Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

School is starting (no fighting)

Go down 
+2
Orihime
Ichimaru Gin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School is starting (no fighting)   School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:00 pm

Ichigo rubbed his head a bit seemingly deep in though while glancing at Inoue, i-i see... is it just me or... He was cut short when a man interrupted him, in regard of the man he was tall and very well toned, Ichigo blinked and lowered his head to Inoue`s ear and whispered where did that giant come from... Ichigo was partially rude to people who concidered themselfs in a high position, most people would call him rude but he was sure he had never seen the man before....

Umm... have we met before? Ichigo blinked and looked a bit stunned, he noticed that orihime acted a bit protective around him at the moment, he was unsure why but she seemed to have a good reason...

... Im Ichigo this is Inoue... are you... working here or something, i don`t remeber seeing you before...

Last edited by Ichigo Kurosaki on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: School is starting (no fighting)   School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:36 pm

James nodded, " Yes. I guess I do... " He tapped his two index fingers together. He took a few careful steps foward and spoke again, " May I ask your who you are into a little more detail? " Quiring peacfully.

In reality James knew exactly who these two were. Hard not to unless you lived under a rock. Ichigo and Inoue as their names were, he was going to try to be friends. Though how should he reveal what he is without violence starting. This was his current objective.
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: School is starting (no fighting)   School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm

Orihime felt anger boiling up inside of her, how dare this arrancar lie to her face...to Ichigo's face. Did he take her to be a fool?! Well she definately wasn't falling for it, this man was definately not a human..for that she was sure. Orihime raised an arm out in front of Ichigo for reasons that didn't make any sense to her, was she trying to keep Ichigo from going closer to this creature? or was she trying to show it/him that she was ready to fight if she needed to. Sure Orihime was not one to like to fight, in fact she disliked combat in general. But if one of her friends were in trouble she would be there and she would protect them. Steeling her eyes as best she could she looked at the arrancar that called itself James.

"Don't lie to us, what do you want?!"

((OOC: sorry xD not my best but meh i tried ^^))
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: School is starting (no fighting)   School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:39 pm

Ichigo found it rather odd that this man in fact claimed that he was working here? why it almost sounded like he was lying straight in there faces? and by the looks of it, it would seem like inoue had those same thoughts like he did altrough for some reason she was even more on the defense than before Inoue.... he blinked looking at her then back at the man who called himself James w-what exactly are you working with here? he glanced back at Inoue chill out Inoue i can rough this guy up a bit if he gets hostile, besides he stepped forward past Inoue He seems like a decent guy... oh how wrong he was if only Ichigo had known better...

Still Ichigo was on the defensive he did not like people who lied to him, let alone to Inoue... Ichigo felt confident enough to take out this man if he needed to have the urge.

OOC: its quite all right sorry for the short post
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: School is starting (no fighting)   School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:24 pm

James tensed, the lying comment hit him like a bag of bricks. He knew he was not the best liar at times but was it that bad? Apparently so. Still he looked around ad Ichigo spoke and answered his question, " I guess I am a Janitor. " Then he focused on Orihime's comment, " I guess you could say I want to get to know you two. As I have heard alot about you. " He said with a smile. Putting his hands clasped together behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: School is starting (no fighting)   School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:32 pm

((OOC: sorry i haven't posted guys, i didn't realise that it was my go im soooo sorry))

Orihime's face became one of concern when Ichigo pushed past her arm and stood in front of her, this is what she had not wanted him to do. She wanted to get as far away from this James character as she could and take Ichigo with her. Obviously Ichigo could not sense that this man was a danger to them both. Something about James was sinister and creepy, and his lie about being a janitor was about as see through to Orihime as a piece of cling-wrap. "Stop lying! Your not a janitor, anyone can see that. Besides your not even in uniform." Orihime had to prove to Ichigo that this man was not someone her could handle nor was he even human...but how could she do that.

