Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
A Storm and a Spar [Private - Maku] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
A Storm and a Spar [Private - Maku] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
A Storm and a Spar [Private - Maku] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
A Storm and a Spar [Private - Maku] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
A Storm and a Spar [Private - Maku] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
A Storm and a Spar [Private - Maku] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
A Storm and a Spar [Private - Maku] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
A Storm and a Spar [Private - Maku] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
A Storm and a Spar [Private - Maku] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

A Storm and a Spar [Private - Maku]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

A Storm and a Spar [Private - Maku] Empty
PostSubject: A Storm and a Spar [Private - Maku]   A Storm and a Spar [Private - Maku] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Kohana Made her way into the training grounds just as the rain began to fall. It started as just a few sprinkles, then escalated to a full force downpour. Kohana smiled softly, letting the rain drench her. She loved the rain, but no one loved it more than Ichirin No Hana. The once humanoid spirit was now engulfed in a forest green aura. The moment that rain touched him, he changed shape, now taking on the form of a massive Venus Fly Trap beast. His bean shaped leaves parted open like jaws, he now collecting rain water in his gaping maw. Kohana chuckled a bit and just watched while awaiting Maku.
Back to top Go down
Maku

Maku

PostSubject: Re: A Storm and a Spar [Private - Maku]   A Storm and a Spar [Private - Maku] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:02 pm

Maku limbered up outside the training ground, eying the third squad captain and her formidable-looking zanpaktou from a distance. He tried to recall everything he had heard about Vice-Captain Hirikano which, come to think of it, wasn't much. It was obvious her sword's abilities were organic-based, so there may well be poisoned or hallucinogenic attacks to think of...
"...and possibly tentacles." said Suzuyaiba, finishing his thought for him. She had manifested and stood beside him. He turned to her.
"Hey, how come you're not wet?" he said, noticing her green kimono was bone dry.
She grinned at him.
"Now, now," she replied, "I don't have to give away all my secrets. You could do it too quite easily if you knew how. Anyway, you should be worried more about that big green monster out there right now. You know my abilities aren't very effective against organic matter. And don't forget Rule One."
Maku grunted. The first of the five basic laws of battle he had memorised. Number one: 'Never underestimate your opponent.'
"True," he said, "but I have more than one trick up my sleeve. From the way he's laughing like a lunatic I'd imagine he gets more powerful in the rain, but in what way I'm not sure. I should be careful, at least to start with..."
"...but you won't be." Finished his Zanpaktou. She smiled again, but seriously. "Lets be careful out there." She dematerialised.
Maku nodded, took a deep breath, and strode into the compound.
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: A Storm and a Spar [Private - Maku]   A Storm and a Spar [Private - Maku] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Kohana glanced over her shoulder upon sensing Maku's spiritual pressure. She smiled softly and approached the man. Much to Ichirin No Hana's dismay, Kohana liked to begin her spars with friendly greetings and a bow of respect before even drawing her blade. Ichirin No Hana grunted and tried to interfere, but in his plant form, his roots kept him firmly planted where he stood. He grumbled and crossed his vine like arms over his thick stalk of a chest. Kohana now stood three feet in front of Maku. She smiled slightly, rain cascading down her frail looking frame. Her Kimono clung tightly to her frame. She figured that she could move much better without it. She shed the heavy, damp garment, revealing white chest bindings that covered from her collar bones to down just below her navel. She had bandaging up her arms, from her wrists to just below her shoulder joints. Her lower half was dressed in the typical black hakama that most shinigami wore. Strapped to the hakama himo was Ichirin No Hana. Kohana kept her hands at her sides as she spoke. I look forward to this spar, Maku....remember, it is just a friendly training session....I promise not to severely or fatally wound you as long as you refrain from doing the same. The Seireitei is already down in shinigami numbers as it is without us killing each other off in a training session....Now...I am ready when you are... When she finished, she bowed respectfully to the man before straightening up and gripping her blade's handle in her right hand. She drew her blade, releasing a flurry of silky pink flower petals as the blade scraped along the scabbard. The scent of cherry blossoms hung in the air and blended with the scent of rain. At the moment Kohana drew her blade, Ichirin No Hana's manifestation disappeared. Kohana smiled and took a defensive stance. She was never the first to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Maku

Maku

PostSubject: Re: A Storm and a Spar [Private - Maku]   A Storm and a Spar [Private - Maku] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:00 pm

Maku smiled, and bowed in turn. Straightening up, he drew Suzuyaiba from her sheath. The faint sound was like a finger being run around the rim of a glass.
OK, he thought, so she's going on the defensive. Looks like I'm going to have to make the first move.
"Very well," he said, pointing his sword at his opponent. "En guarde!"
He planted his feet and launched himself straight toward her, low and fast, right arm folded at his chest and sword pointing backwards, ready for a backhand strike.
Now then, he thought, simple tactics first to try out her defensive strategy...
Pointing his left hand at her as he charged, he incanted:

"Bakudo number one! Sai!" he cried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Storm and a Spar [Private - Maku]   A Storm and a Spar [Private - Maku] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Storm and a Spar [Private - Maku]
Page 1 of 1