Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:41 am

As Kenshirou looked at Arisu he meant every word he said. He was a man of his word. She blushed as he referred to her as cute. It was a casual look on her now. Kenshirou giggled as her first thing she said she liked was him. He then nodded as she explained her other interests and agreed to them all. "It seems that we have a lot more in common than I thought, I like those things too." Kenshirou chuckled. He then pondered at her question to him, the same he asked her. He leaned back and stretched returned to her. "Well you summed up what I liked in your answer, but I guess there could be a few more things to show you." Kenshirou then thought of places he could take her in the near future. He did know a lot of Sereitei's beautiful spots as all he used to do before becoming Vice-Captain was lay about and take in the scenery.

"I guess I really like music, it's something that always interested me. It can show emotion and portray a story in it's own little way." Kenshirou said looking back at her the way she had to him. He sipped his water before asking another question, not wasting a moment with her. "Tell me, how did you get to where you are now? Fourth seat that is..." Kenshirou asked curiously. He then wondered about her history and what she could possibly tell him, anything to surprise him. There must have been something she was hiding behind her innocent smile. Kenshirou then smiled. It should be interesting indeed.

He then wondered if she would ever fall for another in his stead. He knew he couldn't be with her all the time. And who knows what could happen to him if he was sent on a dangerous mission that could be life-threatening. Who would look after her when he was gone or if anything happened to him. He couldn't think of that right now. It was a beautiful night and nothing should put them down. Not even any of their superiors frowning at this. He would take matters into his own hands if anything did up rise. Kenshirou would make this work no matter what.

Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Arisu listened to Kenshirou while smiling at him. His voice sounded so sweet. She would not mind to hear him talking all day. She wondered how this would last. How long they would be together. There was gonna come a time this happy momend was going to end. Anyway, Arisu was not gonna give up on Kenshirou. She was gonna make this last forever not matter what. Not anyone or anything was going to come between them. Arisu was half daydreaming and half listening to what he said. It seemed they had a lot in common and that was a good thing right? He told her that there was one more thing he liked and that was music. Arisu liked that too, she only did not hear it much.

She nodded to everything he said but snapped out of her daydreaming when he asked her how she became 4th seat. "eh?" she asked and looked a little confused at Kenshirou. But her expression changed back in something soft. "Uh... When i came here in soul society i could finally do something on my own. Something that i wanted to do myself. Guess that is one of the reasons i am here now. i don't give up easily.." she told him and giggled softly. It was true, becoming this high she was now was one of her goals in this life. One day she want to become a captain. Become just like lightning.

Arisu had a very strong will and would not give up easily. It was probably because when she was still alive she did not have a chance to do anything. No change to have any goals or dreams. Locked up in a manor. Obey everything that was told her. She let out a sigh as she thought back of her days when she was still alive. She remembered everything very clear. It felt like those days where only yesterday but she already had been here in soul society for a long time. "and how did you became a lieutenant?" she asked wanting to know what story he had. It must be an interesting story.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:10 am

Kenshirou smiled during his conversation as Arisu nodded. He acknowledged that when she was in Soul Society she had the freedom to something that she had pleased. This made Kenshirou a little sad at the fact that she was quite restricted in her previous life. Everyone should lead their own lives. He giggled and agreed that Arisu never gave up easily, he liked that attitude. She then sighed which gave Kenshirou a concerned look but was taken away as he was asked how he became a lieutenent. He took a deep breath. "Well...eh?" He said as he was put on the spot. He then collected himself again and thought back to his earlier days as a shinigami.

He looked from the table up to Arisu and began to tell his short story. "Well, it all started when I got my shikai. The eleventh squad took me into their ranks as a seated officer after testing me with one of their own. Quite unexpected actually, but I guess that's how they do it there. After many successful missions, I climbed the ranks of the seated officers. Kenshirou then paused to drink some more water and smiled at Arisu once again. He cleared his throat and resumed from where he had left off. He began the story again with a small frown. "The disappearances then started happening...Many officers were lost including the Captains and Vice-Captains of each of the squads. Kenshirou then took a small moment to think. What did happen to them? Of course, some of them are returning but why can't they remember?

Kenshirou then put a smile back on his face look at Arisu. He did not want to make her sad so he held his head high. "The Gotei members were assembled and made choices to select the new Captains and Vice-Captains. Renji Abarai, the previous sixth squad Vice-Captain disappeared. But, he did inspire me. Moving from the thirteenth squad to the sixth. I thought, 'Why can't I do the same?' Not before long I was improving ranks and eventually called fourth as a candidate for Vice-Captain. I loved squad 11 but they wouldn't have accepted me anyway because of my shikai's ability. They are a brute force squad. So I took my skills with me to this squad and, well, here I am!." Kenshirou finished with a smile.

