Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Past Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James White
Primera Espada
James White

Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Empty
PostSubject: Past Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino)   Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:43 am

I will kill you! Screamed a man in a blood splattered white robe. His hair flowed in the wind as he angled he sword toward the ground. He had a scowl upon his face when he went to take a step forward. Only to stumble, having to stab his sword into the ground for balance. He looked up and caughed up blood. His electric blue eye's now drained of their color, his usually bright white hair now dead.Cmon! I can still fight! I am unbeatable! I can never lose! Never die!

His gaze never moved from the figure in front of him. He had long flowing hair, black as night. His eye's just the same. He spoke in a calm voice, Hush now. You are defeated leave and live. His words were met with a sword theat lunged at his face, which was easily swatted aside. He looked at the man stumbling to stay alive in front of him. He was losing bllod quickly from the multitudes of wounds he had and he would die soon. No doubt about that.

Just after that though the white haired man fell to the ground onto his back, coughing up blood once again. Cursing everything. I will return you bastard. Make no mistake about that. I will return and I will destroy you. He went into a coughing fit then died, proud but hate filled at his lose.

This was naught but a memory. A memory James did not posses about his time as a human. Little did he know he did hunt that man down and he was the first soul he ate. He knew that this memory had occured but only in a sense of a feeling. As he remembered his entier human life as a feeling. No images, no thoughts, just feelings.

He actually sat on a roof top of a chapel in London. The exact place where he died. He felt drawn to this place and left a note with Incognita saying he was off for personal reasons. He sat and watched as the people walked by. Whistling a tune as he smoked a cuban cigar. He had on his usual attire, or white pants with two black striped running down each side and his mostly unbuttoned blue, long sleeved dress shirt. Null Excalibur was stabbed into the roof of the chapel, James supressing his power to the max as not to destroy/kill anything with just his presence.

He quietly awaited his fraccion though. Valentina and Valentino. He was going to test them out, he had not had fraccion in a while and was wary of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino)   Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Valentina was back in Las Noches, sleeping soundly next to her brother, Valentino. After a couple hours of sleeping in, she finally woke up. She sat up, stretching a bit, a loud yawn passing her lips. She was still a tad tired, but was certain that James wouldn't want her sleeping the day away. She glanced over at her brother and smiled a bit before nudging him in an attempt to wake him. She stood up and swatted him with her tail. She was sure he'd wake up then. She dressed herself and glanced at James' empty bed. A note laid on his pillow, and on it in large letters was hers and her brother's name. Curious, she walked over to the bed and snatched up the note. She read it and sighed. She and Tino were needed in a place called London for some reason. James was waiting for them. Val huffed and glanced at her still sleeping brother. She then got an idea. A cruel prank, yes, but a good way to wake up her ever lazy brother. She leaned over him and lightly placed her hand on his chest. She started to speak to him in a soft, sweet tone. Tino.....Wake up my dear brother.... When he didn't wake, she flexed her hand and sent a harmless jolt of electricity through him. Wake up! We have a job to do! She growled and just flung her brother's sleeping body over her shoudler, then sonidoed out to the desert. She opened a garganta and flung Valentino inside, then entered it herself. Her Destination, London, England.

Soon, a garganta opened in the skies of London. It spat out Valentino, he still managing to be asleep through the whole ordeal. A rather annoyed Valentina emerged soon after, catching her brother by his shirt collar. She looked him over and sighed. This guy could sleep throuh anything....Now....where is James...? She huffed, then sniffed the air, catching James' scent. He was near by. She laughed to herself a bit when a miniscule thought came to mind. Val never needed pesquisas. With her nose, she could find anyone anywhere. She then looked back down at her brother, shaking him a bit. Come on already, Tino! Wake your lazy ass up!!
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Past Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino)   Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:25 am

James had just begun to whistle a littel tune when his fraccion showed up. He felt them about a mile east of his position. So picking up his oversized sword and strapped it to his back, then launched himself into the air. The force of his launch destroying the chapel, causing a chorus of screams and car horns. During his flight he also crashed through a commercial helicopter, destoying it and the people inside it, but not harming him in the slightest. His flight lasting not to long as he soon landed next to Valentina, making no impact what so ever.

