Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
To much? (Mina) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
To much? (Mina) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
To much? (Mina) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
To much? (Mina) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
To much? (Mina) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
To much? (Mina) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
To much? (Mina) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
To much? (Mina) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
To much? (Mina) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

To much? (Mina)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebastian

Sebastian

To much? (Mina) Empty
PostSubject: To much? (Mina)   To much? (Mina) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:26 am

The day was rolling along quite well for the fifth division captain, who had managed to get his paper work done and submitted early. With nothing to do in his spare time Sebastian decided he would have a little bit of fun and spar with a few of his seated officers, this had always been routine in the division but today Sebastian decided to do something a little out of the norm, he was going to try and push his combat skills a litter further today by not only taking on his vice captain but also his third, fourth, and fifth seats all at the same time.

Finally emerging from his dark office the fifth division captain emerged with a smile on his face as he thought of his devious plan to get some training in. Sebastian wandered around the division for a while wondering where everyone had disappeared to and eventually he stumbled upon his third seat who was hard at work building up his kido skills, a brief conversation between the two carried out for about ten minutes before Sebastian told the young shinigami of his plans. The third seat was intrigued at this idea, especially since he had never witnessed his captain in combat.

About half an hour went by and eventually everyone was present and accounted for, and the rest of the squad gathered to watch. The fight started out exactly how Sebastian figured it would, with all three rushing it at the same time, he simply used his shunpo to avoid the assault and proceeded to place each of his sparing partners on their heels. The various sounds of the blades clashing seemed to echo throughout the seireitei with force, as captain Sebastian was hard on his men just like he was with his soldiers when he was alive and had high expectations of those that joined the fifth division, so far none of the men were holding back and none of them disappointed Sebastian, who was caught up in the moment.

Was it possible for a captain to enjoy training to much? Sebastian didn’t seem to think so but this led to him not realizing that as his sparing partners got more organized he raised his spiritual pressure to match the opposition. The fifth seat was the first to show signs of being worn out by his captain’s spiritual pressure, followed by the fourth seat and then eventually the third seat began to show the side effects of the captain’s spiritual pressure. Sebastian had been so caught up in the spar that he failed to realize this until he finally had a moment to breath, he looked around and could see the faces of some of the spectating officers followed by the looks of his opponents and finally decided enough was enough.

Calling an end to the spar Sebastian made sure each of the members in the squad were ok and eventually was left with nothing to do. One shinigami suggested that perhaps he should take a walk around of something and figuring there was nothing better to do, Sebastian set out on a stroll half hoping that something interesting would happen or at least someone would come along to keep him occupied.
Back to top Go down

To much? (Mina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: To much? (Mina)   To much? (Mina) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:24 am

For Mina paperwork was never done. Ever. They were a medical Division, so there was always paperwork. But Mina had a system that worked quite well. The new Shinigami to her division always handled alot of the paperwork that her division incurred. But there was some paperwork she didn't let anyone else deal with, and that was the leave of absence for those who required more rest time them normal. Every Division had Shinigami that needed to be healed, and most worked themselves sick. She didn't allow her division to do that to themselves, and she didn't let her Vice Captain get out of work either.

She split division sheets to be delivered with her vice captain and she took the papers around to all the Divisions. Normally she started with the easier divisions, but something made her want to start with the 11th Division. Catcalls followed her as she walked through the Division to the Captain's quarters. Mina blamed what happened next on the fact that she wasn't wearing her Captain's Haori, but regardless all of the 11th Division should know who she was since she never ever allowed an other Shinigami besides herself to treat them, because she was the only one who could deal with them. But whether this guy was new or trying to be funny, the guy, who towered over her by almost a foot, dropped a load of laundry in front of her. Her face no longer held the smile it had before, and was now clearly annoyed. But her voice stayed pleasant, but had an edge to it when she spoke. "If you don't move that laundry from out of my path, I will destroy it, and quickly." She said, her tone saying she was completely serious.

It really was too bad he didn't believe her, and had just scoffed at her. She gave a small shrug, pointed at the basket of laundry and spoke loudly enough to be heard, "Haien." The basket was destroyed and so was the guys landry. When he went to move on her in anger, their Captain had appeared and stopped him, telling him that she had warned him. After all, Mina didn't make idle threats. Ever. And Solomon knew her quite well by this point. Handing him his papers, she gives him a smile. "You might want to do something about your men's catcalls towards me, or I'll bind them all with Kido." She said, as she left the men giving her plenty of space to walk.

