Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

The Job Description - OPEN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Davy0

The Job Description - OPEN Empty
PostSubject: The Job Description - OPEN   The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:26 am

"Oi, Oi..."

He slipped forward through the crowd as the scene of huddled innocent came forth from the darkness of his eyesight moving forth with his fingertips going into a clenched fist, he released a sigh, the crowd began to gasp whispering to themselves as he came forth. He took a stand, rubbing his hands against his head, going up his forehead with a shortened sigh.

"So, no one wanted to invite me to the party?"

He said with a smooth transition into his pockets he laughed a bit as the gang looked nervously towards him, the two kids of which they were about to fight also seemed nervous, his head waved, taking a step forward once more. He would stretch himself and breath outward with his nose snuffing the air. His lips moved slowly, into a grin, as his eyes would become devilish.

"Seems like this is an outmatching contest, I'm thinking me against the five of you should be quite enough?"

He tapped the two guys shoulders who stood before the opposition, and made a nod. He pushed them backwards and clenched his fist, whispering beginning once more. The two men were bruised and battered, they were outmatched by the gang members because of numbers and coordination. This was no sweat for this man however, more so an everyday thing.

"You two, go into the crowd, I saw you guys fight; good try, but I think you need someone to fight for ya..."

He did a thumbs up, as the five people grinned and showed off their strength with yelling, motioning forward as they came towards him, he kicked the middle one in the face, and stomped forward with a big slamming motion. He began to count on his fingers and looked back to the crowd with a smirk, the men beside him, beginning to sweat a bit.

"How could h-"

"Thirty seconds, only thirty."

He stopped counting his fingers, the obvious ringleader had stopped talking as soon as he did, he began to get angered by the smug actions of the young banchou. He would grasp his weapon, a pocket knife and begin to hold it forward, with a smirk. Yuushi had watched in shock, his teeth then began to grit as his fist clenched tightly.

"This time, you're getting your ass k-"

A smashing overhead right came, barreling downward taking a strong hooking motion as he stepped forward, the leader had then slammed into the ground deeply imprinting it. Yuushi's nose released air once more, as he stepped on his head and began to push it into the ground with his foot.

"Not only did you go five against two, you brought a fuckin' weapon, be glad I'm merciful, bitch..."

He kicked his knife, he picked him up, and headbutted him once, making no motion towards the other gang members, they gasped as they watched their leader "decked". They began to gather him, yelling gibberish as they did, they would scream running away from the battle, quickly outside the school. He looked at the crowd and began to wish them away with a booming voice.
Back to top Go down
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

PostSubject: Re: The Job Description - OPEN   The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:52 am

Dymitry was walking into teh area that held Karakura High school. To many of his precious special candidates were held here for him to ignore. He finally made up his mind to just show up. but when he saw a bunch of gang members running off when he showed up. Quickly walking in he saw one standing in the center of the group and he matched the description of one candidate. Ready to figure out his mettle he cracked his knuckles. His two bodyguards backing off. He took on the persona of a mafia man. His thick russian accent along with his intimidating appearence causing the kids to part as he walked forth.

" I see you have some skill boy. Would you be so kind as to show me exactly what you got. I would not worry about anyone interfering or any innocents getting hurt, I have taken care of that. "

Which was true. Dymitry always took precaution. He had enough men stationed hidden everywhere in the area that no one of importance coudl interfere. No teacher, no officer of the law, not even a hall monitor. Children were free to walk the halls, but his twin bodyguards kept any from getting near him.
Back to top Go down
Davy0

PostSubject: Re: The Job Description - OPEN   The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:11 am

He was already wanting to go, with the fact that he was always on the clenching heels to move from the place before he could be caught. He took his head up, hearing the words of the man before looking back to him with a large frown on his face. He turned fully his hands in his pockets, made a large smile, looking as though he was about to start laughing, he sniffed and breathed outward.

"A foreigner, eh?"

