Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Kita and Syoura Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Kita and Syoura Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Kita and Syoura Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Kita and Syoura Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Kita and Syoura Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Kita and Syoura Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Kita and Syoura Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Kita and Syoura Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Kita and Syoura Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Kita and Syoura

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kita and Syoura Empty
PostSubject: Kita and Syoura   Kita and Syoura Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Welcome to Kita and Syoura.
Back to top Go down

Kita and Syoura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kita and Syoura   Kita and Syoura Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:45 am

Lucy was dead. When Kita saw her again, Kita was going to kill the other Esapda. Who's bright idea had it been for Kita to wear this dress!??!
Spoiler:
God this wasn't even her style. Kita didn't like floor length dresses. As a matter of fact, she despised them, but she'd wear it...and take her rage out on her date.

And that was another thing. How had her name wound up in a blind date thing!? If this was also Lucy's fault, she was going really kill her. Kita's eyes were angry as she slide her perfect body into the dress, the tip of her 4 tattoo poking out just above the cleavage line, which was decently low. Her eyes rolled and she headed towards the place she was to meet her date at. She would kill him if he wasn't handsome, or strong enough to handle her.
Back to top Go down
Syuora Sattoutaki

Syuora Sattoutaki

Kita and Syoura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kita and Syoura   Kita and Syoura Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:49 am

Whoever organized this little escapade was a little unoriginal, but this didn't bother Syuora one bit. He knew this suit he had acquired in the past would come in handy one day. He wanted to look decent at least. Syuora brushed some of his hair out of his face as he sighed. He was anxious to meet his date, yet nervous at the same time. He hoped he would be acceptable to whomever he was meeting. Syuora made his way to the meeting place as he didn't want to keep his date waiting. He wished he could have a cigarette right about now, but he didn't want to smell like a cigarette.

Syuora ariived at the meeting place to see a woman in a floor length dress. since no one else was around, it had to be her. He was quite shocked at how beautiful she was. Syuora also noticed that she had the number four tattooed on her cleavage. Syuora then shocked his head, as he didn't want to appear as a pervert. At least, not yet..

Syuora walked up to the woman as he smiled, getting her attention.

"Excuse me, miss, I believe I am your date for tonight.."

Syuora then took a rose out from behind him as he handed it to her as a show of affection. He was still quite stunned at how beautiful she was, as he smiled.

"My name is Syuora Sattoutaki. May I ask what your name is?"
Back to top Go down

Kita and Syoura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kita and Syoura   Kita and Syoura Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:17 pm

Kita's angry didn't disappear. No not even close. Instead it just seemed to fade away a little bit. Giving a proper curtsey to the guy who had come up to her, she smiled at him, and fixed the skirts of her dress. "Ah, nice to meet you Syoura, I'm Kita Akiyama. Nice to meet you." She said, before accepting the flower, and smelling it softly. "Shall we head in then Syoura-kun?" She asked with a smile at him, that bespoke of promise, affection, and absolutely no anger.

But inside, she was still raging mad that she had been set up for this. Yes, while the guy was handsome, there was no doubt in her mind that he was not an Arrancar, and was either a human, whom couldn't handle her anyway, or a Shinigami, whom she wanted to destroy.
Back to top Go down
Syuora Sattoutaki

Syuora Sattoutaki

Kita and Syoura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kita and Syoura   Kita and Syoura Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Syuora was relieved at the fact that she was kind. It did take a huge burden off of his confidence. She then mentioned that her name was Kita Akiyama. What a beautiful name for such a beautiful woman. Syuora then heard her ask if he wanted to go in. Syuora nodded, as he walked into the place they would be eating. It was a rather fine place, good for an unexpected blind date.

"I would like a table for two, please"

The waiter nodded, as he lead them to a table in the back. Syuora walked to their table as he pulled out her chair for her as he took a seat for himself. He Then looked to her, still curious about the '4' tattoed on her chest. Since he had met many races of the supernatural kind, he knew that she was a high ranking arrancar, or Espada, of some sorts. Having fought one long ago, he saw the similarities. But he was on a date, and a woman was a woman, no matter what race. Syuora smiled as he looked her in the eyes.

