Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiroku Hakudo

Shiroku Hakudo

Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private)   Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:57 am

Kudo was done with training today and walking in the first rukongai district was his favorite pass time other then training for one reason... Girls. Kudo was smiling at all the girls that he passed , he had no game and he knew it so he counted on his muscles to do the talking, he stopped just to smell the air it was different then the Maggots nest... just the thought made him cringe "Oh boy that thought hurts...." Kudo looked to the beautiful blue sky it was really beautiful almost as beautiful as the girls he kept seeing

Ooc: Sorry its short im not good at opening posts
Back to top Go down
Hoittoni Arbusa

Hoittoni Arbusa

PostSubject: Re: Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private)   Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:06 am

Hoitonni was done with her work for the day, and was taking a walk through the rukongai to relax and unwind. She looked up at the sky, smiling, her long blond hair cascading down her back, a single strand resting over her left shoulder. Hoittoni sighed, and looked down continuing her walk. She could see a male not far ahead, who seemed to be turning all the girls heads.

Hoittoni smirked as she looked at him, trying not to laugh. He was only a muscle bound fool, thinking that his muscles would make any girl fall for him, or at least that was how he appeared to her. She approached him, purposefully adding some sway to her hips as she approached, smiling at him. She batted her eyes at him, and leaned in closer. "Well, hello. Who are you?" She asked, teasingly, her eyes tracing the outline of his biceps. Hoittoni was gonna have some fun with this one.
Back to top Go down
Shiroku Hakudo

Shiroku Hakudo

PostSubject: Re: Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private)   Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:14 am

Kudo looked at her shocked "Me... Im Shiroku Hakudo 2nd Squad Vice Captain" he looked her up and down he was beautiful but something was different about her something he couldn't place "My i ask your name Beautiful" he bowed out of respect so he had class just not game... he smiled he looked at her eyes they where strong and that he liked
Back to top Go down
Hoittoni Arbusa

Hoittoni Arbusa

PostSubject: Re: Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private)   Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:20 am

Hoittoni's smile broadened. "You may. I am Hoittoni Arbusa, Captain of the fourth division, nice to meet you." She said, noting his bow when he introduced himself. She liked that, he had some class after all. He seemed to be more interesting than she originally thought. Good, maybe this day would turn out to be a great one.

Hoittoni cast her glance down Shiroku's body. "So than, Shiro, what are you doing out here, teasing the poor girls with this." She gestured at his body, smiling insinuatingly.
Back to top Go down
Shiroku Hakudo

Shiroku Hakudo

PostSubject: Re: Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private)   Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:26 am

Kudo smiled "Well i never knew we had such a beautiful captain" he smiled and looked at his muscles "Oh will i need air after training and i like the rukongai... i wanted to go to my old home but im glad i didnt" he smiled hoping to get a reaction seeing that she was a Captain she was strong meaning she could put up a good fight that actually made Kudo really interested in her "Well Captain would you like to walk with me" he pointed to a quieter part of the district
Back to top Go down
Hoittoni Arbusa

Hoittoni Arbusa

PostSubject: Re: Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private)   Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:41 am

Hoittoni smiled even more. "I'm flattered that you think that way of me." She said, leaning against his arm as he looked down at his muscles. So he had come from training, well he looked it. She bit her bottom lip and brushed the loose strand of her hair behind her ear. "I'm glad you didn't either, otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation, and that would be a shame." she grabbed his muscles, smirking at him, squeezing them lightly.

Hoittoni's smile grew even more when he asked her to walk with him. "Of course I will, Shiro, if you don't mind me calling you that." She attached herself to his left arm, holding closely as they began to walk in the direction he had pointed.
Back to top Go down
Shiroku Hakudo

Shiroku Hakudo

PostSubject: Re: Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private)   Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:48 am

Kudos face became lightly red "N...no thats cool" he could feel her there and his heart raced Man this is weird... Kudo thought he regained his composure and smiled and looked at her his arms where sore but this was amazing... a girl hadn't toughed him since... the image passed though his mind and his smiled faded for a min then came back So where you wanna go... i dont really know of anywhere to take a beauty like you.." he blushed lightly again looking the other way
Back to top Go down
Hoittoni Arbusa

Hoittoni Arbusa

PostSubject: Re: Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private)   Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:57 am

Hoittoni smiled now that she had his permission to call him that. She wondered why he was becoming red, was it because she was so close to him, did he really consider her to be that beautiful? If so she really was flattered. She battered her eyes at him as he smiled down at her, and pulled herself closer. When his smile faded her brow creased, bottom lip pushed forward in a slightly pouting manner.

Hoittoni giggled lightly. "Oh any wheres fine, I'm not fussy, not at all." She said, giggling and smirking. She watched Shiro'd face tinge and he turned away, causing even more giggling to escape her.
Back to top Go down
Shiroku Hakudo

Shiroku Hakudo

PostSubject: Re: Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private)   Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:07 am

Kudo stopped and looked at the sky he smiled he thought to day would be a good day but didnt think this "Hey what should i call you..." he thought hard then realized that they just met and they where getting so close but he liked it she was warm her skin was soft "Ill call you Beautiful if you dont made" he smiled when he looked at her something just clicked with her Kudo was getting happier and happier the closer she got he relaxed letting his muscles rest and to stop tensing up and letting her know how she was effecting him
Back to top Go down
Hoittoni Arbusa

Hoittoni Arbusa

PostSubject: Re: Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private)   Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:09 pm

Hoittoni smiled at Shiro again. "I don't mind at all, call me whatever you like." She felt him untense his muscles and she smirked, giggling slightly. She pulled him away from the street, over towards a small hill just behind one of the houses. Hoittoni pushed him down onto the hill and sat next to him, leaning against his left side. "Comfy?" She asked, her right hand trailing along his bicep.
Back to top Go down
Shiroku Hakudo

Shiroku Hakudo

PostSubject: Re: Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private)   Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:29 am

Kudo smiled "yeah im fine" he smiled as her hand trailed down his arm "Tell me about yourself" Kudo wanted to know about her even though he could find everything out about her seeing as he had access to information networks but he wanted to hear it from her this way they could trust each other "What do you do for fun" he said lying down in the grass looking at the sky he liked this spot reminded him of his old home
Back to top Go down
Hoittoni Arbusa

Hoittoni Arbusa

PostSubject: Re: Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private)   Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:01 pm

Hoittoni giggled again. "good, I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable." She smirked at him, and thought about his first question a moment. "There's not much to tell really, I do my duties, I party, I relax, I hit on people, I train, I fight..." She smirked at Shiro, and moved closer to him. She lay slightly on top of him as he lay down, her hand now running across his chest. "Oh, I do all kinds of things for fun, drink, flirt, party, train occasionally . All kinds of good things." She looked over at Shiro's face, still smirking. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Shiroku Hakudo

Shiroku Hakudo

PostSubject: Re: Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private)   Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:00 pm

"I visit my old home and train.." kudo smiled he liked this made him feel like he wouldn't be alone but then realized that she said she like to flirt was that all he was another guy to flirt with... it made his body tease alittle Other then that i just walk and make the girls fall in love" he smiled hiding this confusion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private)   Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiroku and Hoittoni meet (Private)
Page 1 of 1