Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing) Empty
PostSubject: Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing)   Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:10 am

Dymitry listened to the sound of him and his men as the snow crumbled beneath their boots. The light snowfall making the day seem perfect, if not for the cold that is Northern Russia. Him and his two men were used to it though, they were Russian men. Th two men that accompanied him were twin brothers, each six feet tall and blonde. They were each in matching black suits with white undershirts and red ties, same with Dymitry. Though they were in thick black coats and his was in a thick brown fur one. He was also wearing a black studded fedora, they were wearing plain brown ones.

He had heard of an incident down in a small town called Anatevya. He and the supernatural division were sent out, these beasts called hollows were terrorizing the city and he was the best supernatural fighting super soldier out there. Goosebumps. He raised his hand and his men halted. The beasts were close, they were just on the outskirts f the small town. It was quite, he could not hear the beasts, but he knew where they were. They were fast!

" Left! "

His men jumped to the left as the hollow just missed them and charged toward Dymitry. Who drew his black broadsword and sidestepped the attack. Plunging his blade into the things neck and being pulled along its rampage for a second before he pulled his sword and stabbed it through the head killing it. Then jumping off its corpse as it dissipated and tossing a pistol to each of the twins.

" You know how to use them. "

He gave each of them the sight and held his sword up. Two more behind them, as he spun around four gunshots went of and two hollows fell dead. The twins Reloading. Then Dymitry spinning around again and lobbing the head off of the last one. At least he though it was, when a large fist like object hit him in the chest. Sending him flying into a building, but he phased through the wall. The hollow cocked it head to the side and turned to the reloading twins. Before a scream came from above. Then a black blade plunging into his face.

" For Soviet Russia! "

Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing)   Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:37 pm

Zilo watched the entire fight there it was a close call for the twins and the man he clapped his hands before jumping down. He stood at a towering six foot five. It wasn't everyday that you see a boy that saw the fight between hollow and humans espiecally being as tall as he was. The boy was walking towards them not afraid he looked at the dead hollows. Zilo didn't reach for his sword he awaited to see what the twins and the man would do seeing that this boy could see what they where doing.
Back to top Go down
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

PostSubject: Re: Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing)   Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:47 pm

Dymitry sheathed his sword and caught the two guns that his men tossed his way. Then spun around and pointed both at Zilo, the twins pointing their normal guns at him. Dymitry noticed the boy look at the bodies of the bodies of the hollows and quickly figured out the he could see them. The twins screamed at him to halt in is path and get on his knee's, all in Russian. This boy did not look Russian. So Dymitry tried Japanese, the boy seemed to look it.

" My men will shoot you if you take another step. I advise stopping. "

Dymitry also had lowered one of his guns, sheathing it. The other stayed trained dead on him though. Dymitry was not all that much shorter than this boy, only a couple inches. Probably three, but he was a cold man who always radiated malice. From the distance they wre away frm each other height also had no bearing. The three guns trained on him did.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing)   Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:56 pm

Zilo sat there and smiled. He had been training with the bounts and was going to continue training then out of no where he appeared beside the twins their guns in half and so did the mans gun. He caused no harm to any of them. He turned around he had taken a russion class and spoke in perfect russian.

"Next time you point a gun at somebody make sure they are the enemy."

He started to walk off in the other direction not caring if they would leave him be. If they tried to attack he was ready for it so all he had to do was wait and see if they tried anything funny and tried to jump him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

PostSubject: Re: Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing)   Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:07 am

Dymitry put his gun away, same with his men after seeing Dymitry do it. He thought for a second. Most people who can naturally see spirits have been found to have other innate abilities. His new sector of COVS could use anyone, worthy enough. Zilo could prove to be very useful.

" Boy! You can see these things. A special ability that few have. Now I wonder, do you posses any others? "

He was slowly following after him. The twins trailing behind, their guns down, but not sheathed. They were protective of the leader of their country for obvious reasons.

( sorry short)

Last edited by Dymitry Turncov on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing)   Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:15 am

Zilo turned back and looked at the man standing there. He turned around and smiled. "Why yes i can see them." He said starring at him unsure what he wanted. They apparently had special powers as well he sighed and pulled his blade. "Yes i have another power as well beside for being able to see them." He said and as he did he charged his energy into the blade causing a red glow to appear around it he then pulls out a diamond necklace and in that moment he sliced through the necklace made of diamond as if it was butter. "That is my ability."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing)   Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Normal day in my Soviet Regime (Open No Killing)
Page 1 of 1