz to a different sound. After she tended to her last guest, she went back to Tenrai to check up on him. She had a rather surprised expression on her face when she saw that his salmon was untouched. She then heard his reason why and smiled. Luckily, she was the boss of this place, so she couldn't get in trouble for having a little snack on the job. After all...she had to test the food to make sure her cooks were doing a good job. She grinned a bit and glanced back at Tenrai while pulling up a stool on her side of the bar. A couple bites won't hurt. I need a break anyway. She smiled and took one of the forks from an empty seat at the bar and dug into the right side of the salmon. She brought the piece to her lips and popped it in her mouth, then let out a satisfied groan. It was absolutely delicious. An orgasm on the tastebuds. She couldn't help taking a few more bites before half the salmon was already gone. She stopped herself there and sat the for down. She let out a content sigh and relaxed a bit. I definately picked some good cooks...don't you agree? She smiled and looked at him, wondering if he loved it as much as she did.
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:28 am

Tenrai just watched Moka as she continued to serve her guest. He could still sense that something was indeed different about her, however he wasnt sure what it was just yet. He just continued to watch her to see if anything she did, gave away what it was that puzzled him so. However as he watcher her "performance", he couldnt help but also be amazed by grace and love for her job. He smiled as she finally came over where he was. "Excellent", he said as he mentioned that it wouldnt be that bad if she got a break. He just watched as she ate and when she was almost half-way done with the salmon. He took piece and ate from there, picking at the salmon at the same time that she did. Upon the first couple of bites his eyes widened at how great it was, it was truely an amazing dish. When she made the statement about the good cooks he nodded. "Definately some of the best", he said as he ate some more salmon leaving a little bit behind for her to finish. He could tell she really liked the dish, perhaps shed like to finish it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Moka smiled as Tenrai began to eat, and was glad he enjoyed it as much as he did. She noticed he left a little behind for her, then smiled. She picked up her fork and scooped up the last bit of salmon, and then popped it in her mouth. She savored the smokey flavor, along with the perfect sweet citrus flavor created by the lemon glaze. She was in seventh heaven. She endulged in every bite. Before she knew it, the whole filet was gone. She and Tenrai finished the thing off rather quickly. She chuckled a bit. So did you decide on what you want to drink, or do you want me to pick that out for you as well? She gave him a sly little grin, mocking him in a playful manner. She could sense something within him. There was more to him. More tha what meets the eye. She felt an odd reishi level coming from him, though it was incredibly faint. Who exactly is he? She asked herself this over and over. While she thought to herself, she decided to do a little test. She nonchalantly let her spiritual pressure flare up a bit, the cross around her neck now giving off a faint blue glow. To a normal human, it would look as if nothing was happening, but to spiritually aware humans and other spiritual beings, they's see three pairs of translucent blue wings radiating from Moka's back. She left it visible for only a short moment before suppressing her power. She simply looked at Tenrai as if she did nothing, her smile still remaining. Now than the bait was set, she just had to sit back and wait for a bite.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:47 pm

Ichigo had taken a day off from work, he was taking a short walk while he studied the shops and the people that passed by him, he sighed, was this what he had truly wanted when he still had his spiritual energy? Ichigo looked up into the blue sky while deep in though, while he was walking, he then noticed a new cafe or something he was unsure, he had visited Orihime`s working place and he had to say that the girl had it no easier than him altrough her boss was nicer than his...

Out of the blue Ichigo noticed a drunked man being kicked out from the very same shop that he had taken keen intrest in, while the shop itself was nothing out of the ordinary it was almost full to its limits, which made sense because it was the grand opening it seemed, and recently too Ichigo was relucant to take a step into the cafe because the two grunts at the door well if he was going to get in he would have to improvise, and uh he was just 17 but looked like well over 20 at least when it came to his body structure, he could not complain, and he was kinda hungry anyway and uh he was just too lazy to cook anything up back at home since his sisters and dad was not home at the moment... A business trip he said, a vacation they said, they would not be gone for long they said, he can take care of himself they said, he was almost a grown up they said, well he could`t blame them and he sure as hell did not decline it, he was just not used to live alone for a week now... ahhh it made him almost search for company, anything, anyone would do, ever since he lost his spiritual pressure his contacts with the shinigami had become almost none existant... he lifted an eye brown as he gazed at the grunt`s just outside the shop, Ichigo wondered if he could get by his looks? well he thought it was worth a try...

