Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Zeige Dich: Stolz

Go down 
+2
Lightning
Zanmato Jishaku
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

Zeige Dich: Stolz Empty
PostSubject: Zeige Dich: Stolz   Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:05 am

New Technique Application

Name: Zeige Dich: Stolz
Appearance: Two swords composed of darkness that resemble twin European long-swords, and arm-guards that protect the forearms and biceps of the user.
When you learned this tech:Will provide link to training when the tech is accepted

Duration: Eight Posts
Using Rights: This technique can be used provided that the 'dark mist' that Zan's Doll releases is out on the battlefield.
Requirements/Preparations: The tech is accessed by Zan saying 'Zeige Dich: Stolz' and allowing the darkness to gather itself for a moment. Other than that, there are no special requirements.

Description: Zeige Dich: Stolz is one of the special commands that Zan can give to the darkness that is his doll Stolz and literally means Reveal Yourself: Pride. As the name suggests, this is Stolz' original release form before becoming fused with Zanmato and as such follows a different slightly different power scheme than it does as a controlled darkness elemental. When the tech is activated, the dark mist previously released by Stolz will begin to gather together and compress itself into two handles; this takes only a few seconds (One Post) and after the process is over, the black handles fly into Zan's hands.

When they do, the handles release darkness going in two directions, up Zan's arms and down to form the blades themselves. The darkness on Zan's arms serve to protect his forearms and biceps, as the swords are not the best choice for blocking, rather being better used for thrusting and slashing movements. When the tech is over, the dark mist returns to its previous form, and can't be used again till the cooldown has run its course. The mist acts as an extension of Stolz itself, hence why it can be used for such purposes if gathered into a compact enough form. The blades separate have about the cutting power that would be expected from a Captain's Zan in Shikai mode. The swords can become one large zweihander if Zan forces them together at the hilt to further increase their overall ability to pierce through formidable defenses. The zweihander would be the equivalent to Bankai mode for a Captain.

Zan pours his shadows into the blade to alter his style of fighting; he would not be able to spread his shadows around the battefield until he drew them back out. This of course limits his range, his senses, and his ability to fight throughout an area or against multiple opponents along with preventing him from using virtually all abilities save Impuls and Aufnahme. The upside is that in exchange for this now limited power, Zan gains immense cutting power from the condensed spiritual pressure of his shadows being forced into the already highly pressurized blade. With the power of his shadows being poured into the sword, Zan gains the ability to cleave through most defenses (and deflect offensive Kido), barriers, shields, etc. with relative ease, and as the sword is both energy (shadow) and physical based, defenses that rely upon cancelling out one or the other are still affected. This ability grants the sword(s) the power to cut through barriers that are equivalent to the 65th level of Kido without too much difficulty.

Weakness:It can be broken, not easily, but still it can be broken with prolonged attacks. The swords (or arm-guards) will gain white cracks over time signifying that the equipment is becoming weak in that area, and if attacks are continued in that area, the piece attacked will simply shatter early.
Preparation time: One Post
Duration: Eight Posts
Cooldown: Six Posts

Last edited by Zanmato Jishaku on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:37 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Zeige Dich: Stolz   Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:14 pm

Hi,

1. How strong would you say these blades are compared to other things?
2. How much stronger do they get when a shadow is fused with them? Also what is the limit of the amount of shadows that can be fused with the blades?
3. The duration is far to long for the specified cooldown, i would lower the duration considerably if i were you. No real reason to need them so long. But if you want you can raise the cooldown Eitehr way.

Sincerely,
Lightning/Orihime
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: Zeige Dich: Stolz   Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:13 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Zeige Dich: Stolz   Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:53 pm

I spoke to Mina and we both agree that the strength of these blades IS WAY TOO MUCH.
Back to top Go down
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: Zeige Dich: Stolz   Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:10 am

Toned it down. Smile
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Zeige Dich: Stolz   Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:00 am

*scratches head* haha call me stupid but what did you edit? the power level of the blades are the same O.o (sorry i am doing alot lately and i cant remember what it was like before you say you toned it down x.x)
Back to top Go down
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: Zeige Dich: Stolz   Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:28 pm

I originally thought that you were referring to the cutting power the blades have against barriers, so I lowered it from...I think it was 85 (or 95?) down to 65. Or were you referring to something else?
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Zeige Dich: Stolz   Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:10 pm

oh yeah i was referring the the fact they are as strong as a zanpaktou in shikai or bankai.
Back to top Go down
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: Zeige Dich: Stolz   Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:01 am

Oh, that's my bad. I am not sure how powerful that they should be then, if that's the case. Zan's shadows already match Zanpakuto strength, and this is just an extension of said shadows. Actually, this completely changes his style of fighting so that he can fight Shinigami, Arrancar, and Vizards sword to sword for a while instead of just from a distance with his shadows. That's why I made them that strong. However, if it is the opinion of the staff that the power should be lowered, then all that I ask is that when Zan adds his shadows to the sword in its Zweihander mode, then it becomes as powerful as a powerful Bankai.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Zeige Dich: Stolz   Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Ahhh i see, so you are wishing to simply have a blade of the shadows? Well if his other abilities (shadow manipulation or whatever he has) are not useable during this one (since he has his shadows in his blade) then i can allow it to be more powerful. As it is though i thought that he would have access to all abilities plus these swords O.O that would be too much. So if you want to edit it to make that clear then i dare say we can allow it to be more powerful then.
Back to top Go down
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: Zeige Dich: Stolz   Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:13 am

Alright, now he can't use his shadows while using Manipulieren: Ehrgeiz.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel
Admin
Tia Harribel

PostSubject: Re: Zeige Dich: Stolz   Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:40 pm

I would like to request a cooldown for two more posts, please. Otherwise, I think it looks fine.
Back to top Go down
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: Zeige Dich: Stolz   Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:25 am

That's fine with me, but I would like to request that I keep my Aufnahme (Absorption) and Impuls (Enhancement) techs available when using this tech. Otherwise it becomes more of a liability than an ability and there'd be no point to having it.
Back to top Go down
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: Zeige Dich: Stolz   Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:02 am

This should be the last time that I do this, but I've changed the name again. I'll see if anyone gets what I just did here. XD
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Zeige Dich: Stolz   Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:23 am

other than the fact that the kido level he can cut through is too high (not even aizen could do that) then i think it looks o.k. So fix that up and it will look all good
Back to top Go down
Zanmato Jishaku

Zanmato Jishaku

PostSubject: Re: Zeige Dich: Stolz   Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:38 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Zeige Dich: Stolz   Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:51 am

1/3
Back to top Go down
Akari

Akari

PostSubject: Re: Zeige Dich: Stolz   Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:04 am

2/3!~
Back to top Go down
Alruna Espinosa

Alruna Espinosa

PostSubject: Re: Zeige Dich: Stolz   Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:26 pm

3/3~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Zeige Dich: Stolz   Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:59 pm

alright then, you may begin training.

I think about 3000 words will do, its a powerful tech therefore it needs to get a pretty long training. You can do it by yourself or with someone. if with someone it only counts your words not theirs ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeige Dich: Stolz   Zeige Dich: Stolz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeige Dich: Stolz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Creation Area :: New Technique Board-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com