Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
'Scuse me, anyone know of a good bookstore?  [Open to anyone, but refrain from killing me pl0hx] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
'Scuse me, anyone know of a good bookstore?  [Open to anyone, but refrain from killing me pl0hx] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
'Scuse me, anyone know of a good bookstore?  [Open to anyone, but refrain from killing me pl0hx] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
'Scuse me, anyone know of a good bookstore?  [Open to anyone, but refrain from killing me pl0hx] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
'Scuse me, anyone know of a good bookstore?  [Open to anyone, but refrain from killing me pl0hx] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
'Scuse me, anyone know of a good bookstore?  [Open to anyone, but refrain from killing me pl0hx] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
'Scuse me, anyone know of a good bookstore?  [Open to anyone, but refrain from killing me pl0hx] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
'Scuse me, anyone know of a good bookstore?  [Open to anyone, but refrain from killing me pl0hx] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
'Scuse me, anyone know of a good bookstore?  [Open to anyone, but refrain from killing me pl0hx] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

'Scuse me, anyone know of a good bookstore? [Open to anyone, but refrain from killing me pl0hx]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathalie Harada

Nathalie Harada

'Scuse me, anyone know of a good bookstore?  [Open to anyone, but refrain from killing me pl0hx] Empty
PostSubject: 'Scuse me, anyone know of a good bookstore? [Open to anyone, but refrain from killing me pl0hx]   'Scuse me, anyone know of a good bookstore?  [Open to anyone, but refrain from killing me pl0hx] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:09 pm

The beeping of the phone was getting a bit irritating, but she still found herself too lazy to put it on silent. Just ask someone, I'm sure you wont get bitten... xp Nath sighed to herself, and as always wondered about her dear friend's carefree attitude. It's not just that simple! To walk up to a complete stranger and ask! Her fingers moved swiftly over the buttons, writing down her thoughts before the raven haired girl pushed angrily at the Send button. Really, she'd been walking around for hours, muttering low curses under her breath as she realized just how far she still was from having gained any sense of direction in Karakura. It was ... bothersome to say the least. She didn't want to bother Moka with a text, not thinking that sending her Leader a question about where a good bookstore which actually sold old history books, instead of "up to the year" romantic novels, would be stationed. Usually one would think a young woman would be more interested in the love stories, wanting to read sappy chapters about true love and then weeping happily as the ever so fortunate couple got married and had a dozen of kids at the end of the book. But hardly Nath. She didn't believe in fairy tails like that, and found it rather stupid to be running around after some crazy dream which was painted in pink colors with letters of endless love written over it in glitters.

Probably not the most ... optimistic or cheerful overivew, but at least realistic. So... I was done passing this red house at least ... 3 times now. It would be safe to say... FUCK right at this point. Raising her hand to her forehead with a soft groaning sound, Nath allowed her silvery colored eyes to run over the few people who were remotely close to her. She was not about to ask the drunk creeper who was now checking her butt out for the 6th time those 3 minutes she had been standing still. The two teenage girls who stood and were apparently waiting for a bus to arrive were probably too busy having a gossiping chat between giggles to pay any attention to her... and then there was a clerk at a shoe store across the street. Frankly, Nath was willing to keep walking in a few more circles before starting to enter stores just to ask directions. "Isn't there anyone closeby who doesn't come off as either an idiot or a molester?" The tall girl leaned casually against a light post, crossing her arms while wondering if she should just give up and head home by now. Even if she was wearing her usual black pants and a sleeveless shirt under a light blue jacket, then it didn't provide much warmth. Especially not if it would start raining. And to Nath the clouds did seem to be starting to get a bit darker and gloomier. Probably to match her own mood.
Back to top Go down

'Scuse me, anyone know of a good bookstore? [Open to anyone, but refrain from killing me pl0hx]
Page 1 of 1