Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tomix

Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Empty
PostSubject: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:11 pm

He had long since forsaken his Arrancar uniform. Tomix now wore a long black overcoat, with a brown shirt underneath, complete with black pants. His black hair blew in the desert wind. It had been a while since he'd seen...anyone. Well, anyone except the small holagram on his shoulder.

"...And that is why I think the relationship did not work out." Delta finished.
"Delta, could you please refrain from probing into my relationships." Tomix said flatly.

The desert seemed to strech on forever. Tomix was considering trying to destroy the holagram if he couldn't find any other form of life.
Delta began to whistle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Val had grown bored of hanging around Las Noches while waiting for James to get out of his damn meeting, plus her brother was nowhere to be found. He must have gotten lost again. She sighed and decided to leave Las Noches for a while and enjoy the vast freedom that the desert held. The moment she stepped outside, she inhaled deeply, then exhaled sharply. She loved the various scents in the air. So refreshing. Her eyes scanned for any sign of movement, the golden yellow orbs glowing in the bright moonlight. She stretched a bit, then ran her fingers through her silken silver tresses. A perfect day to go for a run. She smirked and sonidoed into the air, going up as a woman, then coming back down to the sands in the form of a five foot tall silver fox. She raised her muzzle high and took one more whiff of the desert air, her three tails wagging happily behind her. She smelled something....another arrancar. Her claws kneaded the sand, her sinews trembling out of restraint. She then let go, taking off like a rocket into the vast unknown, her nose following the scent of an unknown arrancar. If anyone could track them, it was her.

After a short run, she spotted something over a large dune. She trotted up to the top of the dune and noticed a young looking male who appeared to be speaking to his shoulder. She cocked her head to the side a bit while she watched him This guy must be nuts if he's talking to himself.....but he's the one I've been tracking...might as well get a closer look She crouched low, her belly dragging across the sand as she crept closer towards the young, raven haired Arrancar. If he was a rogue, she'd eat him. If he wasn't and he bores her, she'd still eat him. If he was entertaining, then he deserved to live. Those were her views on meeting others. She simply waited until he spotted her before deciding to take a more proper form. In this form, her reiatsu was suppressed, but the moment she would change back, he'd feel her reiatsu for a brief moment, her reiatsu easily rivaling that of the Primera's. She paused for a moment and laid low, simply observing the male now.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:29 am

Tomix head snapped up when he senesed somthing in the distance. He whispered to Delta quietly.
"Delta...preform a scan of the area within two miles." Delta gave a silent nod.
"Scan completed. Life form detected nearby." Tomix scowled. "What kind?" He asked.
"Scanning. Arrancar. Reading through internal memorey. Unknown."

Tomix turned in the Arrancar's direction. A dead tree was all he could see. He walked in the Arrancar's direction. He placed his hand under his trench coat, gripping the hilt of Giruvargan.
"Where are you..." He whispered under his breath. "Delta, deactivate. I'll call on you if I fight."
"Yes, Tomix."

He continued to walk in the Arrancar's direction. He could sense it was powerful, but he could be on par with it. He had once been on par with the third Espada, back in the day. Until that day...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:45 am

Val's ears perked up the moment she saw the other arrancar heading towards her direction. She rose to her feet and walked out into the open as the male asked where she was. Her vulpine muzzle parted, a soft, feminine voice echoing from within her mouth instead of a growl. Right here.... Her lips wrinkled into a wide, toothy grin. Before the male could blink, she quickly changed into her more common form. She took on the shape of a lovely female arrancar, about 5'3" in height. Her fox-like ears, when standing erect, gave her a few extra inches. Her golden yellow eyes were now locked on the male, her cherry red lips curling into a sly little grin. She traded her silver pelt for smooth, peach colored skin, and exchanged her agile fox body for a more voluptuous figure. She ran her fingers through her long, silver tresses, then let them tumble down her back, a few strands draping over her shoulders. Her long, plush tail swayed lightly behind her, the soft fur tickling her heels. She was dressed in a modified version of the arrancar uniform. Her top was cut above her navel, and had a rather open collar that revealed her hollow hole, as well as a decent amount of cleavage. The top had long sleeves that stopped just below the wrist. Her hakama pants were just like anyone elses, but had an opening in the back for her tail. She crossed her arms over her chest and lightly tapped her right foot on the soft sands. Her reiatsu flared a bit, giving him just a taste of her true power, then smirked. You know...you shouldn't talk to yourself....people will think you aren't...all...there....
Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:13 am

Tomix kept his calm expression when the Arrancar -a female- revealed herself and approached him. His eyebrows raised when she transformed into the form of an attractive female. He looked her up and down -his eyes lingering for a fraction of a second longer on her cleavage- and then answered her statement about talking to himself.

