Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only. Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only. Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only. Empty
PostSubject: Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only.   Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:37 am

Mina's mind was running away from her. Faster then the speed of light it seemed. She needed to get her mind under control again. And when she wanted to do that, she would always go and see her Academy friend Hanako. Who had recently risen to the rank of Captain of the 12th Division recently. Getting up and practically running out of her division, she heads for the 12th Division, using shunpo to get there even faster.

She didn't bother with the gate, just headed in over the walls. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she approached the Captain's quarters. She really hoped they were different from when Mayuri used to own them. He had always rubbed her the wrong way, and she had been worried about her friend when her friend had joined that Division....but thankfully those fears were unfounded.
Back to top Go down
HanakoIchimaru

HanakoIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only.   Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:38 pm

Hanako hurried around the room, looking for something that proved to not want to be found. Moving her goggles from over her eyes she saw the item and grabbed it. Ahha. Stupid thing, you thought i would find you. She said more to herself than anything else. She had been doing that lately. Since she had yet to chose a Fuki-Taichou things had been pretty busy. Though she still found time to go out on her regular walks. Nothing was new. She still hated paper work, and still left it to the last moment. Though most of her job seemed to involve paper work for her.

Tapping on the keys that where beside her the screen came to life and script began to appear on it. Reading over what Hanako and few other could actually understand she nodded her head seeming to agree with it. So it should turn into a large black cloud on contact... Moving her goggles back over her head Hanako held the small test tube that she had found and began to pour some of it.

Hearing the large door befind her open Hanako turning, not pouring any of the liquid into the beaker of purple moving slim. Mina-San? Moving Hanako grabbed goggles and handed them to her. [color=orange]I don't normally wear these but the smoke will burn and melt your eyes.[/color[ She said with a slight smile. Waiting until Mina had them back on, Hanako turned towards the beaker once more and held the test tube over it. Only one drop. Nothing more nothing less. As the drop fell Hanako moved away from it.

Nothing. Absolutly nothing. What was going on it should have worked... Moving Hanako hit the beaker, the slim moved like it had before. Finally Hanako just looked over to the computer. It said nothing of a waiting period so what had happened. Something that she was going to have to find out. Moving back over to the beaker she lifted it up. Still nothing, looking over it Hanako watched the slim turn to a light green before seeming to burst into a black smoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only.   Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Mina only nodded, as she put the goggles on. She knew better then to try and distract Hana while she was doing this kind of thing. It would be dangerous for her and Hana if Mina tried to. Watching for a moment, she could almost see bad things happening before they happened. Giving a soft little sound of shock when the chemicals reacted, she rushes over to Hana, who's face was now covered in black smoke.

Pulling the goggles very carefully away from Hana's face, Mina looks at her friend. "Apparently your work is never done is it? You should try to relax a little more." Mina said, grabbing a white cloth out of her uniform since she knew that nothing there was safe to use to clean her friend up. Starting to wipe the black off Hana's face, Mina looks for signs that the woman isn't taking care of herself. "How are you handling things here Hanako-chan?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoIchimaru

HanakoIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only.   Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Hanako closed one of her eyes as the white cloth moved over her cheek. Hanako had always thought that Mina would make a great mother since she always treated Hanako like a daughter. Though this wasn't the first time that Mina had been there when something went wrong.

I'm fine, everythings been really busy is all. She said as she began to try and brush the black out of her hair with her fingers. It'll be easier once i get a vice captain. She said with a nod of her head. You're always getting your things dirty here. She said as she grabbed the cloth looking at the white cornors and the black center. That isn't going to come out now... She said softly with a pout.

Hanako could act like a child sometimes if she wanted too. Which was usually only around Mina, if it was around anyone else she just turned a little figety and or nervous. Especially around Hisagi...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only.   Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Mina smiled softly, finally getting all the of black off, except for a little bit on Hana's nose. Taking her cloth back from Hanako, she gets that last spot, and then gives a soft sigh. "Hana-chan, I've got plenty more where this one came from. You know that I don't care if I get my stuff dirty here." She said, giving another smile.

The office was cluttered, but not as obnoxiously as Mayuri had had it. Looking back at her friend whom she had known since the Academy, she gives a small laugh. "Your going to have to shower to get that out Hana-chan. I don't think you'll want to walk around with grey hair for the rest of the week do you? And we have no idea how badly it stains, so I suggest soon." Mina's voice was soft and held a little laughter in it.

