Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

strolling surprises[OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Shinso did not let his eyes out of Gin he had started to appreciate this man more almost like his master, he knew better however than to trust the truth behind their words, he was asking himself if what he was doing was it really smart, but perhaps he had little choice in the matter, it would have made sense that they knew where his master was and he would do anything to find him, he would be forever in dept to them.

Shinso respected his fellow brothers and sisters, he nodded once more to both Serpin and Gin Then..... i will be.... .... forever in..... debt to you... despite his words he would remain a bit on guard just in case, he then turned to look at Matsumoto and Haineko, as they both introduced themselfs to him he bowed slightly showing some kind of respect to them all not just the females but also Gin and Serpin, which meant he was displaying some etiquette probably taught by his master I see... i know you now.... he stared at Matsumoto again he answered back to her Matsumoto Rangiku.... My master always speaks about you.... with kindness.... i can alredy tell.... that he keeps you in high regard.... he said in a rather warm voice withouth stopping too much Im.... Shinso, Nice to.... meet you.... As matsumoto told her Zanpakto to come over here Shinso for the first time made closer inspection at the female cat like Zanpakto just like her master she was a very beatiful female, as she introduced her Shinso started to ponder what kind of woman she was her gaze seemed to wander up to his face and she asked "Neh...why are you hiding your handsome face behind those bandages?" This made Shinso blink slightly ...huh? a slight blush appeared but it was compelled to vanish slightly, it was clear that Shinso got slightly confused by her words, the insult she made against her master however is what caught his attention the most, she called him creepy fox face.... how did she dare? Shinso was not exactly taken aback by these words however since he was used to people calling his master one thing or another... Nobody.... has ever.... complimented on my looks.... so i hided them.... that is all blushing slightly still he avoided to look at the female directly and instead directed his attetion at Serpin how could he handle the female? when they where so creepy?

As the two females started to speak again it was clear they where not coming along too well yet they where united as one, then rangiku`s words hit Shinso "Nothing, just that you are dangerous for men.." what on earth did she mean by that? was she really that dangerous, Shinso started to rethink whenever it really had been such a good idea to get too close to these women, he took a step back from Haineko some sweat ran down his cheek how could he have know that Rangiku was joking sort off, his eyes widened while he stared at Haineko, deciding to ask rather than act, since a lot of things confused him that he fully did not understand he asked rangiku .... what do you..... mean.... by that she is..... Dangerous... for men? he doubted that Haineko was as dangerous as Matsumoto claimed, she seemed to be harmless at least in his eyes, then again one should never read a book by its cover right? as Haineko showed her tongue at her master again Shinso started to ponder what kind of relation the two Zanpakto had, at the same time when he thought about them it made him appear sort of alone even if he did not resort to even question why? he had his master which in his opinion was more than enough...

(OOC: sorry for messing up the post entirely xD also matsu i think you typed wrong Shinso`s name on several occasions, and at the last typing it should be serpin rather than Shinso i presume)
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:48 pm

Hearing the busted women tell his sprit it was polite to introduce himself the fox deiced it was best. " I’m Ichimaru Gin jr 12th division vice captain at your service" he politely to the sprit with a small. Serpin wrinkled his nose slightly at the fourth seats comment. " Serpin here , and I guess you could I’m the weapon of the sliver one of other there" The snake man said in a annoyed sounding tone. As the snake sprit heard the cat call the other sprit handsome his sliver eyebrow perk up. Someone’s jealous aren’t we Gin said in a mock tone in his head to the sprit. Gin the listen to the darker haired sprit talked again. This time it told them it was forever in debit to them. Gin smiled brighter at that as serpin scratched the black snake tattoo on his pale chest.

