Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vincenzo

Vincenzo

Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Empty
PostSubject: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:16 pm

Only a few seconds had passed and Enzo and the lovely lady in his arms were now miles away from the park. It had taken a bit of thinking, but Enzo figured that moving to the top of the high school might have been a good spot, seeing as school was over. This left them out of sight, if the arrancar decided to follow. As he laid her down atop the roof, he reveled in the fact that she had fallen unconscious, allowing him to proceed in his mission unhindered. His hands moved back and he dug within his pocket, withdrawing a small packaged hypodermic needle. He took a knee next to her and quickly got to work, sterilizing the area and then taking her left arm and finding a vein before drawing the blood. This process only took a couple of seconds, but it would pan out to a large bonus check on his end, and maybe even some new powers if he played his cards right. He went to bandage the area, but it seemed that the hole had closed itself up, a testament to the healing capabilities of the shinigami's body. Placing the vial of blood within his pocket, he simply sat by her side, watching the night sky and the stars that still painted its canvas. He'd wait until she awoke, opting not to just leave her there. He owed her, even though she had no idea of what exactly she had done for him. But there was something more, and he couldn't quite put his finger on what it was. He needed to get to know this woman better, something within him demanded it.
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:36 pm

Kohana shifted slightly, her eyes fluttering open to find her vision a tad hazy. It was dark now, her gaze now on the black celestial blanket. Stars glistened on the inky black tapestry, adding to the beauty of it all. She sat up slowly and lightly rubbed her head. She couldn't quite remember much after being swept up by a human. She looked around a bit, then shuffled backwards as she noticed that very same human sitting so close to her. Her cheeks flushed, a bright crimson blush now spreading across her face. She was alone with him now. So she wasn't hallucinating. She had been taken from the scene with the arrancar. She glanced at the man, her body trembling lightly. Human....why did you bring me here...? What is it that you want from me...? Her voice was soft and slightly shaky, showing that she was nervous. She was never good around men of any race. She glanced down at the rooftop, her bangs falling over her eyes. She didn't know what to do. She didn't want to resort to violence, especially if this man held Quincy blood. She simply sat and waited, wondering what this human wanted with her.
Back to top Go down
Vincenzo

Vincenzo

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:19 pm

He chuckled a bit to himself as he heard the woman's question. He had gotten so wrapped up in the sight of the night sky, he hadn't heard her wake up. He wasn't really sure what to tell her, and he couldn't exactly tell her about the blood sample he had gotten. Instead, he simply decided to go with the truth. "Well...I just wanted to talk with you...." He kept his eyes on the sky as he spoke, a smile appearing on his face. "I've never met a shinigami before, or for that matter, a woman such as you..." He wasn't sure what exactly set her apart from the others, but it was something strong. It was far more than just her beauty, or her soft personality, which he found cute. For now, he'd stop thinking about it and let things just take their course.
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:28 pm

Kohana looked at the man curiously. She could sense no malicious intent in him, so she assumed he was safe. She slowly moved a little closer to the man, but still kept a fair distance. She then heard him say that he wanted to talk. What could a human want to talk about with a Shinigami? Talk....about what...? She then paused for a moment as a icy wind rushed through the air. She shivered and drew her knees in close to her body, then leaned forward, wrapping her arms around her shins. She then laid her head against her knees and glanced back at the man. Kohana.....my name is Kohana.....that is what you were wondering, is it not? What about you? What is your name..? Her eyes shifted back towards him, her bi-colored hues capturing the light of the moon, giving off the illusion that they were glowing with deep hues of blue and green. Something he said caught her attention. A woman...like me...? What does he mean by that...? What is this man getting at..? She kept her eyes on the man, her natural curiosity for this human now growing stronger.
Back to top Go down
Vincenzo

Vincenzo

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:26 am

Enzo smiled as he heard her introduce herself, her name sounding beautiful and matching perfectly with her appearance. He turned his head, taking his view from the stars in order to look at her, and caught glimpse of her eyes. They sparkled in the glow of the moon, and it highlighted the trait of her bi-colored eyes. He couldn't help but smile when he saw them, the beauty of her eyes giving him a feeling of calm, a feeling of calm he hadn't felt in a long time, even though from his expressions and mannerisms, one would think this a lie. "That's exactly what I was wondering...my name is Vincenzo, Vincenzo Pantagoli. It's a pleasure to meet you, Kohana." He smiled and extended his hand out to hers, wanting to shake her hand formally in order to complete this introduction.
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:40 am