It was quite along story indeed. Kenshirou tended to get carried away in stories, he liked them. He then looked at Arisu with a small smile and closing his eyes as he ate. "Foods good eh? Kenshirou smiled. He then took another drink and looked back at her. He was trying to think of what he could say to keep the moment flowing. "So...Anything else you wanna share? Or wanna know?" He asked happily.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:46 am

Arisu was sitting there like a little child who was listening to an incredible adventure story. The time Kenshirou was telling about with everyone missing had happened when she was still alive. She did not know something like that had happened here in the past. Did they really all went missing? Arisu began to wonder about it. What if that was going to happen again. She really wanted to know what had happened to those who had not returned home. She blinked and had went silence after Kenshirou was done with the story. It was great an all that he had became lieutenant after everyone was gone but what happened to them... She could not get it out of her mind. She looked at her food and saw she didn't even touch it all those time. She had almost forgot she was hungry. As she looked at Kenshirou she saw he was already eating so she also decided to begin eating. "ah! this is really good!" she said and laughed a little.

Then she stopped eating, her smile dropped as she looked at the eye patch-male. "your not gonna disappear are you?" she asked quietly. Almost as if she was scared to hear the answer on that. What was she gonna do if he disappeared... she would be all alone again. Arisu took a sip of her drink and thought this was maybe not really a good subject to talk about. she started to eat again and as she saw Kenshirou was about to say something the popped some food in his mouth, feeding him. Giving him an innocence smile. "its good.." she said smiling at him while she also had a small blush on her cheeks. Trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:22 am

Kenshirou noticed Arisu pondering at his story. Another small silent moment had passed before Arisu had finally noticed her food. She liked the food. That was good. At least Kenshirou knew where to bring her to eat from now on. Kenshirou giggled as Arisu did. Suddenly Arisu stopped eating and her smile faded away. She asked him if he would disappear also. Kenshirou could only wonder. If the Captains and all their subordinates had disappeared then he could not guarantee that the same wouldn't happen to him. He looked at her with a worried look. He let out a small sigh and tried to respond. "Arisu...Umm..." Was the only words that could escape his lips before he was silenced by Arisu forcing food into his mouth. She did not want to know. She covered up her feelings with another smile but he knew she did not mean it. She wore her blush again just realizing that she had fed him.

Kenshirou could understand that she did not want to know the answer. If Captain class shinigami had disappeared Kenshirou wouldn't lie to her, it was too obvious. He chewed the food that Arisu had put in his mouth and gave another smile. He should change the subject. Kenshirou then placed food in Arisu's mouth to repay her that unexpected act. He giggled as he done so. "So how has your week been?" Kenshirou said wanting to get to know how she was generally. It was dark outside. The clouds didn't seem to want to return this night as did the stars not wanting to leave. The moon was bright and perfectly round. It was a nice day, but an even better night as Kenshirou had found a new companion to share everything with. He felt comfortable with her and he had hoped the same feeling was running through Arisu.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Arisu blushed and giggled as her action was returned to her. When her mouth was empty again she smiled "uhm well... apart from work it was really nice. I discovered some new places and met some new people. and the best thing is that i am here with you now." she told thinking back of her week. It was indeed a really nice week and she had done and seen more things that she had ever in her whole life. Meeting the right people who told her to go outside more. She followed their advise with as result meeting Kenshirou. Without their help she would still be sitting inside all scared. Yes she was really scared. It may not been seen on the outside that much but inside was hiding a big fear for everything outside. For some reason she felt not scared about anything that had to do with Kenshirou. She felt really safe around him.

As she was done with the food she looked around a little thinking of what to do now. She looked back at Kenshirou and stood up. Sitting next to him on the ground and looked at him with an innocence smile. The room they where sitting in was totally in Japanese style. There was a low table where you could sit at on the ground. "so how was your week?" she asked. Arisu thought she might try something out she had read in a book. It didn't matter if it worked or not. She just liked to try Kenshirou out a little. Seeing how far she could go. She hugged him out of nowhere giggling a little. She wondered how he would react and just stayed like that for now. "Ken-chan" she whispered and closed her eyes. Feeling like she had butterfly's in her stomach tickling her.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:20 am

Kenshirou giggled at the fact that they were feeding each other now. She then explained her week and how it was full of positive feedback. Kenshirou was glad at this and showed his thoughts with another smile. "I'm glad you had a great week. He chuckled as he heard the last part of her small speech. Kenshirou went to take another bite but suddenly realized that he was finished. He looked down at his bowl with a blank face. Arisu stood up and made her way over to Kenshirou. As she sat down she gave an innocent smile and asked how his week was. Kenshirou looked and began thinking of what he had done.