"I was talking to myself. Delta, activate." The small green, armoured figure of Delta appeared on Tomix's shoulder once again.
"Greetings, Tomix, and Miss...?" Delta asked the Arrancar female.
Tomix gripped the hilt of Giruvargan slightly tighter. He sensed her power, but didn't even flinch. He let his power flow out for a second, which would be comparable to her's easily.
"Do you know...who I am?" Tomix asked quietly, referring to his former rank of Octava Espada.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:27 am

Val blinked and watched the male examine her body, rather her "assets." She sighed lightly to herself, then looked at him as he spoke. She watched as a little green figure appeared on the male's shoulder. It gave off no scent or spiritual pressure. non-organic lifeform.....So maybe you're not insane afterall... She heard the figure call the male Tomix, then indirectly ask her for her name. Val took a step closer, grinning a bit. My name is Valentina....Delta, correct? Such an interesting little creature you are....and quite adorable. She smirked, then noticed the male gripping his blade tighter before releasing more of his spiritual pressure. His was a tad bit weaker then hers. She simply smiled when he asked if she knew who he was. Should I? If I've never heard of you...then you must not be someone of great importance... She gave him that oh so sly grin, speaking in a mockingly sweet tone. As he let his reiatsu flare, so did she, her spiritual pressure easily rivaling her master's, La Primera's. She took one more step closer, then sonidoed forward, appearing behind the male in the blink of an eye. She was mere centimetres behind the male now, her breath hot on his neck as she spoke. Do you know who I am..? She wasn't going to eat this one. Oh no....she wanted to play..
Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:54 am

Delta gave off an irritable mutter when the Arrancar described him as adorable.
"My creator would have never treated me in such a way...Tomix what are you stareing at?" TOmix snapped his head up slightly.
"Nothing. Anyway..." Tomix flared his reaitsu slightly more. "You don't know who I am? I'm the amn who insulted that pathetic dog Aizen, the man who left of his own will. I'm Tomix Drakeson, Former Octava Espada."
Delta giggled a bit. "A bit overdramatic, Tomix. Also, her eyes are up there." Delta laughed.

Tomix didn't even flinch when she appeared behind him.
"I know your name -Valentina-, and I'm certain your not an Espada. But...you're an Espada level Arrancar." In a fraction of a second, he was now behind her.
"But remember this: I was the fastest Espada." This girl was intresting; she wanted to play with her prey, and Tomix would cooperate. He needed to let of some steam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:07 am

Val found herself grinning wider as the male introduced himself, only to have the little green figure on his shoulder say exactly what she was thinking. No need to be such a drama queen....and Aizen was no dog...dog shit, maybe...but nowhere near worthy enough to be described as a creature with such loyalty towards a given master... Her nose then twitched, her ears standing on end as she tracked the sound of his sonido, along with his scent. As he appeared behind her, she swiftly turned and gripped the male by his shirt collar, pulling him close to her, their bodies barely touching. You WERE the fastest, Mr. Drakeson....now I have claimed such a title within Las Noches...And you are correct....I am not an Espada....but my strength rivals that of The Primera... She smirked and playfully licked the male's cheek, then let him go before stretching a bit. Her fierce yellow eyes glowed brightly in the moonlight, a sign of her excitement. She chuckled to herself and turned her back to the male, her tail lightly brushing just under his chin. She glanced over her right shoulder, a playful smirk on her cherry red lips. Delta, dear....tell your friend to dump some cold water down his pants....he can poke someone's eye out with that thing.... Her grin widened and she gave Tomix a playful wink. She hadn't had this much fun in ages.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:31 am

Tomix was about to grab the female when she grabbed -his- shirt collar and pulled him forward. His face contorted into any annoyed grin.
"Who says you're the fastest. With Delta, no one is faster then me!" To his intense suprise, she licked his cheek. Tomix lept back when she let him go, his face a light red. His face blushed darker when she turned and her tail brushed against his chin.