Kohana's gaze didn't leave the male's until it met his. She found herself blushing yet again and quickly turned away. She heard him speak, introducing himself as Vincenzo before stating how it was a pleasure to meet her. She glanced back at him, only to find his hand extended out towards her. She looked up at him, then back to his hand. She shifted, unwrapping her arms from around her legs before moving onto her knees. Her arm extended, her hand lightly touching his before loosely gripping it. She didn't understand such a custom, but complied with his actions as not to insult him in any way. Vincenzo...what is it that you want to speak with me about..? Why have you brought me here? And tell me...that technique you used....does that mean you're a Quincy..? She quickly pulled her hand away from his and laid it atop the other that was resting on her lap. Her long aqua tinted hair seemed to swirl around her as a gust of wind hit her back. She shivered again, but didn't move. She simply awaited answers.
Back to top Go down
Vincenzo

Vincenzo

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:14 am

Enzo chuckled a bit as her eyes met his, Kohana quickly turning her gaze from his as she blushed, her demeanor getting cuter and cuter by the second. She slowly extended her hand towards his, loosely gripping it. He smiled and held her hand a bit tighter as he leaned in, placing his lips to the back of her hand, kissing it gently. He lifted his head back up after this, looking directly in her eyes. "It really is a pleasure to meet you, Kohana." After saying this, Kohana proceeded to ask him about why they were here, what exactly he wanted to speak to her about, and the technique he used. All very good questions, but not many good answers. He'd start with her first question and continue onward, "Well...there isn't really a set thing that I wanted to speak with you about...I suppose I just wanted to get to know you, Kohana, this being the same reason I've brought you up here...I figured the best way to converse with such a beautiful woman, is to being her to the most beautiful place one could find, and during a night like this, with all these stars out, it's quite beautiful here....wouldn't you agree?". He smiled sincerely as he answered this question, but purposely dodged the last question. He wasn't too sure how to go about explaining what exactly he was, so he'd wait until the time was right to reveal that secret.
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:27 am

Kohana's blushed only darkened as the man kissed her hand before she could pull back. She wasn't accustom to such actions. She had never been close enough to a man for such events to occur. She simply sat quietly, her face now as red as a tomato. She listened to the man answer her first couple of questions. He spoke of how beautiful the night sky was, complimenting her yet again on her own physical appearance. Kohana didn't agree. She didn't see why everyone thought she was beautiful. She was always tormented as a child for how she looked, and now she's attractive? She didn't understand it. She simply nodded to his response. Yes...the stars are quite lovely....very similar to those in the Seireitei....almost...too similar... She turned her attention towards the sky, wondering why he had dodged her question about what he was exactly. Perhaps he, himself, didn't know. However, that would be simply preposterous. Kohana wasn't going to push him though. He'd reveal his true self to her whenever he saw fit. She just had to be patient. Suddenly, the wind picked up again. This time, soft pink flower petals danced about at the mercy of the breeze. Kohana watched the display, smiling softly. The fragrant scent of cherry blossoms filled the air, creating a tranquil scene for all who witnessed it. Kohana slowly extended her right hand, soon having one of the delicate petals drift into her palm. She smiled once more and lightly blew into her palm, sending the feather light petal on a new course. As the wind died down, the petals began to rain down around the two. Such simple beauty. Kohana adored it.
Back to top Go down
Vincenzo

Vincenzo

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:12 am

He could only smile when he heard her voice, like her eyes, they soothed him. She seemed to agree with him about his words on the stars. He wanted her to open up a bit more, so he could get to know her better, but she was shy and reserved, this making his desire to make this happen even more. It gave him a challenge and he loved challenges. As he opened his mouth to speak once more, a wave of cherry blossoms floated through the air, fully capturing both hers and his attention. They moved so gracefully, hypnotizing one with their dance until the breeze finally died down, allowing the petals to fall around the both of them. It was such a romantic scene, and Enzo seemed to be inspired by it. Taking a breathe, he moved himself a bit closer before he leaned over, placing his lips to hers. He was taking a leap of faith, a leap that probably wouldn't be appreciated by Kohana, but he couldn't hold himself back anymore. From the entire time that he met her, this had been what he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:17 pm

