Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Katsu's Bankai Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Katsu's Bankai Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Katsu's Bankai Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Katsu's Bankai Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Katsu's Bankai Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Katsu's Bankai Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Katsu's Bankai Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Katsu's Bankai Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Katsu's Bankai Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Katsu's Bankai

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsu

Katsu

Katsu's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Katsu's Bankai   Katsu's Bankai Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Link to your character profile: Katsu Toyoma

~Bankai Abilities~ (Only captain level vizards may have bankai, even then only 2 moderate power abilites or 1 powerful ability. These abilites should be attacks with minimal duration if not no duration)

Name of abilty/technique: Tatsu Maki
Description: Controlling the air. Making the wind into tornado's. Or make stronger or softer wind blasts. Can reach 30 meter around. Can be used as attack but also as devense. When using as devense he makes a tornado around himself. Damage depends on how strong the enemy is. When touching the air of the tornado's or wind blasts it's like blades cut your skin. How lower the rank how more you will feel and how more damage it will do to your skin. Enemy's with abilities to have a harder skin will also have lower damage.
Duration: 3 post
Cool Down: 2 post
Preparation: 1 post

Name of abilty/technique: Naosu
Description: It changes the energy in the air so it can heal. He does not have to touch or see any wound that has to be healed. This can heal every flesh or bone wound whitin 5 meter. The wounds will slowly heal and bigger ones need more time. Can chose himself who he want to heal an who not or heal himself. A white glitering light will apear around the place of healing.
Duration:
Small cuts: 2 post
Middle sized wounds: 3 post
Big/deep wounds with lot of blood loss: 5 post
Healing bones: 7 post
Cool Down:
Small cuts: 2 post
Middle sized wounds: 4 post
Big/deep wounds with lot of blood loss: 6 post
Healing bones: 8 post
Preparation: 1 post

**************************************************************************************************************
(Note to staff: (do not touch this part please it is for staff only)

PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU EDIT THE MASK DURATION TO THE FOLLOWING

For a lieutenant:
Duration: 8 posts per battle

For a Captain:
Duration 11 posts per battle

AND PLEASE ENSURE YOU EDIT THE KIDO PART OF THE APP TO THE FOLLOWING

Kido: Cannot use Hado or Bakudo over the level of 40.

Last edited by Katsu on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Katsu's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu's Bankai   Katsu's Bankai Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:46 pm

hi,

Quote :
Name of abilty/technique: Tatsu Maki
Description: Controlling the air. Making the wind into tornado's. Can reach 30 meter around. Can be used as attack but also as devense. When using as devense he makes a tornado around himself. The wind of the tornado's or blasts are really strong and can rip you fleash apart. When you touch it, it will feel like sharp blades being slashed against you.
Duration: 6 post
Cool Down: 10 post
Preparation: N/A
Alright i think the damage it would deal would depend on the strength and level of the enemy. A stronger enemy would not be as badly damaged as a lower level enemy etc. Also the duration needs to be lowered and of course the cooldown does too to match it. This is because as stated by me in the template the techniques need minimal to no duration. Attacks are preferred but dont worry it seems everyone is not seeing that part xD

Quote :
Name of abilty/technique: Naosu
Description: It changes the energy in the air so it can heal. He does not have to touch or see any wound that has to be healed. This can heal every flesh or bone wound whitin 5 meter. The wounds will slowly heal and bigger ones need more time. Can chose himself who he want to heal an who not or heal himself. A white glitering light will apear around the place of healing.
Duration: 10 post
Cool Down: 15 post
Preparation: N/A
Unfortunately for such a healing ability you need to actually write the cooldown and duration(time needed to heal) for each type of wound. it's a pain but it is necessary. So those durations you have there etc would be deleted and individual ones added.

sincerely,
Lightning/Orihime
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Katsu

Katsu

Katsu's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu's Bankai   Katsu's Bankai Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:32 pm

oh no its lightning o.o -runs-

anyway.. i changed it. hope it's better this way.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Katsu's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu's Bankai   Katsu's Bankai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:34 am

Hahaha awwwwww x.x

anyway i made a couple of edits to mistakes here and there and lowered the duration and cooldowns for you since i thought they were way too high for your character (thats a good thing xD) i didnt think you'd mind since i was lowering them not raising them xD

Since your character is former 4th division captain i will allow the longer duration of the healing wind ability. After all healing is their thing.

As it sits now with the edits i made i see no problem with it. and i say

1/3[i]
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

Katsu's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu's Bankai   Katsu's Bankai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:22 am

oh thank you for editing. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

Katsu's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu's Bankai   Katsu's Bankai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:53 am

This is Jinnerz here, and I approve this message ^^

2/3
Back to top Go down
Hiyro Yuzuki

Hiyro Yuzuki

Katsu's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu's Bankai   Katsu's Bankai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:07 am

woo i feel special giving out my second 3/3!!!

well here it is!!!!!

3/3!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Katsu's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu's Bankai   Katsu's Bankai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:10 pm

Woot looks like your our first approved vizard bankai ^^ alright then i shall add this to the app now ^^ this will be locked and moved to the archieve to save room Smile

sincerely,
Lightning/Orihime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Katsu's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu's Bankai   Katsu's Bankai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katsu's Bankai
Page 1 of 1