" Hello luv. Having trouble with the sleepy head. " He felt so in place in great britian. He was of that nationality despite being a hollow, he could tell by his thick accent and his enjoyment in watching James Bond movies. Still he tried to keep his thoughts on the task at hand, " I trust that even without your weakling sibling. You will be able to bring me the bodies of 326 humans. You have three minutes, no more. If you do not, I might kill him. " He probably would not, but he never knew. Valentino's life was solely in the hands of Valentina. If she ws not there, he would not eb James' Fraccion anymore. He would be mating with a pike outside of Las Noches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino)   Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:45 am

Val's nose twitched as James appeared out of nowhere. She smirked at his comment about her sleepy head brother. She shrugged a bit and lightly laid him down on a rooftop, letting him sleep. Val then heard what he wanted to do. She held a smug expression on her face that quickly faded when the consequences of her failure came into play. Her eyes widened, then narrowed into a sharp glare. If you harm a single hair on Tino's head.....I'll rip your cock off and choke you with it.... With that said, she was gone in a static blur. Let the massacre begin.

Within the first thirty seconds, Val already had sixty mutilated bodies piled up. The streets of London ran red with blood. No life was spared. Man, woman, or child. All were just notches in a stick. At the end of the first minute, her body count was at one hundred and sixty seven bodies. By the end of the second minute, she was up to two hundred and eighty-two. One after another, heads rolled, limbs plopped to the cobblestone ground, and screams filled the streets. Once she reached her goal, she had fourty-five seconds left. In a split second, she gathered all three hundred and twenty-six trophies, then sonidoed to James, dumping them all at his feet, only to have them rain down in a bloody mess on the rooftops. She smirked and licked the blood from her claws, then glanced at her sleeping twin, making sure he was safe.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Past Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino)   Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:24 pm

James smirked, Guess she did not catch on I was bluffing. He licked his lips and began to sort through the bodies. Counting each one out, naming the gender and if it was adult, teen, child, or baby. He threw each body behind him, after he got to seventy three he stopped for s second, " Never said the had to be dead. I like over-achieving. " He then continued on, he then in a short time was nearly done. " Three hundred twenty four. Three hundred twenty five. Three hundred twenty six and... What is this? " He found one last body in front of him. Frowning a comidical frown he looked up at Valentina.

" One to many... Tch... Lucky for him I feel generous. " He kicked the body away, then pointed a palm behind him and to clean up the trash he used Cero to turn the bodies to ash. He brought his palm forward and looked at it, blowing off traces of smoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino)   Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:57 am

Val snarled and sonidoed back to her brother's side while James sorted through the bodies. Her eyes widened as he spoke of her being over by one. She growled and stood defensively over her brother, just in case he tried to attack Valentino. Val's eyes glowed a deep amber hue, her temper calming as she noticed James doing nothing but getting himself a cigarette. She sighed a bit and rose to her feet. I'll do whatever you please, James... Just never threaten Valentino... He's the only thing that means more to me than anything else.. She sighed a bit and glanced back at Valentino, smiling softly. She always seemed to soften a bit, emotionally, around Valentino. She loved her brother. Her eyes shifted back to James, a sly grin on her lips. So why have me kill all these people if you're not going to eat them? Are you just trying to test me? Or are you just trying to get me all hot and bothered..? She smirked and sonidoed to James' side, her tail lightly brushing under his chin while her hand playfully ruffled his messy white hair.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Past Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino)   Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:42 am

