Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Empty
PostSubject: Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie]   Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:32 am

Moka had just opened for the evening. It's day two of being in business, and the place was just as packed as day one. She sighed to herself and hurried to her place at the bar, serving drinks to her demanding guests while her only two waitresses ran their tails off while serving the food. Moka was hoping someone would answer the "Help Wanted" ad that she posted in the paper a couple days ago. She could really use the help. She needed another waitress to help the other two. Her two current girls worked hard, but still complained about being swamped after two days in business. Moka chuckled to herself and tied her long magenta hair back with her trademark silk ribbon, then began the little show that she does often while serving drinks. She juggled liquor bottles without spilling a drop, then mixed different three drinks all at one time with her eyes closed. For that stunt, she relied on her sense of smell to tell the various liquors apart. She got cheers and some cat calls here and there, but she ignored them. She was more concerned with her patron's happiness, rather then basking in the glory of her work. Maybe she'd teach a potential new hire the tricks of the trade. Just maybe..

After satisfying drunken customers, Moka glanced at the clock. She sighed a bit. It was barely Five-Thirty. Nine more hours to go. She leaned back against the bar and poured herself a quick shot, then drank it before anyone could notice. She owned the place, so she couldn't really get in troublle, but she didn't want her employees to think that drinking on the job was okay to do. She sent an order back for a mushroom and swiss burger with fries for herself. She realized that she hadn't eaten since breakfast, and she was quite famished. She gazed out at the packed bar and smiled a bit. Business was booming. That meant she was making money. She liked that. She then turned her attention to the painting that hung above the main entrance. It was a portrait of a woman who resembled Moka in every way. The only difference was the woman's jet black hair. She smiled a bit and closed her eyes while muttering a few words under her breath. I love you, Mother... She opened her eyes in time to find a delicious plate of food sitting in front of her. Yoko, one of her two waitresses smiled as she handed Moka her plate. Moka smiled and thanked the young woman, then began to pick at the fries while she added pickles to her burger. She grabbed a bottle of ketchup and squirted a generous amount onto the plate, then dipped the fries in it before taking a bite of the burger. She groaned happily and savored the bite. The meat was cooked perfectly, and combined with the swiss cheese, sautéd mushrooms, and brown gravy, it was an orgasm on the tastebuds. She finished half the burger before attacking the fries once more. She managed to get a little bit of her meal out of the way before she started to get requests for more drinks. Moka covered her plate with a napkin and tucked it on a shelf under the bar before getting back to what she does best.
Back to top Go down
Nathalie Harada

Nathalie Harada

PostSubject: Re: Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie]   Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:15 am

Nath held the paper up in front of her face while reading the ad once more as she walked in slow steps down the busy sidewalk, niftly avoiding walking into any objects or people. Blue Heaven Bar & Grill are hiring... why not check that out? She had already checked out a fast food place that was hiring for a waitress and also a small company that was searching for a secretary. But for some reasons, she just didn't really like neither of those places. It wasn't though as if she really afforded being that picky, as the amount of money she had taken with her to Japan was quickly getting smaller and smaller. She'd rather starve though instead of using the privated bankbook where her inheritance was laying around. Her crystal blue eyes ran over the address to the place, before the black haired girl tucked the paper under her right arm and glanced to the sides to see where on earth she was. It didn't seem like the place that was hiring was that far away from her house, probably within 20 minutes walking distance. Which was perfect, as Nathalie didn't plan on getting a car and hated riding the bus or trains. Alright, take a turn here... After searching her way throughout the area, asking a few older people she met, Nath finally stood in front of the destined building.

"I rather like the looks of it. Good first impression." The building didn't look like it was crumbling down, and had a stylish look to it. Inhaling deeply as if she was preparing herself mentally, she relaxed her body and then opened the door and walked inside. The place was packed. Like literally she felt like she would have to climb over people so she would get anywhere near the bar, where she would be asking for information about the owner. From the ad it was said the owner's name was Moka, and that was also one of the reasons for Nath feeling a bit interested in this job. The owner was a female. No creepy male boss that would with time slowly start sexually harrass his staff or make dirty comments. Nath cringed a bit at the thought. Males were not exactly her favorite type of people to be around, and as if proving her point then it seemed a few had gotten a hold of the fresh piece of meat that had entered the place. "Hey sweetie, are you alone here?" The slur of the voice indicated that some amount of alchohol had been entering that guy's system, and before he was able to even begin muttering something more, then Nathalie quickly started pushing her way towards the bar. Away from the admirer, without so much as giving him a second glance. She was sure she would not get hired if she would slap a customer if he decided to get too grabby. 2 girls were running around, seemingly the waitresses, and Nathalie could see that they were indeed in the need of some help.