He wiped his hands on his pants as he clenched his fists, taking his eyes to the two men, he laughed and scratched the back of his head, moved forward. He would begin to speak softly, making his words known with a confident atmosphere.

"You guys looking for a fight, that's cool, but listen I really don't want to fight without a good reason, so you know, I can't fight against someone on school grounds, especially not an adult."

He was smarter than he seemed, he pressed his foot at an angle beginning to stretch it outward pushing it forward from its angle in order to stretch it further. He would then begin winding his arm up, placing his hands back into his pockets after finishing this small exercise. His eyes closed as he shrugged his arms.

"Besides, you don't look like you want to fight fair..."
Back to top Go down
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

PostSubject: Re: The Job Description - OPEN   The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Dymitry smiled.

" You mean these? "

He pulled away his large coat revealing his two large desert eagles to the crowd. He removed one from it's sheath, and then the other, balancing them both of of a seperate finger. He held them out to the side, away from his person.

" Nico! Vladimir! Derzhitesʹ za eti dlya menya! YA sdelayu eto spravedlivo! "

His twin body guards walked forward and took a gun for each and placed them inside their expensive suits. Dymitry smiled slyly as his half fanged jaw flashed. His heavy suit and coat combination was hot in this climate but he was fine. Better than the cold russian climate of his home base.
Back to top Go down
Davy0

PostSubject: Re: The Job Description - OPEN   The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:13 pm

"Ah, so you don't plan on fighting with those... this will be good then."

He could sense some type of air about the guy, his face seemed less than something that he had faced before, he felt that this man could give him something to work for. He toned down his fists, breathing outward as he got into his own unique stance, turning his hand backwards, and placing one arm in front of himself. He watched the man who wore the heavy coat, he kind of laughed but then sighed. His eyes got serious as he looked to his long heavy coat.

"You trying to be cheeky bastard, if you wear that coat you're going to get your ass whooped, don't look down upon me..."

The movement of his body forward as he went towards him at exceptional speed came, taking a leg forward as he twisted his body and did a strong spinning kick, he would land and proceed to take up a stance, before he would begin to punch in a variety of ways, going back and forth through punches and kicks at great speed, watching his opponent with his ongoing eyes. He would grow a bit uneasy with this man, something was really strange about him, and something would need to be done to get off his overconfident attitude.

Back to top Go down
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

PostSubject: Re: The Job Description - OPEN   The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:44 am

" I do not look down upon children. I simply am a man with deserved respect. "

Dymitry replied to the spinning kick with a simple backstep away. Then the barrage of kicks and punches he swatted and blocked with ease and obvious skill of a man who had been fighting his entier life. His coat was in no way a hinderance. He was trained to fight with heavy arms so a simple coat would not stop him. After one punch he lunged forward with a powerful palm thrust. Stepping hard onto the ground with a sweep kick then an uppercut at his stomach area. He stepped back for half a second and lunging forward again, timing his movements so his opponent woudl barely have time to react to individual move. His latest lunge would be a two to one combination of fourteen punches and seven kicks. Each one coming from a different angle, devised to throw the person off more to block or dodge with each move.
Back to top Go down
Davy0

PostSubject: Re: The Job Description - OPEN   The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:59 am

The man had been blocking his blows from left and right, what was he this guy with total confidence to fight him one on one, and with his incredible strength no less, the power he had within his fists were enough to break through stone, and yet, this man was blocking like they were nothing. He took the palm thrust as his eyes opened widely from the strength of the blow, he began to fall backwards as he was swept and took a blow into the chest with the uppercut, releasing a gasp from his lips.

He would fall backwards once more with the powerful hit towards his stomach and then take the entire attacks from this man. What was he, he was much faster than any opponent he had been attacked by, and his own reflexes were exceptional enough to block some of his faster opponents but this man, he was something much different. He was knocked onto the ground and rolled once, from his neck onto his frontal body. He grasped the ground slowly and began to slowly lift himself, a small round of people would begin to see the battle, and they would gather around them.

He began to pick himself up slowly as he took a deep step into the ground, and allowed his eyes to gaze at him, huffing a bit from the pain that was inflicted, the mans power was unnatural, brute strength and speed all in one, and this was only the beginning. Yuushi lifted his fist, and nodded, smiling a bit.

"You got something there guy, you got something fierce."

He clenched his fist tighter and tighter, and stood now with his fist elevated as he frowned.

"Time to get serious."
Back to top Go down
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

PostSubject: Re: The Job Description - OPEN   The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:33 pm

(No offense to you man. But fo rthis topic at least can you make your font bigger. It hurts my eye's to read. If you can do this that would be great)

" Serious? If you want serious then here you go. "

He slid his foot back and tensed up. His body going into battle mode as time seemed to slow down. Adreneline pumped. He could see every detail and small movement that happened. He then went forward with a powerful straight punch. Planting hsi feet on the ground he went again with another, but right before it would connect he dropped six inches into the ground. His arm did not move but his whole body dropped without notice. Then as he backstepped nothing could be shown to be amiss.

" Your turn. "
Back to top Go down
Davy0

PostSubject: Re: The Job Description - OPEN   The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:50 am

An aura began to form around the young man, taking a stance as he watched the mans fierceness, the eyes taking a focused matter, the mans body seemingly slowing down as he breathed outward. "I'm ready..." The quickness of the fierce fist of the males stance, and the strength of which he made it apparent that he was superior had seemingly risen, clashing the fist against his head as the boy took the blow, his head bleeding from the strong attack, however, he stood not budging an inch, as he breathed outward.

"Your punch doesn't have as much bite as I thought..."

He moved his stance downward and placed both his fists into the middle line of his pants, he breathed outward, the force of his aura radiating with each breath. His training had improved, with the focus of his eyes, the energy of which he had calming as he would smile a large wide grin on his face. Taking a step he would shift his body, moving with great quickness, as he slid his body into a vertical stance, his left arm forward as he placed his other arm back once again. His breaths would still come.

'I got the hang of that, but can I use it...'
Back to top Go down
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

PostSubject: Re: The Job Description - OPEN   The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:01 am

Dymitry looked quizically at the aura radiating from the boy. Truthfully it surpised him not, he knew of this boy's abilities. Unless he had learned a new techinique in a weeks time, Dymitry knew everything in his arsenal, knowing everything about hsi recorded past also. Being the leader of a country had its ups. Still, he knew this was the boys true serious.

" It still seemed to have the desired affect. The blood from your wound will hinder you, bleeding right into your eyes. Causing sight to to an annoyance. "

This was truth. Head wounds are hard to stop and one from that place would bleed into the boys eyesight. He saw the boy move foward and jumped back, avoiding any possible moves at that distance. He backed himself into a wall and took a defensive position meant to avoid blows, not take them.

" Have at me. "
Back to top Go down
Davy0

PostSubject: Re: The Job Description - OPEN   The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:16 am

'Perfect...'

His abilities were not to be trifled with, even if he was bleeding from his forehead, it was only pouring from the middle making him see clearly. This man was less strength more tactics, meaning, Yuushi had the advantage in power... he would see if that was true now with his prized punch. The one where he had focused enough of his strength into the stance.

"You know, smart guy, you give yourself too much credit... you have a lot of skill, and I may not be the smartest dude..."

He would clench his fist tightly giving his fist an incredibly forceful stomp as he closed in on the man, his eyes glowing brightly with a scream. His arm would go in straight no twist no turns but straight forward. Why waste energy punching a man who had the ability he did, he wasn't a slouch in fight either, and this would show. One good punch, with all his incredible "normal" strength intertwined.

