Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katsu

Katsu

The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:46 am

Katsu took a step back grinning a little as the two girls didn't seem to like his protection action. Thinking of what to do or say he turned to Sara "i just wanted to make sure you were alright. But it seems oke.. " he said to Sara trying to look innocence and looked at the Arrancar girl "whats your name?" he ask smiling a little at her.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:05 am

Vanille simply looked from one to the other as they talked, she didn't think they would speak. With both of them there they could probably take her on easily, they were vizard after all, and they had caused trouble before this. But it seemed it would not be the case as she was asked for her name. ”Vanille, what is yours?”
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:24 am

"Well it is nice to know that you care." She smiled, "But I can take care of myself." She smiled as she looked bck at the sky, "Take care of yourself? You are too clumsy to be able to take care of your self." She ignored the comment from Alise her inner hollow. She never really understood her inner hollow, but it was nice to have her around at times.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:48 am

Katsu blinked as Sara said she didn't need him. 'O...oke..' She said and turned his atantion back to the other girl who had just said her name. 'Vanille?....' That was a cute name for someone who was an arrancar. 'I'm Katsu. So.. Are there others like you around?' He asked smiling he little. He didn't want her to think she was not welcome here. Katsu didn't really care about race it was all about the person inside. He was only careful.

Last edited by Katsu on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:23 am

Vanille smiled and bowed slightly, she hadn't expected such reactions from the denizens of the human world, particularly the vizard. Though she shook her head. ”I came by myself..” she said nodding slightly as she looked around. She wondered why they were being so kind... they didn't need to be, and technically she was the enemy..
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Sara looked Katsu, "Hey, you should stick around, the hollow world is quite fasinating," Sara smiled, "From I have been told it is so diffrent from the two worlds we have lived in." Sara started to compair the tree worlds in her mind, the onlyy thing she could find in common was all tree of them had night.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:02 pm

So she came by her self. Why would she do that? Katsu just let it drop and looked at Sara who seemed to be in her own fantasy world. He smiled and poked her on her cheek trying to get her back to reality. He also tried to think of what that world would look like but he had really no idea. A world of eternal night didn't sound like a beautiful happy place. He had heard a little of their conversation. "i don't think i wanna live somewhere where it always dark.... do you like it there?" he said and looked at Vanilla as he said the last part.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:34 pm

”Of course.. It's my home. Maybe it isn't how other beings would see it.. But that is simply what it is” a very deep and meaningful sentence. Though some of the arrancar wouldn't see it as such, Vanille was evidence that it's destruction would bring pain to some if it was destroyed, as so many Shinigami felt it should be. ”Might I ask how you like it here?” she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:47 pm

Sara sits on the bench with her legs crossed in her own trail on thought, but was brought back by Katsu, "Hey what did you do that?" She asked playful, "I was comparing the three worlds. Even though i've never been to Vanilles world, but from what she told me. And it sounds soo, magical. I think I've read to many fantacy books." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Katsu grossed his arms and answered Vanilla's question. "well i like it here best i guess... but Soul society is also a nice place. guess every place has their good and bad points" As Sara spoke he turned to her once again and patted her on the head making her hair stick out in every direction. "because it's fun" he said smiling at her in a teasing way. "Vanille do you remember anything from when you were still alive? i mean... do you like it here" he said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Vanille shook her head at this. ”I died when I was very young... I can't remember how exactly” she said with a shrug. ”I do like it here though, I can see why you defend it so thoroughly. I haven't seen much else of the human world” she said, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:42 pm

"i have learnt one thing, living and traveling in this world, you never mess up a womans or girls hair." She said while fixing her long black hair. "Vanille, when you get the time travel. Then you will se why this world needs to be protected. I have been to so many countries it is all wounderful, until you see war." She shrugged. And then moved a strand of her black hair.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Katsu ignored what Sara said about not messing with her hair. He felt his inner hollow suddenly count interest in the conversation as the word war was said. Katsu his right eye turned red as he heard his inner hollow laugh. Katsu just stared into space trying to make the annoying inner hollow go away. Why did he always wanted to come out on times like this. Katsu looked a little irritated not even hearing what the two girl where talking about.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:49 am

Vanille had the odd feeling that Sara was trying to get her to not attack this world, even if she posed no threat.. though she understood why. Though her thoughts were somewhat derailed as she felt a hollow trying to reach out, at least that is what Katsu's reiatsu felt like when she looked at him. ”.. Are you alright Katsu-kun?...” she seemed to feel his inner struggle, even if it wasn't on the verge of taking him over right now. She was a hollow, she did know what they could do.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:51 am

Sara could feel what was going, on. The inner hollow within Katsu was taking over, "Sara, stay out of this, or the samething is going to happen to you. I don't want our body being damaged. Let him fight this, not you." Alice said. It had almost felt like she was holind on to Saara's shoulders, not allowring her to move closer. She let out a sigh as she dropped her head in defeat, "Katsu are you still with us?" She asked. One of the ways to ttell was by the voice, the inner hollow normal sounds diffrent to the person they are living in.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:46 pm

As soon as Katsu heard his name he looked up blinking. "eh? what?" he said looking a little confused. His voice was still the same but his eye was still red and the inner hollow had not left yet. He could still be felt present. "did i miss something?" as he noticed the girls weren't talking anymore. Don't try to play innocence, fool. they already know i'm here. Just give up and let me take over already. i wan't to meet the pretty lady's he heard the inner hollow say and laugh after. This made Katsu blush a little out of nowhere, knowing his inner hollow would not just want to meet them. "shut up.." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Vanille
Personal Guard
Vanille

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Vanille looked at the both of them, she could feel their inner hollows trying something, Katsu's seemed a little more violent, but both were starting to get out of control. ”.. Are both of you ok?...” she asked, though she wasn't going to try and help of course, she figured more hollow interference would only make matters worse for all of them. And she doubted that she could take on the two of them in such a state.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:43 pm

"I'm fine, just a little argument with my other half."She smiled, but was Katsu okay. Sora didn't know much about iner hollows, but she could tell from what just happened they are all very diffrent, Alice was protective, only because if something happens to this body it would effect her aswell. she looked at Vanille, she had already guessed what had just happend.
Back to top Go down
Katsu

Katsu

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Katsu laughed nervously "yeah everything is fine" he answered. His inner hollow was really not a nice one and did not even heard of stop so it was still trying to get out. Katsu closed his eyes for a little time. Trying to calm the hollow and keep control over it. When he opened his eyes his red eye was green again as his inner hollow was leaving him alone for now. Katsu wondered how Sara's inner hollow was and if it was a nicer one than his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)   The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The peaceful scout (Sara and Katsu)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2