Trying to blend into the crowd of people, while sneakily making her way closer to the bar, Nathalie started to curse her height in her head. It was probably easier to avoid the whistling and hollering when people wouldn't notice you behind others. Why can't people here be taller? Why did I have to settle somewhere where I'm probably the tallest female you could find? A sigh escaped her as she ducked quickly under an arm that was waving a glass of bear around, not really wanting to reek like alchohol for the rest of the evening. Finally, she stood at the bar. A girl was serving drinks there, and Nathalie couldn't help but admire her looks. She seemed to be a -few- centimeters shorter than Nathalie, and was very cute with her sparkling green eyes and lonk, pink hair. "Excuse me." Nathalie leaned a bit over so that she would better get the girl's attention, and also making her able to hear what was being said. "Is the owner, Moka-san, here now? I came because of this ad here where it says this place is hiring." She held up the newspaper for today as if pointing out where she had gotten that information, and with a sideglance she made a mental note to roll it up and swat the young looking guy at her side which seemed to be trying his best to wink at her, despite his drunken state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie]   Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:05 am

Moka spent several minutes serving her drunken patrons their drinks when she noticed a commotion at the door. She sighed as she saw a drunken idiot harassing a rather tall young woman as she entered the bar. She was about to take action when she saw the woman dodge the situation on her own accord. Moka chuckled to herself and continued to serve drinks at the bar while Yoko and Mai ran like mad, serving food to the various tables. Moka's attention was soon grabbed once again, by a voice, but this time it came from the young woman she saw fighting through the crowd earlier. She noticed a young male staring the poor woman down. Moka smiled and grabbed a rolled up paper, then walked over to the woman who asked for her. Before she spoke to the girl, she swatted the drunk perv on the back of the head with the rolled up paper. The man grumbled and stumbled off, heading straight to the restrooms. Moka sighed a bit, then turned her attention back to the woman. You came to the right place if you're looking for a job. I'm Moka. You here to fill the waitress position that I desperately need filled? Moka gave the girl a warm smile, then dug out a job application and a pen from under the bar counter. She sat the paper and pen in front of the girl, then smiled. Just fill this out and we'll conduct the interview right away. What's your name, miss, and when can you start? Oh! And are you thirsty? Moka tried not to barrage the girl with a mass amount of questions. While she awaited answers, the continued to serve her guests that came up to the bar for drinks. She occasionally glanced back at the woman. Something about her caught her attention. Moka could sense something within the girl. Something so familiar. She just didn't know what, but she'd find out eventually.
Back to top Go down
Nathalie Harada

Nathalie Harada

PostSubject: Re: Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie]   Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:57 am

Nath waited patiently for an answer but blinked slowly in confusion as the girl she had spoken to grabbed a rolled up paper, before walking towards her and her newfound admirer. Then without hesitation, the guy got swatted harshly on his head, making the man seemingly aware of his unwanted presence. Nath couldn't help but find this situation amusing, and was sure she would like this girl quickly if they'd have the chance to interact more. Frankly, then she guessed that her friend Ruth and this girl would have many things in common. Oh, this is the owner? There was no denying a slight look of surprise which crossed Nath's face for a moment while seeing such a young looking owner. But judging by appearance alone was not something she ever did, so Nath just nodded with a calm smile displayed on her lips. "Ah yes, I have come for that. I can't say I'm very trained for working at a bar but I'm a quick and eager learner." She glanced down at the paper and pen in front of her, before grabbing both and starting to fill out the application while keep speaking. "My name is Nathalie Harada, it's a pleasure to meet you." A small, polite bow followed. "I can actually start as soon as you would like, if you think you can make any use of me. I can see you are in the need of help, but I'd hate to slow the business down if I wouldn't be the right one for this job." Her face remained having a rather serious and calm expression, as she was always honest when it came to talking to others. "Oh, I would appreciate a glass of water thank you. I'm feeling a bit parched after my walk here." Wait, is it impolite to ask for just water? She chewed slightly on her lower lip in a worried manner. Hopefully there wasn't any reason to feel worried about that.

