Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Similar topics
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Bug in the system Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Bug in the system Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Bug in the system Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Bug in the system Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Bug in the system Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Bug in the system Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Bug in the system Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Bug in the system Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Bug in the system Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Bug in the system

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Bug in the system Empty
PostSubject: Bug in the system   Bug in the system Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:06 am

Name of Poster: [/uLightning (head admin)

[u]Mission Name:
Bug in the system
Number of Officers Needed For Mission: No set number although more than one might be advised
Any specific ranks for the officers needed: Relatively high rank, lower ranks can participate if they are pairing with a higher rank.

Mission Outline: The jigokuchou monitoring and message system has been playing up, the exact cause of the glitches is unknown, it is your job to investigate and determine why messages are not arriving at their destination in a fast manner...or lately even at all.

((THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE KNOWN BY YOUR CHARACTER UNTIL THEY DISCOVER IT IN THREAD: A mutant like creature, that which has never been seen before has been preying on the jigokuchou as they fly to their destinations. It is EXTREMELY fast and has incredibly tough skin making it a worthy foe. It seems to be akin to the element of water as it uses powerful blasts of water and ice to attack it's foes. Bug in the system Frog_Creature_by_DaveIgo ))

Requirements for success: Successfully defeat the creature and ensure the safety of the jigokuchou.
Requirements for failure: Failing to defeat the creature

(If you want to take the mission post here saying so, when i deem we have met the criteria of officers i will make the thread for you ^^)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

Bug in the system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug in the system   Bug in the system Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:59 pm

i guess i could put izuru on this mission. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Kemiko

Kuchiki Kemiko

Bug in the system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug in the system   Bug in the system Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:13 pm

sign kemiko up as well.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Bug in the system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug in the system   Bug in the system Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:22 am

O.k ^^

I cam make the thread for you now, would you like to take charge of this mission Kira? Since at the moment i am unsure if i will be able to make posts due to the floods in the area. My power might get cut etc
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

Bug in the system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug in the system   Bug in the system Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:04 am

Sure I dont mind.^^
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Winchester

Maxwell Winchester

Bug in the system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug in the system   Bug in the system Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:31 am

is it to late to join this topic?
if it isnt, may i join?
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

Bug in the system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug in the system   Bug in the system Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:44 am

i personally don't mind if you join. ^^
Back to top Go down
Maxwell Winchester

Maxwell Winchester

Bug in the system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug in the system   Bug in the system Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:50 am

sweet, thanks, count me in then Smile
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Bug in the system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug in the system   Bug in the system Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:26 pm

o.k no problem i will make the thread in the Seireitei Area now.

https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net/t657-mission-bug-in-the-system-takenizuru-kira-saki-alaster#3688

There is the link ^^

This topic will now be locked.

sincerely,
Lightning/orihime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bug in the system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug in the system   Bug in the system Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bug in the system
Page 1 of 1