Her next Division was 10th, then 8th, 12th, and the 9th Division. After those it was the 13th Division, to see her lover, Kenji Mamoru-taichou. That proved to be an interesting as she tried to just leave the papers on his desk and tried not to see him. After all if she did see him, they would more then likely wind up rolling around in his sheets or against his desk. Partly she was successful because she was almost out of his office when he walked in. She tried to talk fast t him to expalin to him but it didn't work quite as well as she had hoped, because she wound up pinned against the door, and his mouth hot on hers. Mina managed to retract her mouth from his, and told him what she had been there and that she had to deliver other documents.

He wasn't quite mollified by that, but she compensated by promising to come back that night to be with him ad his unstatable lust and love. She loved him dearly, but she really did need to get going to finish delivering all her paperwork. Leaving the 13th Division 15 minutes after she evetered there, a smiled was on her face as she looked at the divisions she had left. Only the 5th division left now. A quick flash step brought her there and she almost ran straight into Sebastian, the Captain. "Ah, Sebastian-taichou, just the person I wished to see!" She said with a kind smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

To much? (Mina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: To much? (Mina)   To much? (Mina) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:28 am

Though the captain of the fifth division seemed lost in thought, when his fellow captain appeared next to him, his head just lowered as if he was unfazed by the sudden appearance of her. Rather than flinch or jump like most people would have, Sebastian greeted his fellow captain with a smile upon hearing his name “hello there Mina-san. What brings you here?” he asked completely oblivious to the small stack of paper in her hands.

It wasn’t often that Sebastian let many thing’s get by his sight but he had taken the advice of one his the members of his squad and was trying to take some time to relax, which appeared that it would have to wait of a bit seeing as how he hadn't quite gone that far from the barracks.
Back to top Go down

To much? (Mina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: To much? (Mina)   To much? (Mina) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:54 pm

Mina smiled up at the man, and held the papers out to him. "Just the final stuff for my Divisions paperwork, which is your Divisions leave of Absence papers for those who need more rest then what is usually required." She said as she looked around his Division. Some of the Shinigami were looking rather worn out like they had been fighting, or fighting another's reiatsu. She had seen this type of worn out many times when a Captain and a vice captain were training together. "Did you have a training session today Sebastian-taichou?" She asked him, her eyes still taking in the worn out looks from his seated officers. They seemed to have born the brunt of it too.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

To much? (Mina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: To much? (Mina)   To much? (Mina) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:32 pm

Sebastian stared down at the papers presented to him and kindly excepted them, though Sebastian was known to be tough on his officers he was also caring and if there was ever anything they needed, Sebastian would make sure the didn’t go without. He glanced through the first few pages as his fellow captain inspected his officers from afar.

Quote :
"Did you have a training session today Sebastian-taichou?”

Sebastian looked at Mina innocently as if he were a kid that was caught doing something wrong “no…not at all. Why do you ask?” he said rubbing the back of his head, there was really no need for him to ask the question, he knew he had gotten carried away during his spar.
Back to top Go down

To much? (Mina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: To much? (Mina)   To much? (Mina) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:39 am

Mina smiled softly at the man and the smile clearly said that she wasn't fooled one bit. She knew exactly what had happened, and had only asked out of courtesy. Gesturing for those who were most in need of help towards her, she gives them all a Reiatsu boost with her 4th Division knowledge. After all, the first thing that the 4th Division healed was lost reiatsu. "Only because your men look to be Reiatsu worn like you were training against your seated officers." She said very bluntly, but completely kind at the same time.

Her final work down, she marks it down on her arm with a passing scribe's pen. She did this alot, because all healing work needed to be recorded. "Sebastian-taichou, do you have a few moments, or are you busy? I'd like to talk with you." She said her smile still fixed on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

To much? (Mina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: To much? (Mina)   To much? (Mina) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:57 pm

Sebastian stood by and watched and the kind and care captain of the fourth division, gave a slight Reiatsu charge to the officers that needed it. Sebastian let out a sigh as he looked at the faces of his officers, these individuals including the unseated shinigami were like his adoptive family, he wouldn’t let anything happen to them but, at the same time he had to watch how far he pushed his limits cause in a sense, he was as harmful to them as anything else they could or would encounter.

Quote :
"Sebastian-taichou, do you have a few moments, or are you busy? I'd like to talk with you."

Sebastian looked at his officers who all seemed fine thanks to Mina’s quick thinking, he then looked back to his fellow captain and nodded “I’m not bust at all. What did you want to talk about?”
Back to top Go down

To much? (Mina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: To much? (Mina)   To much? (Mina) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:37 am

Mina smiled at Sebastian, and gestured to the doors out of his Division. "Come for a walk with me Sebastian-taichou. I'll tell you while we walk. I've been sitting all day, and need to move." She said as she headed in that direction, sure that the man would follow. After all, she knew she had his interest in that regard.

Waiting until they were out of his division and walking companionably between the Divisions, she starts to speak. "I've held this idea for a while, and I wonder how it will be received by the other Captains. Since you seem to be one of the more....accepting Captains, I was wondering if you were interested in trying something out with me.

