Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake.  [Open to anyone.] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake.  [Open to anyone.] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake.  [Open to anyone.] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake.  [Open to anyone.] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake.  [Open to anyone.] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake.  [Open to anyone.] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake.  [Open to anyone.] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake.  [Open to anyone.] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake.  [Open to anyone.] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake. [Open to anyone.]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kameyo Chiharu

Kameyo Chiharu

The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake.  [Open to anyone.] Empty
PostSubject: The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake. [Open to anyone.]   The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake.  [Open to anyone.] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:37 pm

"So you just fell? And happened to land on his face?" Her disbelief was very clear in her voice while Chiharu put a bandage over the busted nose of a member from the 11th Squad. She knew very well that he and the other fella from the 2nd Squad had been fighting, but they clearly didn't want to get into trouble for it. "Uh yeah, that's how it went." Raising an eyebrow, she glanced at the other man who's eye was rapidly getting more swollen by the second. As if on cue, he nodded quickly while clearing his throat. "Ugh.. you guys. Can't you just solve conflicts without using your fists?" She walked across the small room to get some more bandages. This was the "first aid room". A rather small but handy room which had a single bed and 3 chairs inside of it. There were cabinets all around filled with medicine and bandages of all sorts. Should I give them painkillers? .. Nah, perhaps the headache will teach them a well deserved lesson. "Here, show me your hand." Her voice was strict, but as she took the rugged hand of the 11th Squad member in hers, then she was gentle and careful of not causing any type of pain. He didn't seem to have fractured the bone, but a rather large bruise was already spreading out from his knuckles.

"You know, you are a real mystery Kameyo-san."
Glancing at the 2nd Squad member, she blinked a bit while wondering whatever he meant. "How so?" An embarrassed smile crossed his face while he scratched his head. "Well, you are pretty scary and strict. And yet also very gentle.. and kinda.. cute in a way." She couldn't help but laugh loudly while shaking her head. "Don't tell me you are in such need of a woman that you'd actually start thinking about trying to compliment me." The man started to flail while stuttering up something that was seemingly a refusal to that, while the 11th Squad member shook his head a bit. "Well he is kind of right about that." Blowing a strand of black hair from her face, Chiharu swatted lightly the man whom she had just finished wrapping up the hand of. "Well it's nice you guys can agree on something. Next time you decide to fight about a stupid matter, then try to instead stop and use that little brain of yours, hm? Perhaps you aren't as different as you'd like to believe." Both the men looked down at the floor while muttering something which seemed like a yes, before they prepared to leave. "Eh, you wont tell anyone about this will you? Like.. not your Captain or anything?" A small grin played over Chiharu's lips while she pretended to think it over. "Well, it will depend on if you guys will buy me sake at the next gathering... Now get out of here before I change my mind! And don't even think about getting into a fight again."

They both seemed to be relieved while also a bit nervous over her having the upper hand in blackmailing, while scrambling out of there. Now that she was finally alone again, the black haired girl seated herself in one of the chairs and stretched her arms above her head while yawning and wondering if she would get more patients this day. There was seemingly always -always- a conflict between most of the Squads, and so it was bound to happen at least every other day that some sort of ruckus happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake. [Open to anyone.]   The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake.  [Open to anyone.] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:19 am

Mina was walking through her division and watching out for her members. After all, it wasn't like she would allow anyone to come to harm in her Division. She was wearing her Haori, and had modified it to suit her more then when it had been Unohana's. It was short to about her waist and was sleeveless. Everyone knew that she didn't take shit from anyone, but she did it in a completely nice and honest kind of way.

So when she heard them male's voice ask for someone not to tell anyone....like their taichou, she was curious, and moved out of the way, to remain unseen from them. Once they left she entered the room and regarded her third seat. "And what are you not supposed to tell me? That they were fighting again?" She asked softly, leaning against the door frame. She didn't approve of her third seat's addiction to Sake, but she would put up with it, because the woman was good. Almost too good to be true in all honesty.

"You know that it's impossible for them not to fight, they are not us, who only look to heal, and not fight. It's been like this forever." She said, her voice still soft. She wasn't one that someone wanted to cross. She had learned everything right from Unohana.
Back to top Go down
Kameyo Chiharu

Kameyo Chiharu

PostSubject: Re: The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake. [Open to anyone.]   The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake.  [Open to anyone.] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:15 am

She was busying herself with balancing the chair which she sat on, on 2 legs. Her pink tongue was sticking a bit out while the concentration was at it's peek, when a soft voice interrupted that. With a moment's flailing of panick, Chiharu tried not to fall backwards on the chair before she managed to scramble up on her feet before bowing deeply before her Captain. "My deepest apologies Akiyama-sama! I didn't see you there." Oh man she heard that? A pink color crawled to her pale cheeks from embarrassment while she still didn't look up. "Ah well yes ma'am.. according to them they had a small accident. But well, I think it's pretty clear that's a lie." Hell would probably freeze over before Chiharu would ever lie to her Captain, so when she was asked then it wasn't likely that she would be covering the asses of those men. However much it meant for her to keep her word, then lying to a superior most certainly outranked that. "Umm yes, it would seem they are bit unruly. Perhaps more discipline would do them good, but I wouldn't want to be sticking my nose into anyone's business and most certainly not tell others how to run their respectable Divisions." She hesitantly looked up at her Captain with a small apologetic smile.

