Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Empty
PostSubject: Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]   Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Yachiru was darting down the streets of Karakura at a high speed. She was on a mission, and nothing was going to stand in her way. She had heard news that Byakuya Kuchiki had returned. Yachiru held hope that maybe he'd be able to remember what happened. Unlike the others, Yachiru didn't disappear. She simply aged physically. She now held the body and looks of a woman in her early twenties. Her tiny, childish figure became taller and more shapely. She had an slender athletic build, but still kept curves in all the right places. Her bubblegum pink hair was now waist length and hels a slight wave to it. She had grown quite beautiful overtime, but males tended to stay away out of fear that Zaraki would return and slaughter them for even looking at her. Yachiru still held her child-like innocence and hardly noticed the forward advances made bythose who were brave enough to try.

She continued down the busy streets, dodging and avoiding pedestrians as her shunpo speed increased. The only thing that stopped her was a sudden collision with a soul that she didn't even see coming. WHAM!! She hit the person dead on, knocking herself and whoever she hit down to the ground. She found herself in a daze, now sitting up on the person's lap while rubbing her head. I'm so so soooooo sorry! Are you okay?! She apologized over and over, soon opening her eyes to see who she had hit.
Back to top Go down
Hayate

Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]   Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Byakuya had been back in Seireitei only a few days now, and he had noticed quite a few people had searched for him simply to ask what had happened, and where were the others. His answer so far hadn't changed. Though of course, he wasn't in the best of moods really, he himself was quite confused about the whole ordeal and was mostly unhappy with his own involvement. He wouldn't allow this to effecting him too badly though, he still had his duty to the people, his family and his former division, even if someone had taken the leadership role in his absence. Today though, he had decided to take a walk, clear his head and figure this whole situation out. Only to notice a familiar presence nearby, he couldn't quite figure out who it was until she ran right into him.

”Excuse me” He said, though not knocked over he was put off balance, why had he not paid more attention? Oh well, he looked to see a young woman with bright pink hair... which the pressure he had sensed before seemed to be coming off... she was quite different than he remembered her... In fact he was surprised she wasn't with Zaraki, but realised that he was missing too, and with that he realised what she was probably going to ask him. ”Yachiru-Chan... you look different” her older body didn't seem to fool Byakuya for long, he waited for her apology and possibly an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]   Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Yachiru groaned and rubbed her head. Though the person she ran into wasn't knocked over, her light body was still on the ground. She looked up, oblivious to who it was while he scolded him. Owwie! Why didja have to stand in my way, Bya-kun? Waitaminnit! BYA-KUN!!! Ignoring everything, she leapt to her feet and clung to the man as if static electricity bonded the two like a sock to a t-shirt. She giggled with delight. Wait, Bya-kun... you look all mopey. What's the matter, grumpy man? Is it because you lost your hair thingies and your pretty scarf? As she spoke, Yachiru poked his head when referring to the traditional hairpieces he always wore, then poked his neck when referring to his scarf. She had completely ignored his comment about her until it finally hit her. Ya know, everyone says that when they first see me. When everyone disappeared, I just aged a little. It's strange. One minute, I'm with Kenny, then BAM! I have C cups! It's so strange.. Yachiru finally released Byakuya and began to wonder why she didn't disappear like the rest. It bugged her.
Back to top Go down
Hayate

Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]   Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Byakuya's eye almost twitched as the young woman stood and practically tackled him, though he stood perfectly still as she did so, enduring the pokes as she accused of being grumpy. He would of said something, but decided against it. ”I am working on that. I think I may let Rukia keep it... unless she proves to be inadequate” it pained him to say that, he did mean it though. Rukia had changed in the time he had been missing, and had taken charge. As she finally let go and mentioned how many people had commented on her apparent aging... Byakuya wouldn't of said aged a little... it was quite a change really, but, one thing that hadn't changed was her hyper-active personality. He wondered how she was faring with Kenpachi missing, they were usually seen together before the whole disappearance thing.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]   Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Yachiru blinked when he mentioned Rukia. Yachiru hadn't seen her around since she left for the human world. Ru-Ru chan still hasn't come back from the world of smelly humans, Bya-kun. Nobody knew she left until just a while ago. Yachiru then shrugged and yawned slightly. Um..Bya-kun.... I have a favor to ask... She fidgited slightly, unsure if he'd accept her request or not. Since her captain had been removed from squad thirteen, she was a candidate to take over due to her skill and loyalty. She first needed to train for her bankai. She wanted help from someone with Bankai. Who better to ask than the man with the prettiest bankai in the soul society? Yachiru waited silently for a moment before speaking again. Bya-kun, I want you to help me train for my Bankai!
Back to top Go down
Hayate

Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]   Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:44 am

Byakuya looked somewhat curiously, so that is where Rukia had gotten to.. odd, he wondered what kind of mission she could be in on the human world. Though he raised an eyebrow to Yachiru as she mentioned she wanted something of him. Though of course, as she continued asking for help achieving bankai he sighed somewhat. ”Achieving Bankai is no small feat Yachiru-chan.. You must understand. If you wish to train yourself, go ahead. But don't be disappointed if you fail” He felt that was the appropriate thing to say really. ”Is there a reason you came to me? I'm sure some others may feel the need to help”
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]   Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Yachiru pouted a little at Byakuya's response. S simple no would have sufficed. She huffed and was about to tell him that she had already attained bankai, and in two days no less when a hell butterfly fluttered in her direction. Yachiru blinked and held out her right hand, letting the butterfly rest on her palm. The butterfly then delivered its message. Congratulations, Yachiru Kusajishi. After witnessing your Bankai training, Sotaicho Hiyro has decided to grant you the rank of Captain of Squad Thirteen. Your new Haori awaits you at your barracks. With that, the butterfly took off and soon disappeared. Yachiru grinned, then glanced up at Byakuya with a smug look on her face. Fail, huh? I did it in two days. Never doubt little ol' me, Bya-kun! I'm a lot stronger than I look. She giggled and poked his chest. She then got an idea. I got an idea, Bya-kun! Since you're not part of any division yet....join squad thirteen! I'd love to have you on my squad! Pretty please, Bya-kun?
Back to top Go down
Hayate

Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]   Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:02 am

Byakuya felt genuinely shocked that Yachiru had obtained her bankai.. but wouldn't show that. Instead he looked at her curiously. ”Why did you ask for my help if you have already gained bankai?” it was a good question, hopefully it would wipe her smirk off her face. Though she then went to ask if he would like to join squad 13... it was true he was currently division-less but at the same time he wasn't sure he was quite ready to join a division. Instead, he decided that he wanted to see Yachiru's bankai. ”I'll think about it... Follow me” he practically ordered, as he began a swift walk that was headed. When he finally stopped it would be in a small clear area, with no one around. ”Show me” he said, meaning her bankai of course.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]   Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 am

Yachiru only giggled when Byakuya asked her why she wanted him to train her when she already had her bankai. She smiled and lightly poked his chest again. I was testing ya, silly pants! I wasnted to see if you were still Mr. Grumpy Grumpy like you used to be. She smiled and looked at him with a silly expression on her face, it quickly fading to an expression of curiosity when Byakuya asked, no, demanded her to follow him. She grinned and complied, following close behind him while her imagination went wild. It was clear that the little childish crush that she had on Byakuya was still there. She giggled to herself and began to wonder why Byakuya wanted the two to be alone. Her little imagination bubble was quickly burst by Byakua's subtle demand to see her Bankai. She blinked and pouted slightly, but unsheathed Moumoku anyway. The blade began to give off a faint blue aura in reaction to Yachiru's spiritual pressure. Oh....alright, Bya-kun...I'll show ya my Bankai. Only because you're special! Yachiru gripped her blade in her right hand, then turned her wrist counter clockwise until her blade was horizontal. The aura coming from her blade began to get brighter now. BANKAI! Rekka Netsubou No Moumoku Fushichou! On command, Yachiru's entire body was enveloped in a torrent of translucent sapphire blue flames.

