Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Peephole!1241252452451 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Peephole!1241252452451 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Peephole!1241252452451 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Peephole!1241252452451 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Peephole!1241252452451 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Peephole!1241252452451 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Peephole!1241252452451 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Peephole!1241252452451 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Peephole!1241252452451 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Peephole!1241252452451

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Peephole!1241252452451 Empty
PostSubject: Peephole!1241252452451   Peephole!1241252452451 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:47 am

Danny sat himself into the Red suede Couch within the living room within the Large Palace like mansion that was the Bounts base. The Room was hardly lit, the setting was calm with the orange rays of the sun shining through the huge funeral Column windows. It was sunny outside of the Bounts mansion, it was a clear day that that was just about to end. The weather outside of the base was warm, no wind or humidity. A day like this was meant to spend outside of the walls of this compound but Danny had other plans, He didn't care to share the view of the world with His Doll today, He had only seek the audience of he who dared call himself his leader. Danny was utterly bored of this living room. The Bounts base was old school, no electronics what-so-ever and Danny happened to be a modern day guy, he enjoyed Nintendo and it's Many a wonderful of designs, he loved watching events through the rectangular screen of the Television, this was not at all what he had in visioned.

"I got a gun the other day from some poor kid, it ended up right in my pocket." Danny said Looking down as he leaned back against the couch, his arms and legs spread widely showing that he was either bored or very uncomfortable. His random remark was inspired by his doll who was puzzled by the decor of the Living room. Though hardly visible he could see that it was bland, outside of his or Dannys' taste. If it were up to them Everything would be either Green or Black. Danny used his random comment so that his Doll wouldn't take it upon himself to start ranting about what he would do if he were in charge of the Body he occupied. Danny removed the second half of his Doll from the right pocket of his jacket and started smoking it. He inhaled and exhaled Every few seconds, desperate to fill the room up with smoke to create both an air of Mystery and a dangerous atmosphere, his action was only desperate because the thought crossed his mind upon entering the Bount Mansion but quickly left when he became bored and tried to find ways to entertain himself within the confines of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: Peephole!1241252452451   Peephole!1241252452451 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:08 am

A shadow crept into the room by flowing underneath a door. It wound its way all around the living room within a matter of moments, assimilating every shadow that it passed along the way and creating flowing patterns upon the walls. Reaching back from the far wall, a shadow formed a hand that opened the door for the Bount Leader, Zanmato Jishaku, or as he was known on occasion to the Bounts, Pride. And Pride was a name or perhaps title that he wore with great...pride. He reveled in his position and in his power, and in Stolz as well, the source of his power that had preceded him into the room. Even as he entered, numerous eyes opened along the walls, giving a nearly perfect three hundred and sixty degree vision to Zan.

When he had walked into the room and stopped, the Bount yawned and stretched a little bit before sitting himself down into a suede armchair and sighing with the sudden relaxation that it offered. Two hands emerged from the ceiling and reached down to begin giving him a shoulder massage as he stared out the window for a few seconds admiring the sunset. Then, he seemed to snap back to reality and looked at Danny, the newest Bount to join his growing group.

"Good afternoon Danny. I trust that our...rather large headquarters is to your liking? If not, then by all means say so and changes will be made. I prefer for my allies to live in comfort after all. Oh, and don't mind the shadows, I'm just getting a bit of practice in for the future; you never know when you'll need a room filled with the essence of your doll you know?"

So saying, the Bount relaxed even more deeply into his chair as the dark arms began to rub deeper into his shoulders. Ah, sometimes one just had to enjoy the little things in life; one of his first lessons upon becoming a Bount. And this massage was on quite high on the list of little things to enjoy in life!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peephole!1241252452451   Peephole!1241252452451 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:25 am