The pen moved quickly, writing down her very impressive education, her language skills but lack of earlier jobs. She hadn't really worked that much in her life, but mostly been at schools or doing every once in a while some charity work. Her father had never allowed her to do any actual working, as he couldn't understand why she would feel the need for that when they had everything they needed, and more than that. But it was an exciting thought to actually have to work for your money for once. I doubt I will be able to do any fancy tricks though at the bar. She had remembered seeing stunts like that in movies, and to be frank then she felt a bit nervous at the thought if she would be asked to perform anything like that. It was strange though, when she was near Moka she could feel something weird. Something that pulled a bit at her. Nath tried to assure herself that the only reason for that was because Moka reminded her a bit of Ruth, and yet this prickling feeling seemed to have a deeper root than that. Am I just imagining things?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie]   Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:20 am

Moka smiled to the girl as she told about her availabilities and her moderate experience. That was good enough for Moka. She could easily have Yoko and Mai teach Nathalie the ropes in a matter of minutes. Moka then heard the girl's request for water. She smiled and nodded. Ice cold water, coming right up! Moka grabbed a medium sized glass from a shelf beneath the bar, then filled it a third of the way with ice. She then went to the drink fountain and filled the glass to the brim with fresh water. She placed a small square napkin down to the right of Nathalie, then set the glass of water on top of the napkin before placing a straw to the left of the glass. So, Nathalie. If I hired you today..think you can come in tomorrow...say....three p.m. For training with Yoko and Mai? They're my two other waitresses. They've been dying for extra help, and I think you may fit the job perfectly. Moka gave the girl another kind smile before she was called away to set up another round of beers for the bachelor party at the end of the bar. Moka bowed politely to Nathalie. Excuse me for a moment. Duty calls. She chuckled and shouted at the loud posse of males as she approached them. She gathered up their empty bottles, quickly replacing them with fresh beers. Aftyer that was done, she filled a couple more drink requests before returning to Nathalie. Alright then. Our uniform here is simple....there is no uniform. All you need is a name tag, and I'll provide that. You'll get paid every two weeks. Eight seventy-five and hour. Our shifts usually run eight hours, and are rather flexible. If you need time off, don't hesitate to ask. I'm reasonable. Think you can handle it, Nath? Moka smiled and leaned against the bar, wiping a little sweat from her forehead with a rag. She had a feeling about this girl, and a good one at that. She was more than ready to hire her, but she had to see how the girl would react.
Back to top Go down
Nathalie Harada

Nathalie Harada

PostSubject: Re: Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie]   Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:19 pm

While the owner went quickly to get the refreshing water, Nath breathed out in relief while letting her gaze stray over the place. Even if she wasn't fond of too crowded places, then this didn't seem all that bad. The owner was at least friendly, and the other two waitresses would probably be easy to get to know as well. Nath had no problems with taking orders from those that had worked somewhere for longer than she, so there would probably be no problem. Now if the customers would also behave, this might be a pretty good job for her. Upon Moka's return, she sat up straight again and took the glass of water. It felt really refreshing, lightening her mood even more. "Yes, I will be here at 3 pm and I'll be ready for the training. Thank you very much for this opportunity." She bowed her head slightly, and a smile crossed her face for a few seconds. Finally she would be able to relax a bit. Nath just hoped she would be quick in learning all the basic things, as she wasn't sure she could handle the stress of losing her first real job. While Moka went to serve the guys that were in need for new beer, Nath leaned against the table and started drawing a bit on it with her fingertip. They don't seem too bad even if they are drunk.