He took a step towards the door but as he reached the door step he was stopped by the two men, first encounter, oh boy he recogniced these two grunts as two men from the school a few years older than himself, Ichigo was unamused, the two men recognized him immidietly, that meant that they knew his age, and that also meant they had a grudge against him, Ichigo narrowed his eyes instantly when this became apparent Where do you think your going? the other guy gave him a push you fool dont think we have forgotten your fa... ichigo grabbed the man`s arm into a tight grip an gave the man a knock in the head what`s that... do i recognice you two? the two men looked irritated at Ichigo, it seemed like a fight would be on its way and uh not in the best of places either... Ichigo had "that" face on him SERIOUS and not very forgiving step aside guys, id hate to give you any troub... one of the men grabbed his collar shirt, Ichigo did not raise an eye brown at the man, his orange hair covered most of his eyes...
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:01 am

Tenrai watched with a slight grin as she finished off the salmon, she looked like she was really enjoying it. He then heard her little statement about her choosing his drink. He decided he'd take her up on her offer. "Actually I have no idea, so if you want to pick something for me again, you can", he said with a playful grin. Tenrai then sensed a flare of spirtual pressure, and where it came from was Moka?? He kept his cool and acted as if he didnt notice anything. However Ichigo's appearance was convinent, because as he fought outside, Tenrai turned towards the door. Because of that Moka couldnt catch any real emotion from him. However he was very interested on what he sensed. However he decided to play it off and bring attention to what was going on outside. "Seems like more people have found their way here", he said with a raised eyebrow.

Tenrai was a smart man...He knew a flare like that if it ment something, couldnt be just an accident. Perhaps she sensed something in him the same way he did in her. There was no way to be sure, but he found find out later. As long as he stayed calm, he could be patient until he found out what exactly Moka was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:17 am

Moka watched Tenrai closely, waiting for any sign or change in his actions that gave away who or what he really was, but there was nothing. She sighed a bit, wondering if she had simply misjudged Tenrai. She was about to speak when a commotion was heard at the front door. She glanced over to see one of her bouncers hoisting a teenager up by his shirt. Moka sighed and looked at Tenrai once more as she walked out from behind the bar. Excuse me for a moment, Tenrai. I better take care of this before trouble ensues... She smiled softly at Tenrai, then walked over to the door. She now stood behind the bouncer holding the orange haired boy off the ground. Daisuke....put the kid down...I don't pay you to pick on teenagers.... She then glanced over at the other bouncer who made no effort to stop Daisuke's actions. You two just started, and you're already looking to be fired? You can't be serious.... Moka gave the two men sharp glares. Daisuke swallowed hard and put the orange haired boy back down. Sorry, Ms. Akashiya...but this punk was trying to get in without an ID. And he's underage.. Moka sighed and looked at the orange haired boy. How old are you? And don't lie to me... If there was one thing Moka was good at, it was spotting liars. She awaited the boy's reply, her arms now crossed over her chest, her right foot tapping impatiently on the pavement.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:15 am

Ichigo was about to punch the guy in the face but noticed someone heading there way, he blinked at the woman? she was the boss? was she serious? when she asked his age, Ichigo avoided to look straight in the woman`s eyes im... he stood back for a minute or two he let his gaze fall over the woman with his left eye that was not covered by his hair that was brought down slightly, she did not seem like the type who would get lied in the face withouth her knowing it, like his sisters seemed to be, that and he was not the best of liars around which Urahara had reminded him more times than he cared to remeber...

