Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukio Mizumura

Yukio Mizumura

The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards) Empty
PostSubject: The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards)   The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:14 am

It was about sunset when Yukio walked outside the vizard warehouse. It was the perfect time for a sparring match. He used shunpo and in a split second disappeared from where he stood. Yukio appeared in a nearby field that ran along for miles. The field itself had only tall grass that reached up to about Yukio’s knees. “The moon is peaking out and the sun is retreating this is the perfect time to train.” Yuki had said to himself as he mapped out in his head what he planned to do in this training session.

However, after he spoke out loud to himself he began to detect a new spiritual energy nearby. He looked around and put his hand upon his zanpakuto. He was in a ready position in case he needed to draw it and strike this unfamiliar energy. He closed his eyes and concentrated. Yuki then zeroed in on where the spiritual energy was emulating. It wasn’t too far and at the same time he was able to determine that this spiritual pressure was formidable to that of his own. Yukio stood his ground and waited to see who it was that was approaching.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/datesha.doerai.desu
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards)   The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:45 am

Probably much to his surprise, the new spiritual presence wasn't a threat at all. Though technically it would be much more of a threat to him, it was quite intense as it got closer. Until all was revealed. ”Hello... what are you doing out here all alone?” it was a vizard, they had met at the meeting and apparently she seemed to remember him, at least somewhat. Curiously, she watched his stance, finding it strange he seemed so on edge for so little reason. Of course she wasn't the one who had sensed a spiritual pressure that was on par, if not more intense than that of a captain level shinigami.

Her reasoning for being out here was simply to get outside, she didn't want to be staying inside all the time and had found that the early walks were good for her. That, and the fact she really wasn't quite used to being around so many other people at once.

Last edited by Jinno on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yukio Mizumura

Yukio Mizumura

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards)   The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:13 am

Yuki watched the vizard woman step into plan sight. He was able to tell from her gentle stature that she was of no harm to him. Yukio released his grip from his sword and relaxed his stance. He then replied to her by apologizing. “I’m terribly sorry. Please forgive my ignorance. I was about to train and work on some techniques I have been in the processes of developing and well I thought I was completely alone so I was startled to sense another person’s spiritual energy.” He paused in his speech for a second. He then continued to speak after realizing he had seen her at the vizard meeting. “I don’t believe we’ve formally met. Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Yukio Mizumura, formerly known as the vice captain of the seventh division.” Yukio said with a friendly smile.

He slightly waved at her and from his posture it became evident that he was more relaxed and comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards)   The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:29 pm

Akari looked at him curiously, he used to be a vice-captain? How intriguing, she did feel he was quite powerful, though not quite the level of a captain. ”It is nice to meet you Yukio-San. I thought I saw you at the meeting” She bowed slightly before she would decided to introduce herself also. ”I am Akari Sasaki, Former captain of the second division.” though she very much doubted that he would have even heard of her before, that didn't matter to her at all.

”So you are training? It is very early in the morning... why?” she didn't feel the need to train any more these days, as she had no true reason to bother hunting hollows or the likes. Of course, even if she didn't train she was still very able to protect herself if the situation happened to arise.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Mizumura

Yukio Mizumura

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards)   The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:16 am

Yukio noticed that Akari had looked slightly curious and interested in him. Yukio replied back in a slightly indifferent manner. “I did know of your existence while I served my term at the Soul society. However, I highly doubt you know of me. Fore I was only there for a short period of time. You might not think much of me considering I was only a vice, but I assure you my overall strength matches to that of a captain, however at the time the only gap in captains was that of my father, but I could never replace him.” Yukio held his head down as he reminisced on old memories of old times.

He then looked back at Akari and addressed her question, “I came to train because it has been in my daily routine. I’ve always trained at this time of day, for some reason it’s just the best time to train undisturbed.”
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards)   The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:47 am

Akari shook her head as he accused her of thinking lowly of him because of his former lieutenant status. In fact it was pretty much the opposite. ”Being a lieutenant isn't a bad thing Yukio-San. You shouldn't think of it like that. I certainly don't” Akari herself had been a lieutenant, albeit briefly, as she was meant to be a temporary replacement for her predecessor, but then was promoted at the retirement of her captain. She was still accepted by the others, she she was defiantly worthy..

”But it seems like that didn't work this morning did it.. Oh well, I'm sure you won't mind some company will you?” she questioned, not really sure as to how he was going to answer this one.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Mizumura

Yukio Mizumura

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards)   The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:21 am

Yukio responded to her comment and by saying, “Sorry for accusing you of stereo-typing me based on former rank.” He closed his eyes, smiled and began to shrug. Then he continued to speak, saying “With the greatest respect I’d like to say that ranks never really meant a thing to me. In fact I never really held much interest in the soul society, in fact I was only there because of a requested offer. Anyhow No, I don’t mind you accompanying me. In fact I’d prefer your assistance.” Yukio smiled at Akari and began to feel even more comfortable with her presence.
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards)   The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:14 am

Akari seemed somewhat confused as to what he would need her help for. And why he didn't have any interest in soul society. Though really he had... probably.. been unfairly exiled as she had been, though that wasn't a given thing. But they were all in the same sort of situation, though she felt no hatred towards Soul Society. ”Of course, what can I help you with?” she was quite happy to help any way she could.
Back to top Go down
Rammus Triggon

Rammus Triggon

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards)   The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:35 am

Rammus yawned as he shifted his shoulders to make his lab coat more confortable and adjusted his tie. He snapped hsi wirst and put his hair in a pony tail, then put on his eyepatch and walked around for a bit. An hour later he found himself approaching two other vizards while slightly tipsy. He still wore everything just as tight, Kyofu strapped to his hip but hidden by his oversized lab coat. As he walked up to them he frowned, unamused by the fact that he had already analyzed one of them and teh other seemed of no interest.

As he approached them he decided to have a little fun. He took his invisibility cloak and strapped it on, taking him completely out of view. Then while invisible he put on the mask of change. Transforming his look and spiritual pressure to that of Captain Yamamoto, then used shunpo to get behind them as he removed the cloak and quickly hid it away before any could spot it.

" Insolent Children. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards)   The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coming of the Shadow (open to 1-2 other vizards)
Page 1 of 1