Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Ugh I m stupid[open] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Ugh I m stupid[open] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Ugh I m stupid[open] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Ugh I m stupid[open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Ugh I m stupid[open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Ugh I m stupid[open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Ugh I m stupid[open] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Ugh I m stupid[open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Ugh I m stupid[open] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Ugh I m stupid[open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi Yudai

Takeshi Yudai

Ugh I m stupid[open] Empty
PostSubject: Ugh I m stupid[open]   Ugh I m stupid[open] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Takeshi woke up that morning knowing that he had forgetton to do something the pervious day. As usaully he had forgotten what that thing was. ugh what is it he said to himself as he got out of bed. "Come on stupid" he called himself as he got dressed in his uniform. Groaning loudly he exited the room after pitting his sword in his obi. As he walked down the hallway he mumbled to himself loudly. What Werido a women passing by said to her friend in a tone that was loud enough for the boy to hear. Takeshi should no sign of hearing the women and turned the corner.

Seeing an open door frame he stopped a sat in the frame. The cleaning shinigami wanted to close it and growled at the small framed boy. " What was that?" Takeshi asked the brown haired man. The man ignored him and walked down the hallway with his broom. " How Rude? I freaking ask you something and you dont bother to reply." The purple haired boy mumbled as the man walked passed again and the flash stepped away. Yudai kun the growled slighty as he pulled his knees to his chest. " Crap what was i thinking about before man showed up." he said to himself in a fustrated tone as he rested his forehead on his knees.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Ugh I m stupid[open]   Ugh I m stupid[open] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:34 pm

Yachiru was strolling the halls of her division, skipping merrily on occasion. The happy-go-lucky captain giggled to herself as she made her rounds, greeting the shinigami of her division with a friendly smile or a hug. She turned to make her way through a doorway, not paying attention to what was in front of her. She suddenly tripped over whatever was blocking the door and tumbled head over heels onto the floor, smacking into the wall. She groaned and pulled herself into a sitting position, rubbing her head. Owwie..... She groaned and looked in the doorway to see a boy sitting there, her fourth seat that had just joined her ranks. Ta-kun? Is that you? Why are ya sittin' there for? Ya nearly killed me! She gave the male a cute, almost childish pout, pursing her bottom lip, her eyes looking sad. She awaited an explanation from the boy, wondering why he was there.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Yudai

Takeshi Yudai

PostSubject: Re: Ugh I m stupid[open]   Ugh I m stupid[open] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:31 am

Hearing a sound the third seat raised his thin purple eyebrow. Losing his train of thought again he growled to himself. Takeshi was slighlty angered by this interupption and open his eyes to see the cause. When he say a pink haired women in a 13th division captains cloak his eyes widen. Oh my gosh i tripped the captain. crap nice first expresssion stupid he told himself in his thoughts.Hearing her say ow he mental called himself stupid some more. The women that spoke to him and asked why he was sitting there becuase he head nearly killed her. Making another face in his thoughts he put his legs down. "Ugh I so sorry Taichou.. i was lost in thought again" he expain with some worry in his voice. " Are you hurt captain?" he asked as he crouched down near her.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Ugh I m stupid[open]   Ugh I m stupid[open] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Yachiru pulled herself up to her feet, laughing a bit as Takeshi showed concern for her. She had a feeling that the boy felt silly now and was terrified that he tripped his captain. She simply giggled and patted the young boy's head. I'm okie-dokie, Takun! Duncha worry about lil' ol' me! You seem all sad and stuff. Ya alrighty there, Takun? What's gotcha down? Yachiru smiled that simple smile of eternal happiness. Nothing ever got this girl down, not even a hard fall. After all, she had a few of those daily thanks to her clumsiness. She reached into her haori pocket and took out two lollipops. One was raspberry, and one was cherry. She unwrapped the raspberry lollipop and popped it into her mouth. Raspberry was officially her new favorite flavor. She let out a squeal of delight ad offered the boy the cherry flavored one. Wanna talk about what's buggin' ya, Takun? She smiled and opened the door she smacked into upon tripping over the boy, this door just so happened to lead to her office. She blinked and muttered "What luck.." Then walked into her office, inviting the boy in if he wanted to talk.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Yudai

Takeshi Yudai

PostSubject: Re: Ugh I m stupid[open]   Ugh I m stupid[open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:22 am

When the captain stood up he stood up ro his full height as well. The captain was standing without wobbling so, they meant she must be fine. That calm the young third seat slightly because he most certaintly did not want to get in trouble. His nervous where calm slightly when she comfirmed she was ok by telling him. But he next words reminded him of what he was thinking about. The pink haired women had asked him if he was alright , because he looked down. He would call him self down but extremely worried that he had forgotten something important that he had to get done today. Before cook speak the bubbly captain took out two lollipops and handed the cherry one to him. He smiled at her very slightly and took it from her catiously. " Thank Captain" he said to her in a kind tone before taking a lip from the lollipop. The women then asked him if he wanted to talk about what was bugging him before she went into her office. Figuring making talking about it could help he followed her into her office. " maybe talking would help" he said in a low tone souding a little depressed.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Ugh I m stupid[open]   Ugh I m stupid[open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Yachiru smiled happily when the boy agreed to talk about what was on his mind. Yachiru felt that it was always better to discuss these things, rather than bottle them up until you explode. She skipped into her office and plopped down in her chair. She motioned to the chair across from her, letting Takeshi know that he could sit there. She waited for him to sit down before she began to speak. So, Takun! Tell me what's buggin' ya? And don't be afraid. Nothing we discuss will leave this office, kay? So just pour your heart out! She giggled and lightly sucked on the raspberry lollipop while waiting for Takeshi to speak. She didn't like to see her subordinates upset. They were like family to her and she strived to care for them as such. She just wanted to see them happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh I m stupid[open]   Ugh I m stupid[open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh I m stupid[open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Soul Society :: Division Barracks :: 13th Division-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com