Delta seemed to be enjoying Tomix's plight quite a bit. He began to laugh uncontrollably when she made a joke about dumping some cold water down his pants.
"That, has to be, the funniest joke I have heard in a long time..." Delta continued to laugh as Tomix did nothing but stutter.
"D-D-Delta, I swear, I will tear you to shreds one day..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:50 am

Valentina huffed when she heard the male scolding the green figure on his shoulder. Tsk tsk....Mr. Drakeson...don't get mad at Delta for your....problem....It's common for males your age to have uncontrollable hard-ons....That'll go away after you finally get laid... She smirked and faced the male, her hands resting on her hips. Her tail wagged slightly, amused with how much fun she was having while she toyed with her new little toy. She then glanced at the little hologram and gave it a playful wink before focusing her gaze back on Tomix. I can smell a virgin from miles away...and your scent gives that little fact away. She shook her head, almost pitying the boy. She then remembered something that she learned while living in Las Noches. She smirked and approached the male. I have heard of a slutty Espada that'll sleep with anything with a penis...Try your luck with her. Her grin widened as she circled the male like a shark circling it's prey. She was having too much fun to let up now.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:59 am

Tomix was quite irritated with this Arrancar and Delta now. Plus, he didn't like being called 'Mr Drakeson' at all.
"My name is Tomix. Just. Tomix. And what do you mean, my age? I'm 360 years old, in human years!" His power was flaring, going higher then normal. It was none of her buisness if he was a virgin or not...He had only wished to lose it with Sara...
"Damn..." He muttered. He had to let go of the past if he wanted to move forward.
"I don't care about any damn slutty Espada. I'd rather see the Espada burn to the ground, to be completly honest." He addmited.

He was feeling strange with this girl circling him.
"Tomix, I just preformed a scan of your thoughts, and I have noticed you seem to be thinking a lot of yourslef and Sara, from you days as a human." Tomix turned to Delta.
"Shut. Up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:17 am

Val grinned wider. She could smell the male's anger and was loving it. She couldn't help but laugh when he mentioned his age. Only three hundred and sixty years? My dear boy, you really know how to make a woman feel old...I'm more than four times your age...You really are just a kid. She then looked at the little green hologram, then smirked as he mentioned the name Sara. Ooh...a human mate? Do you prefer the live ones, Tomix? I like it when they scream while I'm ripping their still beating hearts out... Her grin changed from mischievous to malicious in a matter of seconds. All this talk of ripping out hearts was getting her all hot and bothered. She calmed her hormones rather quickly before she did something rather hasty. She simply sighed and fanned herself with her hand a little, her eyes back on Tomix and Delta. So what about the Espada has your balls in a clamp, Tomix?
Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:03 am

Tomix crossed his arms, lifting the sleeve of his jacket. The number 8 was tattoed on it.
"I was Espada No. 8. Aizen told me I was the youngest Espada of the group. I never thought of myself as young...But now I know you're over a thousand years old, so..." He trailed off.

Tomix's face reddened slightly again when she questioned Delta about Sara.
"Delta, don't an-" Tomix began, but it was too late. Delta began to speak.
"Sara was Tomix's girlfriend back before he was killed and turned into his present form. He was very attaracted to her, and spent as much time as he could with her. Tomix even occasionaly had thoughts about wanting to-"
"ENOUGH DELTA!" Tomix yelled at Delta. Why was he cursed with this machine?!

After calming down, he answered the Arrancar's question.
"I hate the Espada, because one of them murdered my entire family. He killed the one girl I had ever had feelings for. He ruined my entire life, and my second life. He was my brother."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:17 pm

Val smirked as the boy showed the number eight on his arm. She gave an uninterested yawn before glancing up at the moon. Well if you're below the current Octava, then you must be no more than a measly adjuchas class....Honey, I became a Vasto Lorde before I even thought of challenging the Espada....But that damn Primera....and his matter control....I hated him for it....Ironically, I'm his fraccion now...me and my twin brother...heh....Tino and I....so much mischief....Hell, we even make out from time to time just because we love the reactions we get from the other arrancar... She laughed to herself, then glanced at Delta when he explained who Sara was. She smirked when Tomix shouted at him before he could finish. Now now...it's rude to interrupt....Do continue, Delta....I'm rather fascinated by this boy's silly love for a human...and who knows...if she's dead and not here, she's probably somewhere in the Soul Society...maybe you can find the girl there. She waved her right hand slightly, as if fanning off the situation before letting out another unamused yawn. She heard him speak of how an Espada killed his family, then grinned. She killed her own family once...but she dare not tell him that.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:04 am

"I have no idea if I was a Adjuchas or a Vasto Lorde because I have no memorey of that time. And you say the Primera uses matter...intresting. He and I may be more similar then I first thought...I use a kind of matter manipulation as well." Tomix didn't really want to think of two siblings making out...it was slightly disturbing. Well, a bit more then that.