Valentina Volpe wrote:
Valentina was back in Las Noches, sleeping soundly next to her brother, Valentino. After a couple hours of sleeping in, she finally woke up. She sat up, stretching a bit, a loud yawn passing her lips. She was still a tad tired, but was certain that James wouldn't want her sleeping the day away. She glanced over at her brother and smiled a bit before nudging him in an attempt to wake him. She stood up and swatted him with her tail. She was sure he'd wake up then. She dressed herself and glanced at James' empty bed. A note laid on his pillow, and on it in large letters was hers and her brother's name. Curious, she walked over to the bed and snatched up the note. She read it and sighed. She and Tino were needed in a place called London for some reason. James was waiting for them. Val huffed and glanced at her still sleeping brother. She then got an idea. A cruel prank, yes, but a good way to wake up her ever lazy brother. She leaned over him and lightly placed her hand on his chest. She started to speak to him in a soft, sweet tone. Tino.....Wake up my dear brother.... When he didn't wake, she flexed her hand and sent a harmless jolt of electricity through him. Wake up! We have a job to do! She growled and just flung her brother's sleeping body over her shoudler, then sonidoed out to the desert. She opened a garganta and flung Valentino inside, then entered it herself. Her Destination, London, England.

Soon, a garganta opened in the skies of London. It spat out Valentino, he still managing to be asleep through the whole ordeal. A rather annoyed Valentina emerged soon after, catching her brother by his shirt collar. She looked him over and sighed. This guy could sleep throuh anything....Now....where is James...? She huffed, then sniffed the air, catching James' scent. He was near by. She laughed to herself a bit when a miniscule thought came to mind. Val never needed pesquisas. With her nose, she could find anyone anywhere. She then looked back down at her brother, shaking him a bit. Come on already, Tino! Wake your lazy ass up!!

(OOC: Umm not to be a pain in the ass or anything but aren`t only espada able to use the garganta??? if not then my bad...)
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Past Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino)   Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:49 pm

James grinned, " I could eat these weaklings until the end of time and it would make no difference. So I just do this to test a few things, and to fuck with you. " His hand shot up and took hold of her wrist. " Now how do you feel about Italy? " He asked with the utmost seriousness. A sly smirk following, he knew she had something with that place, he would be a horrible master if he could not track her every move. He asked this out of curiousity and the fact that ws their next destination. Venice to be precise. He would release her wrist as she answered him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino)   Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:12 pm

Val glared as James snatched her by her wrist. The thin pelt of black fur on her forearms bristled a bit before charging itself with a mild static charge. She grinned and delivered a slight shock to James' hand. It was nowhere near enough to hurt him, but enough to surprise him enough to pull her hand free. She then froze as he mentioned Italy. Her eyes grew wide when he mentioned Venice. She growled and clenched her fists, her claws digging into the rough pads on her palms. Venice....When do we depart...? Her voice was harsh and cold, her anger made evident. She had a score to settle in Venice, and wanted to settle it alone. She glanced at Valentino and softly sighed. She sonidoed down and scooped her twin up in her arms and gently kissed the sleeping male's cheek. She then turned back to James. Could you please open a garganta and send Tino back to Hueco Mundo? If we're going to Venice....I don't want him there....Please do this for me, James. I'll make it up to you when we return home.. Val's tone was surprisingly soft, and almost worrisome. She didn't want Tino to see what she needed to do in Venice.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Past Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino)   Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:06 pm

James sighed and his head fell back as a Garganta formed infront of Valentina. After she would ae sent him home he woudl close it and let hsi head fall back into place. " You are a very lucky broad. " He sighed as he tried to think of a easy way to get to Venice. The sounds of screaming and panic suddenly hitting his ears, humans annoyed him, but there were no orders for mass slaughter from Incognita. He, knowing Val would follow, Used Sonido to get to a quiter place outside of London. When she reached him he was glad, not to many humans that would just drop dead being near him. " So we are going to Venice for personal reasons. I know it was long ago and no one I knew could possibly be alive, but I want to see the views and see if I feel anything. " He cracked his knuckles, " No homicidal rampages. Though there will be bloodshed. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino)   Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:51 pm

Val sighed as James opened the garganta. She placed her brother inside, sending him back home. She then followed James as he sonidoed to a quieter area. She didn't care that he called her a broad. His meager comments were the last thing on her mind. She stood across from James, staring into those electric blue eyes while he explained his reasons for going to Venice. She could sense that there was more to his reasons than what he said. He was testing her. She didn't like his tests, but she'd have to obey. James, dear....I have one favor to ask....There are a few heads I must claim in Venice. Allow me to at least do that.. She growled quietly, her mind still flashing the faces of those responsible for her gruesome death. Heads will roll.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Past Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino)   Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:12 pm

