Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
A bit of training.  [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
A bit of training.  [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
A bit of training.  [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ] Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
A bit of training.  [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
A bit of training.  [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
A bit of training.  [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
A bit of training.  [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
A bit of training.  [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
A bit of training.  [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

A bit of training. [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luciérnaga Volatil
Quinta Espada
Luciérnaga Volatil

A bit of training.  [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ] Empty
PostSubject: A bit of training. [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ]   A bit of training.  [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:13 pm

"Come on Alaric! Move those legs!" Lucy's amused laughter echoed through the air as her long legs carried her fast forward on her sprint. This day felt particularly good to her, and so she had claimed that she wanted to race her fraccion in the White Desert today before training a bit, and of course she had cheated when the racing started. But a little tripping never hurt anyone too much.. not even if the person got tackled at full on speed. Her long and fiery red hair fluttered through the air while Lucy smiled and enjoyed the feeling of freedom. Alaric was probably not far behind her, if he was done pulling his head out of the ground after the surprise tackling from his Espada. A few small lizard hollows scurried quickly away as the Octava Espada ran past them, leaving a trail of dust behind her. There were a few things as good for a warmup like a good running! I wonder though what type of training we should have today, maybe I'll allow him to pick. Lucy was far from being very strict when it came to her fraccion, and she most of the time treated him like anyone else around her. Although she was a bit more fond of him than she would have liked to admit to herself. And he was also the one person that had to deal with her overly teasing side, and her small experiments, and also the habit of hers to bring looooots of stuff with her back to Las Noches from the human world.

She came to a halt, leaning her hands on her knees while taking in a deep breath and running her gaze over the scenario around them. This would be a good place to train, and she could also have a bit of a chat with her fraccion. Even if it was hard as Hell to make him show any different expressions, then it was at least always fun to talk with him and tease him a bit. She would never -ever- get tired of that. "Now, what do we want to train today? Got anything in mind you'd wanna practise, or want to learn something new?" Her rich brown eyes sparkled a bit from the excitement of something fun to happen, even something as common as the chance to help train her fraccion. She really enjoyed watching him getting stronger. Although that might have been because she had recently had this idea of making him spar other fraccions while she and their Espadas would take some bets on who would win. A very ... nice idea right? Come to think of it, does Solis have a fraccion? I think he would probably enjoy some betting. As she waited for an answer, her hands rested on her hips while her chin was tilted a bit up in a proud way. The beautiful Espada was just as fickle and dangerous as the fire she represented, and anyone that would make the mistake of misreading or underestimate her would get burnt.
Back to top Go down
Alarico Esperanza

Alarico Esperanza

Location : Lost within the chaos of thought, while drifting through the sands of time.

A bit of training.  [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit of training. [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ]   A bit of training.  [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:40 am

A competitive glint burned within Alaric’s crimson eyes as he glared at the Espada as she sprinted ahead of him. ”A race huh?! Why cant we ever start a race on fair grounds!“ He thought as he burst forward, trying to regain the distance he had lost from the tumble caused by the full speed tackle Lucy had preformed on her Fracción. Lucy’s laughter echoed in his ears as Alaric worked to gain the winning position. The surprise tackle had put quite the distance between them, but Alaric’s own speed allowed him to catch up slightly, sprinting not far behind the the Octava Espada, careful to avoid the dust stream that followed behind her as she ran. Despite the dirty trick she had used to gain an advantage, Alaric was enjoying himself in a small manner, running across the empty desert gave him a sense of freedom. As he saw Lucy come to a halt, Alaric focused some spiritual energy and released it to give himself a burst of speed and he blew past her, showering her with sand as a smirk appeared on his face. With one quick movement he turned completely around and stopped in front of her with a flash of movement.