"Well,, I had a ton of paperwork, and I..." was the only words that escaped his mouth before he was hugged by a giggling Arisu. As he looked blankly she whispered his name that he could only faintly hear. His blank face began disappearing into a smile. He had found someone who actually really liked him. He thought back to his past, filled with good times and bad times. His past relationships always ended with to girl running off with someone else. Was it his eye-patch? Arisu didn't seem to mind, and she knew he was just wearing it for other reasons. Was it his life back then in Rokungai? A crook who gradually became to dangerous for a relationship? Kenshirou couldn't comprehend why Arisu liked him. But it couldn't hurt asking her. Could it?

He then hugged her back smiling a little but also concerned of her answer. He liked her for accepting him for he was and he liked her back because she was a cute and amazing girl for her personality all together. He swallowed a little and then began to speak. It was making Kenshirou nervous a little just thinking about it. "Ummm...Arisu-Chan...Why is it you like me so?" He said in a sweet relaxed voice.

Last edited by Kenshirou Uesugi on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:12 am

The grip of her hug loosed as she heard what Kenshirou asked. Was he thinking about that? Was it bothering him that he did not know? He asked it in a way like it was just something to keep on talking but Arisu knew it was not just that. She let go and looked at him while smiling weekly. She removed the eye patch from his eyes. That way she could see both of his eyes. Trying to see what he was hiding she stared into his eyes. The question showed that he was not totally sure about everything. Not sure what there was to like about him. Even he had things to fear for. Or was he just testing her out. Looking if she was worth being his girl.

Arisu was a little shocked he had asked her this question. Maybe this was on his mind all this time. "i... " was all that came out at first but she took a deep breath and smiled while starting over with what she was gonna say. "ken-chan you have a great personality! and your really nice to everyone around you. Also... this calmness that you have around you helps me to calm as well. I could tell you a lot of more things that are great about you and i'm sorry if it confused you and all... i... just.... really like you. your a great person... also think your... good looking..." she told Kenshirou with a shy look on her face. The last part was said really soft. She sat back a little, giving him some space. Maybe she was to sticky on him. Maybe she should just give him some time to get used to all this.

Arisu stared at her lap hoping he would not dislike what she said. "what.. is there you like about me?" she asked him quietly. She wanted to know now, since he had brought this subject up.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:51 am

As Kenshirou felt the hug loosen he knew he shouldn't have said anything. Arisu gave a weak smile which also gave Kenshirou one also. She removed his eye-patch and looked deeply into his eyes, almost as if she was reading his thoughts. His face was almost blank but still hanging onto reality. She gave a positive answer which gave Kenshirou another smile. He gave a slight sigh and said that he had a great personality and that he was nice. Him being calm made her calm. She then quietly said that he was good looking which, strangely, made Kenshirou blush. He trusted Arisu that this wasn't a joke or a lie. She didn't seem to be the type of person who would do such a thing.

He watched as Arisu stared at her lap. She had asked him the same question, quietly. Kenshirou couldn't have been asked an easier question. He leaned forward and lifted her head looking into her eyes as she did to him. "You are a wonderful person, Arisu-Chan. Don't ever change who you are. I love your sweet innocent smile, the way you blush, how you are shy...Just being you I guess. He finished with a slight giggle lightening the mood a little. "You are also cute in anything you do." He giggled again.

He gave off another smile and pulled her into a hug. He knew she could pick him up at some point while they were together but not now. As he kept his smile while hugging her he whispered something to her. "Thank you...Arisu-Chan"
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Arisu saw Kenshirou blush as she had said he was good looking. That was something she did not see a lot. She giggled but did not say anything about it. He probably knew himself he was blushing. She lightly brushed her finger tip against his red cheek while she was smiling brightly. Then he began to tell what he liked about her. Hearing what he thought about her made her blush and look away shyly. He hugged her and whispered a thank you to her. This whisper made her shiver a little and let out a giggle. She returned the hug leaning herself against him a little. She was beginning to feel tired.

Then one of waitresses came in to ask if they wanted their drinks to be refilled. Arisu blushed a 1000 shades of red and imminently hid her face in Kenshirou's chest. She was really shy about that the waitress could see them hugging. She had kinda disturbed this moment. "Ken-chan can we go?" she whispered so that the waitress could not hear her.