Ichigo`s eyes wandered across the bar and went past the man the woman had been talking with, Ichigo`s eyes fell on Moka again im seventeen... look its not a crime to be hungry is it? Ichigo tried to make his tone sound as calm as ever trough he had it a bit hard at first, Ichigo bit his lip, well it had been worth a shot...
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Tenrai tried to look as innocent as possible and then when he looked at the orange haired boy he narrowed his eyes. *I can almost sense traces of spitual presure from him..and he seems so familar...That is Kurosaki Ichigo*, he thought to himself as he then watched as Moka walked up to the former substitute Soul Reaper. He didnt speak, he just watched to see the events work naturally as they would have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:49 pm

Moka chuckled a bit as she heard the orange haired boy speak. He was simply hungry. He wasn't looking for trouble like her bouncers made it seem. She looked up at Daisuke and smiled. Daisuke. This boy is the one exception to the "21" rule, got it? Daisuke grumbled under his breath before responding. Yes, Ms. Akashiya...... Moka smiled and patted the oversized thug on the back, then turned her attention to the orange haired boy. So you're hungry, eh? Well I suppose you can come in for a bite to eat. It's not like you're going to be drinking or anything, right? She smiled sweetly and nudged the boy with her elbow before escorting him inside and leading him back up to the bar area. She took her place back behind the bar, smiling at Tenrai before she turned her attention back to the boy. She pointed at the menu and smiled. Go ahead and browse the menu, then let me know when you're ready to order, alright? She then glanced at Tenrai. As for you...we were trying to figure out what to get you to drink, right? She chuckled a bit and rubbed the back of her head, a bit embarrassed about forgetting so suddenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:35 am

Moka was awaiting to hear Ichigo's order when she noticed her bouncers letting another young looking girl in. She sighed a bit and muttered to herself. Those idiots are so fired.... She noticed the girl walk up to the counter and ask about juice. Moka arched a brow, then sighed once more. Sorry, Miss. I know for a fact that you're under twenty-one...I'm afraid that I have to ask you to leave. I don't know how you got my bouncers to let you in, but they're in big trouble too. Nothing against you. But I already have one underaged kid to worry about. I'd lose this place if I had another, so must insist you leave. She felt bad about asking the girl to leave, but she just opened the place. She didn't want to risk losing it by letting underaged kids in. Thankfully, Ichigo looked at least twenty-one, so the drunken idiots around the bar didn't complain. However the young girl barely looked eighteen. There was no way she wouldn't get complaints about having her in the bar. She simply sighed and called for one of her bouncers to escort the girl out.

[Sorry for posting out of turn. Since Ichigo has ddecided not to post, Lightning will be taking his place in this topic. Just pretend he was never there. Normal posting order will continue now. The order goes: Me, Tenrai, then Lightning. If you don't reply within 48 hours, your turn will be skipped and you will have to wait until it comes to your turn again to post. That is all ^^]
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:25 pm

OOC: sorry for the late reply, also remeber that all living beings radiate some kind of spiritual pressure, its just the amount that tells us apart, right now Ichigo would radiate less spiritual energy than an average human being and therefore not able to see spiritual beings... (+ ill just ignore your last rp post since rukia had hers deleted)

IC: Well this woman seemed decent enough and allowed him to enter, Ichigo was relived to say the very least, he heard her comment damn right Akayoshi he said her "name" wrong then again Ichigo was not very good with names, Ichigo followed the woman and took a seat at the bar, he took a quick look at the menu, right lets see one curry with rice and chicken please he said in a hasty manner sort of, the place sure was bustling with people and uh can i have some ice cold water with that? he put away the menu, and looked around not at anything in particular You got quite the place here... are you new around here?
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:18 am

Tenrai looked at Moka. "Yeah I dont drink that much so I really dont know what most of this stuff is...could you make something for me?", he asked rather innocently. It was funny because now he really seemed like a child, and she questioned if he was old enough to be in here to begin with. Yet Tenrai was over 500 years old...he just never spent his years experiementing with what his favorite drink was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:37 am

Moka's eye twitched slightly as the orange haired boy messed up her name. It's Akashiya....but you can just call me Moka if it's easier for you.. She took down the boy's order as he spoke it, then sent it back to the kitchen. She then turned towards the bar and grabbed a medium sized glass, filling it a third of the way with ice before filling it to the brim with water. She set the cup on a napkin in front of the boy, then placed a straw to the right of the cup. She then turned her attention back to Tyenrai as he asked her to mix him up something since he didn't really know what any of the drinks were on the liquor menu. She chuckled a bit. Heh..sure you want to trust me to make you a drink? Who knows? I may give you something that will have you wasted before you realize it. She smiled and gave him a friendly wink before taking a tumbler down from the glass shelf. She dropped three ice cubes in the short tumbler, then grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniel's Sour Mash Whisky. She filled the glass three fourths of the way, then made the same drink for herself. She smiled and set one of the glasses in front of Tenrai. Jack on the rocks...my personal favorite. She smiled and drank hers down in one shot, the amber fluid burning a path down her throat. A delicious burn that lit a fire inside her. She loved her Jack. Just as she sat her empty glass down, a server came out with Ichigo's order, setting it in front of the boy. Moka smiled and thanked the server, then glanced at Ichigo. Enjoy, Kiddo. She gave him a playful smile and ruffled his hair before turning her attention back to Tenrai once more.

