Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Envy sat in his office in the 13th Division, looking over some reports that were handed to him by some of the soldiers of his Division. He had been doing this for THREE HOURS and it was already waning on his questionable sanity. Granted those who have met Envy know very well he is not a very patient person but spending quite a long time behind a desk doing paperwork has made him up his patience, though he was nowhere near close to having the patience of a saint. As he looked through the final report of the day, he let out a grunt as he slammed his forehead down onto his desk. "Ugh, finally fucking done. That was so BORING" he said, shouting out the last word with a scream of frustration and exasperation, his scream loud enough for everyone on the other side of his office's closed door to hear.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:29 am

It was back to work for the young Lieutenant of Squad Thirteen. She had just been released from the Fourth Division after making a full recovery. She sat at her desk, breezing through paperwork as if it were nothing. Her now waist length pink hair was pulled back and tied with a pale blue ribbon. She needed a haircut soon. She sighed to herself and began working on a new document when she heard screams and expletives ring through the barracks. Those could only come from one person. She dropped everything and tore down the hallways. She burst into Envy's quarters and leapt over his desk, tackling the male to the floor. Ki-kun!!! She had Envy pinned to the floor, her body straddling his as she held him down. Her hair came loose from the ribbon and fell around her face, her bangs covering her eyes a little. She smiled and brushed her hair from her eyes while sitting up a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:06 am

His head shot up in direction of the door and he let out a scream of surprise as he was tackled by Yachiru so hard his chair fell backwards. He grunted as his back hit the floor and he stared up at his bubblegum-haired girlfriend. "Ugh, nice to see you too Ya-Chan" he said as he attempted to bring himself up into a sitting position as he got over his shock of being tackled by the 13th Division Lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:15 am

Yachiru giggled and got up off of Envy so he could sit up. She rubbed her right shoulder slightly, then smiled softly as she sat up on top of Envy's desk. Miss me, Ki-kun?? Mi-Mi Taicho says I'm fully healed now, and I'm staaaaaarving! You should buy me lunch! She smiled and pulled Envy to his feet by the collar of his kosode. She hadn't seen him since Mina kicked him out of her room while she was recovering in the Fourth Division. She wondered if he worried about her at all since then. She shrugged to herself and glanced back at Envy, waiting to see what he'd do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:21 am

"Of course I missed you beautiful. I would have to be an idiot not to. I would have visited more but I was up to my fucking eyeballs in paperwork and I couldn't escape it. As to your request for food, why the fuck should I have to be the one to buy you food? Just because my hair is fucking green doesn't mean it's made of fucking money" he said to her with a scowl on his face as he was pulled to his feet by Yachiru. He always complained about having to buy her stuff but the pink-haired girl knew fully well it was just in his nature to complain. Despite his complaining, he always wound up buying her whatever she wanted, no matter how much it cost. Yachiru knew her 'Ki-Kun' wouldn't necessarily be himself if he didn't complain.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:30 am

Yachiru pouted as Envy whined and complained about her request. She then gave him the irresistable puppy face that always got her what she wanted from Kenpachi. She pursed her bottom lip, her eyes lighting up a little. Please, Ki-kun? All I got as payment for my last mission was a few nights in the fourth division.... Pwetty pwease....? She leaned forward now, her face mere inches from his. She'd pay him back later. She always did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:38 am

Envy stared at her as she gave him the patented puppy dog pout expression that she used to use on Kenpachi a lot and did his best to resist it, though his resistance to it was waning rapidly. After spending more then a few moments in a deep silence, he sighed to himself as he kissed Yachiru while she had her lower lip pursed out and laid a pale hand on her pink head. "Fine but just to let you know, I'm doing this under fucking protest" he said with a fake expression of anger as he grabbed Yachiru by the hand and indicated for her to lead him to where she wanted to go as he fixed the creases in his white cloak and made sure the skull that was hanging around his neck through the usage of a steel chain was still around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:51 am

