Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Another One Bites the Dust Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Another One Bites the Dust Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Another One Bites the Dust Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Another One Bites the Dust Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Another One Bites the Dust Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Another One Bites the Dust Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Another One Bites the Dust Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Another One Bites the Dust Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Another One Bites the Dust Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Another One Bites the Dust

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuhei

Shuhei

Another One Bites the Dust Empty
PostSubject: Another One Bites the Dust   Another One Bites the Dust Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:02 pm

The door to the 7th Divisions Captains offic was slammed and a tall figure charged in, shouting loudly. 'Captain Komamura!! Captain Komamura!!' The shouting was cut short when the man stopped in the middle of the room. It was completely empty of anyone. There were some papers on the desk, a folded haori in the corner of the room, and a large pair of shoulderpads on the desk. Shuhei stared on in shock. He couldnt quite contemplate what was going on. After a strange night that occured throughout the worlds, shinigami had dissappeared. He hadnt wanted to believe but the seond he heard that Captain Komamura hadnt been seen since the strange phenonemom he had gone straight to his barracks. He had kleft it till now as he had his own squad to worry about and expected him to be able to take care of himself. But now he was standing in an abandoned office, with no sign of the Captain.

'Sa .... Sajin ... Why ...' He stood there silently, trembling slightly. Ever since Kaname's defection with Aizen, Shuhei had felt that the only other who really understood him and his fight for justice was Sajin, and over time they had become close friends. And now ... he was gone. He didnt care if anyone was watching, if anyone was walking past. He just stood there, as if waiting for him to come back. His eyes began to swell slightly with tears, and he clenched his fists. 'Sajin .... I will find you!! You have my word!!' He thought silently to himself. He would find him, search for him wherever he could, whenever he could. 'I will find you!!' He tried to leave but he found himself just standing there, as if stuck to the spot, when someone tapped his shoulder, and quickly turned around to face the newcomer. 'Oh its you, what is it?' He had quickly regained his composure before answering, and he had stopped trembling and the tears stopped. He was again the 9th Division Captain.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust   Another One Bites the Dust Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:26 am

As she had done many of the division barracks before this one Lightning was briskly searching the 7th division barracks for any sign of the names on the list of those that had disappeared. It had been eerily quiet so far, those left behind in this division were feeling the loss of their captain Komamura especially hard. They were going about their usual duties however with no drive, no energy and no morale what so ever to be found. It was disheartening to say the least, if their captain simply going missing caused this then imagine what could have happened if many more of their fellow division officers went missing also....chaos. Part of her wanted to give them a lecture, a pep talk to whip them back into shape. No, they weren't her men and it was not her place to take command; that was the job of whomever was deemed a worthy replacement for captain Komamura.

Lightning's along with many others gazes were sent quickly in the direction of a slammed door and loud voice. Lightning watched a man step into room while shouting out the name of Komamura before quickly falling silent as he realised that noone was inside that very room. Lightning approached silently as those around her seemed to feel the man's pain, judging by his choice of words he must have been particularly fond of the missing captain. Lightning was about to be stern with the young man, tell him to stop the quivering and act his place. That was before she heard the man make much the same vow she herself had made...well she had not made it to Komamura but to Byakuya Kuchiki. She would find him, she would find him and bring him back to his men. With a tap on his shoulder which is very unlike Lightning to do, she gained his attention. She watched as the man quickly regained his composure and turned to reply to her gesture with a simple "oh it is you, what is it?"

Lightning regretted not snapping him out of his emotional display the hard way as she heard those words. First of all she greatly doubted that he knew who she was and secondly where was the respect....wait right now she was not Royal guard she was 6th division captain. It would take her time to get her mind set out of the Royal Guard ranking she had been for so long now, she was right now acting 6th division captain. Part of her found it nostalgic to be back in the 6th division and part of her wanted to return to her Royal Guard status already, so many things she would have to deal with now like...paperwork.

"Your emotional display is disheartening the few troops this division has left" Was all she said to the man before her.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Shuhei

Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust   Another One Bites the Dust Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:51 pm

After turning around, the newcomer didnt look that happy with him when she replied. Thats when he had realised it. He looked around at the few 7th Division shinigami just outside of the office. They had all looked much the same to Shuhei himself. The Division was in complete dissarray, but he had too worried about the friend he had lost, rather than the captain many more had lost. He was ashamed of himself, he should have been able to keep in control, but instead he had snapped. He was a mess, and he knew it, and she did too, maybe why she was so calm with him rather than being more strict like some of the other captains may have been. He was looking to the floor again when he took a deep breath breath, calmed himself down and looked back towards the other captain. 'Yea, your right, I guess I let my emotions get the better of me ... It's just that ...' He began to say but his throat seemed to close up slightly.

He coughed loudly, to clear his throat. 'Nevermind, it's nothing. I'm a captain now, but i guess I'm not entirely used to my position just yet. Emotions shouldnt get in the way of things in times like these.' He replied back calmly, back in control of himself. Thats when he noticed something, he reiatsu seemed quite a lot different from most others around him. He knew she was a captain, but something was off about her. 'Didnt someone say something about a Royal Guard member replacing a lost captain?' He ran the thought through his mind as his eyes began to widen, in surprise more than anything. 'My apologies, captain, i didnt realise you were the Royal Guard member who was sent here to help with this ... problem we are having ...' He waved vaugley around the barracks.