When he stated he had heard alot about them she felt her blood run cold, she knew that there would be somet had heard of their exploits but was it really so wide spread?
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: School is starting (no fighting)   School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Huh? he guessed he was a janitor? no wait, that can`t be right, what the hell did that even mean was he or was he not jeez, the last time he had seen someone with that attitude was when he gazed at the mirror, and that was not too recently, besides just exactly how did he know them? because he caused trouble and wiped the arrogant smirks of humans, and orihime because she was a pretty girl and that boys often almost drooled over which ichigo found quite rude and often gave a lecture or two OR because he fought Aizen and orihime got kidnapped?, even he found it to be quite ridiculous, if only he could determinate weather he had a high amount of spiritual pressure or not it would make things so much more easier, deciding to change topic Ichigo decided to ask Orihime a simple question Hey Inoue did you bring your lunch? he looked back at james sorry James but i know this schools Janitor and he aint, anything like you, so.... you can stop lying now into our faces and leave, i brought my lunch and im inteding to eat it before our class starts again... Ichigo sounded a bit annoyed, he started to walk away from the man telling orihime to follow him with his body language, they walked past james inteding to meet up with their friends...
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: School is starting (no fighting)   School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:54 pm

James shoved out a Large arm, blocking there path. He was not letting them leave so easily. " So I lied. People do that. Though I am here on important business and I do expect you to be courtious and listen. " He walked infront of them again and looked down, he was talking to these two and they were not going anywhere until he did that.

His spirit energy slipped for a second, going to its full might for a single second before James completely dispersed it again. " You are not leaving. "
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: School is starting (no fighting)   School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:23 pm

Orihime took the first few steps to follow after Ichigo as he went to leave the roof, she was relieved that they were getting out of the situation with this 'man'. She felt her heart sink as she saw the hand extend out in front of Ichigo to stop him in his tracks. She knew now that it would not be so simple, that they would not just be able to leave this 'man'....she should have known from the beginning after all nothing seemed easy anymore. Courtious? had he just asked them to be courtious and listen to him? This was getting odd even for what she was used to.

Suddenly a burst of spiritual pressure hit Orihime like a strike to her stomach, a hard strike. Hunching over and clutching her stomach Orihime came to realise just how much James had been hiding his power. This was a bad situation, very bad.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: School is starting (no fighting)   School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Ichigo stopped mere Inches away from James, he still stared at the man his eye twiching slightly, this man was odd to say at the very least, what the hell did he want with them The last man to lie to him had spent the next 2 days in a hospital, so ichigo was not afraid to beat this man up a notch but something told him that was not one of the brightest ideas of his something that began when he noticed Inoue`s face... he glanced a bit stunned at her... he was not affected the least by that spiritual pressure because he could not feel it, at all Tsh... All right, dammit speak out, what ever you have to say, i aint got all day... i still got work after school and god save me if im late... Ichigo spoke in an most un-enthusistic manner...
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: School is starting (no fighting)   School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:47 pm

James sighed, children and there ignorance. " I am the primera Espada. A extremely powerful arrancar. Though we are not animals, I would like to create a kind of aquiantincship* between us. I will help you in times of trouble and all. We will also not fight each other. Nomatter what the situation, I wish for us never to have to battle. " He said slowly and articulate.
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: School is starting (no fighting)   School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:05 pm

Wow, Ichigo's bad mood was worse then she had originally thought...he would normally have at least asked her if she was alright. But instead he simply practically ignored her all together and spoke of hurrying things up. She regained her composure and stood tall once more as she listened to James speak in response to Ichigo's statement. PRIMERA ESPADA!! Orihime could have yelled these words out in shock, what were the odds of meeting the primera espada...and here of all places. The next words from his mouth elixited several different thoughts and reactions from her, first of all did he think them stupid? They knew what the primera espada was and would therefore know the strength and second...what a cocky bastard.