Yachiru bluched slightly as Envy kissed her, then smiled as he agreed to buy her lunch. As he took her hand, she hopped off his desk and lightly flicked the skull that hung from his neck. thump...thump...thump... She giggled and flicked it again, then lead him to her own office where she had a picknic style lunch already sprawled out on her desk. There where riceballs, Pork buns, dumplings, and a vast variety of sweets scattered about on a mock table cloth made of her old ripped kosode she kept after her mission. Suprise!! Pretty good trick, eh? Hehe...I tricked you, but I wanted to surprise you, see?! She smiled and lead Envy to her desk, sitting him in one of the chairs while she sat in the other directly across from him. She giggled and took one of the riceballs, eating it rather quickly. While I was talking to you, I had a lower seat set this up for us. Do you like it, Ki-Kun?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:56 am

As he sat down, he stared at the picnic style lunch that was set up on Yachiru's desk and then turned to stare at the pink-haired girl sitting across from him. "Yeah, I do like it but there's one thing that will make it even better" he said with a grin as he grabbed a riceball and dug into it happily solely for the purpose of allowing Yachiru time to ask what would make it better. Right as he could tell she was about to ask him said question, he grinned lecherously and pulled Yachiru out of her chair and into his lap. "There we go. Now everything's perfect" he said with a grin as he wrapped his left arm around her waist and reached out to grab another riceball with his right hand to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:04 am

Yachiru listened to Envy's statement. She blinked and looked around for a moment, wondering what she had forgotten. She then looked up at him and opened her mouth to speak, but all that came out was a surprised squeak as she was pulled from her chair and placed on Envy's lap. She blinked a couple of times as his arm snaked possessively around her waist. She then smiled when he said everything was perfect. Now content, she reached over and grabbed another riceball, chowing down while relaxing with Envy. She didn't care how others saw Envy. They just didn't know him like she did. She knew that even Kenji didn't like him all that well. She shrugged off the thoughts and continued to enjoy the little office picnic with Envy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:09 am

As Envy eagerly and greedily chowed down on his riceball, he looked up at Yachiru and watched as she ate. He was under no delusions to think he was someone girls considered attractive. He knew in looks he was an eye-catcher but pretty much every female in Seireitei knows of his reputation and attitude, what with him cursing constantly, being rude, disrespectful, short-tempered and just plain unpleasant. Everyday, he counted himself lucky that someone such as Yachiru would even give him the time of day.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:35 am

Yachiru quietly yawned before pouncing on the dumplings. She took three skewers in each hand, finishing off all eighteen dumplings in a matter of moments. She then turned on Envy's lap, facing him. She giggled and used the skewers to shape Envy's hair in an odd pattern, forming his palm tree like tresses into the shape of a cat. She giggled happily and left the odd hair sculpture, then went back to attacking the dumplings and pork buns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:39 am

Envy's right eyebrow twitched a bit as he stared at his hair that was shaped into that of a cat in the reflection of a mirror in Yachiru's office. He pulled the skewers out of his hair and slicked his hair back again as he inhaled the lilac scent of Yachiru's bubblegum-colored hair. He noticed a strawberry-flavored sweet on the desk and he eagerly ate it, seeing as how strawberry was his favorite flavor of candy.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:51 am

Yachiru pouted slightly as Envy destroyed the hair sculpture, but was quickly distracted by the butterscotch candies that lay scattered around the various plates of food. She giggled and snatched one up and popped it in her mouth just as Envy snagged a strawberry treat. She made sure to place plenty of strawberry sweets around, knowing that he loved them. She hummed a rather cheery tune while leaning back, her back resting against Envy's chest. She closed her eyes and simply relaxed, enjoying the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:57 am

He grinned and laughed to himself as he watched Yachiru pout and patted her hair with his free hand. He didn't know why but he just found her childish antics so cute and desirable, probably because it's a huge contrast to his own more unsavory and unpleasant nature. "You are so cute when you pout Ya-Chan" he said as he chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:35 am

