Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Noi's Room (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noi Vorace
Septima Espada
Noi Vorace

Noi's Room (open) Empty
PostSubject: Noi's Room (open)   Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:53 pm

Noi's room consisted mostly of hollow remains and her messy bed, the room was completly disorganised and one would think living in here would be impossible. Yet a single breathing arrancar was soundly sleeping curled up in a blanket on the bed, After eating a few of her caught prey she had decided to take a nap. Rumors had been going around that the espada would attack beyond the Hueco Mundo, it would be like that battle. Like the times Aizen was still aorund, the idea of the strong opponents the battles, the thrills of cutting those down. Noi had trouble sleeping after those thoughts, but apparently she had done so, she was soundly asleep.

Noi even though snoring away would notice when someone was to enter her room, as she never wanted to miss on an oppertunity to fight.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

Noi's Room (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noi's Room (open)   Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:33 pm

Vanille walked into the room of the decima espada.. and the first thing she saw were the remains of quite a few hollow... which was enough reason for her to leave, very very quickly. Not because she felt she was in danger but rather she didn't want to see such grizzly things. No matter, she felt that it was at least fair to see what this espada was like before she left, she had promised herself to do so... how could she be any worse than the primera? She even looked peaceful as she slept. Walking in completely she would speak. ”Hello?” she hoped that the espada wouldn't wake up, but doubted that she wouldn't/
Back to top Go down
Noi Vorace
Septima Espada
Noi Vorace

Noi's Room (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noi's Room (open)   Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:02 pm

"NO NO, you do not fight them head on" an arrancar sat on a stone rock as a smaller and younger Noi was attacking a large slow adjucas. "Use your sword it was made from attacks from below, use it to attack upwards towards his neck like a wolf leeping in for the kill" With one fluid motion Noi ducked downwards, planting her foot ofward she bounced back up. Putting her weight behind it she striked at the adjucas's neck slishing through it. "Thats the way you do it"

Noi jumped form the bed and placed her hand on her tachi as she looked straight at Vanille, Noi was crouching and was ready to strike at any moment "Who might you be?" She turned her head to the side and tried to remember the girl seemed familiar but she couldn;t place her. With the idea that she probly wasn;t dangerous if she couldn't remember her, Noi moved to a large hollow corpse and tore two legs from it, she tossed one leg toward Vanille and started eating from the other one.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir N. Tristan
Sexta Espada
Vladimir N. Tristan

Noi's Room (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noi's Room (open)   Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:07 pm

Vladimir was walking around Las Noches and was looking for a little fun, as always. He licked his lips looking around for any females that may be hiding somewhere within the confines of Las Noches. He heard what sounded like two female voices talking, and he smirked, making his approach. He noticed that they were standing within the new Decima's quarters and he smirked more, looking upon his replacement. He bowed slightly to the two of them. "Hello Ladies, allow me to introduce myself. I am Vladimir, the Octava Espada."
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

Noi's Room (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noi's Room (open)   Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:56 pm

Vanille looked to the decima to see that she was ready to strike without a moments hesitation. She seemed more instinctual than intelligent as many arrancar were. Which wasn't that bad exactly, but she wasn't sure about her keeping hollow corpses in her room for food.. ”I am Vanille... Incognita-Sama's new personal guard. I am here to meet you and your comrades. I assume we will be working together at some point, so I would like to know you” she said kindly, though she ignored the hollow leg, she wasn't exactly hungry. Only to step over it further into the room to hear a males voice behind her.. she had an odd feeling about him.

She turned around to greet him, it must be the new Octava. ”Greetings Vladamir-Sama... a pleasure to meet you” She says, bowing slightly to him, as she had done with most so far, though she hadn't to Noi simply because she probably wouldn't mind either way. She wondered why the Octava was here... not that it mattered, they didn't need reasons really.
Back to top Go down
Noi Vorace
Septima Espada
Noi Vorace

Noi's Room (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noi's Room (open)   Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Noi looked as more people entered her storage area, atleast thats what she sees her room as. A place to store her food supply, yet with her appetite this amount would be long gone within the hour. Apperently her female visitor had already eaten as Vanille payed no attention to the offered hollow leg. The octava also entered her storage, Noi started to wonder if there was something special going on. Noi hadn;t been the decima for long so she didn;t if it was normal but all this attention was strange for her.

The female introduced herself as Vanille a personal gaurd and the octava was named Vladimir. "So what does the octava want with me? And nice ta meet cha Vanille She motioned vladimir that he can eat the leg that Vanille did not want. "because i haven't been decima long enough to break any rules i doubt this is a disciplinary visit. She grinned and stuffed the last piece of her hollow leg in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir N. Tristan
Sexta Espada
Vladimir N. Tristan

Noi's Room (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noi's Room (open)   Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:03 am

Vladimir nodded at Vanille and Noi. "And you as well. I was just out and about and I wondered who they got to take my old position." He responded, ignoring the proffered hollow leg, as he had already eaten, and he had a different flesh related need on his mind right now, with two perfect candidates right in front of him. He smiled his hungry smile, and inhaled deeply.