But what he spoke of next most stunned and confused Orihime, he wanted to be allies? He wanted to protect Ichigo? She was wary of the situation and stayed silent trying to figure out just what this espada was up to.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: School is starting (no fighting)   School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:46 pm

OOC: lol sorry i noticed what i did wrong there, i guess i was just too sleepy to even notice it... (when i read inoue`s post)

IC: Ichigo had tried to look tough before james, but when he noticed orihime like that something inside of him told him not to turn his back at James especially when the words Primera espada came tumbling down on his shoulders,his eyes widened, he felt like a ton of bricks where neatly lined on his shoulders and that feeling would have brought him down, normally but Ichigo was not normal, there was a certain instict that kicked in when he realized that the man was serious. Ichigo stepped back and stood now before inoue Inoue are you... all right? he asked with a concerned tone, he spread his arms to the sides, with slight sweat running down his cheek... he narrowed his eyes... Ichigo could not belive the words of this man just what did he mean? he did not seem like the violent type... then again he had been deceived before, Ichigo remained quiet for a while... w-what the hell are you talking about... that does not make any sense, all the espada where killed months ago.... why would you suddenly say such outrageous claims Ichigo closed his eye lids... then looked back at james again.... i belive you are an arrancar... that does not mean i belive you are a primera, let alone a leader of las noches... Ichingo bit his tongue this was the worst case scenario he could not protect anyone like this...

Let alone Orihime... besides she was not strong enough, no where near strong enough to take on an arrancar no matter how weak they where or so he belived, then again James did not look exactly weak either so...
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: School is starting (no fighting)   School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:23 pm

James remained perfectly calm, he had already lost his cool once today. Another time could be catastrophic. " I am the Primera. I tell no Lies. " He showed his open palm to Ichigo, which revealed a number 1 tattooed onto it. He let Ichigo soak it in before pulling his hand back.

These kids have reason to not believe me. Though I hope they do soon, I wish for us to be allies. He showed his other hand to Inoue, which had the same Tattoo on the palm.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: School is starting (no fighting)   School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:56 am

Orihime felt a smlile tugging at her lips as she watched Ichigo step in front of her and asked her if she was alright, but she fought this smile it was not appropriate. She waved her hands on front of her in her usual dismissive and embarassed manner "Ahhh, yeah, yeah i'm fine" She listened to the words that spoke, it was true that the espada were defeated....killed. Could this man here truely be an espada? If so did that mean that there was more new espada? She felt a knot form in her stomach at that thought.

((OOC: sorry guys i took so long and it is a bad post xD but my internet is hardly working and this is the best i could do with the time i had after finally getting on))
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: School is starting (no fighting)   School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:15 pm

Upon seeing the number 1 situated on his palm Ichigo`s eyes widened once more, he felt what little power he held was drained from him just by realizing that this guy was probably telling the truth, if he was not a former espada which was most unlikeley the fact still remained that he would be ungodly powerful, Ichigo had never fought a Primera before and he was not going to do so this time around either even if his urge to protect those around himself swelled like a blossom in the spring, whatever words came out trough either Inoue`s or James mouths, to him it sounded vague and extremley blurry, he was focusing the best way to escape this, just where had ulquiorra gone to anyway? no he should not cling onto others help, hell he did not even know if he could trust him...

At the moment escaping this man would seem impossible, he was probably fast even by arrancar standards, no matter how hard Ichigo tried to figure out a way to escape it all seemed meaningless besides what had this guy been saying anyway? they wanted to be friends? everything that Ichigo had learned about Arrancar`s so far was based on two facts, they where ruthless and they hate shinigami, and devoured humans given the chance, so was he taught wrong or was the world wrong?!?! Ichigo could have kept asking that question for himself for days at no end but not come to an conclusion that would make little to any sense...

Wait a moment Ichigo though is Ulquiorra one of them? oh shit... what am i gonna do!? a sweat drop ran down along his cheek down his neck until it touched the school uniform fabric, Ichigo swallowed and responded finally so... your an espada what of it? what could you possibly gain from allying with the likes of us? as you may have noticed my powers are gone, besides i don`t think Soul society would take kindly to your words.... Ichigo`s hair started to dance wildly as a powerful breeze blew across the roof top, he looked more serious than what he had done in quite a while he hated to look weak especially in front of his Allies and Foes alike...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School is starting (no fighting)   School is starting (no fighting) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School is starting (no fighting)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2