Kohana's attention was completely captured by the cherry blossoms, she had not noticed Vincenzo moving. She soon captured the movement out of the corner of her eye, and when she turned to face him, her lips were taken by his. Kohana's face turned a deep shade of red. Without warning, her first kiss was stolen, and by a human no less. She pulled away and stumbled backwards, her heart racing within her chest. She looked at the man, her eyes wide with shock. A human...shouldn't be able to do that.....I'm dead....and you're still among the living....yet you were able to...to kiss me.....how is that possible...? Explain this.... Kohana then silenced herself, bringing her fingertips to her lips. She had never experienced such a gesture, yet it wasn't...bad. Perhaps she'd enjoy it more if she wasn't ambushed, but she did like it. Maybe...just maybe...
Back to top Go down
Vincenzo

Vincenzo

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Enzo was a bit confused by her question, but smiled at how flustered she became. It didn't seem as though she hadn't liked the gesture, but rather, how it was able to be performed. As she brought her fingertips to her lips he wondered what she thought about, but proceeded to answer her question to the best of his knowledge. "Well...I assume that in the same way that I'm able to see you....and in the way I was able to hold your hand and kiss it as well...kissing your lips wouldn't have been an impossible task either...". He kept his gaze on her as he spoke, "Though, I am sorry if I came on a bit too strong, the urge to taste your lips was too strong for me to control....but I must admit, they were as sweet as I imagined them to be.".
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Kohana listened to him, her heart still beating wildly within her chest. She slowly moved her hands back onto her lap, keeping her eyes on Enzo the whole time. His next statement only made her blush more. Sweet...? She looked away for a moment, trying to process the whole situation in her mind. She just didn't understand it at all. She was horribly confused. Did the human bring her here only to kiss her, or did he have something else in mind. It couldn't be possible that he had feelings for her. That was simply improbable. A human couldn't love a Shinigami, could he? She shook her head lightly, throwing these thoughts from her head. She had a habit of thinking too much into things. But what if that was it? What if the human held feelings for her? How could such a thing work? She started to think again. Such a bad habit at times. She shifted her gaze back up to Vincenzo and decited to ask up front. Vincenzo....does this all mean you hold...feelings...for me..? Though you just met me...and I'm...well..dead.. She figured that, if she gave a straight forward question, she'd get a straight forward answer. She simply waited to see what he had to say.
Back to top Go down
Vincenzo

Vincenzo

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:08 pm

She seemed to be even more confused now as she listened to his reply. Such a cute demeanor, and it only attracted him more. He couldn't explain why these emotions were compiling so strongly within him. He wanted her so badly, yet he had only met her. He had never felt this way for any other female, and it felt that as with each passing second he was beginning to fall deeper and deeper into whatever this emotion was. He chuckled a bit as he thought of this emotion. "It must be love..." He said this to himself audibly, but there was a chance that Kohana could hear this. As she spoke, she asked if he held feelings for her, even if she was deceased. From where he sat, Kohana seemed just as alive as any other person he had seen in this world. "Kohana...I think it's a bit more than just "feelings"..it may not be the same for you, but I believe the emotion that I hold for you is love, and through each passing moment with you I've been falling deeper and deeper into it, and I can't explain why....the fact that you're dead doesn't change this feeling that I hold for you..." He poured his heart out as he replied to her question and looked back towards the sky, the stars still twinkling as brightly as ever. "I don't expect you to feel the same way for me, after all, we've only just met. It just feels good to admit this to you, and to get to know you a little bit better", smiling as he spoke, he kept his eyes on the stars.
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Kohana's heart nearly beat out of her chest as she heard him utter the word "love." She never knew love. Nothing outside of the love between her and her parents. But that wasn't the same as what Vincenzo was talking about. L-Love...? She looked at him curiously as he poured his heart out to her. She could hear the sincerity in his voice. It surprised her. She held the same caring feelings towards the Quincy race. But this was different. This was on a more romantic level. Kohana didn't know what to say. She knew a lot about everything. Everything but love. She bit her bottom lip, keeping her gaze on the man, even after he finished speaking. She slowly inched closer towards the man, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. Maybe....if I got to know you more....perhaps I could love too? With time...I could feel what you feel...would you allow that, Vincenzo..? She gave him a soft smile, her eyes gazing deeply into his. She could try...try to love.
Back to top Go down
Vincenzo

