Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » After a day at school (Inoue private)
    Lightning's Journal Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
    Lightning's Journal Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
    Lightning's Journal Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
    Lightning's Journal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
    Lightning's Journal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
    Lightning's Journal Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
    Lightning's Journal Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
    Lightning's Journal Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
    Lightning's Journal Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
    All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Lightning's Journal

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Lightning
    Admin
    Lightning

Lightning's Journal Empty
    PostSubject: Lightning's Journal   Lightning's Journal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:12 am

Walking into the Soul Society for the first time in so many years was such a strange feeling, so much had changed yet it felt like nothing at all truly had. The sites were the same with only minor refurbishments due to damage, the true differences were in the faces looking back at me. So many new faces, so many new officers....were they all truly fit for their new duties. The phenomenon had taken so many, so much from everyone. Whether it was a family in the Rukongai or one of the Noble families, everyone had something taken by it. So many had new duties, new fates thrusted upon them by the same thing that had taken them from others....truly an odd thing to have happen.

No matter how many new faces glared back at me i knew that one would still be the same, my old friend...my old home. The sixth division barracks;

Lightning's Journal 6thbaracsk

Last edited by Lightning on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
    Lightning
    Admin
    Lightning

Lightning's Journal Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Lightning's Journal   Lightning's Journal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:26 am

Unfortunately today i found that i have a rather annoying stalker, or as he calls himself 'a dedicated fan'. I recieved a poem and drawn picture of myself in an envelope inside a rather intricatly designed envelope, where else but in the layers of paperwork that sat upon my desk. Some might find it a compliment of some kind to have this occur, but me....i see it differently. I find it annoying and rather unnerving to be honest. If i catch whomever it is they had better hope they can run faster than i. For now i shall keep the image here in this book until i can discover whom it was drawn by.....perhaps it will hold clues i am yet to discover. I shall take note of the poem sent as well, perhaps with further study i can figure out who's writing it is.

If I could have just one wish,
    I would wish to wake up everyday
    to the sound of your breath on my neck,
    the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
    the touch of your fingers on my skin,
    and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
    Knowing that I could never find that feeling
    with anyone other than you

Lightning's Journal Zerochan.Lightning.(FF13).165873

As i said UNNERVING, i do wish that this is not a repeat occurence.
    Back to top Go down
    https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net

Lightning's Journal
    Page 1 of 1