James took a seat on the ground, placing his chin on a open palm pretending to think. He sat there for a couple second before standing back up shaking his head and placing a hand on Valentian's shoulder. He sighed deeply and looked into her eyes with his filled with regret. " I am sorry, " He looked away and began to pace in the direction he was looking, he stopped and looked to the sun. Then laughed, spinning around to face Val, " Damn. I think I could be wonderful acting if it was not for the fact that I cannot even take myself serious. " He sat down on a nearby fence, " Of course my dear. " He licked his lips and scratched his neck, " By the way. Know any quick ways there? " He said with a chuckle, he was fast but not even he could travel an entier two continents in a short time. So no other arrancar could, and that was a bummer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino)   Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Val's tail twitched in annoyance with James' childing acting. He'll never win an Emmy that way. She then arched a brow when he asked if she knew a quick way to Venice. You can't be serious..... Venice is in Italy, James.... a few thousand miles southeast of here.... We can get there in mere seconds with a sonido.... Don't tell me you, the smartest hollow in Hueco Mundo, didn't know that? She stifled a bit of laughter, though her eyes glowed a bright yellow to show her amusement.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Past Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino)   Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:08 pm

James shook his head, " I do not often Sonido around the world. Or ever. I had never even used Sonido to travel that far, so I had no reason to have such knowledge. " Still it was worth a try. Witha click of the tounge and teh longest Sondio he had ever used, in a moment he was above Venice. Cracking his neck and waiting for Valentina. He was amused, even one as smart as him, without even a strain of thought to begin, cannot fathom an Idea. Even Geniuses need friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino)   Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Val chuckled a bit and sonidoed behind James, appearing in Venice mere seconds after him. She looked around, her eyes narrowing as she took in the sights. She was back in her home country. She hated this place. Her nose then twitched, a familiar smell catching her nose. A low growl rumbled in her throat. They're close.... She was referring to those who murdered her in her past life. Her sole priority while in Italy was to eliminate those who eliminated her. The fur on her tail bristled, her body trembling as she showed restraint. She had to wait for permission. She hated that fact, but she had to see if James was testing her again.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Past Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino)   Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:26 pm

James yawned and tilted his head to the left in thought, " By the way. It could not be humans that you are after, they would have died long ago. Or are you here to destroy a few corpses." He asked this in actualy curiosity, chuckling at his last line. Materializing a ciggerette and a lighter he took a drag and blew the smoke ino the wind. " Answer, then go wild luv. " His voice gaining a dark and sinister feel, the tip of his cancer stcik burst ino flames and the fire turned white hot, but never burned away more than a normal cig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino)   Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:01 am