”Oh dear me. I am so sorry Miss“, He flashed a sarcastic grin before bowing low and returning his face to it’s blank slate. The trick might put him at risk of Lucy’s fiery temper, but Alaric found it worth the risk, considering he found it greatly amusing. Alaric it examined the white sands at their feet as he thought on the Espada’s question. Alaric vaguely remembered his time wandering the desert when he was once a weak Hollow, but that was long before Lucy had found him and had given him the gift of her power. This power transformed him into his Arrancar state in which gave him much more power and in return for this gift, Lucy had his eternal loyalty. ”Learn something new or work on something old? hmmm... Since he had been given the gift, Alaric had stayed by Lucy’s side as often as possible and along the way he had learned a great many things from the Espada and he was always eager to learn more; but this particular day he had nothing in mind that he wanted to learn, nor a skill which he felt needed improvement. Alaric broke from his thoughts and glanced up at Lucy, with his naturally blank expression. “Well Miss.” , he began politely as he usually did, ”I am unable to think of anything that I would like to train, nor can I find anything within my arsenal that I feel needs improvement at this time.“ His speech was without emotion, almost robotic, "So, I have decided that I will leave the choice to you" He gave her a curt nod as he finished and although his face was calm externally, he was ever so slightly worried about what Lucy would choose. ”Something odd in an attempt to embarrass me most likely.“
Back to top Go down
Luciérnaga Volatil
Quinta Espada
Luciérnaga Volatil

PostSubject: Re: A bit of training. [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ]   A bit of training.  [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:40 pm

Lucy blinked slowly before spitting out some sand. Oh so Alaric was feeling a bit playful today? A small smirk crossed the Octava's lips as she started brushing the sand off of her, shaking her red hair so that it would be clean also. "Oh don't worry about it, some sand never hurt anyone." Her voice was silky smooth, and yet a threat hung with each word. It was clear Alaric would regret even getting out of bed this particular day. While tapping a finger on her chin, she looked her fraccion up and down as she tried to find the appropriate training, while also torturing him lots while at it. Oh! I believe I got a good idea just now. Lucy snapped her fingers before reaching down to her hip and taking off the piece of clothing that was hanging there. Even if Alaric might think for one very awkward moment that she was going to take off the rest of her clothes, then he would be proven wrong as she stepped closer to him and put the clothe over his eyes, after she was done folding it a few times so it was unlikely he'd be able to see through the light frabric. Lucy stood in front of him, waving her hand a bit from side to side before making silly faces at her fraccion to check if he was able to see her. Nope, seems to be working. After being sure that it was not possible for her to be spotted, she finally started explaining what she was up to.

"Now! This will be a fun type of training, for both of us. And no, it's not a bondage game, you pervy boy!" Her laughter filled the air as she enjoyed her own joke a bit, as she knew that Alaric would probably -not- enjoy that comment. He can be sooo cute. Her pointer finger poked his chest lightly, while she started speaking again. "You are going to learn better how to sense others presence, and practise in being able to defend yourself while blinded. You never know what type of attacks there will be from your opponents, so it's best to train as many type of defensive or offensive measures as possible." Smirking a bit, she slowly let her finger get a bit warmer and warmer. "Now, I am going to be attacking you without using my blade, while suppressing my reiatsu. If I land a blow on you, I will also give you a small burning as punishment. You are allowed to use whatever means necessary." Her finger got removed from his chest before it would get too warm, and she quickly withdrew the energy she had been focusing there. "If you do well, I will give you a reward. Now, GO!" Without waiting for more than a few seconds, she had jumped forward, aiming her fist at his right shoulder. The punch didn't have too much of a power behind it, but enough to knock him off his feet if it would land on him.
Back to top Go down
Luna Flores

Luna Flores

PostSubject: Re: A bit of training. [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ]   A bit of training.  [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:38 pm

It was an odd sight, seeing an espada outside the walls of las noches, apperently having a spar with their fraccion. Such a sight would draw attention, and for those who had a big curosity, it was a treasure. One of those was Luna, who currently was observing the eight espada and her fraccion, with her icy blue eyes. A wind was swaying around her, causing her waist long purple hair and uniform to wave around her. Her uniform was quite unique, since it only revealed skin from the neck and above. Long sleeves concealed her hands. Her face was voided of emotions, yet it had a soft look to it, and her eyes had a small glimt in them, showing she was intrested in what she was watching. Luna had ventured outside the safe halls of las noches to find new treasures, a thing she didn`t do as often as before now that Aizen was gone. Being a modified arrancar meant, that she was cable of fighting on espada level, as well as most arrancar`s protecting her...but you never knew when one of the espada`s would try to kill her in boredom, or simply because they hated Aizen.

Luna took a few steps towards the two of them, stopping on a small hill around 20 feet from them. Even through she wasen`t close to them, her small size of 5.5 was visible.

(short sorry)
Back to top Go down
Alarico Esperanza

Alarico Esperanza

Location : Lost within the chaos of thought, while drifting through the sands of time.