"I'd like to place one of my Division members in your Division so that they can gain some field experience, and to keep your Shinigami from becoming tired like they were when I was there. What do you think about that?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

To much? (Mina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: To much? (Mina)   To much? (Mina) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:34 am

Sebastian nodded as Mina had gestured for the two of them to go on a walk, it wasn’t a bad idea considering Sebastian had been cooped up in his office nearly all day. As the two captains walked side by side and stride for stride, Sebastian loosened up a bit and decided to relax a bit, taking in the sight that was the beautiful afternoon sky and the fresh air that circulated through the area.

Quote :
"I've held this idea for a while, and I wonder how it will be received by the other Captains. Since you seem to be one of the more....accepting Captains, I was wondering if you were interested in trying something out with me.

"I'd like to place one of my Division members in your Division so that they can gain some field experience, and to keep your Shinigami from becoming tired like they were when I was there. What do you think about that?"

Sebastian pondered the idea of having a shinigami from another division in his own. There was a pause, the young Captain wanted to make sure he gave Mina a definite answer. He knew that since the shinigami he would be getting was from the fourth, that the daily training that Sebastian put his own squad through might take its toll on the poor soul that would be transferred over but, at the same time Sebastian wasn’t one to pass up a challenge nor an opportunity such as this one. Finally after a few minutes of deep thought Sebastian looked to Mina and smiled “Sounds like a plan to me.” he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

To much? (Mina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: To much? (Mina)   To much? (Mina) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:41 am

Mina had felt apprehensive about this, but it paid off apparently. Perfect, Sebastian was willing to try it. "Within the next week, I'll send one of mine over to you. If you could Quarter them for a month, that would be perfect. I'd just like to try it for a month to start, and see how things go from there. I think we'll see a difference in your Shinigami's performance." She said in her soft way, and a smile on her face.

As they walked they must have looked like quite the pair. It wasn't often that the Captains could visit like this, what with conflicting schedules, and the various other duties that were required. But it was needless to say that Mina did enjoy her time with the other Captains. It wasn't often, which maybe made it all that much more special. Taking a glance at the sky, she speaks again. "I'll have to return in a few hours, but for now, if you're good for it, I'd like to get something to eat."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

To much? (Mina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: To much? (Mina)   To much? (Mina) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:09 am

Sebastian gave his fellow captain a kind smile “housing shouldn’t be that much of an issue, I’m sure there’s a spare room somewhere in the barracks.” Sebastian then heard Mina ask if he wanted to get something to eat, come to think of it, Sebastian hadn’t eaten since dawn, and he had used up quite a bit of energy during that spar.
As this point food sounded great, so Sebastian looked at Mina “that sounds like a great idea. It’ll also give us some time to catch up.” Sebastian couldn’t help himself, he was a social person and loved being around people, but it was the captains that Sebastian saw very little of, and this was a good idea from the fourth division captain.
Back to top Go down

To much? (Mina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: To much? (Mina)   To much? (Mina) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:49 pm

Mina smiled at the other man. "Perfect. I was hoping you'd say that. I haven't had a chance to eat all day. It's been patients and paperwork. And Visiting the 11th Division. I'm really hoping that they're going to stop handing me their laundry to do, because they're shortly going to be out of clothing." She said with a soft smirk on her face.

She, like Sebastian, was a very social person, but being tied down with paperwork didn't work very well for her in her mind. Mina knew she needed connections to all the Divisions, but she couldn't spread herself too thin with this goal either. She needed to start by rebuilding those that were there before, so the 5th, 3rd, and 9th Divisions to start, since she already had the 12th and the 7th in her books because they were her friend's Divisions. "What are you in the mood for Sebastian?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

To much? (Mina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: To much? (Mina)   To much? (Mina) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:07 am

Sebastian thought for a moment, he placed a hand to his chin, as if he were in deep thought, which he wasn’t. “I suppose anything.” he said with a smile, he was so hungry that it truly didn’t matter where the two ended up. Though the fifth division captain was in dire need of some food, his mind was ticking away at what Mina had said, he then got a good idea.

Sebastian looked at Mina, “you know, I think I know a way to limit your stress. From now on, why don’t I have a squad member retrieve the paperwork from you. Of course the only downside to that, is these little talks we have” then there was a pause, Sebastian had thought of a better solution, one that would give the two of them a break “Or I could just visit your division to get the reports myself. I’m sure my division would love that, less time they have to worry about me putting them through the ringer.” Sebastian finished this last sentence with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To much? (Mina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: To much? (Mina)   To much? (Mina) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To much? (Mina)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Archieve :: Archieve-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Roleplay forums | Manga - Comic strip | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com