Now he was slightly worried. Even if she was just acting as a temporary captain, she was still once part of the Royal Guard, which meant she was powerful, and was used to respect and proper protocol, and the way he had acted was completely out of character for a captain. 'Again I'm sorry, but me and Captain Komamura used to work together alot, thats all.'
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust   Another One Bites the Dust Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:23 pm

This man before her reminded her of her days as the new 6th division captain, oh how she could remember the first day she had been acting captain. She didn't have the whole situation that he did but she knew the drastic change that came with moving from lieutenant to captain, especially when one was not planning for it. "I didn't expect you to know, which is why i am not the least bit offended. There is no need to treat me any different than you would your fellow captains, after all right now i am filling in for Byakuya Kuchiki" Her heart sunk as she was forced to say those words, when she found Byakuya Kuchiki she would hit him, and hard....how dare he make her worry about him.

As the man spoke about Komamura and himself being close Lightning thought about her own situation. It was true she wasn't close to any of her fellow Royal Guards, i fact she wasn't really close ot anyone but she did understand what the man must have been going through.

"Well i suggest you show Komamura the kind of guy you are, stand tall, be strong and keep this place in shape for when you find and bring him back" This was the way Lightning was acting, well except for the man part.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei

Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust   Another One Bites the Dust Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:37 pm

She seemed a lot more understanding than he had expected someone of her stature to be to someone in his position. He smiled, and nodded slightly to the other captain. 'Yea, i guess your right, untill someone can come and fill in for Captain Komamura, i guess i should try and keep things in check around here, i do know some of the more senior officers after all.' He sighed to himself. She was right of course. He had to keep the Divisions morale up, and keep it going. Without the captain, the troops would surely fall apart without someone guiding them. But it would be difficult for him to do it by himself. Since he had become Captain he had yet to appoint a lieutenant, and was taking the whole brunt of the Captaincy by himself, and if he tried to take over for the 7th Division too, he wasnt quite sure how he would handle it.

But he gritted his teeth and kept saying to himself inside his head. 'This is for Komamura, so I'll do whatever it takes!!' He looked back up to the captain, and realised he had yet to atcually to introduce himself. It wasnt the most important thing right now but she seemed to understand the position he was in, and he felt he could relate to her. 'Anyway, my names Captain Shuhei Hisagi, I'm Captain of the 9th Division currently, and to be honest the situation isnt much better there than the rest of the Soul Society. I havent heard much word fro anywhere else, but who has gone missing that we know of? We'll need to take care of this whole situation as soon as possible.' He a cool demeanor again, and was now concentrating on the job at hand, Komamura and the 7th Division could wait for a while at least.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust   Another One Bites the Dust Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Unfortunately too many names are on the list to recall, nearly if not all captains have gone missing, not to mention many others." Lightning had not heard of this man before, perhaps because she did not actively seek out much information regarding divisions other than the 6th, she had always kept an eye on how Kuchiki had handled the divsion. Why did she do that? she wasn't sure, she knew he could take care of it and that she needn't worry. I guess you can take the captain out of the squad but you can't take the squad out of the captain.

"Good to meet you captain Shuhei Hisagi, i am...well lets just go with captain Lightning. but there is no need for the captain part, makes it sound weird if you ask me" It was weird yes, but she that was whom she was known as now, ever since entering the academy she had discarded her birth name. She noticed the fellow officers of the division begin to move away and continue their duties now that they were sure that Shuhei was o.k. It seemed to her that he was indeed close with this division, she hoped it was the same with his own.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei

Shuhei

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust   Another One Bites the Dust Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:45 pm

Shuhei sighed and felt disheartened by the news. So many had gone missing, and the problems with the captains just seems to grow worse. With so many gone, its a miracle that the Seireitei hadnt just all suddenly fell in on itself and descended into chaos. He had managed to write up a quick list of the few remaining senior officers from his Division, so he should really hand them in when he could to help clear up whos missing and whos not. He rubbed the brow of his nose as he began to think about how this whole mess was going to sort itself out .... if it ever did that is. It wouldnt be the same for a long time after this whole dissappearance business. Then he heard her name and it sounded slightly familiar, maybe mentioned in the academy somewhere. He shook his head, pushing the thought away. That wasnt very important right now. 'Alright then ... Lightning. You can call me whatever, I'm not really one for formalities. We have more important matters at hand anyway.' He spoke while watching the other officers around the captains office.

He nodded while smiling to some of them to show he was alright and had calmed himself down, and they began to slowly drift away, back to their normal duties. Thats when he realised he had just stormed straight out of his own barracks without saying a word to anyone, and should really get on his way back, at least then he could sit down in his own office and go over things with Lightning a bit more easily. 'Well, we seem a little in the way here, just standing in the hallway. I should really get back to my own barracks. I have some details on some of the senior officers who have gone missing if you want to take a look at it.' He had guessed it wasnt just coincidence she was here, and that she was likely checking up on some of the captains who had gone missing, along with how the divisions were holding up.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust   Another One Bites the Dust Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:54 pm

The look that spread across the mans face as he realised that he must have made a scene was rather humorous. It seemed that he had figured she was not here for sight seeing, as he invited her back to his own divsion's barracks to check the situation out there. In truth she had already visited them earlier in the day, but what the heck no harm in returning. At least this time the acting captain would be there and she could assess how the division was internally holding up. Sure really she had no reason to be doing what she was, it was a job for the acting captain commander to do in reality, she almost laughed at the thought of relying on THAT man to do anything. "indeed we are becoming a sight here, we should return to your division and i shall discuss this with you further"

((OOC: o.k now we will move it to your barracks ^^ simply start a new one in there and title it another one bites the dust continued or something ^^))

((TOPIC CONTINUING IN THE 9th DIVISION BARRACKS: https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net/t96-another-one-bites-the-dust-cont-lightning))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another One Bites the Dust   Another One Bites the Dust Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another One Bites the Dust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Soul Society :: Division Barracks :: 7th Division-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com