Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

A chance encounter (Arisu, open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Empty
PostSubject: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Musuko was walking about the seireitei, with nothing to do. He had just recently arrived at his current position and had no idea what he was expected to do, so he just wandered. He had a tooth pick set in between his front teeth, and was heading towards the sixth division barracks. He had no idea why he was headed this way, he just ended up on a path that took him in this direction.

He sighed as he looked up at the clear sky, nothing to do was so boring. He managed to still retain his ever present smile however, and he remained perfectly calm, just extremely bored. He continued to wander trying to come up with something to do.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:15 pm

Arisu was walking in some direction. She did not know where she was going but that didn't matter. She finally had some free time and was thinking of what she could do. Deep in toughs she walked starring into space. She was not looking where she was going. Her lips where formed in a small smile and her blond curly hair was shining a little in the sunlight.

Suddenly she walked into something, making her fall to the ground. She let out a small squeak and looked up quickly. Her face turned red as she saw it was one of the captains. "wha! i-im s... sorry, i wasn't looking where i was going" She stuttered as she felt scared a little, hoping he would not be angry. Arisu had seen this captain around. She knew he was new and had just became a captain but that was all she knew about him.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Musuko looked down as he was bumped into. He smiled down at the girl and offered her a hand to get back up. "it's quite all right, no harm no foul." He looked her over, making sure she wasn't hurt when she fell. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Musuko Taiyo, vice-captain of the eighth division, and you are milady?" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:52 pm

Arisu looked at the hand, not sure if she should take it. She took his hand and stood up. Her face was still covered in redness. "i-i'm Arisu Yamaya, 4th seat of the 6th division" she said and looked shyly at the ground not knowing what to do. She felt really nervous and wanted to run away but her feet did not want to move. She was never good at meeting new people.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Musuko smiled. "it's nice to meet you Arisu." He said as chuckled lightly at her red face. "Why so red faced?" he asked jokingly, not trying to startle her. His calm demeanor showed through, his arms hanging casually at his sides, his body slightly bent backwards, his knees bent as well. He tossed the tooth pick aside and yawned lightly. "Would you care to accompany me for a little walk, I would love a little companionship right now."
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Arisu looked to the ground, trying to hide her face behind her blonde hair as Musuko joked about her red face. When he asked if she wanted to join his walk she looked up blinking. Her face not as red as before. "s.. sure" she said smiling a little. She did not expect he would ask her to walk with him. "don't you.. have work to do?" she asked and looked at him wondering what he was going to say. Arisu followed him as they walked. Trying to keep up with him.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:00 pm

Musuko smiled as she accepted his offer to join him. He shook his head at her question. "Nope, no work right now." He smiled at her some more as he walked along, no real destination in mind. He looked up at the sky again, trying to find something to talk about. He sighed and looked back to Arisu.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Arisu was thinking of something to break this silence and looked at musuko. She suddenly poked him in his side, not knowing why she did that. She felt like doing so. She thought about the male's name for a bit trying to remember it. She was not good at remembering names so she tried her best to not forget Musuko his name. "You know.. musuko sounds like something you can eat" she softly said in a teasing way giggling a little.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Musuko was smiling as they walked until he was poked, which caused his smile to vanish for a mere moment before it returned. "Why exactly did you just poke me?" He asked lightly, a small chuckle following the question. Musuko cocked an eyebrow at Arisu's next statement, having no idea what she was talking about. "What do you mean by that?" He asked, his oddly dirty mind jumping to the wrong conclusions instantly, her teasing giggle not helping. He stared blankly at Arisu, a small smile still plastered to his face.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:08 pm

Arisu looked away, trying to avoid looking at the male. "i.. i don't know" then he asked what she meant by his name sounding like something you could eat. She turned back to him seeing a small smile on his face. her cheeks became a little red again as she felt nervous. "well... it sounds like... a sweet." she said. She relished she had said something that must have sounded really dirty but she had not meant it that way. "sorry..." she said not knowing why she was apologising.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Musuko sighed slightly. He could tell Arisu was nervous around him and he shook his head. "No need to be shy or nervous. I won't bite." He joked with a slight chuckle. He heard her say something about his name sounding like a sweet. He chuckled again. "The only sweet thing here is you." He said smiling, right before she apologized, causing him to frown, his brow creasing. "What are you apologizing for? You didn't do anything wrong."
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:51 pm

Arisu giggled a little at the compliment but then stepping away a little from Musuko as he did not look happy about her apologising. "ah.. Sor...." She clapped a hand over her mouth realising she was gonna apologising again. She looked at the males face getting really scared. Arisu always got scared of the weirdest things. She hoped he would not hurt her. She stared some more feeling herself shake a little. "i didn't mean what i said. i mean... " she said in a tiny voice. she did not know how to answer that. Well that was a good first impression. She let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:57 pm

Musuko burst out laughing. He quickly contained himself however, trying not to insult the girl. "As I said there's nothing to apologize for, relax everything is fine." He said shaking his head slightly. "your a funny person, i like that, humor is good." He smiled at her, trying to reassure her that he meant her no harm.