Tomix consented to Delta explaining about his relationship with Sara. Delta continued to speak.
"Judging by Tomix's memories, Tomix first met Sara when he was human, at the age of seven. Apparently, later on, he feel in love with her, but was too shy to admit it. His friend Grif constantly made jokes about their friendship, implying it was somthing more. And then, when they were both thirteen..." Tomix blushed dark red at this point. "Grif walked in on Tomix and Sara making out. Ever since Tomix died and became an Arrancar, he's thought about her, missing her."

"You see, Tomix is not your average Arrancar. Of couse, theirs the Espada membership and everything, but he still has human feelings. He cares very much about these, since he hates being an Arrancar. He was searching-" Tomix interrupted Delta at this point.
"You don't need to say anymore, Delta."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:22 am

Val wrinkled her nose in disgust as the little hologram spoke of human emotions. It almost sounded as if he was a human himself. The thought of an arrancar wanting to be a human sickened her. You're pathetic....no wonder the Espada got rid of you....You're nothing more than a little meat-boy human wannabe... She sniffed and crossed her hands over her chest, her eyes now glowing a bright amber hue. The tip of her tail twitched in annoyance before her fur bristled out. Boy, if you were one of those meat-people, I'd already have your messy little heart in my claws....and probably be using your entrails for a jump rope....Humans disgust me...filthy insects are nothing more than a food source....and objects for a little target practice... A wicked smile appeared on her blood red lips. She ran her tongue across her sharpened white teeth as if sharpening a scalpel. She could smell her own excitement as it bubbled within her. The slightest thought of a massacre always seemed to turn her on. She laughed under her breath and sat on her haunches, her tail curling around her ankles. She shot a glance back up at Tomix, grinning from ear to ear. Someone should rid you of those accursed human memories....I may take you on my next hunt in the world of the living....get a little blood on those hands... She shivered in delight and stood back up, stretching a bit before smoothing her hands back down her body. She was in a couple moods now. Both involved bloodshed, but only one was good for a person of choice. She simply bit her bottom lip, her thoughts now running wild.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:48 am

Tomix felt ashamed of what Delta had said. Delta always talked too much. Tomix was used to being insulted, about being weak, looking idiodic. But no one had ever insulted him about his emotions. He had bottled up anger for years, and it began to leak. Tomix's eyes became pitch black, and a faint dark purple glow was on his hands. Delta made a whimpering sound.

"My whole life, I've constantly been insulted, beaten up, and stabbed in the back. Aizen was a murdering pile of shit. And if you love murdering so much, maybe you're not better then he was!" It just so happened at that moment an Arrancar who had been tracking Tomix leaped out from behind a dune, planning to attack to Tomix. With an insane scream, Tomix launched a dark purple Cero, incinerating the Arrancar.

His eyes returned to it's normal dark green colour. Delta gave a relived sigh. "I never liked it when Tomix lost control of his body."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:58 am

Val arched a brow as she caught the scent of Tomix's anger. Her grin widened as he called her a murderer. She then laughed when he compared her to Aizen. She watched his little temper tantrum unfold, not moving an inch. She showed a hint of boredom rather than anything else. Acting just like a child who had his favorite toy taken away. Listen, boy...Instead of sulking like a little bitch, use that anger to make yourself stronger! Stop dwelling in your pathetic human life and deal with the life you have now! You're not human, nor will you ever be human again. Just let go! So you're girlfriend is dead. So what?! I lost people I loved, but you don't see me crying over it! If only you could see how I died...then maybe you'd stop this whole "Oh..boo hoo, my girlfriend died before I could fuck her" attitude! She growled and backhanded the boy into the sand, hoping to knock some sense into him. A low growl rumbled in her throat as she watched to see what he'd do next.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:16 am

Tomix's rage was growing again when she began a speech about him not needing to want to become human.
"You have no idea what I've been through. Maybe you're right. Maybe I'm right. Who knows? Delta agrees with me, and he's smarter then me and you put together. I don't know why I still have these emotions, but there must be some reason for them staying with me."

And then a memorey flew into his head. It was Aizen, telling him he was weak because he still had emotions. Another came back, Avon telling him why he murdered his family.
"Maybe I will have these emotions...but maybe I can bring her back to life..."
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:36 am

James walked out of a Garganta behind Tomix. Wiping his hands clean of blood, human blood. Picking his teeth with a human bone for a few seconds then throwing it away. Though he was there long enough to hear Tomix speak his latest words. " Doubt he is smarter than the most intelligent Espada. Moi. " James licked the last bit of blood of his fingers, " Also, you cannot bring her back, that is impossible. "

He took a few steps to beside Valentina. Each step he took, as his bare feet left the sand it turned to water. Then as he put a hand on her shoulder he flicked his free hands wrist and a ciggerette appeared in his hand, already lit. He put the cancer stick in his mouth and slowly took a drag, " By the way. Who the fuck are you pipsqueak. "

( OOC: If you are wondering, I have permission to use my abilities without limits as long as it is outside of battle with no battle pruposes)
Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:51 am

A newcomer had arrived, which could undoubtly was the Primera. Tomix snarled at him, his eyes darkening slightly.
"Delta isn't your average holagram. He's the product of a genius of technology. I doubt you know why he is." Tomix slipped his hand inside his trench coat again and gripped the hilt of Giruvargan.

"Anyway, my name is Tomix Drakeson, the former Octava. If you're anything like her" He gestued to the female Arrancr "I dobut you would remember me. It's been a while since I defected." Delta whispered into Tomix's ear.
"Tomix, are you sure you shuld be speaking to him? He could annilate you."
"Yeah, right." Tomix whispered back. But this Primera looked increasingly deadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:57 am

Vbal's nose twitched the moment she smelled human blood. That only meant one thing. She grinned as she saw James walking from behind Tomix, the delicious scent of blood radiating from his body. The scent made her want to pounce on him right then and there. She chuckled to herself at his comment, her eyes following him as he walked up to her, then smiled as he placed his hand on her shoulder. Why hello there, James....and I must say....if you keep coming around me while you smell like blood...well...you already know what can happen.. She smirked and gave James a playful wink before turning her attention back to Tomix.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:07 am

James grinned at her comment, he knew and he was tempted to go get some more. " Not your average hologram? Well I would not know... I never bothered building one, no point to them. " He licked his lips, " I know Val. " He took his hand off her shoulder and removed his giant blade from his back, stabbing it into the ground. It was quite an uncomfortable blade to carry around. He would make it smaller, but he cannot condense his power any more than it already was. That was the smallest his sword could become.

Focusing a little bit, his clothes would change shape. From his casual light blue dress shirt it changed to blood red. His pants turned in color scheme, mostly black with two white stripes down each side.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:56 am

Delta gave an angry huff.
"'No point to them?' How dare you!? If I was solid, I'd...I'd..." But Delta apparently couldn't say what he'd do.
Tomix, however, was going to say somthing.
"James, is it? Since you obviously have the abilty to manipulate matter? Why don't you manipulate it like this?" With that, Tomix pulled out his blade, and placed both hands on it. There was a flash of blue light, and there were two shorter blades instead.

Tomix smiled. "You are not the only one blessed with the power of matter manipulation." In another moment, it was back to it's normal longsword state.
"You enjoy to show off with that, don't you Tomix?" Delta asked. "This situation has changed greatly. Not five minutes ago you were flustering under the influence of a woman-" Tomix glared at Delta.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:58 pm

James yawned at Tomix's meager display of matter control. He touched his massive blade and it grew to twenty times it original size, then back to the normal size. " Not often you meet someone else who realized the truth. Though I hope you affect more matter then that. " He remembered back to how he first used his matter control to seduce Valentina. He thought he might recreate that.

In a flash of brilliant white light, all behind James and Valentina turned to a small ocean like body of water. Small compared to an ocean, but truly the size of Lake Ontario. " Though again, it is nice to meet another like me. " he said as he took a drag of his ciggerette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)   Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rouge Wanderer (Open, no fighting)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next