Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Hakudoshi Rentai Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Hakudoshi Rentai Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Hakudoshi Rentai Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Hakudoshi Rentai Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Hakudoshi Rentai Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Hakudoshi Rentai Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Hakudoshi Rentai Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Hakudoshi Rentai Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Hakudoshi Rentai Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Hakudoshi Rentai

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yokkyu Fuman

Hakudoshi Rentai Empty
PostSubject: Hakudoshi Rentai   Hakudoshi Rentai Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:28 am

Due to reports of other people on other sites using my characters without my permission, this app is now hidden by me, the REAL owner. Im hiding most of my apps because im tired of theifs and being wrongfully accused.

Last edited by Yokkyu Fuman on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Hakudoshi Rentai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Rentai   Hakudoshi Rentai Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:28 am

The RP sample has been hidden too since peole have been stealing my work and framing ME, the REAL owner.

Last edited by Yokkyu Fuman on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

Hakudoshi Rentai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Rentai   Hakudoshi Rentai Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:03 am

hi ^^,

i am not to sure on the garganta use, that is something you would have to ask Tia. Apparently only current Espada can use it? o.O like i said i don't know xD

and just a couple of things;

1. do you mean adamantine when you speak of your abilities? or something else?
2. Could you place the history in a spoiler it is large which is GOOD but just for ease of reading that would be great ^^
3. A cooldown, preparation etc on the shikai abilities is needed as applicable of course.

and from what i read i don't see why it would be a constant release zanpaktou......??

Back to top Go down
Yokkyu Fuman

Hakudoshi Rentai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Rentai   Hakudoshi Rentai Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:43 am

Well, im ttrying to go for a sort of Kenpachi-like thing. I dont want bankai, ym reiatsu is so high my blade is forced into its shikai. However, unlike Kenpachi, i know my zan's name, but he just refuses to give me bankai.

Adamant, is the right word. According to Mozilla's spell checker, Adamintine isnt even a word xD However, I emailed my science teacher (yes, i email her, lol) and she said they're the same thing. They're similar to diamond in many ways, but the chemical makeup isnt the same.

and about my history, ill put it in a spoiler.

Also, my shikai attacks are sort of minor, so i didnt think i would need a cooldown. However, I can understand Barrage needing a cooldown, would ifbe okay if i left Wave the way it was and gave Barrage a cooldown?
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

Hakudoshi Rentai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Rentai   Hakudoshi Rentai Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:57 am

well i would prefer it had something...maybe 1 post? It just prevents you from going crazy using it xD 1 post isn't much but at least it is something ^^ And the Barrage maybe needs a cooldown of 3 maybe? at the VERY least since it releases thousands of those shards.

Other than that it seems o.k
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Hakudoshi Rentai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Rentai   Hakudoshi Rentai Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:56 pm

Quote :
Hakudoshi can be very cold, callous, dispassionate figure, and is rather aloof, brooding, and indifferent, willing to harm both his comrades and enemies should they ever get in his way. He refers to anyone he does not find interesting as "trash" and treats them as expendable. Despite this, like most of the other top Shinigami, he is not particularly violent and will only fight when provoked or ordered to by his leader. His cold demeanor allows him to stay completely calm and in control in most situations, and he is not easily surprised or caught off-guard. However, he does not seem to comprehend the Human trait of fighting against all odds or the very concept of the Human heart; when fighting any person who seems to contain a 'heart', literally, symbollicly, or anything of the such, he always looks down on them because they allow their emotions to get in the way of their fight.

Please reword this into your own words or get rid of it, t is copied from wiki (that is o.k if you are doing a canon character but this is from Ulquiorra's page and this is not him)

Quote :
Hakudoshi is also lazy and an unenthusiastic character at times, who, apparently spends much of his time thinking and which no one appears to try and stop him from doing. In fact, he rarely directly addresses any being below himself. Despite being one of the highest-ranking Shinigami, he is not eager to take a leadership role, shown when he easily allows others to take over a battle of insignificance. He is not particularly interested in whatever is going on around him, although he is surprisingly observant and a capable analyst. Unlike many of the Shinigami, he is not violent or overly arrogant
Please reword this into your own words ot get rid of it, it is copied from wiki (that is o.k if you are doing a canon character but this is from starrk's page and this is not him)

Sincerely,
Lightning/Orihime
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Hakudoshi Rentai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Rentai   Hakudoshi Rentai Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:44 am

HI,

i am writing to inform you that your character's rank has been stripped due to the fact you neither posted in the activity check or posted an absence thread. Your character app has also been unapproved and moved to the character creation area awaiting a new rank. You may of course re-request your old rank IF IT IS STILL AVAILABLE. Otherwise you must choose from the list of available ranks. If you have any disputes with this decision please contact me, after all mistakes are made.

Sincerely,
Lightning/Orihime
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Hakudoshi Rentai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakudoshi Rentai   Hakudoshi Rentai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hakudoshi Rentai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Creation Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com