The silvered haired boy then laughed slightly at the embarrassment on shinso face. He also found it Serpin growing jealous quite amusing. I’m not jealous shut up Serpin finally told his owner inside their minds." Perhaps she means my father is dangerous. And she gone and fallen for him." The fox suggested as why to get some words in and to help shinso. Gin could here serpin mumble something to himself. Noticing he was standing by himself Serpin shuffled over to stand by his owner. The snake hated feeling out of place and most of all hated looking stupid so, despite his preferences he stood with the group.
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:51 pm

As Shinso bowed, the cat and her master shared a brief eye contact, as if they had been slightly surprised over his bowing. Rangiku listened as Shinso began to talk again, telling that Gin held her in high regardes and so forth. It wasen`t really a surprise, she was after all one of the few people who actually cared for him, and had forgiven his betrayal of soul society. Haineko narrowed her eyes a little when she noticed the sudden blush on the tall zanpaktou, it was quite cute. "Well then, those people have been idiots don`t ya think? You might not be the most handsome guy, but your certainly not the ugliest one". When Shinso backed slightly back, Rangiku could`t help but to find it amusing, and let out a little lautgher. "There`s nothing to fear, its just a way of saying that she is flirting with anything she finds cute or handsome". "That`s not true, hag", the cat commented by folding her arms under her burst, looking embarrassed away with a blush over her face. "IIts the truth and we both know that. There is a problem now through..if you don`t stop flirting, you might make a certain spirit jealouse", she said, refering to the jealouse glare that Serpin had send the confused Shinso.

The words from Gin Jr pleased Haineko, she had a chance to get a little comeback. "She`s been in love with him for decades, poor thing has just been to afriad to say it". Haienko`s little comment took Rangiku by a little surprise, causing a brief blush to come over her face. "..When you have spend nearly 100 years togeder, you form a bond that cannot be broken really..". The cat let her arms hang down from her sides again, raising a little eyebrow. "Your not getting angry or anything..even for all he did?". "Not really..ive gotten used to his habit of leaving me without a word". Once again the two shared eye contact, before Haineko turned towards Serpin."Neh, don`t stand and get jealous, your acting like me now". Rangiku turned towards Gin Jr, not really paying attention to her spirit. "We should go inside, the shifts will change soon and some will probably ask questions to who Shinso is".
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm

Shinso could only wonder why Serpin felt that way, why was he jealous? he listened to Gin`s and Serpin`s introduction, the fact that his name was Gin as well did come by suprise, Shinso soon realized that it was haineko`s so called flirting ways that made serpin Jealous, off course Shinso felt bad about it since it was not fair for Serpin, that and Shinso felr unsure around the woman...

Well at least partially, then again he did not dare to tell her to stop her in case it would upset the female and that might make things worse for him, still she was kind to him saying such pleasured words about him this time he resisted a blush I see.... I thank you... for your kind words.... he smiled slightly, but due to the bandages covering his face it was hard to notice... he listened to Gin for a brief moment " Perhaps she means my father is dangerous. And she gone and fallen for him." that must have been it, yes before he could respond however he heard matsumoto reply about the guards "We should go inside, the shifts will change soon and some will probably ask questions to who Shinso is". Shinso was not sure if what she said meant anything specific since he was not a wanted man was he? Shinso still acted as if he knew exatcly what was going on...

H-hai...

OOC: sorry for short post, im in a hurry
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:35 pm

Gin smile widen slightly in amusement at the busted women’s comment to her zanpaktou. From what he could see she was defiantly a big flirt , but she seemed to not know that fact herself. The women the commented on Serpin's obvious jealously of the other sprit. "Looks like yuh ve been found out" The silvered haired man said quietly with a smirk to the jealous snake. In response Serpin hissed slightly and suck out his long fork tongue for brief moment. Maybe , should try my strategy Serpin the fox told the anger snake in his mind. No thanks , even though i support you and everything fox boy , but that s not my style the said replied back with shiver at the thought." Aw but its fun" he told the snake out loud in a childish tone. " How would you know ,you ve never kissed anybody?'' the snakes hissed back in a low tone.