Vincenzo

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:14 pm

As his gaze remained on the stars he could hear her reacting to his words, her reply shocking him. He hadn't expected her to reply in such a way, chuckling as he thought that she'd up and walk away. But as the moment passed he was more shocked to feel her hand resting on his shoulder, prompting him to turn his head towards her. She was so close now, her eyes gazing so deeply into his, she was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. He smiled back to her before nodding his head. "Yes, I can understand that, Kohana. I wasn't expecting you to feel as I felt so readily, it wouldn't be fair. Hopefully as this time passes, you'll come to feel as strongly about me as I do you." He smiled and continued to admire her, the urge to kiss her again was there, but he held back this time, not wanting to put her off, but rather allow her to tell him when she felt ready for that step.
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:27 pm

Kohana was pleased that he'd allow her time to nurture her feelings. That light spark was present, but with time, it could become a raging inferno, fueled by the passion for one another that he sought. Kohana simply had to adjust to such a thing, especially with a human. Then some technicalities popped into her thoughts. What would they do when she had to return to the Seireitei? Surely she'd be repremanded for staying in the human world for an extended period of time. She had to think of a way to work such a thing out. Perhaps if she explained things to Izuru-Taicho, he'd understand. But what if he didn't? Would she have to leave the Soul Society again? So many thoughts and scenarios playing in her mind. She then thought of something. She removed her hand from the man's shoulder and reached up towards the right side of her head. She took the pink flower ornament from her hair, her bangs now falling over her face a little as she removed it. With her free hand, she took Vincenzo's, then placed the floral hairpin in his hand before curling his fingers around it. I will have to return to the Seireitei eventually....but I want you to keep this...as a token...a memory until I can return again. I will try to return frequently....when I return to the human world...the pin will glow a bright red...reacting to my reiatsu...that's how you will know....but for now...I will remain with you a bit longer...until I am needed back home... She looked back into the man's eyes and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Vincenzo

Vincenzo

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:04 pm

Enzo's gaze remained on her and as he looked, he could tell something was on her mind as she seemed to be a bit lost in thought. He opened his mouth to speak, but before he could he saw Kohana removing a pink flower from her hair. With her other hand she took his and placed the ornament within his hand, curling his fingers around it. She began to explain the situation of how she'd eventually need to leave the human world and return back to the world of the death gods. Though, this wasn't the best news, it wasn't as though he shouldn't have prepared for it, which he didn't, but he knew seeing her a little less often was entirely better than never seeing her again. So he'd take the visits over that any day. He gazed back into her eyes as she looked to him, the urge to kiss her growing more and more. It was getting even harder to resist now.
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:41 pm

Kohana gave the man another soft smile, then sensed something as her hand continued to touch his. There was a spike in his heart rate. His heart was racing just as much as hers. She bit her bottom lip again and attempted something wothout realizing what she was doing. She slowly leaned in and lightly pressed her lips to his, kissing him oh so softly, before quickly pulling away, her face turning red yet again. Forgive me.... She looked away, feeling foolish for what she did. She didn't know what had gotten into her. Maybe this is what Vincenzo was feeling when he kissed her. Such an odd feeling, yet she didn't mind it.
Back to top Go down
Vincenzo

Vincenzo

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:36 am

It only lasted for but a few seconds, but the softness of her lips and her sweet taste made it seem as though time had blissfully stopped. When he felt her warm lips pull from his he could feel his face heating up, but he didn't want it to end there, not yet. Vincenzo leaned in closer as she pulled away turning her face from his. Using his left hand, he placed his index finger and thumb under her chin, turning her head back towards him as he kissed her once more, this time a bit deeper. He wondered how she'd react, but right now the taste of her lips captivated him.
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:01 am

