Bleach: Destiny's Door
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Destiny's Door

A site for those that wish to rp as a character from the anime/manga or who wish to plunge themselves into the universe by making an original character :D

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hi, We have moved to a new location. Please visit the following link to visit us: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Destinys_Door/index.php?act=idx
Latest topics
» After a day at school (Inoue private)
Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 11:45 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Facing It [Gin]
Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 pm by Ichimaru Gin

» Aizen Sousuke
Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:53 am by Aizen Sousuke

» Marriage Dresses
Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 pm by Guest

» free dating site 2008
Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» Tips While You Quest after By reason of The Treadmills
Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 am by Guest

» Destination Australia an eye to Web Design Outsourcing
Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm by Guest

» Clear acne using Proactiv Solution
Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am by Guest

Copyright
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such. All skins currently present are copyrighted to Lightning copyrighted to both include colors, designs, ideas, and images, though not all images. All images used in the creation of this skin and previous skins are copyrighted to their original owners.

Shirokue Hakudo tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiroku Hakudo

Shiroku Hakudo

Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Shirokue Hakudo tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!)   Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:39 am

~Basic~

Name: Shiroku Hakudo
Alias/Nickname: Kudo/ Lights Death Dealer
Actual Age:440
Physical Age: 21
Division: Second Divison

~Appearance~

Height:6.0
Weight: 169
Eye Color:Red with a blue ring around the outside
Hair Color/Style: Long shagy White hair it covers his left eye
Complexion: he is very tan
Any distinguishing features: A Scar on his left eye which is covered by his hair
Picture:
Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Images%3Fq%3DKamina%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dactive%26biw%3D1276%26bih%3D603%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=824&vpy=87&dur=593&hovh=208&hovw=242&tx=136&ty=88&oei=VI96TaOjI6m10QHylt3tAw&page=1&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0

~Personality~

Personality: Outgoing and fun to be around till the hollows come then he becomes very violant killing as many as he possibly can, on the other hand he is very perverted hitting on every girl he sees... he likes to relax under the stars this makes him happy... other then girls of course kudo hides the way he really feels hiding himself behide the mask of a friendly smile. Shiroku is a lone fighter thou he works with a team when he is forced... Protecting others is his main and only duty, him and his Zanpakuto fight for a secret reason that no one knows, being strong willed and wise he can solve almost any problem set before him
Sexuality:Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Quirks:Just loves to make people happy and mad at the same time

History:

Rukongai Arc
When Shiroku was little he lived in the 45th district in the Rukongai this made hollow attacks happen ever once in a while but thanks to the soul reapers it was peaceful till one day after the soul reapers did there rounds a hollow attacked and killed everyone in the town but Shiroku and his older brother... but when they thought it was all over the hollow saw where his brother had been hiding with a hungry look the hollow attacked him killing him instantly infront of Shiroku. He yelled for his brother, as he hit the ground the hollow ate him. All Shiroku could do was sit there crying wishing it would just end the hollow saw him and attacked him but Shiroku only got the short end of the damage, with a gash on his eye, a soul reaper girl had jumped infront of him to protect him. She laid there covering him as if she was a shield it begain to tare her apart then her squad came to save her and Shiroku... when it was over the girl died on top of him her blood dripped into his eyes changing his soft blue eyes to blood red eyes. That day marked the day that Shiroku begain to hate hollows and protect everyone he ever came in contact with he did it for his brother and the soul reaper girl who died protecting him

Soul Reaper Academy Arc:
Shiroku entered the soul reaper academy at early age, not as young as toshiro Hitsuguya but early enough to rise intrest, at the start Kudo was failing in Kido and swordmanship the writen parts where easy for him but the actually fighting and enchantments of it all where harder for him to grasp. Kudo was laughed at and told he would never become a soul reaper..... despite the odds Kudo kept trying getting faster and strong as the years went by his spritual pressure also shot up getting stronger and stronger and some of the students feared his level of progression...When Kudo gained his Zanpakuto some of the students told the teachers that Kudo should go on to the hollow fighting stage ,hoping he would die fighting them, the teachers agreed to let him go... when Kudo returned eveyone was shocked ad the report said that a flash of light came and Kudo was there alone... hollows and soul reapers dead they assumed the hollows killed the soul reapers from there on people called him Lights Death Dealer... that put fear into the academy rumors of what he did spread like wild fire Kudo told eveyone they got in his way and that the hollows had to die the fact that 15 hollows had attacked was odd he said they must have been tamperd... Soon the second division recruited him and ever since then he has been loyal to his Captain ever sence.