Val's ears twitched and tilted back slightly as she heard James' words. She knew that they were dead already. The scents that she caught were far from human. Her growl grew louder as she quickly turned to face James. I know that already....What I hunt is no longer among the living. Merely trapped souls, bound to the living world by their own stupid regret. They don't deserve a pleasant afterlife.....not after what they did to me.... Consider their heads my gift to you.... She bowed, then vanished in a static blur. She reappeared seconds later in the form of a white, three tailed fox. In her fox form, humans would be able to see her. However, in their eyes, she appeared as no more than a normal fox. Only those who are spiritually aware, or dead could see her for what she really was. She put her nose to the ground and lightly sniffed, then raised her head to sniff the air. She growled and took off in a dead sprint towards one of the major canals that intersected the city of water. She soon arrived at her destination to find three souls resting on a river bank. A ridge of fur bristled down her spine. Her lips wrinkled into a snarling mask of hatred. You... One of the three souls turned to spot Val in her grisly form. At first, they thought she was no more than a wild dog. Then they noticed the black markings and the three tails. The trio stumbled backwards, their sudden movements triggering Val's attack. She bolted forward and speared one of the three into the muddy bank, her teeth buried into his shoulder. She recognized him as the third male who violated her and the first to stab her. With a jerk of her head, she ripped his right arm off at the shoulder, a fountain of blood flecking her muzzle and staining her silver fur a dark crimson. The male wailed and writhed on the ground while Val devoured the severed appendage. Suffer....just as I suffered..... She then left him to bleed to death. The screaming male's companions watched, petrified in horror. Val then turned on to them with a bloodlust in her glowing yellow eyes. The male on the right was the second to rape and stab her. The one on the left was her primary target. He was the one who lured her into a deathtrap. The one who delivered the killing blow. Marco.... As she uttered his name, the male on the left stared at her in terror. The male on the right tried to sneak around and get to his friend. Val wasn't going to let that happen. The moment she noticed him, she lunged and took him to the ground before sinking her teeth into his throat. She jerked her head and ripped his throat out. He kicked twice, then laid still. Val swallowed the flesh she held in her jaws, then turned back to the male known as Marco. She snarled and slowly walked towards him. Marco... As she spoke again, the male finally responded. He spoke to her in Italian. Thankfully, Val wasn't rusty in her native tongue. W-Who or what the hell are you? How do you know my name, and how can you see me? Val's eyes narrowed, a low growl rumbling in her throat. She replied, also speaking in Italian. It's me, Marco.... Does the name Volpe ring any bells? Marco's eyes widened, his jaw hanging wide open. N-No...You can't be...Valentina... Shit.... I-It wasn't my Idea, Val! It was the other two! They talked me into it! Besides, I'm dead too, see? Val spat and took a few more steps forward. No more lies, Marco....you're not dead....but I'm here to take care of that.....You will suffer like I suffered... I'm going to leave you to bleed, just as you left me.... Antonio and Paolo were just an appetizer.... You, dear Marco, are the main course... She now stood only a few feet from the male, her fur bristling and her sinews trembling with restraint. She then noticed a sudden movement he made with his arm, then attacked. She tackled the male to the ground, knocking the wind out of him. She buried her teeth into the male's throat, puncturing his trachea while her claws ripped and tore at his torso. His screams of anguish were muted by the bite to his throat. She tore him to shreds, but didn't kill him. When she felt satisfied, she moved off of the male and simply watched him writhe in a pool of his own blood. After only a few minutes, he bled to death. Val huffed and sat in the grass among the carnage, listening to the other male continue to scream until he too died of blood loss. Val simply stared out at the river, watching the sun set over Venice. Such a lovely sight.
Back to top Go down
James White
Primera Espada
James White

PostSubject: Re: Past Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino)   Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:04 pm

James nodded as she used shunpo away. Then turned and walked in a direction he felt complied to walk in. It was a feeling that drew him to a place, a feeling of belonging, of home. He had to control his pwer to walk down the street without slaughtering everyone, but he managed it.

He paced slowly down the street walking by each person without looking at single one of them. They were all helpless and weak, no point to their existence other than to birth his food supply. He supressed his power, since it meaned killing everyone outright instead f enjoying the slaughter he could cause by actually doing it. He enjoyed slaughtering anything, not for the slaughter itself, but for the act he was doing. The feeling of a fight.

It took a while but soon he reached an abandoned building that seemed to be as old as James. It was restored, but was mostly that old. A man exit this building, he looked like a more youthful version of James. He was wearing th enorml clothing for a upper class man from the 9th century all under a white cloak with a large hood, a broadsword strapped to his side. He leaned on the door for a couple mintues before another man showed up. This one was very wealthy, poofy clothes and everything.

They started talking but were to fr away for James to notice, or even hear. He continued to look at the building as this happened. Then rich man handed the James clone a bag of gold coins. He gladly took them and began to walk back in his house, but turned back as teh rich man showed dagger and tried to stab him in the back. He spun arund and cleanly stabbed him through the chest with his broadsword. Snarling something then violently kicking him back and walking into the house.

Now the real James did not see this, but he fel the raw emotion of it. Just as the man entered the house James put his hands on his head. Roaring as he released his power and fired a Cero at the building. Completely obliterating it and basically EVERYTHING around and behind it. James fell to his knee's as he regained himself and supressed his power again. Unaware of the damage to the surrounding he caused. Buildings around him collapsed, people for the next dozen blocks were dead. He did know that s far as he could se infront of himself was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino)   Past  Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Past Pains (private, Valentina and Valentino)
Page 1 of 1