[Okay, since Ichigo is staying after all. New posting order! It goes as follows: Me, Ichigo, Tenrai, then Lightning whenever she joins.]
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:40 pm

((o.k...waits her turn, btw i do luv that sig tenrai *winks*))
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:07 pm

Ichigo found nothing suspicious about the person sitting next to him and therefore thought of him no more than a random guy having a bit of a problem choosing a drink, as Moka started to look a bit annoyed at him when he probably called her name wrong, which by to him was no big suprise, he sweatdropped slightly, and started to wonder what kind of temper this woman had R-right moka it is then... Ichigo gave a rather nervous laugh that was also short lived, when he tasted the food, the standards in this bar where quite high, he took the glass and drank a bit of it, before putting it down again, he looked a bit suprised at Moka Its no Kiddo, Im Ichigo, Ichigo Kurosaki my dad owns a clinic a few quarters down the hill Ichigo took in his second bite of the food, it was pretty good this is pretty good...

After she had decided to ruffle his messy orange hair a bit more to become a bit more messed up he started to wonder if the woman was sane calling him kiddo, shit, she reminded him of his mother a bit, but maybe a bit too young, he let her approach pass, while she did not look that much of his mother she had that Aura about her that beamed kindness, as if she had never been annoyed at him from the start, Ichigo decided to let the thought pass and continued to eat after a while he had emptied the plate, he had after all not eaten anything today, Ichigo pulled out his empty plate at Moka Seconds!
Back to top Go down
Tenrai

Tenrai

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:53 am

Tenrai quickly glanced over at Ichigo again. He then turned and thought to himself for a moment. *He lost all of his shinigami powers...so hes no different than most of the people here. He probably doesnt know whats been going on in the Soul Society..probably doesnt even know who I am*, he thought to himself before brushing the thought off. He laid his head on the table and then looked up at the drink Moka gave him. "Uhh...Im a little nervous to try it", he said.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:37 am

Once again Lightning found herself in the Human World, it seemed like lately more and more visits were becoming necessary. This time it was to reprimand a captain for leaving the Soul Society unauthorised, she truly wondered why shinigami were so fascinated with the human world lately. Perhaps it was the event that occurred with the humans that peaked their interest, either way it was causing her to have to hunt more down than in the past. Her target this time was the new 2nd Division captain Tenrai Raiden and it seemed he was spending time in a bar. Why did he have to be in a place that Lightning would have to wear a gigai to speak to him.....she disliked gigai's greatly, the stomach aches she would get in one were but one of the causes for her dislike. The other was the way humans seemed to act around her, this all served to put her in quite the mood for this meeting.

Pausing for a moment outside the building Lightning read the sign; My Blue Heaven. Taking a breath and preparing herself for the crowd Lightning entered the first doorway of the building, it was an oddly decorated place. Posters and items that Lightning herself had absolutely no idea about decorated the place, she guessed they must have been something to do with human culture. As she tried to enter the main area of the building she was stopped by a rather burly man whom looked at her with a look she was not comfortable with. With a glare of her own she attempted to continue on past the man, "I said Show me your I.D" Lightning felt a hand placed on her shoulder and a tightening grasp accompany the words. Struggling to restrain herself from simply kicking the man's ass for touching her Lightning turned to face him and furrowed her eyebrows. "What?!" ID? what on earth was this man talking about?

((pic of her gigai appearance:
Spoiler:
))
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)   My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Blue Heaven: Bar & Grill [Tenrai, Ichigo & Lightning - No Fighting unless it's drunken bar fights for my amusement)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next