Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
A day at the beach || Aroshi Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
A day at the beach || Aroshi Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
A day at the beach || Aroshi Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
A day at the beach || Aroshi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
A day at the beach || Aroshi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
A day at the beach || Aroshi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
A day at the beach || Aroshi Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
A day at the beach || Aroshi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
A day at the beach || Aroshi Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

A day at the beach || Aroshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie Fletcher

Katie Fletcher

A day at the beach || Aroshi Empty
PostSubject: A day at the beach || Aroshi   A day at the beach || Aroshi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:38 am

Katie had been able to get the day off....well as least a few hours off, since she had hired up Ryoku she could get some more free time out in the sun and the beach. There was usually a group of people there that played some Beach volleyball, and Katie liked to join in most times, and just play. There was someone that she thought might enjoy the time, and she headed for the school to pick the other guy up.

The high school that the boy attended was on her way to the beach, so she stood at the entrance to the school and waiting for Aroshi. There was something special about this kid and she wanted to know hat it was. She was dressed in boy shorts and a sleeveless black top, plus sandals on her feet. The bell went off and all she had to do was wait.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach || Aroshi   A day at the beach || Aroshi Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:41 pm

What a bothersome school day this has been. His first class he had to listen to a lecture about something he had already passed. Then in his second class, which was English, he doodled because he had already passed the final exam. The only class that he enjoyed and he was never doing the same thing over and over again was P.E. That was by far his favorite subject in school because he was able to get some much needed exercise. Yet, finally the school day was finally over, and Shinji had plenty of time to waste.

As he made his way through the hallway towards the exit, and entrance of the school. One of his female friends shouted out at him to wait up. Shinji stopped and turned to look at her, which he noticed that her cheeks were red. "Hm...? Are you feeling well?" Shinji said causing her to perk up and flail her arms all over the place. "Um.. uh... would you mind coming over to my house later on today, I have been failing math, and need some tutoring..." She said quiet nervously. "And I was-" She was cut off on the second half of her question.

"Sure, hows six p.m. sound?" Shinji said with a kind hearted smile. She smiled with delight and nodded in agreement before running off without another word. Shinji kinda blinked as he watched her run off. Once she was out of site, Shinji smiled again and continued to walk towards the exit. The crowd in the front was quiet large, but as soon as he walked out, he saw the same girl that he had met only a few days ago at the mall. 'hm... wonder what she's doing here?' Shinji thought as he placed his hands in his pocket and started walking towards her direction.
Back to top Go down
Katie Fletcher

Katie Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach || Aroshi   A day at the beach || Aroshi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Everyone was looking at her weird. Some recognized her, and got really excited, telling their friends that the famous Female Boxer was at their school, and others wondered which Senior she was there to pick up. Her eyes went up into a small eye roll and she slide her hands into her pockets, one foot up against the entrance of the school, before seeing Shinji walking towards her. She had seen the girl come over to him, and ask him to help her, and gave a small shake of her head. "Yo Shinji. It's a nice day out, you got plans for the afternoon? Couple of my buddies are playing Beach Volleyball, and I was wondering if you wanted to join us. Seemed like something you might like." She said once he was closer to her.

Whispers continued to fly around, some of the older guys not believing that she was here to talk to Shinji and not them, some of the girls wondering just how old she was, and the others just ignoring them. Katie had to admit, she liked those that were ignoring them more then those who had nothing better to do then gossip.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach || Aroshi   A day at the beach || Aroshi Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:51 pm

Shinji looked at Katie with a smile as she greeted him, and asked him if he wanted to join here at the beach to play volleyball. Shinji got a pondering look on his face, and placed his hand on his chin. "Well, I have to help a friend out around six pm, so if it doesn't effect my schedule, then sure! I'll be happy to tag along!" He replied kindly. It being close to summer time, the beach sounded great.

"But I must apologize before hand on my volleyball skills" He said closing his eyes and scratching the back of his head. Shinji stood there with his usual attire which consisted of a long sleeve white T-shirt, slightly baggy black pants, and white shoes. "You'll have to follow me to my place first, because I'm don't exactly walk around with swim trunks on." Shinji said moving past her. "I'll be right back! just gotta get my bike.." Shinji said as he walked towards a bike rack, but he didn't stop at the bike rack, and continued passed it walking towards the student parking lot.