Yachiru couldn't help blushing a little as she heard his comment. She giggled nervously and playfully punched his shoulder. Oh stop, Ki-kun! You're making me blush. She smiled and sat back up, then grabbed a bottle of water off of her desk. She opened it, then chugged down two thirds of it without taking a breath. She let out a satisfied sigh, then offered the bottle to Envy, just in case he wanted some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:45 pm

"Heh, I figured that after all we've done, it would take more then a simple comment to make you blush" he said with a grin on his face as he kissed her on the lips. What he said was true, they have done more then simple hugging or kissing so he was really surprised a simple comment would make her blush.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Yachiru blinked a couple of times, then giggled at nothing in particular before flicking the skull around his neck. She smiled, then was suddenly taken by surprise when his lips captured hers. She returned the gesture, then went back to batting the skull around like a cat with a ball of yarn. She giggled again and continued to play with it until she got bored of it. She let out a quiet yawn, then turned back around on his lap, her back facing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Envy's right eyebrow rose up into his hairline like it usually did when Yachiru played around with his little sister's skull that was worn around his neck and attached to a steel chain. "You know, most people would be disturbed or disgusted to see a person wearing a human skull of their relatives around their neck like a pendant" he said to Yachiru, though he knew pointing that out wouldn't change anything. He had told her long ago how his sister was spoiled rotten and had always gone out of her way to make Envy as miserable as possible he was living with his human family in the mortal world.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Yachiru simply waved off Envy's words as if they were needless, then attacked a few more dumplings that were left on her desk. She purred contently and nibbled on the dumplings while leaning back against Envy. She felt completely relaxed after having such a hectic week. She began to wonder if Kenji was still mad at her for what happened in the mission. She then huffed and shook the thoughts from her mind. She's the one who should be mad. He went off on his little temper tantrum, leaving her to handle the mission alone. She stabbed one of the dumpling skewers into her desk, then shouted at nothing in particular. To hell with him!! Her eyes suddenly widened, her hands shooting up to cover her mouth. Perhaps she had been around Envy too long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Envy stared at Yachiru with an absolutely dumbfounded expression on his face. Never in all his existence in Seireitei has he ever heard Yachiru curse. Though, he would have to admit that he found Yachiru cursing very much of a turn on. "Where the fuck did that come from?" he asked her with a surprised expression.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:46 pm

Yachiru sighed a bit and pulled the skewer from her desk. Sorry, Ki-kun....Just....in the last mission, Ken-sama had a little temper tantrum and left me to fight some pretty strong hollows on my own while he did god knows what. That's why I ended up so badly wounded. I'm still mad at him about it. He didn't even bother to check up on my while I was being treated by Mi-Mi Taicho! What a jerk!! She kicked the side of her desk, rattling its contents a little and denting the mahogany wood. She was never one to get angry so easily, but she couldn't help it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Envy's expression twisted into that of an expression of pure rage. "Why that good fucking picklekisser. I'm gonna pull his fucking silver hair one fucking strand at a time" he hissed out in anger as he stood up, placing Yachiru in his chair and started marching to Kenji's office with his hand on his Ninjatou-shaped Zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi

Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:53 pm

Yachiru tilted her head to the right slightly as she heard Envy's colorful use of words, then soon found herself in his chair while he started to storm off. Yachiru blinked and launched her right hand forward. She grabbed a hold of one of his spikey green locks, then pulled him back towards her. Calm down, Ki-kun! If you go charging into Ken-sama's office lik that, you'll be killed! Don't be a dummy. She patted his head and shoved a riceball in his mouth before he could shout any protests to her actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:59 pm

"It'll be worth being killed if it means putting that fucker in his place. How dare he...how DARE he...how DARE HE do that you" he hissed as she stewed in his rage. He had never been more pissed off in his life, not even during all the times he was a servant of the Three-Headed Dragon God of Lightning and Evil Kiru. To know that his own Captain had nearly gotten his precious Yachiru killed really made his blood boil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)   Just Another Day (Yachiru Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day (Yachiru Only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next