Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
A good book requires company (Warren) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
A good book requires company (Warren) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
A good book requires company (Warren) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
A good book requires company (Warren) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
A good book requires company (Warren) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
A good book requires company (Warren) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
A good book requires company (Warren) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
A good book requires company (Warren) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
A good book requires company (Warren) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

A good book requires company (Warren)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa-Yadomaru

Lisa-Yadomaru

A good book requires company (Warren) Empty
PostSubject: A good book requires company (Warren)   A good book requires company (Warren) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:59 am

Amy slowly lifted her gaze from the sheets of the bed, looking at the sleeping figure next to her. It had been a rather rough night, but none the less, very pleasure filled. Page 240. She slowly moved around, trying to find a position were she could sleep further, without luck through. She felt a warm creep up her stomach, her lover was awake. She slowly opened her eyes, looking deeply into the still sleepy eyes. "My dear, shall we start from were we left of yesterday?", she asked in a lustful tone. Her lover shrugged with the shoulder, kissing her nose firmly. The lover parted the lips and responded. "I would`t mind...". Lisa`s eyes were eagerly traveling over the pages of the newest segment in the erotic novel line called "love and lies". While it wasen`t so hardcore in the erotic like in her manga`s, its characters, story and few sexual acts was compelling. In this book, she found the main role, a woman named Hannah, quite interesting to read about, mostly because there always was a twist. She was a hardworking young lady who tried to go through college without drinking due to her beliefs, and to undercover her hidden past. Lisa had spend the entire morning reading it. She haden`t even looked up or said anything as Love and Rose strolled by, grabbing the newest number of the manga`s and magazines they read. Even through they sometimes took long in returning the things they borrowed, it was in good condition when it finally returned.

Crossing her left leg over the right to get blood to her right foot, she lifted her head. It was awfully quiet this day, people had apparently found something to do today. Lisa hardly new any of the new vaizards, and at most times, it was like they never had come. It was only now and then that they would show up and hang out around the place, and mostly keep to them selfs. She had found it quite annoying that there were so few female Vaizard`s besides herself, Hiyori and Mashiro, but she had eventually gotten used to it. Most the new were tolerable, while others simply made her angry. Some of them was from before her time as a shinigami, while others were from after. Damn you old pervert.., she thought to herself. The thought of her shinigami days had briefly brought back the memories of Shunsui, her former captain whom had been just as perverted as she was. She haden`t had any contact with the shinigami since the fight some months ago. She hated to admit it, but she would`t mind paying the old geezer a little visit..maybe even go she Nanoe? Returning to her book, she forced the memories aside for now.
Back to top Go down
Han Yia

Han Yia

PostSubject: Re: A good book requires company (Warren)   A good book requires company (Warren) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:04 am

Warren was one of the few newly discovered Vizards, that actually decided to call the warehouse home. He had been moving from place to place prior to his running in with Shinji but, since that fateful day, Warren had made the Vizards his family, and the warehouse his new castle. Now though Warren was fairly new amongst the original Vizards, he still had a decent relationship with them, often carrying on in conversation, or helping with training.

Today was rather quite to say the least, Warren had seen very little of the other Vizards from the meeting prior, and the only Vizards around the warehouse, where the original group, minus a few. With nothing better to do, Warren decided to walk around the place and see what the others were up to. As Warren made his way into the main area, he noticed Love and Rose, both buried deep in their manga’s. Warren looked to his left and found that Lisa also had her head buried in a book, the cover art was interesting but the title was rather cliché Warren thought *Love and Lies*

Warren cleared his throat a bit, mostly to kill the defining silence of the room, this proved useless, so he approached the coach that Lisa was sitting at “Good book?”
Back to top Go down
Lisa-Yadomaru

Lisa-Yadomaru

PostSubject: Re: A good book requires company (Warren)   A good book requires company (Warren) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:01 pm

"Hmmm..", the answer sounded, Lisa`s eyes not even looking up. At first she didn`t seem very interested in looking up and start a conversation, but eventually she lifted her head, looking directly into his face. Even through he was standing up and she sitting down, she could easily see he was above 6.0. Due to his facial features, he looked older than Shinji, around his late twenties in her opinion. Of cause this didn`t tell his real age, with shinigami you never knew how old they were. Take herself, she was above 200 yet still looked 19. Switching leg again, she lowered the book down into her lap, letting her blue eyes observe him from behind the oval glasses. "..Its a fairly good book, your interested in this genre?". Usually when people asked to her books, magazines or manga`s, it was because they wanted something recommended. Lisa could´t really see this man as one whom would find erotic manga`s interesting, she saw him more like a type that would enjoy the books that were like "love and lies".