Vlad turned to Vanille, then back to Noi. "I'm afraid I didn't catch either of your names, You two are...?"
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

Noi's Room (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noi's Room (open)   Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Vanille smiled and nodded "I am just visiting each of the Espada, you aren't in trouble, apparently she felt Noi had managed to actually act the nicest to her so far, even if it was a little weird way to show it. Instead, she turned to Vladimir and decided to introduce herself again, in her usually respectful way. ”My name is Vanille, Incognita-Sama's personal guard. A pleasure to meet you Vladimir-Sama” She said, bowing as she did so, apparently she felt that the Espada deserved some sort of respect, even if she didn't really need to give them any, they had managed to prove themselves simply by being one of Incognita's more trusted arrancar, which was good enough for her.
Back to top Go down
Noi Vorace
Septima Espada
Noi Vorace

Noi's Room (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noi's Room (open)   Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Noi was starting to get bored, talking never really spoke to her and until a few decades ago she didn't even have the knowledge to speak. She was thinking of curling back up into bed when it happened again, she hadn;t been hunting for a few days and the thirst for battle and flesh delight boiled. She placed her hand on her tachi and a carzed smile appeared on her face, her head was clear and the urge for food and battle ran high. "Would any of you be willing to donate some fresh blood" She smiled as she still tasted the meat she had not more then a few moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir N. Tristan
Sexta Espada
Vladimir N. Tristan

Noi's Room (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noi's Room (open)   Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:46 am

Vlad Inclined his head to Vanille. Before turning back to Noi, fully expecting a name, not her rather hungry look, and her statement for blood. Vlad suppressed a chuckle, wondering how she intended to get blood from either of them. He sighed and shook his head. "Depends on a couple things, one how much, two what do I get in return?" He replied, a amused smirk on his face
Back to top Go down

Noi's Room (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noi's Room (open)   Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Val had grown bored of the same scenes around Las Noches. Everything was the same. She paced the halls in her fur. In this form, she stood at about five feet at the shoulders and was about seven feet long from nose tip to the tip of her midde tail. She had silky a silver pelt with strange black markings that decorated her face, chest, neck, shoulders, and hips. Her espada tattoo was visible even in this form. It was found on her right hip, just above the odd black markings. She lowered her nose to the floor, catching trace scents in the area. They seemed to be coming from the den of the Decima Espada. Val's nose wrinkled. She only recognized one scent, that of Vlad. She sniffed and lightly trotted down towards the Decima's room. She had to learn how to get along with the other Espada somehow, so why not start with meeting the new recruits first. She made her way down the hall, her golden eyes glowing a bright yellow hue as she peeked her head into the door. She found Vlad and two female arrancar speaking to one another. The room of the Decima's was much like hers, messy and littered with hollow remains. She had a feeling she and this new girl would get along swimmingly. She huffed and entered, still keeping her fox form. She snuck up behind Vlad, her reiatsu completely suppressed in this shape. She leaned in, parted her jaws, then bit down hard onto the male's right leg. Her sharpened teeth sank deep into his flesh, penetrating his hierro with ease. She quickly let go, her jaws parting into a wide, toothy grin. She glanced up at the two females and greeted them with a nod, her three tails swaying behind her before curling around her body. Hello, ladies... I am La Tercera, Valentina Volpe. A pleasure to meet you all. And a pleasure to see you again as well, Vlad... She circled around and sat between Vanille and Vlad, her golden eyes glowing brighter in the dim light.

Last edited by Valentina Volpe on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noi Vorace
Septima Espada
Noi Vorace

Noi's Room (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noi's Room (open)   Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:40 pm

OCC* just to let you know XD but this is set when Noi was still the Decima and Vlad the octiva XD
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

Noi's Room (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noi's Room (open)   Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:18 pm

Vanille looked a little confused as to why Noi wanted fresh blood... though, she could offer some and have no real repercussions she decided against it.. Though, she didn't like how Vladimir had said what she would give in return. Though she had never met the man, she had been told that he was quite dangerous, particularity to women. Of course, she had no fear of him, being more powerful and quite content she could defend herself if necessary. But, she noticed a being appear behind them, biting into Vlad's leg as it did so. Only to introduce itself as the tercera Espada... she had started filling in her quota quite quickly apparently, which was a good thing. She seemed a little nicer than the others for some reason. Vanille bowed slightly in the newcomers general direction. ”A pleasure to meet you too Valentina-Sama...” she said. She looked back to the others and wondered why the other espada had decided to show up... maybe they were curious for some reason... no matter really.

