Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
I need a sparring partner! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
I need a sparring partner! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
I need a sparring partner! Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
I need a sparring partner! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
I need a sparring partner! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
I need a sparring partner! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
I need a sparring partner! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
I need a sparring partner! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
I need a sparring partner! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

I need a sparring partner!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danzukey Yukianesa

Danzukey Yukianesa

I need a sparring partner! Empty
PostSubject: I need a sparring partner!   I need a sparring partner! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Hey everyone my Quincy character was just approved and I'm ready to RP! But I wanna have a sparring match first to test out my character. Anyone wanna spar?
Back to top Go down
Luna Flores

Luna Flores

PostSubject: Re: I need a sparring partner!   I need a sparring partner! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:24 pm

i have yet to test out luna myself, so sure^^
Back to top Go down
Danzukey Yukianesa

Danzukey Yukianesa

PostSubject: Re: I need a sparring partner!   I need a sparring partner! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Okay then the turns go

1. Danzukey
2. Luna

Is that good? I'll start.

------------------------------------------

The weather outside was somewhat decent, it was warm, yet not hot the temperature wasn't cold either it was somewhat mellow in the middle. The sky was a dark blue like night, even though it was only around three in the afternoon. It was only fifteen minutes after Danzukey got out of school as he sighed, he hated the school uniforms he didn't know why him, his friends and all the other students have to wear them. He quickly rushed home to set up a change of clothes adorning his original light red button up shirt with an unbuttoned black flak jacket. As he walked out with his black sneakers his black skinny jeans showing the width of his legs the heavens drop tears from the skies, bringing the scenery in a shadowy state with rainfall. This grew a smile on Danzukey's face, unlike most people he loved and enjoyed the rain, he told his parents he was taking a walk and they nodded as he ran out the door. But several minutes of walking later even the rain wasn't cheering up Danzukey, his face growing a dull look of boredom. He sighed as he turned his head looking at the park that his parents always took him to when he was a child. He turned and walked over the area splashing puddles of water on the way. He found a bench and took a seat, putting his arms on the back of his head staring at the dark blue rainy sky as he closed his eyes and sighed. "MY god today is just boring. All my friends are either out of town or are to busy to hang out. I'm off of work today and I'm just sitting here dying of boredom. God I wish something would happen I don't care what it is just let me have some fun." The rain continued pelting Danzukey's face as he continued to sigh from boredom, trying to stay awake so he didn't catch a cold staying outside in the bad weather all day.
Back to top Go down
Luna Flores

Luna Flores

PostSubject: Re: I need a sparring partner!   I need a sparring partner! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Minutes passed by were the only sound was the rain pouring down from the dark sky. As the rain eventually let up, a sudden thing happened. A black line suddenly appeared around 2 feet above the ground not far from him, oppening up to reveal a dark void in mid-air. A person walked out of this sudden "black hole", and looked in his direction. Due to the light from the park lights, the person could be seen. It was a girl that looked fifth teen and had the height of 5.5, which was average for someone that age. She had waist long purple hair, and long bangs to frame her face. For clothing, she was wearing a black and white uniform. The uniform was loose on her back, meaning that it danced slightly every time she turned around or even took a step. The one weird thing about it, besides the looks, was that it wasen`t revealing any skin from the neck and down. Long sleeves was covering her hands. At last, she was also wearing a belt with a katana holster strapped to her left hip. The holster had the purple hilt of a katana sticking out of it. Last, but not least, she had blue eyes, a tear alike purple marking under her left eye, and a bone fragment on the left side of her head that resembled a half moon slightly.

Luna narrowed her eyes at the human only 15 feet away from herself. Go to the town and scout for any high ranked beings..kill if needed... Through she had never been a person to support violence, orders was orders. Not moving a muscle, she released a little of her own reaitsu and used Pesquisa. There was a few weak signs here and there, the boy not far from her was apparently the strongest in the area. Through she had only released a little of her spiritual pressure, the boy would feel it to be above the average hollow.
Back to top Go down
Danzukey Yukianesa

Danzukey Yukianesa

PostSubject: Re: I need a sparring partner!   I need a sparring partner! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:23 pm

Danzukey could hear an ominous noise near him, but what really got him was this amazing spiritual pressure he was feeling. Was it a Hollow? No it felt like a Hollow's but this reiatsu was....more ominous than any Hollow Danzukey had encountered. Danzukey turned seeing a purple haired woman. his foes the image was one he never expected. It was a female, but that wasn't what surprised him, it was the bone like structure on her head, it reminded Danzukey of a Hollows mask. Before thinking anything else Danzukey took out his Quincy Cross from his right hand as his Bow the Arrow's Shadow Bow fully manifested on his right arm. He pointed the equipped hand at the purple haired woman as he took his left hand, pulling it backwards forming a spirit arrow.

