Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
New Fire Tech training. || Lucy Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
New Fire Tech training. || Lucy Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
New Fire Tech training. || Lucy Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
New Fire Tech training. || Lucy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
New Fire Tech training. || Lucy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
New Fire Tech training. || Lucy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
New Fire Tech training. || Lucy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
New Fire Tech training. || Lucy Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
New Fire Tech training. || Lucy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

New Fire Tech training. || Lucy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Fire Tech training. || Lucy Empty
PostSubject: New Fire Tech training. || Lucy   New Fire Tech training. || Lucy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:20 pm

Kita had arranged with Lucy to Train. There was something she wanted to try, something the screamed at her to master. It had to do with her gloves, and she needed to discover it's true power, it's true form. It was something she was going to get and attain even if it killed her. It was something that would consume her until she mastered it.

Kita's feet were practically running towards the training grounds. She had taken a small pre training break, and had fooled around with a Numero, so she was running just a little bit late. She was sure that Lucy would understand, after all the two women were allies, and like kindred spirits. As she slide to a stop in the training area, she pulled her gloves out, and pulled them on. Something about her gloves felt different, like they were trying to fuse to her hands.

It felt different, but for now it was only waiting for Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Luciérnaga Volatil
Quinta Espada
Luciérnaga Volatil

PostSubject: Re: New Fire Tech training. || Lucy   New Fire Tech training. || Lucy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:55 pm

The red head was laying on her side on the ground, busying herself with reading a rather interesting Shoujo manga which she had gotten from one of her trips to the human world. It was this typical storyline of a girl who couldn't choose between the goody goody guy and then the cool guy who came off like the bad one. "Oh gee, just pick Ryu already!" Naturally, she was totally getting all involved with what she was reading. Kita had summoned her here to get some sort of training done, but it seemed the other woman was running a bit late. Nothing that really irritated Lucy, as she herself wasn't always right on time when doing most things. I wonder what type of a technique this will be. Come to think of it, she herself should probably start mastering some more techniques in order to go with her new rank. Chaa.. it's so bothersome though.. A soft sigh escaped from her while she sat up and stretched lazily. The sounds of approaching footsteps made her perk up a bit, and when she saw Kita come running she couldn't help but grin and tease the other woman a bit. "Oi oi, I thought you had stood me up! Did you forget yourself in someone's arms? What poor soul was it that you dragged to your bed now?" While standing up and brushing the dirt off of herself, leaving the book on the ground, Lucy chuckled and waited for the answer. Surely not many would dare say something like that to Kita, but she and Lucy had a good understanding and also knew very well about each other's humors.

Maybe I should start taking some advices from her.. it's not like I'm "getting any". But wether that was because she already had her eyes set on someone, or because she was too "old school" to fling around.. well then Lucy wasn't sure herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Fire Tech training. || Lucy   New Fire Tech training. || Lucy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Damn it the woman was already there. So she was definitely caught on it now. Cruse her lusting personality....or not. After all, it was so worth it. Good God sex was the best thing invented. "Ha! I'd never stand you up. It was just some nameless Numero. I know he likes angry sex every now and then, and I couldn't find Grimmjow." she said with a laugh. It was completely normal for her to act like this.

"But enough of my sex life, I've got something that's going to make me hell of a lot more powerful, I can feel it. It's....like fire wanting to jump out of my skin, but the only out let is my Gloves...." She said, looking at her gloves, and noticing something she hadn't before. The Gloves were starting to seal around her hands and fingers....

[1 of 2 post prep]
Back to top Go down
Luciérnaga Volatil
Quinta Espada
Luciérnaga Volatil

PostSubject: Re: New Fire Tech training. || Lucy   New Fire Tech training. || Lucy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:12 am

Lucy shook her head a bit and couldn't help but grin, this woman was just way too fond of sex. But well, it wasn't really a bad thing. "Oh fire? I like this already." Lucy clenched her fists and punched them together a few times while doing small stretching with her neck. "Feel free to use me as you can, as long as I will live to tell." She glanced down at Kita's gloves, raising an eyebrow while wondering just what kind of gloves these were. Were they supposed to be sealing like that? Well if this is indeed a fire technique then I am indeed the perfect canditate seeing that I'm practically immune to fire. But if this was just a figure of speech, well then... whatever. This is still going to be fun. And while at it, perhaps I will gain some good experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Fire Tech training. || Lucy   New Fire Tech training. || Lucy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:19 am

Kita smirked and gave a small shake of her hands, as she watched the gloves finally seal themselves to her hands. The smirk stayed on her face as she felt the final seal out on her fingerless gloves. "Attack me Lucy. I'm ready when you are. I think it's only a spark I need to find this out." She said before she launched forward towards the woman. The woman would live, after all, what would Kita get out of killing her own ally? Nothing, so there was no reason for Kita to do so.

But Kita loved to fight, and loved to have sex. For her, they were sometimes the same thing. She wasn't one who would abstain from what she loved. The moment that Kita's gloves met Lucy's weapon, Kita's gloves would burst into flames and Kita would find out just how much damage they could do.

[2/2 Post prep]
Back to top Go down
Luciérnaga Volatil
Quinta Espada
Luciérnaga Volatil

PostSubject: Re: New Fire Tech training. || Lucy   New Fire Tech training. || Lucy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:23 pm

Lucy nodded briefly before reaching for her long and black staff which had been strapped across her back. Not wasting any time, she pulled the staff apart to reveal the 2 razor sharp katana which it truly was. She guessed that it would do no good to be holding back when training with Kita, and she knew that the other woman would want to see some fighting progress as quickly as possible. Which worked just fine for Lucy. Her right foot went a bit forth, her stance lowering just a bit as she braced herself. Her right hand came up in front of her, turning the blade away from her own body, while her left one held the other blade to she side of her body. Kita launched forward towards the red head, after being done speaking. Lucy herself felt her body move at that same moment. She twirled on the spot, whipping her long hair through the air, before she came to a halt as her blades clashed against Kita's gloves in a X like position. If it were sparks she needed, then it were sparks she was going to get. A small grin appeared on Lucy's lips as she started to draw a bit back, her eyes locking momentarily with Kita's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Fire Tech training. || Lucy   New Fire Tech training. || Lucy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:25 am

Kita approved of Lucy's weapons and gave a smirk as she attacked the swords. She didn't want to hurt the woman since she was her ally, but Kita knew injuries were inevitable for this. The sparks were numerous and her gloves erupted into flames that flared bright for a moment. Kita's eyes locked tight with Lucy's as it flared again, this time staying bright up. A smirk was clear on Kita's face. "Prepare yourself, I have feeling this is going to hurt you more then me." She said, using Sonido to appear behind Lucy, already feeling the difference in her speed. It was slower then normal, but it would be made up for, she hoped.....Bring her fist down, she hoped Lucy would avoid this, though she did want to find out the damage this thing would cause. It wasn't hurting her any.

[[1/10 post duration]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Fire Tech training. || Lucy   New Fire Tech training. || Lucy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Fire Tech training. || Lucy
Page 1 of 1