"Alright I'll be sure to wear something that will work well with this environment. And I know for a fact that I will be able to handle this. Everything seems very decent." Her usual dark clothing would probably do well, as it was both stylish and yet nothing too expensive or fancy. Even if the pay was not something she was used to living with, then that just created a new challenge for her. She would have to really start thinking about her financial side, and that might help her get more mature quickly and also be able to take on life head on. I will be fine, mom and dad. Don't worry. Nath was never going to go back to France, and she was sure none of her relatives would find her here, so it was very important for her to have a good beginning on her new life. She hesitated a bit while looking at Moka with a slightly pondering expression. "I don't think we have met before, and yet I feel a somewhat familiar feeling. Like we have known each other from somewhere before." Maybe I'm weird for feeling like that, and even saying it. She smiled a bit and waved her hand slightly. "I might also just be imagining things." It was probably time for her to take her leave for now, so she held her hand out towards Moka. "I'll be on time tomorrow, and thank you again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie]   Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Moka smiled as Nathalie agreed to the terms of her employment. She chuckled a bit and poured herself a drink. Well then, welcome aboard the Blue Heaven crew, Nathalie. I hope you'll ejoy this place as much as I do. She gave the girl a slight nod, then downed her drink. She exhaled sharply as the cold amber fluid burned a path down her throat. So refreshing. Moka then waved down the two other waitresses to meet Nathalie. As she got their attention, she heard Nathalie speak about a connection of some sort. Moka blinked and looked at her. You know....I have had the same odd feeling. It's like....almost a family bond or something. A long lost sister sort of feeling... Moka paused there as the silver cross that hung from her neck began to glow a soft blue hue. Moka blinked and gripped the cross. Thankfully, normal humans wouldn't be able to see the glow. The cross always glowed light that in reaction to a Quincy's spiritual pressure. Her cross always lit up around her Grandfather. Could this mean...that there is another like me near by..? Moka's heart began to beat rapidly within her chest. For many years, she believed that she was the last living Quincy, but now it seems there was another in her midst...but where...?
Back to top Go down
Nathalie Harada

Nathalie Harada

PostSubject: Re: Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie]   Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:03 pm

~~ New Day ~~

Nath had gotten up at least an hour before her alarm clock would have woken her up. After showering, having a good breakfast and picking out the usual clothing which consisted of a dark sleevless shirt and black pants. The words Moka had said yesterday just before Nath had left the place still rung in her ears. A family bond? What did that mean? She could have sworn she had never met Moka before, and yet it was as her new boss had said. There was a bond which lay between them, a bond neither of them was able to clarify the identity of. At least for now. "Well I'd better not think too hard about that, and just focus on doing well in my training." After she had gone home the day before, she had gotten herself a small book which gave the most common drink recipies. After skimming over that manual, she thought she would be able to memorize at least a few of the coctails and martinis. But if she would get nervous while in front of others, the Nath feared she would forget everything she had tried to glue to her mind.

With a slight pump of her fist in the air, as if trying to encourage herself, Nath drew in a deep breath. "Alright! I can do this!" Closing the door behind her and locking it, she walked in quick and confident steps towards the place that would be her future working place now. At least she hoped so. I wonder what type of persons Yoko and Mai are? Hopefully they are patient.. She passed a few people on the sidewalk, but didn't pay anyone any special heed. She was too busy bringing up the pictures of drinks she had memorized, while trying to remember each name. "If they are expecting me to fling bottles in the air or perform some tricks then I'm sure to have to disappoint them." Nath had never -ever- been someone that enjoyed being in the spotlight, probably one of the many reasons why she had always fled like being chased by a hungry lion if any agents from modelling magazines tried to pursue her. She did well when in school and always made great presentations, but it was as if outside of the safe walls of school and home she got a bit nervous.

Finally reaching the building, she swallowed and then stepped inside. After looking around she spotted the two girls that would be training her, and with a smile approached them. "Hi there, I'm Nathalie. Or Nath for short. It's nice to meet you, and I hope I wont be a completely lost case." She was trying to easen the mood for herself, while also remaining polite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie]   Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:21 pm

Moka resumed her usual duties after Nathalie left, but the thought of another living Quincy in Karakura was still swimming in her mind like a frantic fish. She tried to shake the thoughts while serving drinks and booting overly drunk and rowdy people from her bar. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day for Yoko, Mai, and herself. Finally, after six long hours, it was closing time. Moka emptied the tills and took them to the back office to count the evening's profits while Mai, Yoko, and the other staff members performed their own closing duties. Moka was pleased with the night's profits. Afterall, it was a Friday night. People love to get wasted on Friday for some reason. Moka chuckled to herself and put all the counted cash and change into a zipper envelope, then tucked it safely into the large safe beneath the desk. She'd take it to the bank in the morning. Once all the money business was taken care of, she started to prepare Nathalie's employee file. She opened a drawer on the right hand side of her desk and pulled out a manilla folder, placing it on her desk. She wrote Nathalie's name on the tab, then filled it with paperwork for her to fill out when she came in for training. Once that was done, Moka kicked back in her chair and relaxed. Her eyes were just about to close when a few of her employees came in to let her know they were done with their closing duties. Moka smiled and nodded before telling them to go home. After everyone else was sent home, Moka did one final walk through the main floor, making sure everything was tip top for the next day. Once she saw that everything was good to go, Moka finally shut down the lights and left the bar, locking up before heading home for a good night's sleep.