[center]Danny watched as the Bount leader came into the living room, he wasn't alerted or tipped off by his presence until the moment he entered the room. He came as if he hadn't noticed Danny at all. He only noticed his presence (Or made it apparent that he noticed his presence) after getting settled. Danny thought it was rather Odd how The shadows within the room crept together and aided the Bount before him. What an odd ability he had. It wasn't something Danny hadn't seen before, well not specifically, but he had the right Idea when he made mention of them using their dolls to fill the room with it's presence. Danny Continued smoking, they both had the same idea, Both dolls filled the room, ones presence was obvious and Danny, being the type that loves hitting his foe from behind, not comparing the situation or the bount leader as such, made sure his doll's presence was too normal to stand out. Danny became alot more relaxed after the Bount offered to arrange the House however Danny saw fit if he had a problem with it. Danny made no effort to conceal his boredom and so he thought that he came off as rude. He decided to Shake his head as an answer to the Bount. "I don't mean to be rude but I think the two of us have something we need to discuss". Danny was known as Gluttony, He always bit off more than he could chew and he enjoyed every gulp.
Back to top Go down
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: Peephole!1241252452451   Peephole!1241252452451 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:38 am

Zan cocked his head at Danny's words. Straitening his head to cock it in the other direction, he thought briefly about which Purgatory level equivalent Danny was... eventually he arrived at the conclusion that Danny was Gluttony, the Voracious one. As he straightened his head again, he noted the other Bounts' increased relaxation and wondered if his offer had caused it or if it was the smoking that he was doing. The scent of the smoke had not quite made it to Pride, but he guessed that within a few minutes the smoke would fill the room with that unmistakable scent. Oddly enough, even though he himself didn't smoke, Zan actually sometimes enjoyed the scent of smoke and thus didn't mind the fact that Danny was smoking inside the living room.

After looking at Danny for a few moments with a nonchalance in his eyes, Zan leaned forward a little bit and looked him in the eyes. The shadow hands stopped their rubbing and retracted back into the ceiling, becoming a part of an overall swirling pattern that was taking shape above the Bounts' heads.

"By all means Gluttony, speak your mind and I will listen. What do we need to discuss?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peephole!1241252452451   Peephole!1241252452451 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:02 am

Danny straightened his positioned, he was sitting alot more formal now instead of relaxed. "There are three things I want from you. The first is your permission to enter Soul society and take command of the Central 46, If at all I become unable to do that I can instead go to where-ever they go for intelligence and absorb as much data from them as Possible. You may think I'm crazy for attempting such a thing, but I've done it before. " Danny said trying to recall himself ever doing such a thing. He came to the conclusion that he was lying several seconds later and continued; "The second is support from the Other Bounts. I need more than one person to do this. It is possible that I can but I will run into Captains eventually. If you are worried as to how I would pull this off I have a full proof plan I can explain to you. And third, I need to become your second in command. I'm prepared to kill whoever needs to be killed for this to work." Danny said slightly more serious than he was when he started talking. He looked into the eyes of the Bount across from him. Danny's doll had now started picking with the information within his brain preparing to feed it to Danny from the distance. It was doing so undetected, it didn't cause any feeling inside the Bounts head nor did drain his memories, it merely copied them and relayed them to Danny. It was the smoke that occupied the entire Room which had finally reached the leader.
Back to top Go down
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: Peephole!1241252452451   Peephole!1241252452451 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:22 am

Zanmato looked at Danny for a few seconds, then looked all around the room, then peaked around out side of the room in order to make sure that no one else could hear the conversation. He then straightened himself, stretched, then sat back into his armchair, body erect and one hand on his chin while the other rested on the arm of the chair. In this position he looked uncannily like a King at court. Frankly, that's precisely what he felt like right at the moment, and one would have been able to tell if they looked at his eyes. They weren't quite so lazy and carefree anymore; though they kept some nonchalantness, they had also taken on a look of seriousness, and the look of pride became an expression of regal bearing that exuded confidence. This was the true face of the true leader of the Bounts, and one that he wore mostly only for business or combat. Obviously, this was to be an issue of the former.

Red eyes looked at Danny's, searching deep into him for any signs of a joke inside of him to make sure that he was serious about his requests, then for signs of weakness or hesitance to see if he doubted his own abilities to pull off what he want to pull off. Finding himself satisfied, the Bount Leader nodded to himself then gave off a quiet little 'Hmm...' as though earnestly thinking about how best to respond to the requests.

