Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Sakura Nightray and Musuko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sakura Nightray and Musuko Empty
PostSubject: Sakura Nightray and Musuko   Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:04 pm

Welcome to Saki and Musuko's area!!!
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Nightray and Musuko   Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:45 am

Musuko was getting prepared for his Valentines date with someone he probably didn't know. He had signed up for a blind date for the evening, and he was lucky enough to get a fellow shinigami. He had no idea who exactly this shinigami was, but hopefully he had been paired with an attractive female, not a ugly guy.... by some stupid error. He sighed, and erased this from his mind, and finished his preparations.

Musuko had on some kinda formal clothing, and he hated it. He had on a full black suit, no tie or anything like that, just the suit. He still had on his usual black fingerless gloves and sighed, brushing a lock of his hair out of his face, as he headed in the direction he was supposed to in order to meet with his blind date.

Musuko arrived at his destination a little early, but it never hurt to be early. He smiled up at the sky as he waited for whoever he was supposed to be going with tonight. He again hoped that whoever she was she was attractive and he smiled brighter as he continued to look up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Nightray and Musuko   Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:57 am

The soon to be captain of the eights division looked at her reflection in the mirror, trying to remember how she got into the whole valintians day thing.That's right it was the female shinigami of her division. The red headed girl was wearing a knee length semi formal black dress which was suggested by the girls who signed her up for this thing. Her lips were a dark red and the maskara around her eyes made her eyes stand out. She was able to hide the tattoos on her wrist with her black gloves. She staired at the shoes provided , black stilletos. [i] How am I suppose to walk in those?!

After debating if she should find a pair of her own shoes and wear them instead, Sakira left her small house. The red head walked along the pathway slowly getting news to the shoes and sort of annoyed at the attention she was getting. She could see the destination coming up and hoped that she wasn't late.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Nightray and Musuko   Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:18 am

Musuko awaited the girl he was supposed to have been set up with, not knowing who it was. He smiled still at the sky, waiting for her to reveal herself to him. He chuckled at the accidental slip he had had, and looked around, hearing the distinct sound of high heels hitting the pave stone walkway.

Musuko turned his head in the direction the sound emanated from and his brow creased, as the girl was still far enough off that he could not quite make her out. He smiled at her approach, hoping against hope that this girl was indeed coming here for him.
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Nightray and Musuko   Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:59 am

Sakura continued to walk down the pathway trying to keep her balance. The last thing she wanted was a broken ankle or to trip in general. She could see a person not to far away was this the person she had to meet , she smiled as she walked to towers him, "Hi"
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Nightray and Musuko   Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:17 pm

Musuko watched as the female continued towards him, gradually becoming clearer. He smiled as she approached, and tilted his head to her when she sad hi. "Hello, are you the one I'm waiting for, captain." He said, chuckling a little. He rolled his shoulders, the suit feeling quite uncomfortable, but he continued to smile.
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Nightray and Musuko   Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:00 am

Sakura smiled "looks like it, but I am still a captain in traning." She pointed out."anyway I'm Sakura Nightray... but some people, Or zunpakutos call me Saki." She said while introducing herself. She could feel her feet tring to balance themself on the tine heal, How did those girls make me wear these things? She woundered.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Nightray and Musuko   Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:26 am

Musuko chuckled and nodded. "I know who you are, I am your lieutenant after all." He said, and shook his head slightly. "But Just in case, my name is Musuko Taiyo." He said, bowing ever-so-slightly, taking her hand and gently kissing the back of it. He released her and smiled. "So what shall we do on this date of ours?" He asked, his smile still firmly in place.
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Nightray and Musuko   Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Sakura felt like an idot, how could have she forgoten that there would be a new lieutenant , She smiled, "oh yes I've been so busy with my traing that I forget that someone would be stuck with my old job." She laughed, It is nice to meet you." She blushed slightly as he gently kissed her hand, "um, I didn't realy think about that, we could get something to eat if you have not had anything to eat yet?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Nightray and Musuko   Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:46 pm

Musuko nodded at her suggestion. "That sounds like a wonderful idea." He replied, still smiling. He reached out a hand at her, an eyebrow arched, wondering if she would actually take it. He would allow who to chose where they went, as he didn't mind, he could eat practically anything. "So then, where shall we go to eat? Do you have any place you are particularly fond of?" He asked pleasantly, his smiled still in place.
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Nightray and Musuko   Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:51 am

"um a place that I like." She said, more to herself, she tought for a while, "As long as there is no seafood, I'll be happy where ever." She shrugged, "I just don't like the taste or smell of it."
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Nightray and Musuko   Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:47 pm

Musuko let his hand drop, not feeling rejected, she just hadn't seen it, which was fine with him. He began wandering around, trying to find a place to eat. He spotted what looked like a fine place, and walked over, opening the door for Saki, a large smile still on his face. "After you." He said, gesturing for her to go in first.
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Nightray and Musuko   Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:18 pm

"Thanks," Sakura smiled as she walked in. She scaned the room for an empity table and walked towards it. She sat down and started to read the menu. After looking at the dishes they had she looked at the menue of drinks, Half of this stuff I have no idea what it is, aslong as it taste good.
Back to top Go down
Musuko Taiyo

Musuko Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Nightray and Musuko   Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Musuko entered behind Saki, following her to the table she chose, sitting across from her, a smile still firmly planted on his face. He picked up his menu and looked at it, not very hungry, but he would get something small to be companionable. He looked up at his captain and smiled again. "So, what are you planning on having?"
Back to top Go down
Saki

Saki

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Nightray and Musuko   Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:38 am

Sakura thought for a bit as she quiclky double cheacked the foods that she was intrusted in, "Ithink I'll just take the salad." She answered. "So, what about you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Nightray and Musuko   Sakura Nightray and Musuko Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Nightray and Musuko
Page 1 of 1