He walked forward and waved her after him. "Come along then, you don't want to get left behind do you?" he asked jokingly, a smile plastered to his face.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:11 am

Arisu blinked, she did not understand why the male was laughing and thinking of it as something funny. She still stood there being confused a little. Then she ran up to Musuko holding him by his arm. She followed him like a little puppy. "where are we going?" she said looking forward and wondered if they where actually going somewhere or if they where just walking to nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:16 am

musuko felt Arisu cling to his arm and he smiled. "I had no real destination in mind, so just wandering. Unless there's somewhere you want to go?" He asked looking down at the girl. He smiled at her and he semi-wrapped his arm around her, going part way around her waist. He looked ahead and inhaled her sweet scent, his smile getting larger.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:46 am

Arisu almost dropped to the ground as Musuko put his arm around her waist. She was not used to actions like that. But she let him do so and blushed a little. She did not say answer his question at first but tried to calm herself down. Then quickly looking up at Musuko and then look back forwards again. "ano.. i don't really go much to places i am not told to go to.. " she said not knowing what kind of places they could go, since she had never really token a walk in her free time. Arisu began to drift of to her lala-land.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:13 am

Musuko sighed as she blushed and explained that she doesn't travel around much. "Well We'll need to fix that now won't we." He joked as they continued. Musuko rested his free hand on the hilt of his Zan and looked around. It was a clear day and people were scurrying about, during their jobs, or off to their dwellings. Musuko sighed and looked down at Arisu, trying to think of somewhere to go.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:03 am

Arisu looked at the sky watching a butterfly come her way. Her eyes grew wide as she began waving her hands. She did not like insects, even butterfly's where on that not like list. She took Musuko's his hand as she began to walk faster, pulling him with her. "don't you know a nice place to go to?" she asked letting go of his hand quickly. She screamed inside her mind being angry on herself for being so scared of everything.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:12 am

Musuko suppressed a laugh when he watched Arisu battle a butterfly, and when she grabbed his hand and pulled him off his actually let out a laugh. He thought a moment, before picking her up and jumping onto one of the taller walls, which gave an excellent view of most of the Seireitei. He set her down and smiled. "How about here?" He asked smiling at Arisu.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:16 am

Arisu was surprised as she suddenly found herself in the arms of this shinigami male. Everything went to fast for her to even response on it. She just stared at Musuko. When she was set down she blinked a little and started to look around. Arisu turned to Musuko having a big smile on her face. "It's beautiful!" She said and walked closer to the edge of the wall and plopped down close on the ground. She felt herself shiver a little. Looking carefully over the edge to see what was beneath this wall. "So high" she whispered to herself, turning to Musuko looking what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:26 am

Musuko stood behind Arisu and smiled at her and everything around her. He looked over the edge and far off into the distance, enjoying the view. He sat down next to Arisu and chuckled. "Not quite a walk anymore but I think this place is nice, don't you?" He asked turning to face Arisu. He smiled at her and hung one arm protectively around her, to prevent her fro falling. He again turned to look out across the seireitei, his smile still firmly attached to his face.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:43 am

Arisu looked at Musuko smiling. "Yeah it's really nice" she said and looked back at the view. She blushed as she felt an arm around her. She looked back at Musuko a face like she did not understand this all. She saw he was still smiling and poked his cheek. "You really smile a lot..... It looks..... Sweet" she said shyly and giggle a little. Using the same word she had done with his name. He just made her think of candy for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:02 am

Musuko continued smiling even as his cheek was poked. "Thank you. Your sweet as well." He said his smile growing a little. His mind began to wander, his thoughts drifting to irrelevant topics, then slightly more relevant, but dirty minded topics. He blinked and shook his head, looking over at Arisu. "So if you never go off on walks during your time off what do you do?" He asked her, a small smile still present.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:03 am

Arisu giggled a little looking at her feet. She did not know how to response so she just stayed quiet. She nervously started to play with her long hair a little. Looking over at the male for a moment she wondered what Musuo was thinking of. He seemed to be deep in thoughts. Studying his face for a little while. She looked back at the horizon thinking of what to answer. "I...." She began but stopped talking. What did she do in stead of taking walks. She did not know. She did not do much and did not go outside much. She only gone outside when she was told to. Besides she did not have much free time. "Most of the times I just sleep..... I don't really do much" she told him, wondering what impression he had of her.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Musuko nodded, his smile still in place. "Sleeping is good and all, but you miss so much by doing nothing but. You need to get out more, explore the world a bit.You know what I mean?" He asked, looking over at Arisu. She seemed to be a very shy and nervous person, easily frightened, but Musuko wasn't really a person who judged others. He just let them be them. He smiled still as he looked back out over the seireitei.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A chance encounter (Arisu, open)   A chance encounter (Arisu, open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A chance encounter (Arisu, open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next