~~The Next Day~~

Moka woke in her usual fashion, taking her sweet time as she got out of bed. She was quite the morning person. She hummed a cheery tune as she flung off her pajamas and hopped into the shower. Once finished, she waltzed back to her room and over to the closet. She took out her usual attire, a white button down blouse and a pair of blue jeans. She got dressed, then brushed her long magenta hair until it shone. She had no use for make up. Moka's natural beauty took care of that. A gift from her Mother. Once satisfied, Moka grabbed her bag and headed out. She hurried to the Blue Heaven bar, she had to get it open for Yoko, Mai, and Nathalie. It was already going on two in the afternoon. She didn't want to be late to her own business. Upon arriving, she unlocked the front door and headed inside. She flicked on the lights and headed towards her office. She was suddenly stopped by a voice coming from the front door. She turned to see a brown haired woman and a blonde woman walking in. The brown haired woman was Mai, the blonde was Yoko. Moka smiled and greeted the two. Well, good afternoon ladies. I hope you're ready to take Ms. Harada under your wing and teach her the ropes around here. Yoko piped up first. She was always the gutsy one compared to Mai. You know we're up of the task, Hime. We're just grateful that there is another waitress now! This place is always so busy! Mai simply nodded in agreement. We'll teach her everything we know, Akashiya-san... Moka smiled and nodded to the two females. I have no doubts. Now, she'll be here soon, so be nice. Moka directed the final comment towards Yoko. She had a habit of having a bit of an attitude with people. Yoko chuckled nervously while Moka walked to her office to get Nathalie's folder of paperwork. When she came back, she noticed Nathalie already in the bar, approaching Mai and Yoko. She smiled, then noticed her cross glowing a light blue color as she stepped closer. That's when it hit her like a ton of bricks. Nathalie had to be the Quincy she had been sensing since her arrival. Moka decided not to say anything yet, though as the new leader of the Quincy race, she knew she had to bring it up eventually. Moka exhaled softly and approached the three females. Ah, Nathalie. Nice to see you back this afternoon. Now, before I hand you over to Mai and Yoko, I have some papers for you to fill out. It's the basic employment paperwork. Nothing too bad. You can fill them out up at the bar. Moka smiled lightly, then glanced at Yoko and Mai. She nodded to them, silently telling them to get things together for Nathalie's little training session.
Back to top Go down
Nathalie Harada

Nathalie Harada

PostSubject: Re: Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie]   Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:16 pm

It was weird seeing the place empty. Remembering it filled up with people the evening before, the air filled with voices, laughter and music, made her wonder if there were ever nights that weren't busy. Just as Nathalie was done greeting the blonde and brunette, her boss stepped out with a smile and automatically Nath felt more at ease. How come this person has such soothing feeling to her? Usually it took Nath a long time to start trusting anyone, and even longer time to be able to relax in such a way near anyone. But she felt very glad that she would be having someone, even if it was her boss, which she felt comfortable near in this strange new town she had moved to. Squeezing the phone in her pocket, which she had remembered to put on silent, she tried to gain confidence from the texts from Ruth. Her dear friend had been thrilled when she had heard that Nath had gotten the job and was coming in today for training. But since she knew Nath well, she had told her not to think too much about things and just try to get with the flow. And that is exactly what I plan to do. "Nice to see you too Moka-san."

Her eyes glanced over at the paperwork before she nodded with a smile and took the papers. "I'll go sign them right away." She made her way to the bar and leaned over the papers to read just what she was signing. Not that she didn't trust her new employer, but more like it had been hammered into her head ever since she was born never to sign anything unless being done reading it at least twice over. Certainly she had never taken a decision on her own, without having a family lawyer or Ruth at her side, but since she was now starting her new life she guessed that meant that everything had to change. After being done reading quickly over, she signed her name in the right places before stepping away from the bar and handing Moka the papers. Her gaze ran over to Yoko and Mai, as she felt more ready now to face anything they had in mind for her. Although she still clung to the belief that she would most certainly manage to get clumsy. No, get a grip of yourself. You can do this. Don't start thinking too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie]   Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Moka smiled and watched as Nathalie took the file and began the paperwork. Meanwhile, she gripped her cross, it shill glowing a pale blue color. The light got brighter every time Nathalie was close. She had no doubts now. Nathalie was, in fact, a Quincy. Moka tried to think of how to address the situation. She decided to wait until Yoko and Mai were done training her. She'd talk to her when that was over. Moka then noticed Nathalie had finished the papers and was now holding them out to her. She snapped out of her little day dream and happily accepted the file. She smiled and nodded to her. Alright. For your first few weeks, you'll just be waiting tables. No bar duty for now. Yoko will show you the register and order system, and Mai will teach you table numbers and their locations. Once they've finished, I'd like you to come back to my office down past the break room. Mai or Yoko can show you where it is. I'll be in back, filing your papers and getting you in the system. Have fun and don't worry, okay? Moka gave Nath a reassuring smile and bowed to the three women before walking towards the back room. Yoko and Mai were now left in charge of Nathalie. Yoko decided to step up first.