The sheer heat of the flamed began to incinerate her clothing, turning her shihakusho to ash. Her bare body was only visible for a moment before a swirl of crimson and gold phoenix feathers formed an extravagant kimono to conceal her. The feathers were held together by threads of her own reiatsu. The back of the kimono, from the tailbone up, was nonexistant. A pair of sapphire blue wings emerged from her back, stretching wide as the flames swirled around the fiery appendages. Yachiru's eyes shot open, revealing them to be a milky white in color. She raised her blade, it too now enveloped in the sapphire flames. The spiritual pressure coming from her was immense, and those who were far below captain level wouldn't be able to stand it, though she knew Byakuya could. The flame torrent that swirled around her had finally faded, revealing Yachiru in her final stage. She smiled and waited to hear Byakuya's feedback.
Back to top Go down
Hayate

Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]   Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:58 am

Byakuya was somewhat impressed, her spiritual pressure seemed to spike and the various transformations were visually showing that. Though even if it was quite a beautiful bankai, that meant nothing if the user couldn't control it. He wasn't sure on what kind of abilities she would be able to use, he assumed some sort of flame possibly, but other than that he couldn't tell. He looked at her ”... Interesting, let's see you use it” he said, standing perfectly still, not moving for his zanpakuto even. He felt like he could allow for this, he wanted to gauge her powers and maybe that would sway him in his decision to join her division, otherwise he would remain in his current state until the situation arose that his skills were genuinely needed.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]   Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:52 pm

Control? He wanted to see if she could control it. Yachiru simply smiled. She knew she could control it with ease. She and Moumoku were one soul. One whole being. She twirled her blade in her right hand for a moment before bringing it above her head. She then gripped it tightly with both hands, turning the blade until it pointed downward. She then brought the blade down hard into the ground, burying half the blade's length into the ground. Ass was silent for only a short moment before the ground beneath their feet began to shake as if an earthquake was ripping through the Seireitei. The ground around her blade began to crack, a pencil thin fissure now running about eight feet in each direction. The fissure spit and began to open like a gaping earthy mouth. Bright azure flames erupted from the now gaping crag. It looked like an oblong pit and an entrance to hell. The intensity of the flames were evident by how the air was warping around the pit. Anyone remotely close to it would be able to feel the extreme heat. Yachiru glanced up at Byakuya, then lightly sighed before closing her eyes. As she did this, the flames that rose from the crag had sollidified into a pair of clawed hands. They almost looked like the feet of a predatory bird. The claws emerged and started to travel towards Byakuya, they too sharing the same intense level of heat. The air warped around them as they moved closer to Byakuya. If he let them grab him, he'd suffer severe burns right on contact, along with being pulled towards the crag until he was pulled in and sealed in his tomb. Yachiru knew he wouldn't just stand there and that happen. The claws now circled Byakuya and were now closing in. The fingers curled inward and prepared to seize the target.
Back to top Go down
Hayate

Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]   Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:44 am

Byakuya didn't seem phased by this ability, seeing the flames appear from the pit in front of her. He waited a moment, still having not made a move until the claws materialised and began moving towards him. He seemed to avoid it with apparent ease, using his own mastery of shunpo to move at high speeds beside it, leaving an after image that the claws would hit, only for him to reappear behind her. ”Impressive” he said, even if he didn't seem very impressed. Though he didn't attack, wondering if she had anything else up her sleeve or if that was it. He waited patiently for her, not attacking as that wasn't the whole point of this little exercise.