" So, Kita, since I can feel your spiritual pressure, I know you must not be a human. And by judging from the density of it, you must be a rather formidable being. So tell me, darling, What race do you come from?"

Syuora had his elbows propped on the table with his fingers weaved together. He was rather fortunate to get such a beautiful lady, but he wanted to know if this girl was 'putting' on a smile..
Back to top Go down

Kita and Syoura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kita and Syoura   Kita and Syoura Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:20 am

Kita followed him into the place they would be eating, and gave a small smile to the guy who was her partner for the night. Sitting down proved slightly difficult for her as she attempted to sit down but she managed to get her skirts in order. Her head tilted to the side slightly as she regarded the man. His spiritual energy was something else that she noticed now that she was actually concentrating on it. It wasn't the first question that she was expecting, but needless to say it would have been one of the questions she was going to ask regardless. "Ah, youv'e found me out handsome. Please, don't be shocked by this, but I am an Espada. Though my leader has my word that I won't kill anyone tonight, so I have to be on my best behavior. There will be lots of trouble if I'm not behaving, so please don't worry I will try to kill you." She said softly, with a sultry smile on her face.

"What about you? My senses are telling me that you're not quite the human you are pretending to be." She said softly, her 'braclets' not moving naturally like a real one would, since they were part of her Hollow mask remains. The 'headdress' around her forehead was also part of her Mask, so should this man as, she could show him easily. And if Kita had anything to say about it, her tattoo would soon be a 3 instead of a 4.
Back to top Go down
Syuora Sattoutaki

Syuora Sattoutaki

Kita and Syoura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kita and Syoura   Kita and Syoura Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:00 am

Syuora looked over her, as he was told that she was an Espada. Syuora wondered what the odds of this happening. Syuora wondered if Kita was a Shinigami hater, with no doubt that she was one. He could also tell that she was rather, how one puts it, 'fierce', as he realized she is one who loves to kill, as she stated she had to be on her best behavior. Syuora couldn't have gotten a better date. A pretty woman who is also fierce at the same time? Syuora was glad to have someone he could relate to. But he now knew that she had to know who he was. Syuora continued to lean on his elbows, as he gazed at her with eyes of a flirtatious nature.

" I didn't know that an Espada could be so beautiful. But I guess you can feel my spiritual pressure as well, as someone of Espada caliber would easily feel my reishi."

Syuora took a sip from his glass of water. Placing the glass down, he brushed some of his hair out of his face.

"I guess you can say I'm a, oh I don't know.. a sort of 'outcast' to my race. I am a Shinigami, former Sixth Division Captain. But of course, that was a long time ago. I am what is called a Vizard. I had mistakenly acquired the abilities of a hollow, while having the powers of a Shinigami Captain. I'm an outcast to Shinigami and Hollows alike. I am not liked well by the Espada, or the Gotei 13.."

Syuora chuckled some, as he grinned a little. He wanted to have a nice dinner with this woman. After all, he hasn't been on a date in about 100 years. hopefully this girl wanted to have fun as well..
Back to top Go down

Kita and Syoura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kita and Syoura   Kita and Syoura Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:23 am

So the man in front of her was a Vizard was he? A failed arrancar. He was rather handsome....and she wanted to find out if he was just as good as he looked. Giving a laugh, she shook her head slightly. "Well if it means anything to you, I like you. At least like you enough not to kill you....just yet." She said with a small wink. After all, she did love to fight, and kill things as much as she liked to have sex. It was just who she was. The waiter came over and asked if they were ready to order. Kita gave him her best smile and shook her head. "Not yet, but if you could bring me a rum and ginger, and hold the ice, that would be great." The guy took Syoura's drink order, and Kita actually opened the menu.

She put her hand out on the table, and rather hoped that he would take it in his. She wanted to touch him, but even in this day and age, it was still frowned to have the woman make the move, so she'd like him....though she'd subtly direct him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kita and Syoura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kita and Syoura   Kita and Syoura Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kita and Syoura
Page 1 of 1