Serpin gave his owner another oh please look before the cat talk to him about being jealous. [I]" Aw don’t worry about me i don’t jealous"
the lied putting a fake smile." Likely story" Gin commented while trying no to laugh at the other white haired male. After the busted women suggested they go inside his fathers zanpaktou thanked them and agree to go inside." Hm .. i agree .. why don't we go ta my office im might have something of interest there.'' He said happily as he turned toward the barracks doors. Stopping at the door he looked over his shoulder to see if the others were coming. Noticing his master had moved Serpin ran after with him. " Thanks for the heads up fox bastard'' The snake hissed when he reached his master's position.
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:09 pm

"I refuse", the stubborn voice of Haineko sounded. The cat girl had crossed her arms across her chest, lowering her ears to make her point. "What did you say?", "I said i refuse. There`s no way you can make me enter the barracks of that division. That Mayuri guy`s exsperiments probably still creeps around, and getting into a room were the creepy Jr works isen`t exactly a pleasent thought". Rangiku grabbed Haineko`s left ear without a warning, causing the cat to take her hands to the head in pain. "That hurts old hag, what are you trying to do!?", "Vice captain Ichimaru Gin Jr said we should go to his office..he is above us in rank, you have no right to disobey his orders". Rangiku eventually let go of the cat, letting a satisfied smirk come across her face. "Now be a good girl and come..if you don`t, i will be all alone with Serpin and Shinso..". The fact of that caused Haineko to raise her ears. "Wh-what are we waiting for, lets go!". She walked up to Serpin and lashed onto his arm, following them in. She send a look backwards, as if to check her master didn`t do anything.

Rangiku signed, smiling amused over it. Haineko was easy to manipulate if you knew how her mind worked. She looked briefly up at Shinso, her gaze being mild as it usually were."This way..if we don`t keep up, we will get lost. The twelfth division can be like a maze if you don`t know the design". Satisfied with her words, and the taunting of her spirit, she followed.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:59 pm

Shinso followed withouth question, the twelft division. Shinso asked himself why was it that Haineko was afraid to enter it? once inside the spacious mace like room Shinso started to understand, it was quite dark but he was sure the lights where just out, Shinso blended almost perfectly into the darkness withouth even trying.

He sweatdropped when he had taken note of the two masters and their Zanpakto they truly where a noisy bunch, he could never remeber his master and himself having such relations, theirs where more cooperative and calm rather than what he saw before him right now. Truly he despiced them for this reason...

due to the darkness in the room he could not quite see so well but he expected the room to light up any minute now... he turned to look at gin now .... .... whats this place?
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Hearing the other shinigami’s foot steps he began walking into thee barracks. After walking a down a few hallways they reached his office. Not even bother to wait for the others he opened the door and walked in side. In his office there were many pictures on the wall above his desk. Many of them were of him at a younger age , ones he had found of his father and sister. There was one of his mother but it was hidden in the corner and she looked rather pissed off. On the right wall there was a large wooden shelf with jars of strange objects filling them. Under each jar was label saying things about the jar. On the opposite side of the room was a cabinet with a shelf underneath it. On the shelf there was many stacks of files that needed to go into the database. His desk was also clutter with many paper pieces of paper and a couple tools. From the open window you could see his persimmons tree growing like a weed.

Not to far from the door there was a coffee table with a sofa on each side. Upon reaching his desk the fox put away the tools that where out. Serpin sighed to himself as he walked wondering what the party's reaction to his owners office would be. The vice captain's office wasn’t exactly the most cheering place to be. Unless you ignored the ghastly things in jars staring at you and just focused on the pictures.Here comes the dramathe snake though to himself as he looked to Haineko. Poor girl i hope it doesn’t scare her too much. Although it would benefit me in some way. The longer haired male told himself as he reached the office door. Inside the fox moved a couple stacks of paper into some boxes behind his desk. This was an attempt to make the office look cleaner. But , he wasn’t much of a cleaner so, he didn’t make much of a difference.