(Blarg x.x I can never do good posts fighting XP)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]   Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:19 am

[It's okay, neither can I at times x.x]

Yachiru chuckled a bit as the blazing claws gripped only air. She should have known that Byakuya wouldn't just stand there and let himself become a roasty toasty shinigami. She smiled and glanced over her right shoulder at the male who now stood behind her. She remembered quite well that Byakuya's speed had always rivaled her own. She smiled and pulled her sword from the ground. The earth beneath their feet shook yet again as the fissure sealed itself, neaving no indication of its presence behind. She turned to face the male now, her burning wings folding in close to her body. She lit out a light sigh, the words she was about to speak were sure to disappoint the man of high standards. Unfortunately...Flame Burial is the only ability I managed to attain when I achieved Bankai. But rest assured, I will discover more that will make me even more powerful! I'll make you proud, just like I'll make Ken-chan proud...I'm not the little child you knew in the past, Bya-kun. I'll prove it to you somehow. I may not be able to impress you now, but someday... She was wondering if she needed to seal her bankai now, or if Byakuya had other plans. She decided to wait and see what he would say first.
Back to top Go down
Hayate

Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]   Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:49 pm

Byakuya looked slightly unimpressed, she would need training to effectively use such an ability and possibly a very good strategy. It didn't seem like the most subtle technique he had ever seen, but it definately was something considering it had only taken her two days to earn it. "You can seal your bankai, I simply wanted to see how it worked.. You need more training with it before you could use it effectively in a real battle" though it would seem slightly cold he was only pointing out what she needed to work on the most. He felt that training her himself wasn't the best idea, his own abilities seemed to be more than a challenge and fighting him would get her nowhere.

(IPod post x.x)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]   Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:41 pm

Yachiru couldn't help but frown upon seeing Byakuya's look of disappointment. His words seemed to strike her, though she didn't show it. First, she had to strive to prove to Kenji that she wasn't weak, now she has a new goal. She would impress Byakuya one day. She was too determined not to. She simply nodded and sealed her Bankai. Even the sealing process was a sight to behold. She uttered a simple word.. Rest... and at that command, a pillar of flames erupted around her body and shot into the air. The flames took on the shape of a large blue bird bafore imploding. Small blue embers rained down around Yachiru and Byakuya as she sealed and sheathed her blade. Due to the heat of her flames, all of her clothing, except Zaraki's haori, had turned to ash. At her feet, a pile of crimson and gold feathers. She pulled the haori tight around her body and looked up at Byakuya with an innocent smile. I'm hungry, Bya-kun! Let's go eat! Yachiru was oblivious to the fact that she was essentially naked. It never really bothered her. The way Kenpachi and Kenji raised her, they neglected to explain anything sexual or inappropriate to her. They never guessed that she'd end up a grown woman so soon. And with poor influences like Matsumoto around her. She never learned properly. Letting go of the haori that hid her body, she seized Byakuya by the arm and started to tug him back towards the Seireitei. Come on, Bya-kun! Food awaits us!! She giggled and kept pulling, trying to get him to walk with her.

[You're forgiven. Mine is a sleep deprived post xD]
Back to top Go down
Hayate

Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]   Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Byakuya looked boredly as Yachiru frowned, he wondered exactly what she had expected to prove through all of this. Of course, as she sealed her bankai he raised an eyebrow, she was mostly naked, apart from a haori that had survived the process. He said nothing for now, as he assumed she realised. But, he began to doubt it as she stated that she was hungry, he could probably go for a bit of food right now, feeling slightly peckish. Instead of fighting her, he decided to accompany her along the way, he followed her into Seireitei but gave her a little hint. ”It is indecent to walk around naked Yachiru-Chan” he informed her as they walked, though some people seemed to have already seen, mothers covering their son's eyes and all that sort of stuff seemed to be going on as they moved on. He pondered where she planned to go with this, and if she planned to get dressed somehow before they got there.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]   Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Yachiru giggled when Byakuya didn't protest. That meant she wouldn't have to drag him by his unusually pretty black hair. She then gave him a strange look when he mentioned she was naked and that it was indecent. She paused for a moment and looked down at herself. Her entire front was rather exposed. She blinked, thinking for a moment, then smiled. Wait right here, Bya-kun! I'll be riiiight back. In the blink of an eye, she was gone, her incredibly fast shunpo carrying the young woman back to her barracks. She quickly dressed herself in a clean shihakusho and her own division's haori, then hurried back to Byakuya. To him, it would seem like she was gone no longer than a few minutes. She seized Byakuya's arm again and lead him to her favorite little ramen shop. She lead him to her favorite table in the center of the room and pushed him into a chair. She, then sat across from him. Whatcha want, Bya-kun? I'll buy it. She gave him a sweet smile and waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Hayate

Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]   Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:42 pm

Byakuya sighed, though he decided that it was for the best. He had taught her better than that Kenpachi in moments, as when she came back she was in her full shinigami garb. Though he didn't know about where she had decided to take them for this meal, he didn't eat ramen often, so he wasn't exactly sure what he wanted, but Yachiru seemed to know what she was doing and she was paying, so there was no reason to not ask for advice. ”Suprise me” he said, studying the area as he couldn't remember coming here before... ever. He would then simply sit and wait patiently for Yachiru to come back with whatever concoction she thought he may like. He wouldn't refuse, but that didn't mean he was going to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]   Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:48 pm

Yachiru blinked and simply stared at Byakuya for a moment. She smiled as he told her to surprise him with whatever food she saw fit. Yachiru giggled and hopped to her feet. You got it, Bya-kun!! I'll bring back some tea too. I know you like tea! She smiled sweetly and hurried to the front counter so she could place her order for the two of them. She decided to get a variety of things that way, there was a chance that she picked out something that he actually liked. She ordered dumplings, onigiri, pork buns, melon bread, and some oolong tea for the two of them. While she waited, Yachiru couldn't help but glance back at Byakuya. She smiled, a soft pink hue appearing on her cheeks. Perhaps the childhood crush grew up with Yachiru, turning into a full blown crush on the former captain. Still handsome as ever... Yachiru nodded in agreement to this stray thought. Though deep down, she knew Byakuya would never in his life show interest in her, it didn't sway her little crush on the man. You don't know if you don't try.

Yachiru was suddenly snapped from her daydream by the sound of a voice behind her. She turned to find a tray, piled with food, sitting in front of her. Yachiru stared at it for a moment, almost drooling. She looked up at the man who placed in in front of her and thanked him before taking the tray in one hand, and the two cups of tea in the other. She slowly made her way back to Byakuya, being careful not to drop anything. When she made it back, she smiled to Byakuya and sat his cup of tea in front of him before placing her own down. She then sat the platter of food down in the middle of the table. She sat down and removed the tea kettle off of the platter, setting it asidebefore looking back at Byakuya. Dig in, Bya-kun. I got a lot of different things, hopefully there is something you like. If not, then I'll go get more. She smiled before reaching towards the platter and seizing a riceball. She ate slowly, an unusual thing for her. Maybe she just wanted to impress Byakuya for once. Just maybe..
Back to top Go down
Hayate

Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]   Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:23 pm

Byakuya nodded as Yachiru got up to go order their food, he wasn't sure about this, but decided that he would put up with it. He had changed from before, deciding that he didn't need to be such a hard case all of the time. He looked up to notice her glancing at him and blushing, oblivious to a possible crush, even though she had grown up he doubted he could return the feelings. Paticularly with the possibility of that Kenpatchi returning.

Suddenly she would arrive with the food, a very large amount actually. Though he looked over it with a kind of bored interest he went straight for the tea, allowing himself some enjoyment before he started on the rest.. He wondered if they could possibly eat it all even if he did like it. "Thank you Yachiru-chan" he nodded and took a piece of the onigiri and took a bite, pleasantly surprised that it wasn't actually half bad.... Though he wouldnt eat this kind of foo often even if the rest was as good as this was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]   Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greener With The Scenery [Private - Byakuya]
Page 1 of 1