~Zanpakuto Information~

Blade Name: Kagegetsu (Shadow Cutter)
Sealed Blade appearance: I white hilt this a rounded shuriken for the guard
Zanpaktou spirit: A woman with white hair and white torn robes her face is covered by bandages and her black hair flows out of the hood on her head
she wants Shirokue to gain the strength deep inside himself that is hidden to Kudo's eyes
Inner world: In his inner world it looks like his childhood home and where his brother was killed and where the girl saved him Kagegetsu will normaly sit in the oak tree in the center of town waiting in the rain

~Shikai Information~

Release Phrase: Cut the Shadows around.... Kagegetsu
Released blade appearance: A White Nodachi sword with a long chain following behind it

~Shikai Techniques/Abilities~

Name of abilty/technique: Getsuchēn (Cutting Chain)
Description: The chain wraps around Kudos arm fusing to it creating a black tattoo in the shape of a lighting bolt going where the the chain had wrapped around... with technique the striking speed and strength are doubled what they where before
Duration:2 posts
Cool Down: 5 posts
Preparation: kudo stops moving takes one of his hands and wraps the chain around his arm this makes him vulnerable for the time while he is wrapping the chain

Name of abilty/technique: Gurrengentoppa ( Crimson Lotus Piercing Heaven)
Description:Shiroku's ultimate move this can only be used once... He puts dence particals of Reitsu into his blade creating a flash out light that is said to pierce heaven itself while no phycical damage is shown the body has exstensive damage to internal organ, Ex: Masssive tissue damage, this attack takes most of Kudos spritual pressure making him weaker to attack.. seated officers, Captains and anyone with a pressure massively higher then his could dodge or have less damage but if hit the blow would still be severe
Duration: 1 post
Cool Down: Only once per battle due to the Pressure but behind it
Preparation: Kudo draws in pressure from the air and spins the blade on the chain letting it gather enough power to use the attack then Kudo uses shunpo to get close to the target making it less likely to miss

Name: Tsuin-Ken (Twin Blade)
Appearance: Black Nadachi blade is the twin of Kagegestu
Duration: Until Hakudos exhausts his power
Using Rights: When Hakudos feels Kagegestu calling
Requirements/Preparations: Kudo puts both hands on the hilt of the blade and pulls The Tsuin-Ken from Kagegetsu
Description: This skill was thought by Kagegetsu her self... this skill takes the unused parts of Kagegetsu and creates a blade that increases Hakudos power... there is a down side or two. One the power of skills when using this are cut in half, and two this sword when it is pulled out is made into a Zanpakuto without a spirit in order to keep the blade there a soul must be bound to it... in order to gain this strength Shiroku Hakudo binds his soul to the blade if he died in this state his soul would fully bind to the sword..... the rest of the story will unfold later
Weakness: It halves all abilities that Hakudo uses during its activation
Preparation time: 1
Duration: till kudos power is exhausted
Cooldown: 4

~Other Techniques~
Swordsmanship:Kudos Blade skills surprise even some captains he uses his chain to his advantage
Shunpo: adverage
Hand to hand: is not his best but if needed he can fight as well as any man
Kido: Kido is a strong point for Kudo he uses binding kidos for taking hostages

Pressure absorb: Kudo can take Reitsu from the air to re charge his body for a short time, mostly used after Gurrengentoppa to stablize his life, this skill is a family given trait

~Rp Sample~

Kudo dodged the strike and looked back to see if Ember had been taken to safty... he breathed a sigh of relief to see Kamina taking her off the battle field to safty even though they where not related by blood Kudo still cared for Ember like a little sister. Kudo looked back at the Behemoth who had swong his sword at them, He was more beast then man, Kudo had to think his sword was no match for his brute strengh... how could HE a prince kill this massive beast of a man Kudo knew that in order to think of a plan he had to stay alive so he jumped back and kept his distance from the Behemoth. Kudo saw two week points that he might be able to exploit ,First was how slow the beast was second was the fact his sides and anckles had no armor to protect them being the only strike zones he could hit, Kudo ran and picked up his sword. Kudo then ran around the Behemoth and slid under his legs cutting the left anckle cousing the Behemoth to fall on his knees from there Kudo rammed his sword into the side and twisted it in
"Ha thats for Shezna the man you just killed" Kudo yelled so that Ember and Kamina could hear, Shezna was there friend and the groups leader, Kudo wanted the enemy soilders to know what had happened his defeat over the mighty behemoth Kudo pulled the sword out and turned to look at Ember he smiled and waved in his victory

Last edited by Shiroku Hakudo on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:40 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Shirokue Hakudo tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!)   Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:03 am

HI ^^ i know this is a WIP but i noticed that you are applying for 3rd seat of 2nd division, that has actually been reserved by another member making an application right now D: so your character could be 4th seat? If you want to make sure that noone else reserves 4th seat then i suggest making a reservation for the rank while you finish your character. ^^ Sorry about that but technically since they started the app first and have reserved the rank then their is nothing i can do about it. Sad

sincerely,
Lightning/Orihime
Back to top Go down
Shiroku Hakudo

Shiroku Hakudo

PostSubject: Re: Shirokue Hakudo tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!)   Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:06 pm

