Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Dymitry and Rina Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Dymitry and Rina Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Dymitry and Rina Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Dymitry and Rina Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Dymitry and Rina Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Dymitry and Rina Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Dymitry and Rina Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Dymitry and Rina Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Dymitry and Rina Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Dymitry and Rina

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dymitry and Rina Empty
PostSubject: Dymitry and Rina   Dymitry and Rina Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:02 pm

Welcome to Dymitry and Rina!!!
Back to top Go down
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry and Rina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dymitry and Rina   Dymitry and Rina Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:27 pm

Dymitry approached the scene of his date, a restaurant called the blue anchor. It's main was sea-food, but being a five star restaurant it had all types of selections. He was in a white suit, black shirt and red tie. He had no fedora this night, but he still had his brown fur coat. He walked inside the restaurant 5 minutes before his date must start. Leaving his coat with the door man, he approached the man at the desk.

" Turncov for eight o'clock. "

The man took him to his table. Placing down a menu for Dymitry to look at. He had been here before and today was his blind date. He told his men to not watch him today. Today, it was Dymitry Turncov, going on a blind date.
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

Dymitry and Rina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dymitry and Rina   Dymitry and Rina Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:28 am

Blind date… the combination of words were strange, but she had been put through an arranged marriage where she hadn’t even met the man before. Surely this couldn’t be worse? She looked down on the note in her hand, the Blue Anchor, the address and a simplified map, all she had to go on.

The captain tried to get her locks under control as the wind caught it, she was glad over the long dark coat she was wearing as she walked through the fairly crowded streets. She opened the door to the Blue Anchor and walked in surrendering her jacket to a waiter.

Rina glanced down on the dress as she tried to straighten unseen wrinkles and sighed a little nervously, she had bought the dress that afternoon, on the advice of the woman in the store. The woman had also made her go into the shoes-store next door, the heels had been quite the challenge for starters, the makeup had been a horror. She had ended up only with the faintest of makeup, she wasn’t fun of it.
Spoiler:

“I am here to meet mister Dymitry Turncoy?”
Back to top Go down
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry and Rina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dymitry and Rina   Dymitry and Rina Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:44 am

Dymitry heard his name and swung around to face a surprisingly good looking woman. Usually blind dates do not urn out well. This one already has the nice start of having a good looking date. He stood up and raised his hand palm forwards to about shoulder level and arced his wrists in a small wave towards Rina. A light smile upon his face, and his piercing blue eye's had lost their coldness and were now welcoming. His voice though thick with an accent, was also welcoming.

" Hello. Miss, that is my name. I assume you are my date for this evening? "
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

Dymitry and Rina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dymitry and Rina   Dymitry and Rina Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:09 pm

“Indeed I am, mister Turncoy,” Rina said with a faint smile as she bowed her head ever so slightly to him. She walked over to the man, he was quite a lot taller than her and she gathered from what she saw, dangerous, but this was a night to have fun. And also, he wasn’t that bad to look upon, something that made a blind date very much easier. She moved her little handbag over to her left hand and extended her right to the man opposite of her. "My name, as you probably is aware, is Todou Rina, or as most westerners say Rina Todou."
Back to top Go down
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry and Rina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dymitry and Rina   Dymitry and Rina Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:23 am

Dymitry took her hand and bent over onto one knee, lightly kissing the back of her hand. Righting himself he lead her to the opposite side of the table pulling out her chair and motioning towards it. Most would think Dymitry was coming on too strong, but this was him. Dymitry when not on the job was a true gentleman. Not his usually cold self.

" Miss Rina. I hope this evening is up to your standards. "

He smiled at her as he brought himself over to his seat, pulling it out and gently sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

Dymitry and Rina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dymitry and Rina   Dymitry and Rina Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:43 pm

Rina sat down in and allowed Dymitry to push her chair in, she had noted the fact that the table he had chose allowed them both to have their backs free. One more proof to the tiny woman that the man opposite of her could be very dangerous indeed, but still he was so chivalrous and she had decided to let everything slide this evening.

“Have you eaten at this establishment before? If so what would you recommend?” Rina said as she eyed the menu and the wine list. She was really at lost at this kind of food considering that she usually made and ate strictly traditional food.
Back to top Go down
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry and Rina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dymitry and Rina   Dymitry and Rina Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Dymitry laughed, well less laughed and more chuckled. He had been to this place before, but only once. It was also not for the food, but to root out a mafia family that held hostages in the basement. These hostages turned out to be the owners and he was allowed free food there whenever he wished. Not to impose though, he denied. Still deciding to pay even for this evening.

" I am personally a lover of the New york Strip loin steak. Excellently made here. Their specialty is sea-food... I would recommend the lobster in that case. "

Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

Dymitry and Rina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dymitry and Rina   Dymitry and Rina Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:58 pm

Rina nodded at his answer and decided to go with what the man said, after all she wasn’t too sure of what he was talking about. She closed her menu and looked at the blue eyed man opposite of her. She hadn’t been dating in such a long time she really had no idea what to talk about, she did however know that weather was a forbidden thing to mention on a date. There actually was a list, not that she could remember anything from it at the moment.

“So, since all advice says not to talk about weather, I’m surprised that it hasn’t snowed more?” Rina said with a warm smile trying to get a conversation going as they waited for the waiter.
Back to top Go down
Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry Turncov

Dymitry and Rina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dymitry and Rina   Dymitry and Rina Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:29 am

Dymitry looked outside and after a second looked back, a small grin on his face. He did not date often, work required so, but he knew what she meant by the weather topic and in his head agreed whole-heartedly. It was quite amusing that she chose to break this rule though.

" It has been very lacking in snowy weather lately. Personally, i enjoy it. This is the perfect weather for me. I am not fond of to much of any weather."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dymitry and Rina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dymitry and Rina   Dymitry and Rina Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dymitry and Rina
Page 1 of 1