(Short post is short x.x)
Back to top Go down
Noi Vorace
Septima Espada
Noi Vorace

Noi's Room (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noi's Room (open)   Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Noi grinned as he asked how much and what he would receive "I wouldn;t worry about a reward, to quench my thirst you wouldn;t be able to receive it" Her hunger trance was broken when an arrancar she hadn;t seen before moved into her room, it bit through Vlad's hierro without effort and curled up behind Noi and Vanille. Introducing herself as the tercera Valentina Volpe, Noi became interested, She hadn't met any strong arrancars since her in statement yet. She had met Incognita who felt stronger then Noi could ever hope to be and the numero who if they weren;t careful might end up as a midnight snack. Vanille seemed suprised to so it probly wasn;t planned. "Well I'm Noi Vorace the new decima" She grinned and was glad someone ate the hollow leg she offered. It would have been a waste if it had been left there.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir N. Tristan
Sexta Espada
Vladimir N. Tristan

Noi's Room (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noi's Room (open)   Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:31 am

Vlad sighed, having a feeling that this may come to a fight, and here he was without his Zan, damn. He tilted his head to the side and looked irritated by Noi's statement. His look of irritation to be replaced by one of shock and pain as Val bit into his leg, causing him to jump back a bit, tearing his flesh more. He snarled at Val. "Dammit Val, did you need to do that?" He said slightly pissed.

Vlad then inhaled deeply, calming himself. "It is nice to see you again Val." He said with a smile, before hearing Noi introduce herself. "Finally I get your name! It's a pleasure to meet you Noi, as you've already heard, I'm Vladimir." He said inclining his head, while checking out the wound Val inflicted with her teeth. He clucked his tongue at it and sighed, not really caring anymore, knowing that was just the way she was.
Back to top Go down

Noi's Room (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noi's Room (open)   Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:46 am

Val's attention turned to Vanille first. Her ears perked up. She waved a paw towards the woman as if to dismiss her words. Please, please... no need for silly formalities. We're all equal here. Just call me Val. She then turned towards Noi and lightly nodded her head, her three tails drumming a steady beat against the floor. I've simply come to welcome Noi-san to our ranks.. It never hurts to meet those you'll be fighting along side with, now does it? Her lips curled into another sharp, toothy grin, her golden eyes shifting back to Vlad as he screamed like a little bitch after she bit him. Her nose twitched, catching the scent of blood. Vlad, dear... the last time you saw me, I was a lowly fraccion to that bull headed Primera. I'm no longer a "slave" to that arrogant ass. Isn't that wonderful? She chuckled and laid down, resting her head on her paws while looking up at the three. She felt somewhat calm now, knowing she didn't have to be at the beck and call of James.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

Noi's Room (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noi's Room (open)   Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:27 pm

Vanille didn't seem to like the idea of this whole blood thing, particularly how violent Noi seemed to be over it. She hoped that this wouldn't turn out to be some sort of fight as she wondered what would be best to do now. Though as she was told, for a second time, to cease her formalities she felt like simply giving up on the whole respectful thing, they didn't exactly seem to appreciate it. ”It is a habit of mine... Val” she said, sounded like it was kind of forced but she would manage. Though, she seemed to take notice more intently when she heard something about the Primera, the first of the Espada she had met. She could almost feel her ribs being broken again.. She did have a feeling that being fraccion for that man would not be exactly the most pleasant ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Noi Vorace
Septima Espada
Noi Vorace

Noi's Room (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noi's Room (open)   Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:52 am

Noi quieted down and proceeded to sit on her bed, She crossed her legs and drew her Tachi. Using the point of the blade she picked some hollow chunks from between her teeth. It seemed like Vlad was overjoyed to know Noi's name Noi could not comprehent the fact of the joy for that. For a name to her was just a tool to differentiate a people from each other, or to use so one nows when they are spoken too, though in the plains of Heuco mundo if you hear someone calling it ussually is to you. This might be why in a place like this, which could probebly be seen as the heaviest populated place in Hueco Mundo that here its a special thing to know a name.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir N. Tristan
Sexta Espada
Vladimir N. Tristan

Noi's Room (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noi's Room (open)   Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:06 am

Vlad smiled at Val more and clapped. "Indeed quite wonderful. That man doesn't deserve you." Vlad licked his lips and chuckled slightly. Turning from Val to the other two he sighed, surrounded by women, yet unable to come up with any ideas that he would be able to walk away from. Pity.

Vlad leaned backwards, hands behind his head, clasped on his neck. His left hand randomly jolting forward, throwing a set of dice against a wall. He moved over to his dice, picked them up and counted the dots. Eight. He chuckled again and rolled the dice in his left hand, not caring if the others looked at him funny or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noi's Room (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noi's Room (open)   Noi's Room (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noi's Room (open)
Page 1 of 1