[arggg i got kinda stuck here @.@ short..... sorry]
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:26 am

Arisu looked at Arisu as she giggled at the fact he was blushing. She then brushed her finger against his cheek while smiling at him. As he told her what he liked about her she blushed and looked away which made him smile even more. She also hugged him back, leaning into to him before being disturbed by the waitress came to ask them for a refill. Hearing Arisu asking if they could go in a whisper led to Kenshirou to reach into his pocket, leaving money on the table neatly. [colow=white]"No, thank you. We were just leaving."[/color] He looked outside and seen how dark it was, yet it was still lit by the bright moon and stars that surrounded the atmosphere. He looked down at Arisu who was sunk into his chest and spoke to her. "Let's go, Arisu-Chan" He said finishing off with a slight kiss to her head before he stood out and excorted her ouitside.

He looked at Arisu and took her hand and began walking towards the sixth squad barracks. "You must be tired. It is getting quite late, Arisu-Chan. Come, I will walk you home." He said smiling. They were approaching the sixth squad barracks before Kenshirou turned to look at her smiling once more. What was he suppose to say before leaving her off at her residence. Better yet, where was her residence exactly? He walked along side her so that he knew which way to go as she would pull him in the direction towards her home. "I had a great day, Arisu-Chan..." He said calmly. gazing at her hair then towards her face.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:05 am

Arisu looked up as Kenshirou told the waitress they where just about to leave. She nodded a little as he told they should go. She stood up and walked outside with him, taking his hand in her own. It was pretty dark outside and the light of the moon shone on their way home. She smiled when Kenshirou told her he was gonna walk her home. What she thought was really sweet of him. He always seemed to do the right things to make Arisu fall for him even more. A smile appeared on her her face as she heard Kenshirou say he had a great day. "i also had a great day...thank you" she said and giggled a little.

Arisu pulled Kenshirou into the right directions towards her home. On the way she looked up towards the sky. The stars where so beautiful how could she never knew it was so pretty outside at night. She stopped at her home standing before the door. This was it... the end of this nice day. Arisu turned to Kenshirou and smiled a little but you could see in her eyes she was not all to happy. "i guess this is bye... ne? goodnight Ken-chan" she softly said while looking at the ground. She looked up at him and pulled him into a hug.

"you can come inside for a bit... if you want?" she asked. hoping he would take this offer. She did not want him to leave, not now at least. When would be the next time she would see him. Thinking about that made her sad. She wanted to enjoy every time she could now with Kenshirou. Even if she was to tired for it. She would use all her stretch to be with him. Maybe she should not push him so much. he would think she is to sticky if she would not give him some time alone. Arisu let out a sigh and looked at the male waiting for what he was gonna say. If he would say no she should just have to wait till next time she would see him. If he was not going to ignore her from now on. She did not believe he was like that but still she did not know much about people. And she had read a lot of story's with bad endings.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:07 am

Kenshirou acknowledged Arisu as she said she had a great day also by nodding and smiling. They had finally reached their destination at Arisu's residence. She didn't seem that happy. Of course, Kenshirou din't want the day to end just yet either. "I guess this is bye... ne? goodnight Ken-chan" She said to him as the night ended. Kenshirou didn't seem to want to say the same. He gave a concerned look before he was pulled into another hug. He smiled again at this, brushing her hair with his hand slowly. She then asked quite an unexpected question. She asked if he wanted to come in? Kenshirou looked around in disbelief, thinking there was someone else around them, but there was not.

She gave off a sigh just before Kenshirou replied. "Umm...Sure." Kenshirou replied with confusion. He thought it was quite sudden for them to be entering each other's house, but he didn't want the night to end. Obviously, neither did Arisu which gave Kenshirou another smiling knowing that. He entered her home by following her inside. The place was nice, well looked after and tidy. He looked at Arisu not knowing what exactly to do at this point, so he continued to look around, getting to know the surroundings. "It's a nice place you got here Arisu-Chan." He said smiling sweetly.

He then noticed a window which had a glimpse of the stars from it's view. He made his way over and looked into the sky with one hand to his side and the other resting on the back of his neck. He loved the correlation of the stars in the depths of the night. The stars could be seen in the eyes of the beholder if another looked closely in them. He gave another smile looking at them before turning back to Arisu.
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:07 am

Arisu smiled as Kenshirou had replied an sure to her question but she could hear confusion in his words. Maybe he was taking this wrong. She was not planning anything. Just invited him into her house to spend some more time with him. She thought back at the time Musuko had brought her to his home. He was expecting things... He had told her. But yet did not do anything because she did not want to. Maybe Kenshirou was the same only he did not tell what was on his mind. After all he stayed a guy. After all Arisu did not think inviting someone in your home was bad. Is was the same as when you would be outside only here you could stay warm, away from bad weathers.