As he heard the footsteps getting closer he went over to the cabinet where he kept his tea pot and cups.
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Both Haineko and Rangiku reacted the first way to begin with. They eyes fell onto the somewhat messy office, and how both fox Jr and his zanpaktou had tried to "fix it" without much luck. Rangiku walked up to were the pictures hung and raised an eyebrow. "Just as i thought, you even looked like him as a kid", the busty officer said as she turned her eyes towards the somewhat hidden picture of an angry looking woman. Gin Jr`s twin sister had a little of the woman`s features, so she guessed it had been their mother. Even through Rangiku never had meet the woman, she hated her. Not because Gin had made her pregnant, but more because of her lacking intrest in her children. She could understand that the woman might have lost her love for Gin due to his actions, if there had been any to begin with, but she could at least visit him or check up on their kids once in a while. The kids had done great without a mother for most of their life, but who knows how they would had ended up if she had actually been there. Letting out a light sigh, she sat down on one of the couches, looking towards the door to check if Shinso. "take a seat, its only polite to accept your hosts service".

While Rangiku already had made herself comfortable, Haineko had walked over to the shelves, her ears peeking up every time something moved. "DNA from subject number 31, tissue sample from subject 571?", she read out aloud to herself, swinging her tail a little. "I wonder how messed up the subjects look like..", she mumbled to herself while poking a random liquid bottle. She jumped back with a small yelp as a served hand pressed against the glass, trying to get out. Having taken cover behind Serpin, she peeked out from behind his left side, having once again grabbed onto his arm. "This office makes the damn brat look nice..", "stop speaking about Hitsugaya taicho that way, you want Hyōrinmaru to hate you?", the officer reminded her spirit. The mentioning of the spirit caused Haineko to stick her tongue out towards Rangiku. She oddly enough let go and sat down next to Rangiku, crossing her left leg over the right to appear as the most mature.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:01 am

Since shinsoo had asked the question by himself he started to follow the others into a hallway and into what would seem like an office, luckily no other shinigami where in sight.

Once inside Shinsoo took a moment to study the room, its dark design could have been mistaken for alchemist lab at any given time, it made Shinsoo realize what they where doing in here, which answered his question... Shinsoo started to feel his spiritual pressure slowly fading, he was running out of time. He snapped back to reality when Matsumoto called out to him moment`s later, which made him look at the woman with slight confusion, the only seat that remained was closest to Haineko in the same sofa which made Shinsoo shrug a bit ... im fine here he attempted to smile but he ended up blushing and looking away from the woman as well as her Zanpakto. He crossed his arms looking at Gin instead seeing him picking out something from a cabinet.

He could hardly have ignored the words coming from Haineko and Matsumoto speaking something about not talking bad about Hitsugaya taicho if he understood correctly then she must have had a crush on thisHyorinmaru fella as well, which probably also was a Zanpakto he had yet to meet... he sighed trying to hide his blushing best way he could and decided to try keep his cool the least he could do was to stay quiet until they would reach the conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:33 pm

The fox smiled slightly upon hearing the busted women's comment from over near his desk. As he took a black tray out of the cupboard the women told Shinso to come in and sit down and accept his hosts services. While he was putting the pot on the tray he could hear The busted women's zanpaktou talking. Looking at her from the corner of his eye he smirked slightly. And wondered how she would react if he told her one of the specimens was a cat. He wouldn’t be lying because there was cat dna in one of the jars she hadn’t looked at. He laughed at the possible reactions to that and put five white cups on the tray.

Serpin blinked slightly at the hand when the cat girl jumped behind him. “ Hm that ones new” he said quietly to himself as he squinted at the jar. When the girl went to sit by her master Serpin went over and tapped the glass. “ Do I wanna know fox bastard?” Serpin asked loud enough for his master to hear him from across the room. As he heard Shinso finally enter the room all the way he pours the hot water in the cups. And placed a bag of his special tea in every cup. When it seemed silent the fox finally turned around headed to the table with the tea. As a brighter smile came across his lips he put the tray and the table and took a seat. “ Go ahead everyone don’t be shy” he told them with a smirk as he took one of the glass and began to stir the bag around.

Smelling the sweet smell of persimmons coming of the tea Serpin darted over and sat on the empty couch. “ Sweet” the snake said quietly to himself as he grabbed and cup for himself and began stirring. Gin laughed at his sword slightly and then took a sip of his tea after taking out the bag when it turned a light tan color.
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:32 pm

"You know, your blushing is kinda cute once you get used to it", "what happend to liking the tall, silent and handsome types?", "maybe i just decided to exspan on my likings?", "dosen`t it hurt then? To actually use your brain instead of your men-hunting skills". Instead of directing attacking her busty master, the cat laid her eyes back and brought the cup up to her mouth, using two hands to hold it. Even through she was drinking, her icy glare towards Rangiku was clear. Having won the argument for now, the satisfied Rangiku began on her own cup as well.