Well now! First things first! Let's get you familiar with Mr. Register! Yoko snagged Nathalie by the wrist and pulled her towards the bar counter where three cash registers sat in a line. There was one at each end of the bar, and one in the dead center of the other two. Yoko lead Nathalie to the one on the far left side. Alright. Now the screen is a touch screen. It makes everything easier. All you have to do is poke whatever the guest orders. Everything is separated by category. There is an entrees group, Drinks group, appetizers, and sides. Just pick the group, then select the item from that group. The order is then shown on a screen in the kitchen. You just wait until Tai calls out your order number. When he sets it out, you take it to the customers, alright? Seems simple enough. Now, after the guest is all done and is ready for the bill, you simply add everything they've ordered all together, then print the bill receipt. Any questions? Yoko tapped her foot lightly on the floor while she waited for Nathalie's response. Meanwhile, Mai was still sitting at a table, drawing up a floor map of the tables for Nathalie to use until she memorized where each one was by number.
Back to top Go down
Nathalie Harada

Nathalie Harada

PostSubject: Re: Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie]   Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:07 pm

Oh thank God, I can surely handle just waiting tables at first. The relief over not having to do any bar tricks yet surged through the young Quincy and made her almost -almost- exhale in relief. But instead she just nodded with a professional and accepting look while maintaining her dignity. She was sure it might look a bit rude to be -overly- relived over getting to skip some parts of the duties. Well at least being able to skip them for now. Since she was given now time to adjust and get to know the others, Nathalie was sure it'd be much easier to learn the hard tricks later on when having gained more confidence. It would also give her time to keep researching about drinks and perhaps practise at home so that her learning at work could be sped along. "Alright, thank you very much. I'll be sure to work hard." Nathalie bowed a bit and then watched Moka walk away. The day was already proving to be very good. Now to see if she would manage to get along with the other 2 girls as well as she seemed to be getting with her pink haired and jolly boss.

She god a bit wide eyed as her wrist was snagged and she was kind of literally pulled away from where she was standing. It was nice, and yet a bit weird to be around people that acted this naturally around others. Especially around strangers. A bit .. refreshing to be honest. Nath looked at the register and nodded while listening to each word said to her, memorizing while glancing from Yoko's hands to the register as she followed each movement. Surely when she ran her eyes over the screen it seemed simple enough, as Yoko said everything was categorized and seemingly well under control. Although Nath had no doubt that when she would actually -be- working and trying to handle the stress, things might seem a bit more complicated. But she also had faith in her own intelligence and the ability to quickly learn new things. After making sure she had managed to keep all of Yoko's words locked up in her mind, she nodded and glanced over to what Mai was doing. "Alright then, I understand." She always seemed to be in full control of herself and held onto her dignity while not allowing any doubts or fright of this new thing display in her eyes. A bit too serious at times, or so people tended to say. But she was much more complicated than that. It just took time to actually notice. I'm going to guess I will be given the numbers for each table now, or I at least hope so. Better take some time to be sure and memorize them all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie]   Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Yoko smiled her token fox grin, the appearance seemed to fit well with her name. Good, good. Now let's go bug Mai and see if she's ready to take over while I get us some lunch, alrighty? She snagged Nath again by her wrist, this time letting go after starting off towards Mai. Mai was sitting in the middle table in the center of the room. Just as Yoko and Nathalie arrived, she had the floor map drawn up. She turned and gave the two ladies a polite smile before handing Nathalie the floor map. Here... This will help you learn the tables... I'll show you every section personally... it'll make it easier for you to learn if you see the tables, as well as navigate the map.. Mai stopped and looked at Yoko, giving her a slight nod. Yoko grinned and saluted the two with her right hand. Well I'll go get us some food. I'm sure Tai won't mind making us three gorgeous ladies some food. Hope you don't mind burgers and fries, Nath. Before Yoko gave Nathalie a chance to reply, she was already off to the kitchen to speak to Tai.