Arisu opened the door and walked inside letting Kenshirou follow her. She smiled and said a "thank you" when he told her the house was nice. She wondered how his house would be like. She was sure it would also be a nice place. She watched Kenshirou walk to the window. He was looking outside towards the sky that was filled with stars. She was zoned out as she was looking at Kenshirou. It looked really perfect... Him looking at the stars. The light of the stars made him look perfect as if he was made to be standing in the light of the stars. She blushed a little of her thoughts before she saw the eye-patch-male turning to her. A giggle escaped her lips and she walked closer to Kenshirou.

Now she was standing next to him, also looking at the sky. They had been doing this a lot now this evening. But Arisu did not get tired of it. She would never get tired of watching the sky. It was one of her favorite things. she plopped down to the ground and let out a soft sigh, she was tired of the whole day. Still looking at the stars she smiled some more and then looked at this nice male she had grown really close to in a short time. "Ken-chan?..... do you maybe want something to drink?" She asked looking up as he was now a lot taller than her when she was sitting on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Arisu walked over to Kenshirou after giggling and watched the skies with him. It was quite a moment between the two, looking at stars seemed to be their greatest thing in common which neither grew tired of easily. Arisu then sat on the ground leaving Kenshirou standing. He turned and looked down her with slight confusion, yet smiling. She asked Kenshirou for a drink. Well, it would be rude to turn her down as a guest to her house. He knelt down beside and touched her nose with his finger and returned it to his knee. "Yes, please." He said with a small smile. He awaited the the drink and knelt down by a small table Arisu had owned.

"Do you know I have never smiled this much in one day before, Arisu-Chan." He said with another wide smile with a slight chuckle. He had read somewhere that if you smile in the company of another it usually meant that you liked that person above others. He had only met her this day, and by mistake at that, and he had already made him happier than he had been in quite some time. Were they meant to meet? Is this was fate is? The questions furthered but this was one thing Kenshirou did not want to go into as he was happy not knowing at this stage.

This was a day that kenshirou could relax after his past months of labour. To run into Arisu made him feel even more relaxed than usual. The stress of being a Vice-Captain was finally getting to him. Going to his usual spot where he had found Arisu was the only place where he could recollect himself. Paperwork was also an issue. Despite having to do it he left it for today. He looked at Arisu again and it seemed that she was the one who could take his worries away. He looked blankly before gazing at her getting his drink and imagining the near the future with her. What would it be like?
Back to top Go down
Arisu

Arisu

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:41 pm

Arisu smiled at Kenshirou as he sat down next to her but then he touched her nose. She had not been expecting that. She giggled a bit and stood up. She looked down at him and listened to his words. He told her he had never smiled so much as today in his whole life. That must mean a lot then. "i have also not ever smiled this much as today" she told him and smiled some more while her cheeks where colouring red a little. She took two glasses and filled them with something to drink.

When she was done she walked back to the small table placing one glass in front of Kenshirou and sitting down herself. "sorry but this is the only drink i got... besides water... i hope you don't mind." she said shyly and took a sip from her own drink. Arisu looked back at the stars and leaned a little against Kenshirou. "Thank you for today" she softly said placing her drink on the table. She did not care if she had already told him that but she just did. She would never forget this day and night. It was the best one she ever had.

((its so short @.@ my brain is dead))
Back to top Go down
Kenshirou Uesugi

Kenshirou Uesugi

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:30 pm

Kenshirou smiled once again as Arisu had told him that she too had not smiled this much in one day and seen her famous red cheeks. He stretched while letting out a sigh of relief just before Arisu had brought him the beverage and set it out in front of him. He reached out and took it, sipping at it and commented that it wasn't water. [color=white]"Oh, this is fine. It's really good."[/color=white] He said giggling a little. She then sat beside him and leaned a little on Kenshirou gazing back at the stars. She then thanked Kenshirou for the day that they had together. Kenshirou lightly smiled and nodded. He looked at her who looked at the stars and then looked down at his glass, thinking once again.

He thought about the situations that could arise if something had happened to one of them. Would rage blind them from their true morals. Revenge could cloud their thoughts if anything bad had happened to the other. It would to Kenshirou. He then placed his arm around her and lay his head on hers. He knew it would the first but not the last time he would do so, but the first is always one to remember. He then knew that every time that he gazed at the stars it would remind him of her. Thinking that, this girl had obviously left a mark on Kenshirou that couldn't forget.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]   The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new patterns in the sky [Kenshirou]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2