"Neh, Shinsoo-kun, don`t you wanna sit with us?", the cat said after a little while, lightly tapping the only free seat next to her. "Your really heartless sometimes, starting a conflict between father and son`s zanpaktou`s..", "what do you mean, old hag?". The hatred in the cat`s voice, indicated the hatred from the brief agurment still lingered. Rangiku took her time and put the empty cup down on the table, tapping her spirit once in the forehead. "You finally find a man-...spirit that is nuts, or foolish enough to actually fall for you game, and you throw yourself over the next one you see.."". Haineko raised her eyes and tail, grabbing her master by the shoulder. "I`m just trying to be nice for once! Old hag..losing your master feels like you have lost apart of yourself". The cat lowered her ears a little and lowered her head.

"Your so troublesome..". Rangiku ruffled the red hair yet again and looked towards the tall spirit, who still was standing. "You heard her..she`s not gonna bite you". Having decided to give up on the agurment, the cat turned her eyes onto the fox Jr. "Say...creepy fox bastard, you have any milk? I`m not a big fan of tea..". Haineko`s weakness for milk was not a big secret, she was more the animal she had features from, than the shinigami she shared body with.

(sorry its short)
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:43 am

Shinsoo was certain that he had been able to keep that blush hidden but apperently he had failed miserebly, everyone of them had probably noticed realizing this made his blush turn darker...

so he was not tall or silent or even handsome anymore? for shinsoo it was kinda odd first off because minutes before he thought she had called him at least handsome and a few seconds before cute... or did that only count when he was blushing deciding to clear something up he asked as he sweatdropped once more so... im not..... handsome.... after all? only when..... im blushing...he sounded rather happy smiling under his bandages, once haineko tapped on the seat and rangiku told him that she was not gonna bite him did he gain enough courage to do it. He decided to take a seat next to haineko after all he finally had figured out the reason to haineko`s attraction It was his constant blushing, he decided not to blush anymore and carefully took the tea but decided not to drink of it quite yet seeing as the tea was quite warm still...

He focused on Gin rather than the girls who where soundly arguing again, about men obviously. His blush now completeley gone he listened to Gin and Serpin he was glad they enjoyed the tea as much as he enjoyed their company... Finally looking back down at his tea he closed it up to his lips but remebered his bandages that would get in the way, he moved his arm up to pull them down but turned away from everyone once he did so to drink his tea in one big sip and then cover up the bandages before he turned back and put the cup down... .... haven`t had tea before... i.... like it.... he smiled back to Gin, altrough he did not think much of the tea in fact he did not like it much, but kept his smile and honest words either way, the last thing he would want to do was to be rude, as Haineko commented on the tea and asked if she could get some milk shinsoo raised an eyebrown. .... Milk?
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru Jr

Gin Ichimaru Jr

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Drinking his tea he scanned the room watching the other people in the room. Usually he would try and make a comment but , it was far more amusing listening. Because with out interruption the amusing conversations could become more interesting or even psychical. The one in his office probably wouldn’t come to that , but a guy could dream for his own amusement right. Hearing the busted women’s comment of the pink cat jumping from man to main the fox eyes went to his own Zanpaktou sprit. Serpin seemed kind of distracted at the moment until he heard the women’s words and turn to look at them. Your so easily jealous the fox told the snake man in his head.

Serpin opened his mouth to said something in return , but deiced against and crossed his arms instead. The fox continued to watch his sprit like he was waiting for the snake to blow up or something. But , a moment later his gaze was broken when the pink asked him if he had any milk. Keeping silent he placed his cup down on the coffee table and soon up." Lets see shall we" he comment with a friendly smile as he walked over to cabinet. When he couldn’t find any he closed the cabinet and looked to the door just as one of his lowered ranked officer entered with some papr work. Some paper work sir the blond boy said to him with a smile. " Prefect timing go to the nearest fridge and me a glass of milk" he said to the boy totally ignoring the paper work the boy was talking about.