Looking closer at his face, she actually recognized it, along with a name Shinji had given when he had been introduced as one of the vaizard`s that would live permanently there. "Your name is Warren isen`t it?", she asked in a natural tone which said she really wasen`t interested in the subject, yet she wanted to confirm the information. All Shinji had told about him was that he was a former captain, but he haden`t even told the division. Having worked under Shunsui for many years, she had formed friendships with most of the vice captains and captains...who knew one of these friendships would be with the man that had turned her into this? She learned her head back slightly, letting the waist long black braid hang down the back of the couch. Now that she thought about it, her hair had grown fairly long since then.
Back to top Go down
Han Yia

Han Yia

PostSubject: Re: A good book requires company (Warren)   A good book requires company (Warren) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:21 pm

Quote :
"..Its a fairly good book, your interested in this genre?"

Warren couldn’t help but chuckle at the thought of himself reading such books. “Heaven’s no. I merely asked the question due to the way you had your face buried in the book.” Warren took a deep breath “I don’t mean to sound rude, I’m sure it’s a good book. It’s just something that I wouldn’t prefer to read.”

Quote :
"Your name is Warren isn’t it?"
The lack of any emotion in her voice, gave way to the fact that, she probably wasn’t to interested in the information.

Warren wasn’t bothered by this, he was relatively new to the Vizards, and it was going to take some time getting to know all of them. Warren simply nodded in response to Lisa’s question. Warren had only briefly been told the names of his fellow Vizards but, their ranks and former divisions were all a mystery. “I you don’t mind my asking, what division were you in?” the overall politeness and manners of Warren were a rarity.
Back to top Go down
Lisa-Yadomaru

Lisa-Yadomaru

PostSubject: Re: A good book requires company (Warren)   A good book requires company (Warren) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:37 pm

"You don`t really look like the type either..", she commented while keeping her gaze at the celling. Having been sitting in the same position for around 4 hours, it felt good to at least having moved her back a little. She kept her legs crossed, not because she suspected Warren of going to peek, but because Rose had the habit of commenting on everything he saw. There had never really been a reason for her to wear a sailor fuku, yet she wore it almost every day. Maybe it was because it was what Uruhara Kisuke had given her after he set them loose in the human world. Lisa was probably one of the wealthier of the bunch since she could afford her manga, books and magazines, as well as a fair sets of clothing, including two extra sets of sailor fuku`s. When Warren began to speak again, she sat up fully again, resting her chin against the back of her palm. "You are surely direct in your questions..but i guess it would be rude not to answer..".

She looked up at him again, letting the memories of her shinigami life briefly rush through her mind. "I was the eight division vice captain under Kyouraku(don`t know how to spell it>.<) Shunsui for many years. Shinji said you were a former captain...but i don`t remember seeing or hearing your name".
Back to top Go down
Han Yia

Han Yia

PostSubject: Re: A good book requires company (Warren)   A good book requires company (Warren) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:43 am

Warren nodded “you most likely don’t know my name, mainly because I’m from before your time.” there was a pause as Warren looked around for a chair, he grabbed one that was next to the couch. and positioned it in front of the couch. Once the chair was in place, Warren took a seat and looked at Lisa. “I underwent a natural hollowfication unlike you and the others. You were victims of a terrible experiment, I was the victim of my own cruel and fiendish nature.” if Warren remembered correctly, he had left soul society long before the event had happened, he had been on his own for quite a while.

Warren had forgotten to mention his former division, almost, the thought clicked in his head “I was the captain of the thirteenth division back in the day.” he said with a small laugh after, he had forgotten how old he really was. 900 plus years was a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good book requires company (Warren)   A good book requires company (Warren) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A good book requires company (Warren)
Page 1 of 1