Thank you for the information ill make the changes
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Shirokue Hakudo tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!)   Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:03 am

hi im sorry for my delay on this, i had major internet issues x,x

Quote :
Name of abilty/technique: Gurrengentoppa ( Crimson Lotus Piercing Heaven)
Description:Shiroku's ultimate move this can only be used once... He puts dence particals of Reitsu into his blade creating a flash out light that is said to pierce heaven itself while no phycical damage is shown the body has exstensive damage to internal organ
Duration: 1 post
Cool Down: Only once per battle due to the Pressure but behind it
Preparation: Kudo draws in pressure from the air and spins the blade on the chain letting it gather enough power to use the attack then Kudo uses shunpo to get close to the target making it less likely to miss
When you say that t causes internal damage, how much? what kind? also if it is once per battle i would believe that it would drain him considerably. Would he be left vulnerable to some degree after using it? if so how and for how long? etc

I would also like a little more in the history, maybe his time in the academy ^^ and a bit more in the personality Smile other than that it looks good
Back to top Go down
https://bleachdestinysdoor.rpg-board.net
Shiroku Hakudo

Shiroku Hakudo

PostSubject: Re: Shirokue Hakudo tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!)   Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Ok it is edited if there are more corrections needed
please let me know
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Shirokue Hakudo tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!)   Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:44 am

^^

well i wanted to talk about the tech that causes internal bleeding etc. Wouldn't that be practically one hit kill for alot of characters? If you dont think so i am open to hearing your thoughts and what not ^^ after all i might not be understanding what you mean properly Smile
Back to top Go down
Shiroku Hakudo

Shiroku Hakudo

PostSubject: Re: Shirokue Hakudo tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!)   Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Im sorry that would be my bad the attack its self does alot of damage because of how much pressure he uses this in turn makes him very weak and unable to dodge as well making him a easy kill if it didnt do so much damage to his enemy this attack is to put them on a equal playing field till Kudo can regain his pressure to a degree

if you would like i can change the attack or what it actually does?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Shirokue Hakudo tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!)   Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:50 am

ahhh, well i dont mind an ability that is a once per topic sort of thing and that weakens the character due to the amount of effort they put into it, in fact there are a few characters with those types. It os just for those characters without enhanced regen (which is nearly everyone but espada) they would be unable to fight really after such an attack, and unlike shirokue they would not regain that ability with time. So maybe just changing the whole internal bleeding and what not part so it wouldn't be so much of a one hit defeat for alot of characters would be better ^^
Back to top Go down
Shiroku Hakudo

Shiroku Hakudo

PostSubject: Re: Shirokue Hakudo tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!)   Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:27 pm

edited... i dont know how well he will do now but ill give it a shot
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Shirokue Hakudo tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!)   Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Err call me blind lol but what did you change in it x.X i can't remember how it was before >.>
Back to top Go down
Shiroku Hakudo

Shiroku Hakudo

PostSubject: Re: Shirokue Hakudo tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!)   Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:15 pm

I took out the bleeding now tissue damage is the only thing there so some tissue fibers get cut making the ememies body weaker making them slower or disrupting there cordination

I also added a special Ability that allows him to absorb Reitsu from the air
This is so he can fight to some degree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shirokue Hakudo tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!)   Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:55 am

Unless you are another character on this site, you need an RP sample.
Back to top Go down
Shiroku Hakudo

Shiroku Hakudo

PostSubject: Re: Shirokue Hakudo tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!)   Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:50 am

ok i have added one im short handed on good ones sorry for it being so short
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Shirokue Hakudo tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!)   Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:11 pm

sorry for the delay, i just wished to confirm something. Does he have to hit the opponent with the blade for the effect to work? the way i see it now is that it doesnt cut the skin it cuts the flesh etc below.
Back to top Go down
Shiroku Hakudo

Shiroku Hakudo

PostSubject: Re: Shirokue Hakudo tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!)   Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:14 am

No i can use it at a distance but its weaker and more likely to miss its a wave of light that cuts the enemy without the enemies knowledge till they move of course lol
Back to top Go down
Orihime
Admin
Orihime

PostSubject: Re: Shirokue Hakudo tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!)   Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:01 am

ahh i see, well if that is what it is then it sounds fine to me

approved Very Happy once again sorry for the delay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shirokue Hakudo tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!)   Shirokue Hakudo  tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shirokue Hakudo tell me what you think ( Re Done!!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Destiny's Door :: Creation Area :: Character Creation :: Approved Custom Characters-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com