Yes sir the boy replied before putting the paper work down and leaving the room. When the boy left the fox returned to his spot on the couch. " Your drink will be her momentarily" he informed the pink haired zanpaktou. As he sat down his father's zanpaktou was in denial about it looks again. But , he stopped after taking of a sip of his the fox's special tea. " I'm glad yuh like , yuh may come back any time for more." he replied in a friendly tone to the bandage sprits compliment about the tea. When the sprit looked back to the female the fox poured himself some more tea and then picked up his glass again. Serpin seemed to be staring rather intensely at shinso's glass like he was think about putting poison in it or something. Gin laughed at the snake sprit in a low tone and then took a sip from his cup.

" Looks like yuh got competition Shinso san" the said in a laughing tone. Serpin perked up slightly at this comment and glared at his master.
Back to top Go down
Matsumoto Rangiku

Matsumoto Rangiku

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:50 pm

Haineko raised and eyebrow, and surpringly keept quiet, as the fox Jr acted like some sort of waiter, saying it would come in a moment. Not complaining over it, she turned her attention to Shinsoo who had apparently liked the tea. "If you think that tastes good, just wait until you try sake", "don`t try to get him drunk and do funny things with him", "of cause not, old hag!". As she was about to launch a attack on her master, she stopped when the milk was placed on the table. Sitting back down, she grabbed the cup with both of her hands and brought it up to her mouth. Instead of drinking it, she simply stuck her tongue out and began to lap it in her.

Rangiku, who knew the milk would keep her spirit occupied for the next couple of minutes, looked towards the grumpy looking serpin. She still found it slightly amusing to see Haineko actually being cable of making someone jealous. Sure, she was populear among the male shinigami members, but it was mostly because of who her master was. Could a spirit even get kids? A zanpaktou is born with their shinigami, so it would seem unlikely, but who knew. Having already finished her tea, she decided to take part in the little fight.

"You should`t be annoyed by her you know, she`s a cat without bonds". It was no secret Haineko was a man hunter, personally, Rangiku had never seen her be together with the same man for more than a few hours. Ironically, those who ignored her tended to get the cat`s attention the most. At least this was the case with Toshiro`s zanpaktou. No matter how head over heels the cat was for a male, even the mentioning of the spirit`s name would cause her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:43 am

OOC: episode 308 Rip Gin )=

IC: Shinsoo stared at Gin for a moment when he went to search for some milk in the cabinet, since Shinsoo had never seen milk before he did not know what it was, but he certainly did not act like he did not know though, he decided not to ask, but as a shinigami came in Shinsoo got slightly tense luckily the shinigami was too occupied to notice him he decided to stay quiet until it would have passed, As Gin jr thanked him for liking the tea and whatnot did he nod slightly and answered Arigatou Gin-san but im only acting upon common courtesy, in what is best for your intrests and mine... he nodded once more keeping his eyes closed...

" Looks like yuh got competition Shinso san" Gin laughed but shinsoo only sighed, the way he was talking had changed, he no longer talked slowly and there was a slight change in his mood or the way he acted...

Then Shinsoo raised an eye brown at haineko, when she said "If you think that tastes good, just wait until you try sake" sake? it was the stuff that his master used to drink, not so much anymore though... "don`t try to get him drunk and do funny things with him" "of cause not, old hag!" Shinsoo did not quite undestand Matsumoto`s statement do funny things? he decided he was best of not knowing, these females sure where weird.... but that did not come by a suprise... Shinsoo watched the neko start to lap it in her, with her tongue obviously this was the foremeantioned milk... peculiar white liquid... "You should`t be annoyed by her you know, she`s a cat without bonds" withouth bonds... but Master says bonds are important... or are you telling me he is lying?.... .... Shinsoo hoped that she was lying... he narrowed his eyes closing shut a bit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strolling surprises[OPEN]   strolling surprises[OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

strolling surprises[OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2