"Kiaihou!" (Normal Version)

Quote :
Name: Guts Cannon - Kiaihou
Descriptions:
A technique Yuushi has had even before he had the Kiai ability but decided to name it after his first unleashing of it. Yuushi focuses all his strength into his fist, making his fist clench tighter, so much so that his muscles flex and become slightly bigger, he will then punch straightforward, this attack normally was enough to easily knock-out other humans who were twice his size. With the great strength increase, he was able to knock both a Hollow and destroy a small building with his tremendous strength. This is his signature attack.
Duration: 1 post.
Preparation: 1 post.
Cooldown: 3 posts.
Back to top Go down
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

PostSubject: Re: The Job Description - OPEN   The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:21 am

Dymitry watched, backing himself into a wall was not an accident. This boy was not stupid, Dymitry did not have inhuman strength or speed even though it might seem that way. He had years of training and was a natural fighter, with battle tactics out the wazoo. He also had the intel that this boy did not and that woudl allow him to come triumphant in this fight. As the punch of great power flew towards Dymitry he stepped back, through the wall. So when teh punch hit teh wall and obliterated it, Dymitry would avoid all the strength in the punch. Even so, the wall would crumble and Dymitry would be no where in sight. But his voice was heard,

" Nice strength. I could use that. "

Dymitry stood behind him, arms crossed with a look of pure I win on his face. This would stump most people, but Dymitry had back into the wall and then switched place with the air molecules behind him. He knew with this boy attacking him with his inhuman strength and speed Dymitry could not hope to defeat him head on. So he would avoid until he would tire.

" Wondering how I did it? "
Back to top Go down
Davy0

PostSubject: Re: The Job Description - OPEN   The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:27 pm

'Yes, he won't get away that easily, this bastard is mine!'

The punch crashed into the wall, Yuushi watched with a large grin with the smoke coming, he was pretty sure that thanks to his strength he was able to completely annihilate the wall, however his eyes opened as he showed concern. He didn't felt flesh, the flesh of the man should of been less concrete and more skin. Even more so, he seemingly disappeared with no trace. He placed his fist back into position, and began looking back and forth in concern, his eyes gestured before he heard a whisper.

"You bastard!"

He swiped towards his back with a strong high kick, but he dodged with a sudden back-step, Yuushi watched with mad eyes, he stood with his fists clenched and his body ready for anything. The man asked the question, Yuushi watched him confused at what he asked, he took his fist and started to move slowly tapping the ground.

'How did he move, he went straight through the wall or something, not through my punch however...'

He would keep his stance and hug his arms towards his vertical center-line, watching the man to see any sort of movement.

"What a mess... who the hell are you guy, did you take my punch or not?"
Back to top Go down
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

PostSubject: Re: The Job Description - OPEN   The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:47 pm

Dymitry cracked his left fist knuckles. He reached down and his hand passed harmlessly though the floor. When he brought it back he had a chunk of concrete in his hand. Tossing it up as it fell back onto his head, but did not hit him and only passed through him and hit the ground, bouncing towards Yuushi. A sick smile on his face.

"My name is Dymitry Turncov. I was born outside of matter. I can ignore it and it's restrictions."

He saluted him and waved goodbye as he suddenly dropped through the floor. He then jumped out of the ground ten feet on teh other side of the broken wall. The travel time was not instantaneous, but was fast enough.

"To answer your second question. No I did not take it. So come on. Hit me.
Back to top Go down
Davy0

PostSubject: Re: The Job Description - OPEN   The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:08 am

'What in the hell, someone who can phase through matter, awesome power, but... never mind I can punch a huge monster through a building...'

He reassured himself that truth was stranger than fiction, the mans body moved quickly, he watched the movement gaining a grasp of his movement speed, he began to run towards him, his fist tightening with the clench, he would punch forward with great power, though not nearly as powerful as his best punch. He had done a quick elevated kick, and moved towards him once more with a clenched lariat kick towards his neck.

"Dammit, I hate this!"

He screamed, as he went back to stance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Job Description - OPEN   The Job Description - OPEN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Job Description - OPEN
Page 1 of 1