"You! I can tell by your Reiatsu that you are no Hollow! So... what are you? Speak! Unless you want my arrow to fly down your throat!?" Suddenly while still holding the arrow the spirit energy gave the arrows two odd shaped wings one on each side. As Danzukey stared at the woman with no mercy on his face. "Moon Song!" As he released the arrow it sprinted in a straight direction towards the ominous female at high speed. Danzukey had his left hand out and ready, awaiting to see if this woman would dodge his Moon Song spirit arrow.
Back to top Go down
Luna Flores

Luna Flores

PostSubject: Re: I need a sparring partner!   I need a sparring partner! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:05 pm

Luna remained silent as the human began to speak, knowing what a hollow is apparently. Through it wasen`t rare to meet spiritual aware humans that knew what a hollow was, she was a little surprised to actually meet one. She lifted her sleeved hand towards him and narrowed her eyes at him. A purple cero began to form in her concealed hand, causing her clothes and hair to sway. Having determined his power level to be equal of a vice captain, the attack could injure him quite a lot if hit from this distance. As the cero fired from her hand, he fired an oddly shaped arrow made out of reaitsu. While the arrow travled faster, the cero was stronger. As they collided, it caused a small exsplotion, causing the trees around them to break and land onto the ground with a loud thud.

Quinzy.... While she had not yet encountered them, they were known by the espada. One had been apart of the group whom had come to save the human girl months back. Even through she was above him in level, his speed could still be a troublesome. Luna slided her left hand out of the sleeve, and drew her katana. Her revealed hand was surpringly slender, and the nails was painted in the same shade of purple as her hair. "oscura serpiente..". The katana was engulfed in dark purple reaitsu, and out from it came a 15 foot long black snake, that was 7 feet wide. The snake itself curled up around Luna, acting as a protection if he should try anything. Half of the snake`s body was rosen in the hair, watching if any attack should be fired. Luna herself lifted her still concealed right hand towards the boy. "..Bala". Several purple bala`s was fired from her hidden hand, traveling 20 times as fast as the cero had.

Back to top Go down
Danzukey Yukianesa

Danzukey Yukianesa

PostSubject: Re: I need a sparring partner!   I need a sparring partner! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Danzukey's eyes widened as a beam of purple energy fired from the womans hand, colliding with his Moon Song Arrow ending there attacks. Danzukey was lucky the Cero didn't hit him for he knew which technique was stronger as he smirked. "So you can use the Cero technique. I will admit it's impressive seeing how yours is completely different and stronger than any Menos Grande I have killed. I'm also honored that you know what I am. I really don't want to kill you but if there is no other way I must!" Just then Danzukey looked surprised seeing her katana transform into a snake and coiled around her. He nearly didn't see the 20 or so attacks coming straight for him. He barely managed to avoid the blasts with his Flying Screen Technique. Appearing before the female several feet away from where he was standing, the park bench now nothing more than dust. Suddenly he pulled out a small liquid capsule and opened it, revealing the bright liquid and tossing it in the air. I'll take my chances with this one! Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice! Sacred Bite!" The Quincy's Ginto activated firing a large transparent rectangular beam at the girl. If she didn't avoid the attack she would have her right arm blown off from the attack as Danzukey quickly pulled back on his Quincy Bow firing three consecutive Spirit Arrows, one of them aiming at each of her legs and the last one aiming for her right hand. Ready to skewer her as the Ginto capsule used for Sacred Bite fell to the floor with no liquid in it.
Back to top Go down
Kaihime

Kaihime

PostSubject: Re: I need a sparring partner!   I need a sparring partner! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:04 pm

(OOC: since this is a match between an arrancar and quincy this topic has to be moved to the off plot battleground ^^ since well yeah an arrancar would not be in the quincy main base training grounds xD continue on as normal i am just telling you why i moved it =3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a sparring partner!   I need a sparring partner! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need a sparring partner!
Page 1 of 1