"I'd like to think they don't really mean any harm though, if it's not too rude of me to say." She always remained as respectful as she could along with being formal when talking to her Captain. For she respected her greatly, even if she was indeed a female. No one really knew why Chiharu avoided females a bit, or why she was always such a tomboy. But well, as long as no one got bothered by it, then it seemed that people didn't really mind it that much. "Was there something you needed? Anything I could possibly help with?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake. [Open to anyone.]   The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake.  [Open to anyone.] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Mina merely gave a small smile and entered the room, closing the door behind her. "It's quite alright Chi-chan. Please, call me Mina, we've gone over this already. And I'm sure your judgement is correct Chi-chan. After all, you wouldn't be my third seat if you didn't have good judgement on it." She said softly, as she sat down next to Chiharu.

The woman was good, but Mina was ultimately better. She had been like Unohana's apprentice, even more so then Kotetsu-san had ever been. Looking over at the other woman, she knew of the woman's slight aversion to other women. It was a little bit strange, but to be honest, Mina didn't really worry over her at all. Mina was a very trusting person, and she was an open hearted kind of person. So she was willing to put her trust into Chiharu. "I have a request of you Chi-chan. If you are willing to go on a short time mission, I'll let you know what it is. It's very simple, and I think you'll enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Kameyo Chiharu

Kameyo Chiharu

PostSubject: Re: The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake. [Open to anyone.]   The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake.  [Open to anyone.] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:31 am

Relaxing her stance just a bit, she watched her captain enter the room before closing the door. "Ah yes, I'm sorry...Mina." It was quite embarassing to say the least to call your captain by her first name. But if she insisted on that, then was there really any ground for Chiharu to argue on? I wonder if I can become as good as she... as talented and kind hearted. Buuuut she knew that if needed, then Mina would not hesitate to show her strength. There wasn't always just kindness and pure thoughts which helped you go forward. Chiharu felt a bit proud when her judgement got praised, but she didn't allow herself any ego-moment. Mina was seated next to her, making Chiharu smell a faint fragrance. Nothing like a heavy perfume which would make her go into a sneezing fit or have her eyes turn all red and swollen. It was just like with Mina herself, it was gentle and calming. "A request? I would be honored. Of course I am willing to go on a mission, there is no need to ask. Just say the words and I will do anything." Her loyalty ran as deep as any bond, and she would probably not question anything which her captain would have her do. To be honest, Chiharu felt a small ticklish feeling at the pit of her stomach at the thought of having the chance to go on a mission and be able to further increase her talents. She would strive as hard as she could to be able to be of use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake. [Open to anyone.]   The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake.  [Open to anyone.] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Mina smiled at her Third seat, and then spoke her request. "I need you to go and work with the 5th Division for a week. Write me a report on everything that happens during that time, who you have to heal, and for what reasons. Sebastian-taichou and I are trying something, and you are the only one that I could trust to do this." she said, with her head tilted to the side a bit. In truth, Chiharu wasn't the only one she could trust, she was just the most qualified besides her Vice Captain, whom she needed here at the Division instead of out helping with this experiment.

"By going there, every minor injury at the Division will be your responsibility. If at any time you feel that you can not do it, please just come back and explain why. I will have no hard feelings if that happens, though I rather doubt that it will. After the 5th Division, I'll be bringing this up to the Captain Commander, and likely getting someone stationed permanently not only at the 5th Division, but also the 11th. But for now, I only need you to spend a month at the 5th Division."
Back to top Go down
Kameyo Chiharu

Kameyo Chiharu

PostSubject: Re: The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake. [Open to anyone.]   The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake.  [Open to anyone.] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Work with the 5th Division for a week? That sounded like something a bit out of her normal routine, but if that was an order then she would do it. Maybe it would be fun after all. "Alright, I understand. I will write detailed reports and make sure not to leave anything out." Just what were her captain and Sebastian up to? Although Chiharu felt a bit flattered, then she also knew that she wasn't the most trusted person even if she did prove worthy enough. There were others who could have done this job just as well as she, but she guessed she was the only one not overly busy or something at this moment. However, she didn't dislike that. She felt a bit joyous for having gotten an assignment finally! "Alright, I will handle all the injuries I can and make sure not to cause any ruckus." She knew that there were always those few people who protested having a new person around, but when it came to Chiharu then she doubted they would say much. First of all since she was known for always wanting to go out for a drink and talk so she was pretty much considered "one of the guys", and second of all... well then it seemed to be common with everybody to be a bit afraid of some of the people from the 4th Division. And it was wise of them to do so. "Was there anything else, Mina?" She bowed her head, waiting to see if she would keep having the pleasure of her captain's company or if she should start packing her things before going to the 5th Division.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake. [Open to anyone.]   The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake.  [Open to anyone.] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The scolding healer.. who can be bribed with sake. [Open to anyone.]
Page 1 of 1