Kohana jumped slightly as she felt Vincenzo's hand under her chin. He forced her to look aty him, her head now slowly turning towards him. Her lips parted to speak, but they were quickly seized by the human's. Her eyes widened, her body trembling slightly. Her heart seemed to skip a beat the moment his lips took hers, yet she liked it. Her eyes slowly drifted shut. She didn't pull away this time. She was slowly getting used to the idea of the kiss, and she was liking how warm in made her feel on the inside. Something was different with this kiss however. It seemed stronger than the previous ones. Almost..more passionate. Love....is this what love feels like...? This question echoed in the back of her mind. Perhaps it was love. Only time would tell, and she had all the time in the world.
Back to top Go down
Vincenzo

Vincenzo

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:39 pm

His eyes closed as he took yet another leap of faith, this time, things were different. This kiss...it was stronger, fueled by a passion that Enzo had never felt before, and it was a feeling that he loved. The kiss went on, and Enzo smiled against her lips as he noticed she hadn't pulled away, yet at least. He indulged in every second that passed. The feeling of her soft sweet lips against his, drove him on. He yearned for more, this feeling inside of him growing so rapidly, and he wanted Kohana to know just how much he desired her, how much he wanted for her. He began to kiss her deeper, his warm tongue sliding between her parted lips and greeting hers. Her taste was something he could have only imagined. His right hand moved up and rested gently upon her cheek, his thumb softly caressing it.
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:50 pm

Kohana shivered a little as the man continued to kiss her. She could feel his desperation, and his hunger for her while they shared such a moment. His heart was beating just as strongly as hers. She felt her body automatically moving closer to the man, as if it had a mind of it's own now. She was driven by her own desires. She felt his tongue brush against her lips before letting itself enter her mouth and greet her own tongue with a gentle caress. A human custom, perhaps..? she thought to herself while she returned the gesture. She was soon lost in the moment, her body on auto pilot. She felt his hand resting on her cheek, her own han coming up and resting over his. Love.....This is love....
Back to top Go down
Vincenzo

Vincenzo

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:36 pm

So many emotions hit Enzo has their passionate kiss became even more so, emotions that had all been foreign to Enzo before tonight. He knew this had to be love, and kissing the one in which he loved so much in such a way made him want to go even further, yet he knew he couldn't. He wanted to take things slow, just as she had suggested. He felt too strongly to rush anything, especially with her. It was better this way, and he was simply glad he had her now. His hand still caressing her cheek as she rested her hand upon his, he deepened their kiss a bit more, but made sure not to be too intense, allowing her to get used to this gesture.
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano

Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:36 pm

Kohana let out a faint sound against the man's lips, but not one of distain. It was something else. Something alien to her. It was a faint groan of pleasure. Her hand gripped his slightly as she felt it still lightly caressing hers, her tongue seeming to dance a dizzy pirouhette with his while they continued to share such a passionate moment. Her body was tingling from head to toe, the rush of the kiss hitting her, making her almost light headed. She lightly placed her free hand on the man's chest, feeling his heart beating fiercely within his chest before she gripped his shirt. Soon the wind picked up again, reanimating the sakura petals as if they were puppets dancing on invisible strings, carried on at the merciless puppetmaster's hands. The petals swirled around the two encircling them in a fragrant twister of delicate pink petals before the storm was carried away on the breeze, leaving the two lovers beneath the moon's luminescent glow.
Back to top Go down
Vincenzo

Vincenzo

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:01 pm

He could feel a vibration against his lips, smiling against them as he realized where it came from. He could also feel her grip his hand more as he caressed her cheek, her other hand resting on his chest before she gripped his shirt. She was getting even more into their embrace, this combined with the beautiful petals that danced around them creating an atmosphere like none other. Though, Enzo couldn't see anything around him. His eyes remained closed, his actions and thoughts all on the woman with whom he shared such a loving embrace. Though his mind told him to move slowly, his body disagreed. His free hand slowly moved towards her, resting on her thigh and slowly moving along it. He gripped gently for a second before moving his hand more until it rested at her waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)   Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atop the school (Private: Kohana and Enzo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next