Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3

Go down 
+9
Izuru Kira
arakasi
Zanmato Jishaku
Haruin Startun
Han Yia
Maku
Shiroku Hakudo
Child of Fire
Orihime
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haruin Startun

Haruin Startun

SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Umm... Would I be able to get an opinion. I want to bring over James and Solomon no matter what. Though I do not know what to do for a third.Should it be Rammus/Riamu/Haruin? Rammus is the strongest, but Riamu is a good character. Haruin is just hilarious. Sorry to ask this in this topic, but I find it would fit.
Back to top Go down
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:29 am

Hmm...to be the Bount Leader or not to be the Bount Leader; that is the question. I guess?
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:41 pm

arakasi wrote:
sorry i wrote in swedish but as i recall uliquorra and ichigo are still equal to espada and ichi is over captain raink if he regain powers ?

well actually i just said im going to drop Ulquiorra and besides Ichigo haven`t regained full power only shikai =P
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:07 pm

hmmm, well gin is still captain level power so i would take him to be the captain level rank or equivalent and as for ichigo...if he only has shikai back and is lieutenant level power then i would allow him to be taken as the lieutenant rank, leaving you with a 3rd seat or lower left to make...

As for haruin's question...

James (if still primera) + Solomon (captain) = @_@; thats two levels captain and above >.<

Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:16 pm

blerg i hate double posting but editing wont work for me for some weird reason >.> anyway,

if you chose bount leader zanmato, it practically takes up captain and lieutenant in your allowed ranks. if you wish to be then let me know here and i will reserve it for you.

I've reserved the spot for you katsu :3 4th vizard same as here.

Also i hate to say this but i am going to be away tomorrow (which is saturday for me) so it puts a delay on things. I was planning on putting the site up tonight but instead im afraid one more day will be waited D: *dodges the items being thrown at her* i have also had to contend with frequent trips to the hospital due to failing health so im very sorry about the delay...although making a site in a few days is still pretty damn good xD

So i need those that want ranks from here mvoed over to let me know here, i will reserve them and bam saturday night (for me) the site link will be sent to everyone and it all begins :3
Back to top Go down
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:44 am

You know what? I think that I will be keeping my Bount Leader status. Sign me up baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
arakasi

arakasi

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:45 am

aight i dunno what ranks will open up on site but if i dont find one i like id still want the 2nd in the seven kin among bounts
Back to top Go down
Maku

Maku

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:52 pm

OK I'll definitely be keeping Maku as he's my main character, so that's the VC in squad 7. I'll leave the others (Lulu and Urquhart) and reapply for them if there's a space.

I'm hoping to get Maku up to Captain at some point - If a Captain space opens up on the new site can I reserve it for him?

btw Hime did you get my ideas email? I'm not sure if it managed to send ok...
Back to top Go down
Child of Fire

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:46 pm

^_^ Lightning you know who this is...I shall be making the Espada Leader there. If no-one else has already reserved it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sebastian

Sebastian

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:25 am

if it's not to late, i would like to reserve the segunda espada spot.
Back to top Go down
Haruin Startun

Haruin Startun

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:06 pm

*As He is Bringing Over 11th Captian and Primera Espada, he hopes it is understood that he is (Wanting to) reserving these positions*
Back to top Go down
arakasi

arakasi

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:07 pm

haruin are u allowed to do that since it would be 1-2 captain class ranks and ur only allowed one
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:34 am

@_@; that was the worst driving trip EVER -_-

but im back now and guess what that means the new site is open Very Happy *fakes lots of cheers from an uninterested crowd*

hmmm indeed you would have to choose haruin :/ sorry about that, until i find out which you want i will reserve both but you have to let me know ASAP which one to give away. As for your message maku yeah i got it :3 didnt get to read it yet as i had to leave on the trip realy early @_@,

and well if in a few days that there are captains spots available we can give one to maku, i just want to let ppl from here have a chance to reserve their ranks that they already have etc first. And no problems i shall reserve that lieutenant for him for the time being.

LOL yes i know who you are, but i am thinking that the plot right now calls for the espada to be leaderless, THAT DOESNT MEAN ESPADA CAN DO ANYTHING THOUGH x.x the same rules apply as if they had a leader, just pm me instead of the leader for permission on stuff etc. If however the leader spot opens up i will consider you first :3

Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:40 am

alright seb done and alright arakasi done

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE NEW SITE:

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3   SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT :3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2