"You're not going to create your Vice Captain like Mayuri did are you?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoIchimaru

HanakoIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only.   Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:39 pm

Hanako shrugged softly. I'll get it out later. I'm sure there is a note some where on this computer about it. She said softly, pulling at her hair slightly some of the black cam off and onto her fingers.

You know... I was thinking about it... But i couldn't find any of the notes that Mayuri used to do it. She said softly as she slipped over her captains jacket. Do you want to go for a walk Mina-San? She asked looking up to her friend. Hanako wanted to just get out of here and enjoy some of the fresh air outside. Last she had heard it was nice and she hated just staying inside and testing on some things. Unless it was a live test, or something new. But that hasn't really happened yet since she was still fairly new.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only.   Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Mina smiled softly at her friend and nodded. "I was actually coming to ask if you wanted to go on a walk. That's why I was here. I never see you anymore. You're always so busy here, and becoming a captain certainly hasn't helped you any." Mina's voice was a soft and musical type of voice and she found her thoughts wandering to their other friend, the one that completed their trio, Yuki Rya. She hadn't seen hide nor hair of the man, and that in itself was strange.

Yuki was always getting into trouble, and he was the oldest of the three of them. The three of them were truly a mismatched trio, what with Mina being the mature, and collected one, Hanako being the childish and fun one, and Yuki being the obnoxious and loud one that always got into trouble. Pulling her thoughts away from him, she looks at Hanako, who was more then ready to go out to the outside world for a walk. That was rather alot like her father.

That was another man that Mina tried not to think about. She didn't hate him, but she certainly didn't like him. Not at all. And that was her own problem, so she smiled at Hanako, and the pair walked out into the nice sunshine. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and the sun was warm, but not hot. "Do you need any help to organize your stuff Hana-chan?"
Back to top Go down
HanakoIchimaru

HanakoIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only.   Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:25 pm

Hanako smiled as soon as they both got outside. Of course as soon at the sun hit her skin you could see how pale she was. She had been stuck so long in the 12th division lab that she had lost all or any color that she had gotten from the sun. She was going to have to get out more for that to happen thought...

Looking over to Mina she lost a bit of her smile. You have enough to deal with Mina-san. She said quickly moving her arms in both her sleves. She was going to have to get them fixed. She was so used to having them nice and long and since she was working more in a lab she was going to have to shorten them so she wouldn't put anything in harms way. Of course that would be interesting.

You are captain as well. You don't have to worry about me so much...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only.   Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Mina smiled at Hanako, and gave a soft little laugh. "Hanako, don't worry about it so much. If you need my help organizing yourself, I can make time for you. And besides if I don't worry about you, who will? Yuki certainly will not." She said, thinking again about their white haired friend.

Her feet carried her towards the small garden that Mina and Hanako had planted a few years back, to give her something other then her lab to tend to, as well as giving Mina an excuse to come and see Hanako more often, and get out of the Division for at least an hour. "Hana-chan, you haven't had time for the garden have you?" She said, looking at the slightly wilted flowers. The great thing about the garden that they had planted was that Mina could use them for healing purposes if she needed to.
Back to top Go down
HanakoIchimaru

HanakoIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only.   Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:03 pm

Hanako rubbed the back of her head nervously. "Ah, no... i haven't gotten the chance to come and check on it..." She said softly, looking away from her friend and to the garden. Hanako had so much on the go that she had forgotten all about the little garden that they had done together.

Though, as she looked over some of it, some of the plants looked well, others looked dead, and some just in the middle. They where all perfect for doing some plant life testing... But of course Hanako would do that since it was her and Mina who built it together. "I'm sorry Mina-San..." She said her voice soft and more than likely hardly being heard. Even though she was a captain she had yet to actually get into the role of being one, she was still the shy nervous girl that she had been in the past. She did have stuborness to her, but of course she always seemed like a badly behaved child when she was in a stuborn mood. She really wanted to fix that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only.   Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:36 pm

"It's okay Hana-chan. You've been as busy as I have been. After all, we're both Captains now, right? So in the new year we will plant a new one, and we'll try to take care of that one together. But for now, use these plants as you see fit, and perhaps set some of your newer Division members to creating a medicine for me." She said softly, looking over at her friend. "Come on, let's go for a walk for a bit. Tell me about what's going on with you here. We aren't going to get much time together anymore." She said softly again, her hands slid into her pockets on her uniform, with her sword strapped to her hip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only.   Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friend to friend, Captain to Captain. || Hanako Ichimaru only.
Page 1 of 1