"For your first request, I can say only this: I posses the ability to open a Senkaimon, but in order to actually make it operable, you'd need to have a Quincy on hand to fire an arrow through it to solidify the passageway. Find a Quincy who is willing to do this, and you have my permission to go. Now, because that place is the home of the Shinigami whom we are the natural enemies of, I must advise against you doing so, for even with your hidden spiritual pressure, they'd eventually apprehend you if you tried to enter Central 46. However, your latter plan of absorbing data from those who come to this realm sounds more reasonable. Obviously the former would be ideal, but the latter is the more realistic. Hmm...before I commission the other Bounts to aid you with this project of yours, I must ask, what is this plan of yours and how exactly do you intend to absorb the knowledge from our Shinigami adversaries? Answer these two questions, and we can proceed."

The Bount Leader purposely avoided telling Danny what it would take to become the new Second in Command of the Bounts for a purpose: He wanted to know Danny's plans and approve them before he sent the Bount down whatever paths would be necessary to obtain such a high ranking in the hierarchy of the Bounts. In truth, it was not so much suspicion as it was curiosity and intrigue. Assuming that everything went according to Danny's plans, perhaps the Bounts could have access to vast stores of knowledge previously unknown to them. And that would be to everyone's advantage...especially his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peephole!1241252452451   Peephole!1241252452451 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:45 am

[center]Danny had just finished receiving the intel he needed from his Dolll and the Bount leader. Danny nodded to himself and then lifted up from his seat. He reached into his coat and pulled out a Folder. Inside were dates and numbers and times. On the first page there was one particular line highlighted red. It was a date 4 days from now with the time of 7:55 AM here. Danny used his middle and index finger to remove his cigarette from his mouth and place it back in his pocket without putting it out. His doll put itself out for him. He didn't revert back to his seated position, he was alot more serious now and his mindset was in too tense a state for him to move back to a seated position. "These are the dates of Seikamon that open up for Shinigami to pass through so they can patrol Karakura. As you can see there is but one highlighted time, that is the one we are going to hijack to get into Soul society. I obtained these through weeks of Observation, I had help from reliable sources so this is all legit. The reason as the why the rest of these are on that paper is because I took the liberty of Kidnapping Several dozen shinigami. They are all within the bounts Training ground, Unable to will their limbs to move and leave to a safe haven. Now then, Listen carefully for this is a long plan." Danny said as he finally obtained the nerve to sit back down.

"Getting into Soul society is absolutely no problem. We hijack separate Seikamon around Karakura city, That way we enter different Parts of Soul society, On page two I've approximated where we will each end up, I've only planned as far as having 10 people with me. Anymore would make it complicated. Each seikamon will be opened at 7:55 am 4 days from now at the same time. How will they open? The shinigami I have under the control of my Doll will open them against their will. They will have Soul butterflies with them so we don't run into that dreadful Freight train that destroys intruders. Each Bounto that comes will have 14 shinigami with them, They will be commanded by my doll. Once we get into Soul society the Fun really begins.

Once we are through into the Soul society, we will not lose communications with each other for The my doll will occupy the Body's of the shinigami and anything heard by them will be directed to me. Each Bount switches wardrobes with one of the shinigami that accompanied them. And from there the rest will scatter. That one shinigami now dressed in the Bounto's clothing will be singled out by shinigami that gather to the scene one each Bounto makes some noise. Tenth division members job is to counter intruders as well as Eleventh division so once they come to the scene each Bount immediately points out the Shinigami who stands out and call him a traitor. That way you'll blend in with the Mob as you pursue. One you get close enough to Central central 46 that's when you break off from the mob and we rendezvous. There. We take care of anyone else in our way and I take control with Central 46 with my Doll."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peephole!1241252452451   Peephole!1241252452451 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peephole!1241252452451
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Bount's Base :: Bounts Base-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com