The floor map that Mai gave Nath was set up like the five dots on a die. There were two clusters of five tables in each corner towards the front, one cluster of five tables in the center, and two clusters of five tables in the back on either side of the bar. Each table could seat seven people at the most. At the bar, there were twenty seats. Mai began to explain as she lead Nathalie through each section, one by one, starting at the set to the right of the main entrance. This...is section one...The table in the upper right is table one...upper left is table two...center table is table three...bottom right is table four, and bottom left is table five... She then pointed to the section to the left of the main entrance. That is section two, tables six through ten... the center section is section three, tables eleven through fifteen... The section to the left of the bar is section four, tables sixteen through twenty....and the section to the right of the bar is section five, tables twenty-one through twenty-five.... every seat at the bar is numbered as well... starting left to right. The first seat on the lefi is twenty-six, and the last seat on the right is seat fourty-six. See? It's pretty easy when you understand the pattern.... Akashiya-san set this place up to make it easier on us... Mai paused for a moment as Yoko returned with three plates of food while Tai followed, carrying three glasses of water. Mai lead Nathalie back to the center table, table thirteen, and sat down, gesturing for Nathalie to sit while Yoko passed out the plates and Tai sat down the glasses. Alrighty! A veggie burger and fries for Mai, A traditional burger and fries for you, Nath, and a barbeque bacon cheeseburger and fries for lil' ol' me! Yoko then sat next to Mai, taking a bottle of ketchup and a bottle of mustard from the black apron around her waist, then sat them on the table. Mai smiled and nodded to Yoko. Thank you, Yoko-sempai... Yoko's brow furrowed, her lips pursing slightly at Mai's comment. Stop calling me Sempai! We've been here the same amount of time. I'm Yoko, just Yoko! She then laughed a bit and took a bite of her burger, Mai doing the same.
Back to top Go down
Nathalie Harada

Nathalie Harada

PostSubject: Re: Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie]   Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Nath nodded with a slightly blank expression as that foxy grin she got was a tad bit.. well scary to her. However the girls both seemed to be friendly, so Nath just took a calming breath before following behind Yoko. Or in other words, as she got dragged again. Lunch sounded very good to her, but the main focus for today would not be on food. That was for sure. She now stood before Mai, and waited for what she had for her. Taking the map in her hand, Nath looked closely at it with a very serious expression, which might have come off as a bit comical. She looked more like she was about to disarm a bomb rather than looking over a hand drawn map over where the seatings were. Her hand went up to her chin, a single finger tapping lightly at it as she let her gaze run slowly over the paper, before Yoko's voice disturbed her deep thinking a bit. "What? Oh yes that won-.." She blinked, realizing that it had been more of a declaring rather than a question which had been aimed at her. But she wouldn't complain. Hamburger and fries were a delicious treat every once in a while, even if she usually remained on the healthier side with her eating habits. Something that had been imprinted in her mind ever since she was young. It helped with concentration and kept your spirit high, or so they said.

She now followed Mai around while listening to her voice, along with glancing down at the paper in her hands also to compare it with what was in front of her. Alright.. section one. She looked at each tables, nodding a bit to herself while gluing the information into her mind. Alright so we have here 5 tables in this section. Then her gaze went to section two, where she traced out the other tables, also hoping to be quick in remembering them. Center section is section three.. got it. Then came section 4 and after that finally section 5. When now having a better look over things, she didn't feel surprised when remembering all the people that had been in the place the night before. There was a lot of space and seats in here. "Yeah, I guess it will be quick to memorize." The tempting aroma of food made Nath's stomach growl lowly, making her cheeks get a bit pink. I didn't realize I was this hungry. She took a seat and waited to be handed whatever it was that she was supposed to eat, before smiling just a bit. "Thank you for the food." The small bickering between the two girls made Nath see just how good of a friends they were, and after she had taken a juicy bite out of her burger, she couldn't help but ask. Of course after having chewed and swallowed the food. "So, how long have you guys worked here? And did you know each other before that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie]   Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Heaven Bar & Grill is Now HIRING!! [Nathalie]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Archieve :: Archieve-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com