Eventually Shinji disappeared out of sight from Katie. Meanwhile he continued to walk across the parking lot coming up to a very nice, glossy, blue Street motorcycle. Shinji reached in his pocket and grabbed the halmet that was placed on top of the gas take. He pulled out his keys, and started the bike up. The engine purred, and Shinji started backing up out of the parking spot. When he was all the way out, Shinji gave the bike a little gas and drove through the parking lot and onto the street, Before hitting the gas and burning out to make the turn. Quickly Shinji made it to the first light before busting a bitch(U turn), and headed back towards the drop off zone of the school parking lot.

Flicking the visor of the helmet and looked at Katie. "Get on!" Shinji said reaching behind him and grabbing a spare helmet that was firmly lacked onto the back of the bike by a blue strap. Pressing a small button on the side of the strap. it unbuckled the helmet, and Shinji held it out to Katie. "I drive fast So, hang on tight!" Shinji said as he revved his bikes engine a few slimes.
Back to top Go down
Katie Fletcher

Katie Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach || Aroshi   A day at the beach || Aroshi Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:35 am

Katie gave a smirk, and a nod. "It's fine, I'll keep you on time, don't worry. And Shinji, I need a ride, I walked here!!" She called after him, wiping her hands on her shorts. For some reason, she had thought he wouldn't agree to go with her, so this made her happy that he had agreed to go. When she heard the roar of a bike, her mind didn't really connect anything, until the guy on the bike stopped in front of her, and held out a helmet to her. A smile crossed her face as she pulled the helmet on and climbed on behind him.

"I've never been on a bike before, so be nice to me. Speed's my thing though." she yelled through her helmet as she wrapped her arms around his waist. Oh yes, this had been a really great idea.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach || Aroshi   A day at the beach || Aroshi Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:24 am

"Alright" Shinji said in reply to Katie's comment. As she grabbed around his waist though, he revved the engine, and slowly moved away from the school onto the street. As he got on the street, Shinji speed up and flew down the street. Shinji smiled, and wanted to give Katie the time of her life. He kept his speed as the inched closer to a stop light that was red. When he got about twenty feet from the light Shinji hit the breaks sending the Motorcycle to a nose stand and sliding to a stop with great balance. Slowly the heavy back in of the bike fell and slammed into the ground cause it to bounce on the shocks below Katie.

Chucking at the stop light, Soul turned his head towards her. "Was that too much?" Shinji said with a smile hidden by his helmet. He wanted to make sure she was okey, and to see how she reacts, but if she became scared he wouldn't do it again. Quietly Soul waited for Katie to reply,before the light turned green.

When the light turned Green Soul continued on Down the road. Leaning to the right, Shinji took the first right he came up to and then the second left. Slowly he made his way down the road in a very nice, and expensive neighborhood. It was definitely apparent that they two were in a very wealthy neighborhood at the moment.

((OOC: Sorry for the crappy post.))
Back to top Go down
Katie Fletcher

Katie Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach || Aroshi   A day at the beach || Aroshi Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:17 am

Everything was going great. Being on the back of the bike was fun, she was having the time of her life. At least until he pulled a nose stand. A scream left her lips as she clung tight to his waist, and closed her eyes tight. "T-t-too much? I thought I was going to die!!!" She said, before really taking stock of it. "But it was kind of fun....Let's do it again later." She said with a grin that she knew he couldn't see. He kept driving, but they weren't headed for the beach, which while her original plan, this was a nice change to it as well.

She relaxed her death grip on him, and watched the Scenery change. Her face was full of smiles, and she gave his waist a quick squeeze of appreciation.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Shinrei

Shinji Shinrei

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach || Aroshi   A day at the beach || Aroshi Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:50 pm

[[I can't continue this topic. Maybe some other time.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach || Aroshi   A day at the beach || Aroshi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day at the beach || Aroshi
Page 1 of 1