PostSubject: Re: A bit of training. [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ]   A bit of training.  [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:02 pm

"Oh I totally believe that....." Alaric recoginized the threat that hung in her words, having heard that tone a great many times before. He was sure she wouldnt let this go any time soon. "Oh joy another year of having to sleep with one eye open" he thought with a sigh as he gazed of into the distance as he was being sized up by the Espada who stood before him. "What half mad training scheme was she going to come up with this time?"He asked himself, knowing in great detail of some of her previous schemes. While he was a statue on the outside, within himself, he was shaking his head and almost afraid of what she would come up this time.

Alaric’s eyes followed his Mistress as her hands reached down and removed a garment of clothing from her waist. Alaric eyed the fabric with a slight confused look as she moved forward and covered his eyes. Alaric quickly found his vision completely obscure by the crimson cloth, while breifly wondering what she had planned. Underneath the coth, his eyebrow raised slowly,”A blind fold...“ Alaric focused on Lucy, whom he could now not see as she spoke, even through the blindfold he made sure she would feel the intensity of his glare at her first comment as he focused on the rest of her words.

”So this is the game hmm?“ He thought, a confident smirk, sliding effortlessly on his face. He listened further to her instructions. ’The goal is to defend against her attacks while blind‘ His confidence slowly grew as she spoke. She must have forgotten about his previous life, his life before the hunger. Although Alaric himself did not remember great details about his life before, he knew he had been a warrior or great prowess, he felt the battle within his bones. Honing in on specific senses was something that came naturally, even to such an extent that if he were to focus on a specific sense, say hearing the person who was coming up on the Lucy and Himself while simultaneously changing his stance to be ready to defend against Lucy’s oncoming attack.

He listened for her breathing to spike, an involuntary action as her lungs focused on bring oxygen to her muscles and he was quick to move. Dropping into a low crouch as he focused, feeling the wind rush forward as she moved, his left hand coming out, if her movement continued, the lower hard part of his palm would catch her in her stomach, majority of the force coming from Alaric’s solid stance and Lucy’s forward momentum, the force being enough to knock the wind out of her. While he moved, his right hand came up, the goal being to catch her in the wrist of what Alaric knew would be her oncoming strike, the upward force would knock her fist upward, ideally throwing the balance of her strike off. He was a warrior first, a supernatural being second, he spent time honing the senses that wouldnt fail him rather than focusing on sensing opponents themselves. She had picked an exercise he would excel at.
Back to top Go down
Luciérnaga Volatil
Quinta Espada
Luciérnaga Volatil

PostSubject: Re: A bit of training. [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ]   A bit of training.  [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:32 pm

Lucy had noticed the presence of another Arrancar as her arm was moving forward. With a quick side-way glance, before turning her attention back to her Fraccion, she thought almost immediately that she knew who it was that was observing. Well, she is free to observe and come closer if she wishes to. There had been a very strong look of confidence on her pretty Fraccion's face, and Lucy could only guess why that was. She had always known he was a great fighter, and now she would be able to see just how much of that was true. His sudden crouching and the upwards thrust of his palm made a playful smile appear on Lucy's lips. She didn't slow her movements down, but rather trusted on her well trained muscles along with other abilities she possessed to take the impact. The impact of his hand on her stomach, would have probably made someone else double over or loose their breath, if they hadn't had their Hierro and muscles hardened up. When his palm had struck against her, it would have probably felt for him like he had been hitting at a wall. "Not bad!" As soon as she had felt his palm hit her stomach, she had drawn her punching fist slightly backwards and watched with a keen eye as his other hand shot up as if to hit back her earlier move.

Her hand now shot out, grabbed at his wrist which was still in the air, and with the leverage of his palm still against her stomach, Lucy pulled herself upwards and flipped through the air before landing behind the crouching Alaric. She had let go of her hold as soon as her feet had stopped touching the ground, but just to be a bit mean, there were very small burning blisters on his wrist where she had grabbed him. "Seems I forgot how scary my cute Fraccion can be." Her voice was filled with laughter as she rubbed lightly at where his palm had struck her. Well then, since that's the deal I guess I can add some more fun into this. Her hand reached over to her back, grabbing at her staff and drawing it quickly. Alaric was very confident about himself, so why not push a bit more at him? Although Lucy was considered fairly good at hand to hand combats, she did always do better when using weapons. And well, she also did much better when not trying to kill her sparring partner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit of training. [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ]   A bit of training.  [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bit of training. [ For Alarico, but if you wanna join in then pm me ^^ ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Hueco Mundo :: The White Desert-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com