Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Moving out! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Moving out! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Moving out! Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Moving out! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Moving out! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Moving out! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Moving out! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Moving out! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Moving out! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Moving out!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Moving out! Empty
PostSubject: Moving out!   Moving out! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:01 am

all right folks... ill be moving from home for real just as soon as i get my stuff packed away ;_; its prolly gonna take a few days because i was really not prepared for this sort of things... yeah but practically my internet activity is gonna be cut down a lot just until i get everything into order and my computer back online and running, but for now im still home on my comp writing this idk when ill be done with this though just to let ya guys and gals know Razz

also when it comes to the topic of the attack to karakura part i won`t be able to participate in it, i had a though off making my own little other topic with Ulquiorra, in a topic that is yet to be made that would span during the attack to karakura which would mean no people (shinigami only) would be able to participate in it that are already in karakura...

im just hoping someone can approve this self made mission for me >_>
Back to top Go down
Rozaphelda

Rozaphelda

Moving out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out!   Moving out! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:06 am

(Is orihime/Lightning)

alright no problem i will see what i can do when we set up the battles. It should be fine so dont worry. hope the move goes well.
Back to top Go down
Luna Flores

Luna Flores

Moving out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out!   Moving out! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:59 am

don`t be gone to long baka or else^^
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra schiffer
Segunda Espada
Ulquiorra schiffer

Moving out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out!   Moving out! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:42 pm

all right so my password seems to work now, sadly my internet died so im posting this at the library :/ sucks all right.

sorry everyone for the delay... wont be posting much quite yet...
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel
Admin
Tia Harribel

Moving out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out!   Moving out! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:48 pm

Take your time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra schiffer
Segunda Espada
Ulquiorra schiffer

Moving out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out!   Moving out! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:49 pm

will get my internet working again around in one week or two, ill be back then

for now the library computer will have to do Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving out!   Moving out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Archieve :: Archieve-
Jump to: